Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Violet IC

Go down 
+2
ViperaUnion
Maxx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Zared ran down the road at a rushed pace, arriving in front of the Pokemon laboratory, out of breath, and uncharacteristically flustered. This was supposed to be the greatest day of his life, he was getting his first Pokemon, and yet at the same time he somehow wound up running late. Really, there was no excuse, and he felt a little bit silly for somehow forgetting to set his alarm clock this morning. He had great memory, and perhaps maybe he had gotten too excited, and had managed to lose track of his thoughts. When you're really excited about the future, you tend to forget what happens in the present, and what you were just doing. So, in conclusion, Zared had been too excited to remember to set the alarm, and could hardly sleep because he couldn't wait, and then when he finally did get to sleep, he overslept because, once again, he had forgotten to set the alarm. Regardless, he really hoped he wasn't too late to get his Pokemon, because as a Thread, he should always get a good Pokemon, because the aura bound him to his companions. He was always blessed with good fortune, and yet, somehow, everyone else kept telling him the aura led him into disasters, too. Perhaps the aura made him oversleep as well.

He took a deep breath, and let it out, forcing himself to slow down his rushed thoughts. He was freaking out, when he probably wasn't the first, or the last person, to be late to get his Pokemon. He just needed to be patient, the Pokemon weren't going anywhere, and he was panicking over something sort of ridiculous. With this in mind, he straightened, and forced himself to give a winning smile. Cheer everyone up, being upset and sad is a choice, not something you can't control, although it might seem like it at times. Sometimes you just had to give them a little push. After this, he knocked on the front door, unsure if walking in unannounced would be the polite thing to do or not. Scientists were typically odd people, you couldn't really predict what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Erica had gone even more quiet then before when Professor Oak had approached the new Trainers. Erica hugged her new Snivy to her chest and kinda sunk into the background, standing slightly behind the other trainers. She felt very nervous, Professor Oak was one of her idols, she was nervous that she had picked the wrong pokemon or was holding her wrong or something. She certainly didn't want to seem like a big noob or a waste of training materials.

Erica swallowed dryly, wondering if it would be rude to ask the famous Professor to sign something for her, or give her some words of advice about raising pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Professor Oak laughed took something out of his pocket which revealed itself to be a Cornn berry. He held it up to the Rufflet and let it peck at the berry for a bit. It seemed to really like it. This young fellow reminded him of someone; a certain boy by the name of Blue. This, of course, made him reminisce about Red, his old prodigy. For being so young, the boy was a fantastic trainer. That Deino could beat any Pokemon the old Oak sent at it.

"You remind me of a boy I once mentored." Professor Oak said, handing Alec a Cornn berry "A boy by the name of Blue".

---

"Well, yeah." Draco said, trying to keep up with Red "I mean, you have rock and ground types, but I don't. Maybe I'll catch a Geodude or something on the way north". Draco stuck his right hand in his pocket and examined Ladon's pokeball with the other. He polished it often, and it was shiny as a pearl. They slowly approached the end of the town and the entrance to Mt.Coronet.

"Um, should we stop at the Pokemon Center or something before going in there?" Draco asked "I could really use some pokeballs, and Ladon's rather tired from battling".

"Well, well, well." A voice with a slight Brooklyn accent said. "Look who I found"! From out of the cave came a boy about Red's age, with tall, spiky brown hair. He wore a battered brown traveling cloak, and held a Pokeball in his hand, which he tossed in the air and recaught as he spoke.

"I've been looking for you a long time, bud." Blue said.

Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjoNt2ijec3yNrJNpVFt6sMvMRPlcetlOuj6tXAthl1KqYDF-r
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm

"Speak of the devil." Red muttered, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before turning around to look at his frenemy. He muttered something about Giratina before turning his head to look at Draco. "You might want to, this clown has a habit of being an inconvenience. He'll probably challenge you if he finds out you're not at your top game." Red whispered to him, before turning back to Blue. "Now why in the world you be looking for me?" he said, putting on a smile. "And I see you've changed your purple pants for kakis."

In the past, Blue had a habit of wearing purple cargo pants. It was the ONE thing he had on Blue, and he would milk it for all it's got. As a child, Blue and himself had a large rivalry. He didn't know when this shifted for the worse, but Blue began put down Red, going as far as making fun of him because he was an orphan. For that fact Red had and still does resent Blue. Blue had become somewhat of his friend at age ten when he tried to leave him on a good note on his little journey. Red had no idea how many badges Blue had now, or what pokemon he had on him, but knowing Blue, they would be plenty strong. There was one other girl in his home town, Green, who he had never really met. She apparently left a year of so after Blue. He did not know her whereabouts now.

