Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color: The Perfect Curse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Color: The Perfect Curse Empty
PostSubject: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:49 pm

It was midday in a small village in the middle of a secluded grassland. A few trees were scattered throughout the plains. No other settlements were present for miles on end around the small hamlet. The village had varied species living in the town. There were a some raek'ry (one of the most common sights in secondia), and a few elves. Houses and stores were built up around an intersection in the road. In the center of the crossroads, sat a large stone fountain with a statue of the Emperor wielding a battleaxe. Symbols were carved around the base of the fountain. They formed a pattern that repeated many times around the structure. It held a cryptic message that nearly no one understood.

Kemint

A pale skinned, white haired being wandered through the village. He asked every man and woman he came across if they knew of a being known as Mallis. Everyone he encountered denied that they had any knowledge of Mallis.

The man that asked around was named Kemint. His voice suggested masculinity while the way he walked provoked a sense of femininity. He wore red armor with snow white feathers that matched the tint of his hair protruding from small crevices in the armor.

He sighed. Another village that knew nothing of Mallis was upon him, though he refused to stop trying.

He noticed an allure outside a shop. She was pretty, though something about her made him feel uncomfortable. He never liked allures. He had come to a conclusion long ago that all allures were hookers. There was one he met, decades earlier, that made him stereotype them. Also, a race that was dominated entirely by females seemed awfully suspicious to Kemint. He didn't like those kind of people in general.

Kemint approached her, desperate to gain information about Mallis. "Excuse me, Miss, do you know of a being named Mallis?"

Steelio

Two people walked down the path; they were both elves. Steelio was the very short gray skinned one, while Red, the other, was taller and had red hair that resembled a rank of the deathcapp empire.

Steelio increased the volume in his voice as he exclaimed the climax of the very disorganized and poorly told story, "And then Corruption squashed the the fly with his butt! S-so that means he sat on it!" He then stopped walking and realized that the poor fly died in his story. He was slightly saddened. "Aw... The fly died... I just noticed that."
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 am

Red smirked and looked down at Steelio. "Why are you sad about that? Sounds like a pretty happy ending to me." Red slightly chuckled. She looked up and placed her eyes on the shops in the town. She stared at them with a blank look, then narrowed her eyes. She sighed, then said, " I really hope the shops have what I need. Cause if not." Her eyes narrowed as she clenched her fist. It seemed that she was focused on a man walking in to one of the shops. Her fist clenched tighter and tighter, until she paused and widened her eyes. Red looked over at the man named Kemint. She then asked Steelio, " Who is that guy, he looks familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Ariana, the blue skinned Allure with dark blue hair that seemed to glow, looked at Kemint in immediate surprise. 

Her hair was very long and wavy and slid gently down her back. Her skin was a soft blue nearly like a star. She wore a dark gray and lavender hooded dress. Obviously something she was wearing as she was simply a visitor here.

She quickly grabbed Kemint by the shoulder and pulled him over to a dark corner in the road where nobody would hear.

"How do you know that name? People outside the Eye aren't supposed to know anything about him..." She said. Her star-like eyes narrowed, a flash of anger and suspicion appearing in them. "Who are you?"

A place in the air turned warped and purplish. A distortion appeared just above the ground, forming a large area. Soon it burst open into a portal of dark purple. A hailstorm of swirling black matter, leading to a purple "star" that burned brightly. The star quickly elongated into a vortex of fire that molded from purple flames to black and soon morphed into a tall figure made of a strange substance. The substance was some sort of strange cross between liquid and gas. A vapor that was beyond mysterious and would harden into compete liquid or lighten into complete gas at times. But one thing was for sure, it wasn't right.

It became mostly liquid, a pool of black forming around it as it dripped the thick, dark nectar. The figure was tall and had two long arms that had long and skinny fingers and claws on their ends. A gaunt, almost skeletal shape of head topped with a type of "hair", though it was yet more body, shaped almost like a generic witch hat. Two eyes opened on the face, purple and blazing. A mouth opened, spitting out some slime that kept it closed. The entity had a slender build to it. A horrid fixture to its appearance. It looked to be wearing a cloak, as it had no visible legs. No, the body simply jutted down. Tentacles would occasionally form and stretch out and then vanish again. The creature stretched its arms as it looked around.

"My, my, my, what a pathetic realm. So much more of the usual. Why can't I ever find one that's interesting? If I must eat worlds, I'd like my food to have some flavor... some taste..." said the creature.

