Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC

Go down 
+6
Absolutely not Prussian
JunkMail
Angelwolf99
98wizard523
Sairei
Enderjay
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC Empty
PostSubject: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm

LIFE AFTER LOSS 2: RETURN OF THE MISSING

Hi everybody.

This is a mostly science fiction RP that has been carried over from the Sporum to be continued here after a several month long hiatus.
If anyone happens to have questions regarding the story, or is interested in reading what we have so far, PM me and I’d be more than happy to give you a link. (I’m warning you, some of it’s kinda bad.)

We're currently not in need of members, even though our group is very small.
A current list of members and characters is provided below our rules.

Here are the rules. These are pretty basic, probably nothing you haven’t heard before.

OOC RULES

1. No flaming. No spamming. No double posting. No trolling. No advertising. All the things you normally shouldn’t do.
2. Please be nice and make sure not to offend anyone. I mean come on, just use your common sense and generally not get people upset.
3. We’re a fairly casual OOC. (If you’d ever seen us elsewhere, you probably know.) We get off topic often, but it’s different than spam. It’s discussion. Therefore, I’m saying discussion is fine, just don’t go too far. Similar to the no spamming rule.
4. Try not to swear much. It’s just not necessary and offends some people.
5. Keep the smileys/large images to a minimum please.

IC RULES

1. The IC is for IC. IN CHARACTER. Don’t spam it up with Out of Character chat. There’s a reason we have TWO THREADS.
2. No godding, metagaming, Mary Sue-ing, plagiarism – you get the gist. Things you wouldn’t normally do in a roleplay – don’t do them here.
3. Like I said, this is a literate RP. Your posts don’t need to be huge, though avoid one liners unless, maybe, it’s in dialog. Also, use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and things like that. No one likes a post that’s barely readable.
4. Keeping smileys and images out of the IC should go without saying.
5. If you’re logging off during a session, try to put your character into an inactive position; a simple one is sleep. This rule obviously has its several exceptions; if we’re in an important scene that involves your character, we’ll just pause the RP. But if it’s not too crucial, get them somewhere out of the way.
Once again, if you have any type of questions or comments, don’t be afraid to PM either myself or Sairei.

MEMBERS AND CHARACTERS

Enderjay [GM]

Name: Opajik Farrowood
Species: Invader (Kyrenien)
Appearance: An Invader – lightish green humanoid, about nine feet tall. He has bright blue eyes, three black horns atop his head, and wide shoulders. He always wears his light blue helmet, the one he once wore during the war. Although his metal suit was put away long ago, he occasionally puts it on when he’s missing the good old days.
Personality: Opajik can be awkward, shy at times, but he also has his brave, strong moments... On occasion. Though he usually freaks out at the sign of trouble, there are times when he manages to pull himself together. He’s a bit goofy, with a sometimes annoying sense of humour and can usually turn the most serious moments into a joke (after it’s passed, at least. E.g., him DYING…) But when he remembers being one of the only 3 Invaders left, and hated by all of the planet, he isn’t laughing.
Bio: Opajik was a regular 19 year old guy working on an Invader ship, until somehow he – with the help of his newly made friends – started a war against his own kind. They fought for months and somehow, managed to win. But now, he is the only of his species, besides his good friends Kydi and Vienna who live beside him in their make-shift houses in the woods. Despite their companionship, he’s been increasingly lonely as they grew further and further apart from their old friends, and the rest of the world.

Name: Vienna Ivyae
Appearance: A pale-skinned Invader about 7 ½ feet tall, with dark green eyes and brown hair down to her waist, which she often has held up with a blue hairband. She usually wears a blue long sleeved shirt with jeans.
Personality: Vienna is a resourceful, do-it-yourself, I-know-what-I’m-doing type who usually likes to have the upper hand. She’s sarcastic and a bit critical at times, but it’s all in fun. Although she at first considered the others as ‘murderers’, she got to know them during the war. And in the peace that followed, she became closest friends with Opajik and Kydi, and is usually the one to keep them sane.
Bio: Vienna onced lived a normal life, staying in an apartment as part of a simple Kyrenien city. But it all changed when her city was bombed and she ran into the rebels themselves. But to her surprise, she ended up befriending them... More or less by choice. Now that the war is won, she stays in a small house in the woods, alongside Opajik and Kydi.

