Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP

Go down 
+3
Mr Allen J
FlowerFox
Maxx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Ok. I really want this rp to work. I'm working on my two other characters as we speak.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Well, if you want it to work, and we don't get other members, you could try just RPing with two people, and hope someone joins later. You could make that easier by just beginning with our students learning classes. I've done it with Dark in Pride Days, and the story has been going well, I think, because we both add our own little plot twists, and the characters are really deep. I would be willing to participate, either way.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Eh, I've never been a big fan of 1v1 roleplays. I really wanted a lot of variety here...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Well, we're just going to have to hope someone else other than me submits a sheet, then.
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 am

I do intend to get my sheet in, I'm just being slow... >.>

Hopefully I'll get it in tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:08 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2