Upon inspection one would realize that this figure could be no one but the notorious Lord Mallis. A Keros Immortal, Darkling, Shrom, and killer. Mallis was renown across many realms for being a realm eater. For devouring worlds and slaughtering trillions of people. Mallis felt little remorse for anything anymore. The thrill of killing had grown undeniably stale. The taste was worn away and now his blood-thirst was simply a procedure. Not an act, not an event. But just another thing he combed through like a heartless, soulless machine. Murder was just a word to him anymore. Despite this, he still had a hatred that burnt like thick, spitting flames.

"My name has been uttered here many times... It is getting curious." He then waved his hand around in the air, plants on the ground immediately wilted and died. The grass around him died and his body seemed to grow more detail.

GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:05 am

Kemint

Kemint smiled with very slight evil in his eye. His voice was whimsical and jubilant. "I am a mere... Servant, so to speak. I've heard of Mallis through my previous master, but she is currently deceased, thus I am in search for my new master." He continued to explain. "I've realized over the years that I require true power, power that the destroyers could not give me, nor anything else in this world." An expression of admiration struck his face, "Though this wonderful being could point me into the right direction of how to achieve absolute power." He then suggested, "Perhaps you could just... Explain to me how to find him, and I will be off. It is a good idea, yes?"

Steelio

Steelio caught up to his partner and eyed the man in the red armor, "Yeah, I think I've seen him before, like from a long time ago. Not just a couple years, like, very very long time ago, before I was Fear." He shrugged.

Suddenly, laughter that only Steelio heard cackled into his thoughts. He stiffened slightly and hoped Red would understand that he was having a moment again. The laughter trailed off into words, "Hello, me! It's me again! How are you, me?"

Steelio blinked twice and responded to the being that was lodged into his thoughts through yet another thought, "What do you want, Fear?"

Fear replied in his malevolent tone, "It appears an old friend of yours has returned to say hello."

Steelio spoke to Fear, annoyed, "Yes, I know, there's someone I've seen before over there. I just don't remember who he is."

Fear chuckled as a flash of pearl white fangs, smiling, ventured through Steelio's vision. "No... Not him... Someone else." He laughed and did a poor imitation of a game show host, "M-A-L-L-I-S, Mallis!!" A vision of Mallis blurred through his mind. It gave him a headache, as he heard all the words he's ever heard Mallis say flash through his mind in five seconds.

Last edited by Glerp on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:38 am

Ariana gritted her teeth, her hands forming fists at her sides. She pointed a violent finger at Kemint. "You know what? How 'bout I don't? Do you honestly have any idea what he does to people? People like you? He'll destroy you! You won't be yourself anymore, you'll be some awful monster if his creation. You'll never get that power under his influence!" She snarled. "Besides, his world is sealed off. You can't find him any time soon."

"Or can he?" uttered a strange voice in the air. "Come to the meadows to find what you seek... Dear Servant..."

Ariana grabbed Kemint by the shoulder. "Don't you dare..." she said. A horrid look of fear in her eyes.

Mallis slithered among the grass, leaving a trail of gray death. He could hear Steelio speaking and was nearing him. "Oh little Prince..." Mallis said in a warped voice that went directly to Steelio's mind. "It's a time come again, wouldn't you say? You do not remember me... Clearly I had not made myself memorable to you... I will never make that mistake again."
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:44 am

Steelio and Fear

Fear screamed at Mallis, instantly enraged by him entering Steelio's mind, "Stay out of my prison, you dumb b*stard! This is my prison! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER MY PRISON!!" As much as Fear wanted to drop kick Mallis back into the hellhole of a realm he came from, the trapped destroyer could do nothing. He had very strict limits on nearly all of his powers.

Steelio felt a shiver down his spine with every word he heard from Mallis. The thoughts of Phaedra, Corruption, and everyone else flashed through his mind.

Fear scowled and spoke to Steelio, "That stupid son of a b*itch can't do jack sh*t to you Steelio. Don't be scared. You have the godstone's abilities, remember?"

Steelio knew that, but just because he was nearly immortal didn't mean he couldn't feel pain.

Fear yelled at Steelio, "Well the least you could to to him is fight back!"