Name: Ekko LeFay
Species: Syratope
Appearance: Ekko is a syratope – a greyish purple creature with catlike features. She has big ears, amber eyes, and a long tail. She stands on two legs, measuring up to about 4 ½ feet tall. She usually wears a shaggy fur coat with ripped up shorts, and brown boots. On her belt, she ALWAYS carries the knife her father gave her.
Personality: Ekko’s personality is a bit dark. She’s snarky, sarcastic, and can be rude at times. She’s quiet and, whenever she speaks up, usually has something disturbing to say. Though she’s cheered up a bit since she was allowed to move back into a city with others of her kind, she still can’t banish the memories of her family being destroyed. But she does take a ton of pride in helping to banish the Invaders, and would be willing to fight them again no matter what.
Bio: Ekko’s family was destroyed when the Invaders came and cleared out the planet for colonization many years ago. She lived alone in a cave for a long time… Until she met the group of rebels, and eventually joined them. She would do anything to avenge her family. After the war ended, she moved into a Syratopian city at the edge of the forest. Unlike Opajik, Kydi, and Vienna, she IS acknowledged for banishing the menacing race – and probably gets more credit than she deserves.

Name: Rhey Charen
Appearance: A grey syratope with pale green eyes and orange highlights around his tail. Due to abuse from the Invaders that rule over the Dim, Rhey is pretty scuffed up, as most of the syratopes are. Like every prisoner, he's got a permanent metal cuff around his ankle. It bears nothing but the number 965.
Personality: Rhey is very quiet and mild mannered, only speaking his mind when he has something worth saying. He is surprisingly smart, not to mention polite, for someone who has been mistreated all their lives. He mainly keeps to himself, but his best friend Parell is around for him whenever he needs a hand.
Bio: Rhey lives in the Dim, the underground prison that lies under the capitol of the Overworld, along with all the other syratope slaves. Not unlike the rest of them, he's not very well off but does what he can to survive. Rhey must have had a family back on Karettoi, but he's never talked about it.

Name: "The Overarch"
Appearance: The Overarch is a 12 foot tall Invader with five huge horns on his head. He wears dark black clothes with stripes the colour of his helmet; light red. He also wears a string of chains around his neck and wrists for no specified reason, as well as grey metal boots. His eyes are rather intimidating, seeing as they’re black with dark red irises. His pupils are red and snakelike, and the right one has a small but noticeable dent in it.
Personality: The Overarch is dark, but calm. He never loses his temper; or at least, no one’s ever lived to tell of it. We wouldn’t know, considering half of the people who even try speaking to him end up dead one way or another. He has a sinister sense of humour and sarcasm, and is extremely clever when he wants to be, which is probably always. He spends most of his time in an empty, pitch black room. How fun.
Bio: NOBODY FRIKKEN KNOWS. Well, the Overarch has been the leader of the Kyrenien race for some time now, which makes him pretty much in charge of the galaxy. He’s feared by everyone, But no one really knows what his story was before he came to rule.

Sairei [Co-GM and Mod]

Name: Faez
Species: Fraethre
Height: 6ft on four legs, 12ft on two
Length: 25ft when stretched out.
Appearance: Faez is a standard Fraethre, except for his scales are bright blue, with darker blue patterns. His eyes are also a deep cyan. He does not have multicolored stripes that indicate mood like a normal Fraethre, but he can render himself completely invisible, and make himself appear pale bluish-white. His tail fin and underbelly are a darker blue.
Personality: Faez is a fun-loving, adventuresome kid. He has the mind of a 9 year old, but can be shockingly perceptive if you can get him to pay attention. He loves to play games, and can get easily distracted from tasks unless he finds them fun.