He had largely stopped communicating with Blue and the Professor after Zoe. It was his way of coping. Having Blue tag along, at least for a little bit, could earn both himself and Draco heaps of knowledge. Blue could give him some tips of controlling his Tyranitar, and Draco could learn how to use Yamask's ghostly powers to it's advantage. Blue was after all, a great trainer, and as the grandson of Oak, was most likely an expert on them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
"You remind me of a boy I once mentored." Professor Oak said, handing Alec a Cornn berry "A boy by the name of Blue".
Alec took the Cornn berry from Professor Oak. At first he though it was for himself, but then he realized that it was for the Pokemon to eat. Not all people liked berries, but Alec loved them as much as a Pokemon. He handed it to Rufflet, even though it was still eating it's other berry. Cornn berries didn't taste as good on their own. As the Rufflet occupied itself with the food, Alec turned back to Professor Oak. Who did he say that Alec reminded him of again? "So, is this boy one of your good friends? Someone that you barely knew?"

"Rufflet!"

Wow… that bird was finished already. He sure was quick. "Does he look like me? Or sound like me? I bet this Stu isn't as fast as me!" Wait, Stu… that wasn't it. It started with a B. It was probably best to let Professor Oak do the talking. "Actually, forget I asked. Who did you say this boy was again?" Before he could get an answer, someone lightly knocked on the door. Well, compared to when Alec knocked it was a light knock. He yelled out to everyone that could hear, "I'LL GET IT!" Realizing what he had done again, he called out to Professor Toron, "Sorry, I keep forgetting I'm a guest. You can open it if you want. Did you hear that?! I'M NOT GETTING THE DOOR ANYMORE!!" After yelling so much that the whole house seemed quiet without it, he turned his head around, only to see Professor Toron standing right behind him. "Oh, jeez, sorry for yelling, I forgot that we were in the same room." He returned to to the conversation with the other professor with an embarrassed look on his face. "Sorry for cutting you off, I do that alot. Keep going with what you were saying… uh, please."
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 pm

"Well, well!" Professor Oak said as Alec began to act rather crazily. He suddenly began to regret what he had said about Alec being like Blue, yet it still rang true. The boy was certainly strange, but so had Blue been. Teenagers these days were always like this, so it seemed. Professor Toron simply rolled his eyes and left the room to greet the new arrival.

"Hello there!" Professor Toron said to the boy at the door. "Sorry about the wait. We have a lot of trainers in here right now. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Professor Toron, and you are?"

Professor Oak now had the floor. He motioned for all of the new trainers to gather 'round, and decided to give them one of his famous speeches.

"My friend," he began "today you begin a crucial stage of your life, as you pick your first Pokemon. You will remember this moment always as one of your brightest. The Pokemon you choose now will become your friend for life. I know that my first Pokemon was my best friend, and that I treasure him more than anything else I possess". Professor Oak took a pokeball out of his pocket, and clicked the white circle on the front. The ball opened and out came a rather old-looking Charizard, which growled happily when it saw Oak. Professor Oak patted his buddy on the head, and then returned to his speech.

"I remember back about eight years ago, I only thought that there were 150 Pokemon. Oh, how wrong I was! Now we know the existence of over 500 Pokemon, each with their own quirks and abilities. You now live in a world where the possibilities of owning a Pokemon are endless. You could be the next great trainer and defeat the Elite Four, or be a fantastic Pokemon breeder and raise baby Pokemon with incredible attacks and charming abilities. Maybe you will someday be the next great gym leader, or become a heroic Pokemon Ranger! The possibilities are endless! These should help you on your quests". Professor Oak sent Charizard back into its pokeball and grabbed four Pokedexes from out of a pocket in his lab coat.

"This is the Pokedex 6.0." Oak said, passing out the Pokedexes "These are the newest model Pokedex. They contain information about every Pokemon, as well as what moves they learn at what stages in their growth. The 6.0 also includes an Xtransceiver, allowing you to communicate with each other as well as myself and Professor Toron, as well as a gps and town map to help you find whatever city you wish to go to".

(Vipera, for this post, assume that Zared came in just as the speech began)

---

"Yeah, the purple wasn't exactly working for me." Blue said, taking out a Pokeball and tossing it up and down in his left hand. "I came here with Yellow, actually. She wanted to come and find you to see how it was going. Her Pikachu is a Raichu now! Can you believe it? Sucker still knows surf, though. Don't know how that happened". Blue looked over at Draco, who was reading something on his Pokedex. That reminded him of something.

"Oh yeah," Blue said, reaching into his pocket "Here, take these." he pulled out two brand-new Pokedex 6.0s and handed one to each of them. "This is the newest Pokedex Grandpa and I have been working on. It has information on all of the Pokemon in all five regions, as well as an Xtransceiver and a gps". Professor Oak had given Blue these before to give to Red and Draco before he left Pallet Town. Oak had contacted Professor Toron and decided to send lab assistants to give out the new Pokedexes; Blue and Yellow went to find Red, Green went to find Cyril and the gang, and Oak himself went to the lab.

"So," Blue began "Wanna grab some dinner at the Pokemon Center and talk about old times, bud?" he asked Red.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:59 pm

It took all of Erica's willpower not to have her jaw drop in awe. Professor Oaks speeches were even cooler in person then on the radio. Erica looked up at Snivy, who was now perched on her head, not looking quite as interested in the speech as Erica. Would this Pokemon really become like a best friend to her? She never really liked grass type Pokemon, and only choose Snivy because it was the only one that didn't look violent. Perhaps she would grow on her more. She sure hoped so. It would be a shame if they never saw eye to eye like the Professor and his Charizard. Hearing Professor Oak talk about pokemon breeders in such a way made her heart swell with both nerves and pride, she promised herself to excel in pokemon raising.