Kemint

Kemint smiled mischievously, "He won't destroy me if I am his ally. Besides, I think I could handle him even if he didn't accept me." He faded just out of Ariana's grasp leaving a small trail of purple mist. He was solid again, two yards from the allure. Kemint leaned over and waved goodbye to Ariana, "Ta ta, for now, my pretty!" He began walking out of the town.

The Destroyed Realm

Far, far away in the destroyed realm, various destroyers sat in the observatory, while Madness stood teaching the seated ones about spells. Madness had changed an awful lot throughout the years. He had taken up the position of the archmage of the destroyers, though he barely seemed like it. Instead of looking like a sophisticated philosopher that studied the arcane arts, he looked the type that would rival strength and brutality of even the emperor of the deathcapps. His skin was a pale gray and bore absolutely no hair. It was rough and calloused. On his brow was an unusually thick layer of skin that seemed as if it were scaled. His arms resembled logs, both in texture and thickness. Madness wore a black robe, that concealed everything but his arms. It hung down to his ankles and covered most of his baggy, gray pants. It was a giant change from being shirtless and running around in ragged trousers.

Two destroyers in particular attended the class, Bitterness and Sorrow. Bitterness hated all of them; none of them had any exception to his hate. All he could do is try his absolute hardest to resist temptation to just leave the room, which was exceedingly powerful. The only one he didn't hate was Sorrow. Sorrow was his best friend, though most of the time they spent together consisted of pranks and mischief.

In the middle of Madness' lecture, Bitterness sighed loudly with a very obvious mood of boredom. He yelled angrily, "God d*mn it, Madness! We already know half of the spells your teaching us! Why don't you teach us something we don't know!"

Madness responded to his complaints, "Bitterness, this is the curriculum that Death assigned me to teach you. I have to teach it to all destroyers whether they know it or not. These are the rules!"

Bitterness shouted back, "Well f*ck the rules! I don't need no rules! Neither does Sorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 am

Mallis sent another horrific word into Steelio's mind. "Interesting, I would think that one would like someone to enter their prison. Perhaps that person could set them free. My dear friend Fear, we have met before. An you know my power. You know I could very well set you free. But I shall not. I will watch you suffer..." Mallis spoke with a smile on his face. He forced more bad memories into Steelio's mind. The memory of when Mallis lit the large fire that Steelio fled from and eventually broke his arm from. The memories of the horrid fights he had with Phaedra and Ariana. The memory of the alliance he formed with Corruption. Mallis' sick cackle came into his mind. It was a taunting one.

Sorrow's black mechanical legs ticked as he stood up and walked around the room. On occasion the legs would adjust and make him grow taller or appear to be shorter, but they usually stayed in proportion with the rest of his tall body. His mouth unmasked was full of fangs and constantly frowning. His beady red and white eyes glared at Madness and his mechanical arms clicked as they touched various objects in the room. His black, metal claws were enormous and seemed to be built with clever robotics. A wire or two would on occasion stick out and Sorrow would readjust it. His bony shoulders had a certain eeriness to them. Sorrow's skin was dark gray and had a certain leathery feel to it. He wore a dark black hood to cloak his ugly face, as usual and a black robe.

"Rules," he said in his eerie pur-like voice, "are only meant to be broken. There has never been a law that has never been broken, nor a person that at some point has ever broke some form of rule. Being caught of course is a completely different question, but as to what you can do by breaking one little law... You can do something never done before. Why teach us what we know, when you can show us new things that can make more a difference. With that type of mindset, before long we'd be raising the dead."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Steelio and Fear

Fear sighed loudly, "Yeah, well, you don't know my powers, Mallis. That d*mn grayling, Destruction, chose Death to be the Grand Master instead of me! If I were chosen... Oooooooh, I'm telling you... I'd make everyone suffer... I'd have the ultimate power... Much more than I have now. I'd make my own clan. I'd call it 'The Fear Ascendancy'... I'd be king! Everyone would have to obey me! And on top of all that, Steelio here would be the prince, once more! He'd married to a nice woman, one with a fair amount of cleavage, too. Heh heh... How'd you like that, Steelio?"

Steelio didn't respond. He was too horrified by the memories.

Fear yelled, "D*mn it, Steelio! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

The Destroyed Realm

Madness placed his palm on his forehead and his left hand on his hip. "Fine. We'll do things this way then." He slowly changed his body position to a standard stand. "As long as everyone knows the spells I'm teaching, we can skip it. Or, perhaps we'd like to study some more advanced spells, known as the Primal Codes of Binding."