Name: Kydi Adaia
Species: Kyrenien
Height: 6ft
Appearance: Kydi usually wears a large labcoat with multiple pockets, a light blue tie, and a pair of square glasses. He wears light green-blue pants and a wristwatch with numerous capabilities.
Personality: Kydi is a quiet person, rarely putting in input unless something scientific is afoot. He is extremely intelligent for his age, and at one time was the head engineer on an Invader Command Ship. He has a deep desire to be understood, but not many people can grasp what he usually wants to talk about. Kydi spends his time inventing things, such as ion-blaster guns and firework watches.

Name: Parell Pix
Appearance: Parell has short, thick, cobalt-blue fur. He has orange eyes that seem a bit too large for his feline head. His fur is stained with grime from working in The Dim, but he tries to keep his tail clean- a tail is a Syratope's pride. He wears a brown shirt and pants, which are equally dust-covered, and full of holes.
Personality: Parell is slower than others. His best buddy is Rhey, who looks out for him most of the time. Parell would follow Rhey to the end the earth and beyond.
Parell enjoys simple jokes, and is quite entertained by Faez. He has a deep sense of longing to return home to Kerettoi, but he does not show it much. He's quiet, preferring to let others work out what to do. He is capeable of manual labor, but thinking up plans is not this strongest point. He is also not much of a fighter, but could probably do something with a good steel rod.
Bio: Parell is originally from Kerettoi. He was taken from home at around the age of fourteen, and forced to do slave work in The Dim for the Invaders. (Also known as Kyreniens.)

Name : “The Hunter”
Species: Kyrenien
Appearance: The Hunter is 7' 8'' in height, a bit short for his kind. He is young though, so this is to be expected. He wears a long black cape with a hood, which often brings out his bright yellow eyes. The hood is fastened with an emerald-colored jewel. He wears a gray uniform with red cuffs, and two thin, orange metal plates on the shirt. These plates are for absorbing the blasts from energy weapons. He also carries around an intimidating blue energy blade, which he built himself. The Hunter has a penetrating face- he could stop a train with a glance, basically. He has a cruel smile, which is often the last his victims ever see. He also has a rage face, where his eyes lose all depth and become glowing slits of yellow.
Personality: The Hunter is a complicated person. He is silent- literally mute. He cannot speak. The Hunter believes in what his master, the Overarch, tells him, and is loyal to him and him alone. While the Hunter often appears as a ruthless killer, he is actually quite sensitive to some things. However, don't think reading him poetry is going to save you. He'll kill you if you piss him off, and I don't really want to write any ninja battles so don't do that please.
Bio: The Hunter is the Overarch's pet assassin. He carries out all of the Overarch's dirty work, and is sent out to capture people the Overarch wishes to question. He was forced to kill his old master, Carth, to become an assassin. Another part of this initiation was having a device implanted in his throat that took away his ability to speak or make noise. He “speaks” with his hands in a form of sign language that only he and the Overarch know. Coincidentally, the Hunter also knew Kydi back in the days when they went to the same training academy. ...Still, Kydi should watch his back.

Angelwolf99 [Mod]

