Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)

Go down 
+3
Maxx
Mr Allen J
The Real Shade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:40 pm

ur face is dum

I've also realized that Peter could theoretically use himself as a railgun. Like maybe he is holding a mortar shell on his arm and uses that magnetism I was talking about it launch it forward. Oh goodness. How deliciously awful.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Since you're all in the center of the jungle right now, I'm going to give you a few posts to develop characters/discuss things betwixt yourselves before moving on further.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:58 pm

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES. AND ALSO MACHINEGUNS AND PROBABLY SPECIAL FORCES AGENTS.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:47 am

Nah, just kitties of varying size and exposure to growth hormones.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:09 am

The Real Shade wrote:

And Livvy, Chloe, and Drago are all still present with the group, Lone, they've just quieted down and are letting them work stuff out. The other guards did leave, though

.... Aaaaand I totally miss this.

Anyways, we can't let this sexy RP die. I'm going to post again soon and see what I can do. Though, we could probably do with a few more characters.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Agreed, a few more characters would be awesome. If anybody has any other ideas floating about feel free to submit them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)   Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darksol Serum (Because imprisoned mutants hasn't been done before)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2