Bitterness stared daggers into Madness. "Aren't those the ones that Primus used? Why would we want to learn powers from some false god?"

Madness retorted, "What you don't know is that Primus never intended himself to be called God. He was humble. So you are true, in a sense, but only partially. I was one that referred to him as God, long, long ago." He crossed his arms. "Primus considers me to be one of the only destroyers loyal to him. He's told me."

Bitterness jeered and looked away from Madness.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:57 am

Sorrow's eyes glinted. He stepped up to Bitterness. "Let's not be arrogant now, dear friend. For let's not forget that even those who claim to be something they are not still have power..." Sorrow looked up at Madness. "Look at this simpleton. Claiming to be a powerful mage, but as far as skill goes... I see none in him... Madness, show us these powers you speak of." His legs clicked. "Show me a realm of unrestricted power, my friend... I lust for knowledge. Bring me the powers of Primus..."

Mallis' voice slithered back in. "Grand Master is a mere title to me. It is nothing... Your clans... are nothing. But can you truly drink from the waters of immortality, as I can? Can you live forever, Fear? Or will you sped your miserable life trapped without a body... Forever will you be confined to that head of his? You are just as your name suggests. You will fear me. For you think you are safe while you do not inherit the physic realm, but I assure you... I am capable if inflicting much, much more than physical wounds. Steelio will be driven to psychosis, unable to serve you correctly... Unless you gave in."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 am

The Destroyed Realm

Madness smirked, "Perhaps we approach this on a larger scale then." He did a stiff and violent hand gesture, initiating the spell. By the way he did it, one could tell that he was taking this very seriously. Madness stopped in a position with his head down and his arms out, as if he were going to hug someone. He spoke in a monotonously low voice, "In the name of Primus, release the restrictions by which I am bound by for the next hour. Commencing communications with the uppers." His eyes then gleamed with white, veiling the entire socket with a bright luminescence. He stood, inflexible for a few moments, silent. Chimes of magic then drove away the absence of sound. Madness inhaled then continued, "Approval of situation B recognized." He relaxed and then quickly replaced his position with one that looked like he were praying. He shouted a spell, "Bring me your transportation! Destination shall be Platnn, 12.8766 north, 24.5432 east! Code of binding numbered 97 enabled in 13 seconds! Bring me your life's essence! Bring me Bitterness, Sorrow and Illness! Prepare for transit spell to activate!"

There was a pause in time, then a change in gravity. Everything had a much smaller weight, and the surroundings transformed into green fields with two or three trees scattered throughout the grasslands. There was no form of sentience for at least six miles. Everything was natural and flat. Plains were upon them.

The light in Madness' eyes faded and he relaxed.

Illness was startled awake when she fell to the floor. She had been sleeping through the class, but then found herself awake with the other three. The elected destroyer looked around and then yawned, "Where are we?"

She wasn't ruinian, but was still a destroyer just the same. She was an allure, a colorful one at that, just as all allures are. She had bright yellow skin. It looked almost as if someone covered her with highlighter ink. On her arms were deep blue stripes going across them.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 am

Red was staring at Steelio with a very confused look on her face then said, " Steelio...? Steelio. Steelio! She rudely sighed. " Steeli-! She slowly looked up to the sky with a concerned look on her face. " What the?" Red quietly mumbled to herself. She swiftly swung herself to Steelio and screamed, " STEELIO!" as she slapped him in the head, causing him to fall to the ground. Red then exclaimed, " Steelio, are you not seeing this ding dong!? We need to go!"
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 am

Sorrow towered over the Allure, looking down at her with narrowed his eyes. He would have had a wicked smile, but he was incapable of creating one. His long neck craned, his eyes closing for a moment as he breathed in the scents of the new environment. Then his scarlet eyes flashed open as he looked back at the Allure. His metallic limbs clicked.

"Hello, stranger. Who are you? An Allure none the less, coming from the realm of Mallis, the sinner who fought alongside the renown Destroyer, Corruption, during the days the Destroyed Realm faced its very decimation. But I smell something different about you..." he said ominously walking a circle around her. "You reek of my own flesh and blood. You smell as a Destroyer... You are one I have not met. Tell me, Allure... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Illness, Bitterness and Madness

She growled and fixed her hair, "My title's Illness III." Illness sprang up into a standing position, "Now, why am I here?" She pointed a finger at Sorrow, "Did you kidnap me? Is this another test to prove that I'm destroyer material? I've told Hatred that Death gave me the emblem!" She pulled down the neck of her shirt down just far enough so that Sorrow could see the insignia on her chest. The lower left corner of the black square was hidden by her bra. Half of a crimson oval sat above the square, with the long part stretching horizontally. "See?"