When she was handed the newest Pokedex Erica could barely contain her shaking hands. It looked so shiny and new, and she didn't want to get dirt and finger prints all over it. She tried her hardest to thank the Professor for such a handy device. "Th-thanks Professor." She was hardly able to choke out.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Cirrus took the Pokedex, holding it as if it were gold. It was red and roughly square, with two halves separated by clear glass. Holding one red section in each hand, Cirrus slid open the Dex to reveal the transparent screen.
"This is so cool!" Cirrus looked up at Professor Oak. "Thanks, this is great!" He hadn't imagined getting such a high-tech machine his first day as a trainer. Cirrus touched one of the icons on the screen and a map appeared, showing the familiar shape of Sinnoh with its routes and cities. A moment later a dot appeared on the eastern section of the map, marking Cirrus's location. Cirrus tapped the dot, and the map zoomed in to show a smaller map of Solaceon Town, with the dot over the Pokemon Lab. This was so much more useful than a regular map!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Zared had a friendly, albeit confused smile on his face when Professor Toron answered the door. Had someone else just been yelling a minute ago? Ignoring the straying train of thought, he introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Zared. I came here to get my first Pokemon today, but I forgot to set my alarm clock and wound up running late this morning. Sorry if anything I did caused a problem, sir." He made sure to keep his tone respectful. Pokemon professors did a lot of important things, and even if they were the unpredictable scientist types, they were good at what they did. Zared was just lucky he got here, and at the moment, he really was eternally grateful that he was in time to get a Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am

Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 Erin
Cirrus's Pokedex suddenly buzzed and flashed, and a Pokemon Index page appeared over the map. The device started displaying information about Elekid, and a message showed up on the screen: Elekid's information added to Pokedex. Elekid added to Active Team. Enter a nickname for Elekid?

"That's right, I haven't given you a name yet." Cirrus bent down to look at his Elekid. "How about Volt?"

The Elekid smiled and made another rumbling buzz, seemingly satisfied. Cirrus selected "Yes" on his Pokedex screen and typed in the name. When he pressed "Done," the screen changed again and began to show Volt's individual characteristics.

Male, Level 5. Relaxed Nature. Met at Level 5, Solaceon Town. Caught with Poké Ball.

After trying a few buttons, Cirrus found a page that showed Volt's moves: Quick Attack, Leer and Thundershock.

"Wow, you already know an Electric attack!" Cirrus turned to Alec and Erica. "Hey, now that we have Pokemon do you want to try battling?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

Erica was still being mesmorized by the words professor Oak had said, even if not directed towards her, they moved her in such a way that she couldn't wait to get her journey started. Her pokedex, still laying flat on her palm, began to talk to her in a way similar to Cirrus'. Sinvy's information added to Pokedex. Snivy added to Active Team. Enter a name for Snivy?

This finally returned Erica to the real world as she glanced down at her Pokedex, and then to her new pokemon. Of course she was going to give her a name, it wouldn't be as personal and caring without one. She lifted up her Snivy, setting her on her shoulder. She tapped yes on the screen and entered the name 'Willow' She looked up at Snivy, who nodded in agreement.

Female, Level 5, Brave Nature, Met at Level 5, Solaceon Town. Caught with Poke Ball.

After browsing the device for a few moments she discovered a few more handy pages, such as her health and moves. Erica frowned slightly at her move selection: Tackle and Leer. Erica petted Willow's head softly. "Don't worry about it, you're growing."

She glanced nervously over at Cirrus, who had mentioned battling. She wasn't huge on pokemon fighting, so she gave him a quick shake of the head.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 am

"Really?" Red said, genuinely surprised. Yellow was more of a country girl than anything else. He knew her well enough, but he hadn't been as close to her as he had Green and Blue. He remembered how she had broken down when her Rattata evolved into a Raticate when she knew nothing of evolution. She had apparently built up a full team of said Raticate, her now Raichu, an Omastar, a Golem, which his Tyranitar would enjoy being around, a Butterfree, and a dodrio. Blue had some nice monsters of his own, including a Nidoking and queen.

"Geez, thanks man." Red said, eyeing the new pokedex. It looked like kinda like one of the old pokemon trading cards they all exchanged on the school yard years ago. "Why don't we do a little training first. One of my pokemon has been giving me trouble. I think he might be border lining hazard. Perhaps you could help me out with that." He said, stopping for a moment and snickering. "Gary." He was Gary "Blue" oak, but preferred Blue to solidify their rivalry. He had beaten that into everyone who had called him Gary. While he was Red Fires (Which Blue could make fun of all one it's own). "So," Red began, leaning to the side to look behind Blue. "Where's Yellow? You said she had come here with you right?"

While he had no idea about Green, who he would loved to have seen again, he would have to settle for the boy he tricked Oak into calling Dicks for a pretty long while, and a girl who was either not present or invisible. Perhaps she acquired a Gengar or something? He did not know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC    Pokemon Violet IC  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Violet IC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2