Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another letter to the people of Roleplex

Go down 
+3
JunkMail
True Night
Maxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Another letter to the people of Roleplex Empty
PostSubject: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 am

Dear Roleplex,

So, as you know, school has started again. But, today I came to a realization; last year, I screwed my first and part of my second quarter in school up because I spent too much time on this site and not enough time with homework. During football season, I have to prioritize my life so that I don't mess up again, and so I have decided to take a leave of absence from the site until further notice (probably some time in early November). I apologize for anyone this inconveniences, but either way I haven't had enough time to post recently anyways.

I have these instructions for the rps that I'm in.

To Atama's Highest: To be completely honest, I didn't have time for that rp to begin with. I don't really care what happens to my characters.

To Color: I guess we'll have to hold off on really introducing Colneth until when I get back, though I still want to be part of the rp. Maybe someone else can go talk to the wolfman and we can figure something out when I get back.

To Othergrounds: Oh boy. I have a feeling these requests won't be listened to, and I'll come back in November with a cast of dead characters, but if you could, here's what I'd like to happen. Taylor is probably going to wander off somewhere, strangely distracted by Ryan, and will wake up in some completely random location when I get back. Ryan's going to stay out of the spotlight. If Lone wishes to, he can control Ryan and have him help Hunter to evade Johnny (I say this only because Ryan has a personality Lone can easily play and Ryan cannot be killed for mysterious reasons). I don't care what happens to Carole (do what you want with her), though Alejandro is probably going to fly to the top of Sparrowdale tower and turn to stone until I return.

The Defenders: Until I return, I am putting the rp into dormancy, to be woken up later (as it's the best RP I've made thus far). When I return, we will restart from my last post with each group split up.

Welp, that's it then. I'll be back. Y'all better not drop dead while I'm gone or I'll be pissed.

-Maxx
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 am

I think you making a wise decision, I missed out on some scholarships because my grades weren't as good as they could have been. Spending too much time on the computer was a big part of the problem.

I wish you luck with your academics and sports. I don't know about the others but I'm not planning on dropping dead any time soon. I'll be here when you start the Defenders up again.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:12 am

*Tips hat and smirks*

'Til then Maxx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 am

Saw this coming. But, see you in a month.

Brb, killing off all your characters.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 am

You barely ever have time for roleplays anyway, and bes-
*drops dead*
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:59 pm

I'll miss ya maxx Sad
But I'm proud of you for placing school before Internet ^^
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:06 pm

I need to do the same really, but I'm not. I've gotten good at balancing my learning with my Online time. I regularly bounce aroung between 7 tabs on my browser and my work. I could be more productive sure, but I stil get a lot of work done.

Honestly Wikipedea is a larger time sink for me than this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another letter to the people of Roleplex   Another letter to the people of Roleplex Empty

Back to top Go down

Another letter to the people of Roleplex
Page 1 of 1