Bitterness just happened to look over at Illness, right as she pulled down her shirt. He felt something stiffening in his throat.

Madness looked down at Illness, "No, this is not a kidnapping. Hatred assigned you to this class. In here you will be learning about spells and the Primal Code of Binding. Now, I have another question for you, Illness; why didn't you show up today?" Madness crossed his arms.

Illness sneered as she secured her shirt back into a more comfortable and less revealing position, "The elective process was very straining and I thought Hatred would at least make my first class a week away. My chest still burns from the marking ceremony..."

Madness gave her no sympathy. "You're a powerful destroyer now. You need to toughen up. They don't just give those titles out to random people; you were chosen by the key of gods, so you'd better act like it."

Illness frowned and crossed her arms.

Steelio

The dreadful images were knocked out of his thoughts when Red hit him. He slowly got up from lying on the dirt path. He shook his head and hastily brushed the gravel off of his sweater. He said as if he had heard nothing of what his partner said. "Red! Mallis is coming! We need to get out of here!"

Kemint

Kemint reached the meadow. A large oak tree sat upright behind him. He whipped the hair out of his eyes by lurch his head sideways.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:21 am

Sorrow stretched his neck. He had barely heard a word that Illness said when she pulled down her shirt, but nodded and agreed. He then looked to her eyes and the look in his eyes spoke a smile, too bad he was incapable of doing so.

He was tempted to show her his own scar, but didn't want to fool with his black cloak. His height adjusted with loud clicks and clanks of his mechanical legs. "Well... I admit I feel... surprised. I did not know Allures would come to the Destroyers and become one with us..." he said raising his head and narrowing his beady red eyes.

"No matter how beautiful the Allures are, no matter how intoxicating their bodies may, do they truly possess the full strength of a Destroyer? No miss Illness, I do not doubt that you are a true Destroyer. Only an actual Destroyer would have the mark..." Sorrow was walking circles around her, his long neck craned as he glanced over his bony shoulders at her. "But do you possess such power as I?"

Red and Steelio soon found themselves in a meadow, as though by the blink of an eye they simply... were there. The sky above turned a soft, but dark shade of gray. The two of them could see Kemint just beyond the bushes. Each tree in the area began to wilt and suffer, eventually turning a dead blackish gray color. The grass in the area died, spreading a huge lake of gray over the ground.

A dark black smog flowed from behind the bushes and trees, all flowing together and forming the notorious form of Mallis. His vaporous form seemed a bit distorted, his eyes being the only thing that wasn't warped and hard to make out. But then things became clearer. He grew very tall, his body turning to full liquid mode. Black oily sludge drizzled into the ground and made a lake of the strange black liquid that was far beyond natural.

"Ah, so this is the one who pledges himself to Lord Mallis, Immortal and Darkling, and King of all Calamities... What is your name, dear one?"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Illness, Bitterness and Madness

Illness was quiet for several moments, but then spoke grudgingly, "I have no magic." She kept her arms crossed and refuesd to look at anyone.

Bitterness couldn't help but to laugh hysterically. He said while still laughing, "A destroyer without magic? What- What is this? What are you gonna do? Use technology against us? Be one of Insanity's 22 messengers?" His laugh became a cough, and he slowly stopped. He inhaled and then yawned. "That was, the best. How can you be a destroyer without magic? Death probably used the 'key of uselessness', to randomly pick one of the 400 trillion sentient beings in the multiverse, and recruit one of them as a destroyer!" He yelled, "God d*mn it! That is too funny." He continued to taunt Illness.

Kemint

"My name is Kemint. I seek power, and a master that can teach me that power." He smirked when he saw the thick black substance oozing towards him. "I've traveled worlds, galaxies, entire realms for someone to teach me. They've taught me, and they've taught me poorly. I've strayed from the path of true might, and I plan to realign myself." He raised his voice, "So, Mallis, is there some sort of initiation I have to do? Am I required to become one of your darklings?"

Steelio

Steelio cowered behind a bush, and hoped to the gods that Mallis wouldn't kill him. He tried to sneak away, using an invisibility spell that he had prepared, for him, and for Red. He grasped her hand and spoke to her telepathically. "This way!"