Name: Kalia
Species: Guardian Chalik
As a Chalik, Kalia has a HUGE responsibility. Her kind can fly through space unaided, and do, though not as much as it seems like they should at first. They are raised on the same planet as their mother, and around age 40 (they live for a VERY long time) they leave to find their own planet. Once they find a planet they like, they settle on it. There are almost always no other Chalik on the planet, which goes back to the responsibility. Chalik care for planets. One planet for each Chalik, though there aren't enough of them to fill all the sentient planets. Once they find a planet, they rarely leave it's surface, protecting and helping the inhabitants. They also have the ability to speak to animals and cause plants to grow. (special permission for magic)
Appearance: A brown feline, about 7.5 feet high. She has large tan feathered wings, each layer of feathers a slightly different color of tan. Her legs get slightly darker brown towards her feet. Her tail is thick and round. She has a dark brown mane running from the top of her head down her back to the base of her tail.
Personality: She is very kind and slightly shy. When action starts it doesn't take her long to get into the swing of things. She is very loyal, and if her friends are threatened she will fight as hard as she can. (Though that isn't as good as it sounds, she's not the best fighter.) She keeps a sharp eye out for threats approaching, and at times can seem slightly paranoid, but she argues that if YOU had been in her place, with the responsibility, you might seem that way too.
Bio: Kalia has had an unusually hard time protecting her planet. She had only been on Karettoi for a couple years, attempting to get to know the landscape and wildlife before she greeted the Syratope, when the Invaders came. She met her very first Syratope a couple years later, Ekko. And after that met a lot of other rebels, including the reformed Invaders and cyborg Freathre. After a lot of trouble, she and her group, plus most of the remaining Syratope and Freathre, managed to drive the Invaders away. Since then she's been very busy helping all the natives. She's also been spending time in the woods, figuring out her nature magic, and she tries to visit her friends occasionally.

--

That's it! Happy roleplaying everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

...We're back baby.

Ohh this will be fun.
-Is happy-

Edit:

FIRST!

Last edited by Sairei on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
98wizard523
Insane One
98wizard523

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

AGAGAGAGAGAGAG...

AGAGAGAGAGAGAG!!!!

I mean...

. . .

This looks great! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

OHAIIIIIIIIIII
IT'S LAL.
LALTIME.
WOO.
I LOOK STUPID DON'T I?
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm pretty sure we all do.

Oh well.

Should I prepare the IC right away?
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm

YES. VERY MUCH. VERY MUCH SO NOW.
Back to top Go down
98wizard523
Insane One
98wizard523

YES ANGEL. JUST A LITTLE BIT.

LOL maybe we better stop screaming.
Back to top Go down
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Yep we sound like idiots.
But I'll go get it ready.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

But I like screaming...
Actually I hate screaming irl but yeah.

LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC Demon_rock____by_sylvanria-d564pdj
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Saw this when I was on the sporum, and I wanted to join it, but never got around to making the character sheet. I'll look into it an who knows, I might join it once it opens up again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Great! Thanks for taking interest.

Edit: Okay, the IC is up! https://roleplex.rpg-board.net/t102-lal2-return-of-the-missing-ic#5783
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 pm

I FEEL LIKE A PURPLE MUSHROOM!

(that took way too long to make)
Back to top Go down
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Wow to anybody reading this we must look pretty delusional.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 pm

...Do we care?
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:17 am

Jfitz? Jfitz, iss this you?

Has my day been brightened immensely?
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 am

Three guesses and the first two don't count.
Back to top Go down
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 am

I guess it has?

Lol. Yeah, it's me. Hi StheT!
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 am

Excellent! I'm glad you're back!
Back to top Go down
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 am

Glad to be back! Very Happy It's been a while, huh?
Back to top Go down
98wizard523
Insane One
98wizard523

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 am

@StheT yes, this is her. Very Happy

@Enderjay We've never minded that before. XD
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:42 am

It certainly has been awhile. :3

Yeah, Wizard, I figured. XD
Back to top Go down
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 am

Angel are you here?

Edit: Okay well everyone's gone now... I'm checking out too.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Yeah I realized about the time I fell asleep that I only said bye to Ray... <:D
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Ooh, this is so cool Jay! If it ever opens for new members again, I will definatly join.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Enderjay
Enderling
Enderjay

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Very Happy Yay!
Thanks again for suggesting this to us. We couldn't have brought it back without you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC   LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

LAL2: Return of the Missing - OOC
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next