Last edited by Glerp on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 am

Mallis slipped around in a circle, black smoke trailing in his wake and a strange language whispering in the air. His voice turned deep and evil and warped. "There are... several initiations that can be bestowed, but that will come later. For now, simply take this and eat it" a ball of purple flames blazed in Mallis' hand, shards of what looked like black glass forming and flying up into the fire and being sprayed with a black slime. Soon it all transformed into a black apple. He extended the arm to Kemmint. "With this, you will know Dark Magic..."

He handed it to Kemmint, just as he could feel Steelio and Red moving. He pointed his claws quickly in one direction, causing purple flames to blast from the ground in their path and with a rumbling encircle the area. Mallis smiled.

"Come now Steelio, don't be shy... Show yourself and your little friend... I can feel your presence..."

Sorrow snakes around to meet Illness face to face. "I do not like to be ignored, dear" he said as his limbs screeched. "Tell me, tell me about you..."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 am

Illness

Illness spoke, softening up a little bit, "I'm an adopted daughter of N'gon. When he died, he wanted all of his sons and daughters to become destroyers. So far only Treachery and I have been elected. He was a great man, and never spoke out of turn."

Nearly all destroyers held a bitter resentment towards N'gon. He was a reincarnation of Fear, the most hated and infamous destroyer that has ever existed. The only thing that kept him from going back to his evil path was an entire mind wipe, and an updated soul structure. Insanity had given him a second chance, but every other destroyer thought it was the wrong decision. N'gon never did anything without Insanity's approval, and was exceedingly responsible. Despite N'gon's good behavior, other destroyers thought of him as a mistake, something that should have never happened. He was never given a title because of this. Insanity was his only friend. When N'gon decided to leave Daithiu, Insanity's artificial planet, he adopted many, many children, hoping to make a happy family. He had 23 daughters, and 14 sons, all of which he loved dearly. They all lived on a massive ship called the Ruinian Arrow. Throughout their lives, they endured many hardships, and hateful abuse from the destroyers. As he grew old, he returned to the destroyed realm with plans to confront his lifelong opponents. N'gon and some of his children ventured onto Hatred's ship, hoping that they could sort out their differences. Hatred had no desire to treat the fake destroyer with any respect. Hatred confined N'gon in a prison cell and tortured him. Hatred mocked N'gon as he slowly died in the cell. "You will be remembered as a mistake throughout history, N'gon," was the last phrase he heard before he died, and that has been true up until present time.

Illness was speechless after thinking about him. She missed her father. She was almost ashamed to be called a destroyer because of that. She looked down to the side, with her left hand on her elbow. "It's what he wanted. And though I don't agree with his choice, I'll do what he wanted." She was slightly angry, but one could only tell by looking at her face, "I never wanted to be a part of the clan that killed my father. I plan on becoming a major so I can change the destroyers outlook on the rest of the universe." She looked at Sorrow, "You know it's true, you know that destroyer are just fascist b*stards! I plan to change all that when I become the Major!"

Kemint

Kemint eyed the apple for a second, then took it. He bowed elegantly before Mallis, "Thank you, master." He smiled and took a bite. Nearly the same time he had consumed a piece of the black apple, there was a mental spark between Mallis and Kemint. This was his own special way of accepting Mallis' rule.

Kemint felt suddenly enlightened with a sense of darkness, and a loss of morality. "I await my first orders, master." Kemint's way as a follower was to never do anything without being ordered to do so first.

Steelio and Fear

Steelio became visible, and trembled when he saw Mallis again, face to face. He began to think to himslef, "This is the end of my life."

Fear shouted at Steelio, "Don't just stand there! Do something!"

Steelio ignored Fear, for Steelio was to scared to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:22 am

Sorrow hissed. He flexed his metallic claws. "Please, dear. Don't flatter us... But it seems you have a negativity towards our way of life. Hmm, just another bad apple I suppose. With proper treatment though you can be repaired, Illness. You will not think this for long... Any Destroyer that says that is no Destroyer at all..."

Mallis looked at Kemint and then over at Steelio. He pointed. "Kill him. That is your first task." Mallis swooped away to give Kemint the room, the ring of fire prevented anyone from leaving. Mallis stood behind a dead tree and watched.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 am

Red tensed up as she heard the words, "Kill him." Her expression turned to complete fury and hate. Red slowly turned towards Kemint and exclaimed, "What, are you stupid for a living? No ones allowed to kill him with out my permission!" Red looked down and mumbled to herself, "I wasn't planning on killing anyone today, but I guess I could go for a snack." She looked to Steelio and pondered, " I wonder what follower innards taste like!" Her voice became more menacing with each word she said. She looked at Kemint with an insanely grim smile on her face, ready gauge his eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 am

Mallis snarled in the distance. Somehow he appeared with a lightning speed in front of Red, towering over her. One of his tendrils shot out and plunged at her, flinging her back several feet. Mallis absorbed more life from the environment, the grass and flowers wilting and dying at his presence.

"I don't think so, little girl" he said. "Stand aside before you hurt yourself. Because you are nothing."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 am

Kemint and Steelio

Kemint looked at the ground, nearly reluctant to carry out Mallis' orders at first. His previous master had only asked him to do simple tasks, not murder someone. "Kill a poor little boy? That's so evil that it seems..." He blinked multiple times as the last sense of morality left his body. He glared up at Steelio, "Fun!!" Kemint quickly shot bolts of purple electricity out of his arms. They flew at literal lightning speeds, and exploded into flames when they hit Steelio.

Steelio had no time to react. Third degree burns engulfed parts of his body. He fell to the ground, motionless afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:50 am

Red lie motionless on the ground, paying no attention to what just happened to Steelio. She slowly rose from the ground with her hair covering her face. She then quietly asked Mallis, "What did you say? Nothing? I am nothing?" Her voice became more intense as she continued, "I am NOT nothing!" Red's body became less tense as she stood there silently. She then slowly moved her hair out of her face to see. The deep scare on her face was dripping blood. Red then raised her fist in to the air while she asked Mallis, "Well, if I am nothing," her fist clenched tighter. " I guess you think that this is nothing!" The left side of Kemint's body then turned red, as a result to every ounce of blood in his body moving to the left side of him. Red forcefully swung her arm to her right causing Kemint to fly about five feet to his left. She turned to Kemint then held up both of her opened hands in front of her. Red clenched them closed causing several loud cracking sound from Kemint. The cracking sound was from Red moving the blood and muscle around Kemint's bones with such force, that she shattered his bones to pieces. Red stomped her foot on Kemint's head then hissed, "That is your punishment for not asking permission." She stepped away from Kemint, picked up Steelio's burned corpse, and bitterly asked Mallis, " Still think I'm nothing?" Red then teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:29 am

Mallis grinned, chuckling. He reached out his hand, a spot in his black palm began to glow bright purple as Kemmint began to heal and slowly regenerate. Soon his body was back to normal. Then Mallis swerved around, consuming more life from the wilderness surrounding. He looked at Kemmint. "Rise, and we shall begin the Collection. I will consume more pitiful life from this pathetic world. Then, when I have a sufficient amount, I will begin the Summence. I will summon my Darklings... And we will fight."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:29 am

Kemint

Kemint stood back on his feet, and collected himself. "Thank you master." He sounded a bit disappointed at first, but continued anyway, "I'd rather let myself handle the regeneration process. I have my own way of handling those things, especially letting the corpse leeches track my killer. It's not that I'm weak, it's that I let myself get killed." He smiled slyly. "I ask permission for me to demonstrate my corpse leech ability."

Madness

"Well, we didn't come here to argue, taunt, or insult each other." Madness exclaimed, "We should get on with our lesson." He clasped his hands. "So, Sorrow... You wanted true power?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Mallis interlaced his fingers. He gave a thoughtful hum for a moment. "Forgive me then, Kemmint. But I assure you, Steelio has nowhere to hide... Nowhere..." A tendril lashed out and busted a tree, causing it to turn black and morph strangely. Quickly it molded into a structure of black slime. It grew thin purple eyes and uprooted itself. A very weak Darkling, frail and shrunken a bit. It began walking around, looking up at its Master.

"This is a Darkling" Mallis said. "They are normally powerful beings. However, when I enter a new realm. I lose my powers. To regain them I must consume life and essence. The stronger I become, the stronger my Darklings will be."

Sorrow nodded. "I wish to see this power, true power. Teach me, Madness, if you are able." His claws clicked, his beady eyes zipping through the area, scanning each person around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Perfect Curse   Color: The Perfect Curse Empty

Back to top Go down

Color: The Perfect Curse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next