Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+17
Celo "The Moms"
Innovade_Drew
joural
Lieo
MataRahi
FlowerFox
Wolf
Lorelai
Derkal
JunkMail
DemDogg
God-Mod
Maxx
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
Mr Allen J
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

General Chat - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 pm

This day just got a whole lot better.

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Yay! Dinosaur Pokemon. It looks kind of like a king, too, with the crown-like features and the white beard and high collar.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Theā“perator wrote:
This day just got a whole lot better.

How so?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

IN GAME:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's name is Tyrantrum, it's Rock/Dragon the evolution of Tyrunt. That means it's only weak to fighting, ground, steel, fairy, and Dragon 2x (which is actually pretty good, no 4x weaknesses), and resistant to quite a good bit. It's not weak to water, grass, electric, or any of the elemental weaknesses the Rock typing normally has.

It also has an Ice/Rock counterpart Aurorus (evolution of Amaura), who is probably going to land NU. It had two or three 4x weaknesses but it's ability turns normal type movies into ice type ones.

ICE TYPE HYPER BEAM.

ICE TYPE BODY SLAM.

ICE TYPE DOUBLE EDGE.

Great ability, unfortunate pokemon to give it to.

Pics:
Spoiler:

EDIT: It's a T.Rex pokemon! I CENSORED love Tyrannosaurus Rex! Plus it's typing is awesome!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:00 pm

I am so buying Y! My sister is getting X. We've always got the opposite versions as far back as Ruby and Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Same with me and my younger brother. He's geting X, I'm getting Y. We made a deal that because his legendary will have an advantage against mine (because fairy is strong against dark), I get a Fossil pokemon with an advantage against his, hence why I'm getting Tyrantrum and he's getting Amauras.

What he doesnt know is...

Tyrantrum's not weak to ice.... *evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Muwahahaha!

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Well, Amauras isn't a tough-looking Pokemon, actually, it looks very feminine. I just said that Tyrantrum is meant to resemble a king, you can tell by its appearance. Perhaps Amauras is meant to resemble a queen, if they're meant to be counterparts. In that case, it's supposed to look less tough, and more pretty, like a queen. You can tell by the flowing fins and the white markings on the face, plus all the little blue jewels that that was kind of what they were aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:34 am

So this is the type of video I'm trying to learn how to do:

Wish me luck. xD
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:05 am

You should show us what you come up with. Never taken much time with the source film maker myself.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:04 pm

cool! :DI'm trying to learn how to use MMD to make videos

this is my favorite mmd music video that I've found- sorry there's no English subs XO
IA mmd:

then there's some funny and random mmds that I really like

.... It's really easy to make me laugh
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Need Energy... Coffee wore off. *Crash*
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:01 pm

All I've managed to make is a couple posters with SFM...
...better than nothing, I suppose.

They're on my dA page if you care to look, or haven't already for those of you watching me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 am

Today was the first day of my college, but I don't have to do anything until the 27th. It's like having another four days to chill out since I don't have any plans.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 pm

awesome news, Night! Very Happy

Ah, yes, college. Not in it for two years XD Right now I'm studying for ACT. Trying to improve my score, even though a 35 is pretty good.... me and my best friend are planning on the same college and being roommates and having a room that,s jack union and Doctor who themed XD I say get a random american flag and put it in the middle of the room Razz
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Good luck on the ACT, and that sounds like an awesome room. I think it'd be cool to have a roommate, but my college is close enough to live from home.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 am

Ive been working in adobe photoshop 7.0 in a web design class at my school... IT IS AWESOME!! THE COOLEST FREAKING THING EVER!! Im also learning html which will help me decorate the forum more fabulously if i ever wanted to in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 am

Alright guys, I thought I'd let you all in on some details that us admins have discussed.

Because Darkel has been practicing photoshop, he has decided that he wants to change from the gloomy and dark skin the forum has to a custom, colorful, and FABULOUS skin.

Here's the banner for your sneak peak.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:40 am

O U
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:51 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA OP YOU FUNNY. HAHA. HA.

On a different note... I dunno how much you all know about SFM, but I'm about this close to killing something because I can't get the Meet the Medic map to load.

I can play on the map itself in TF2, but for some reason it just refuses to load in SFM...
The map shows on the list, and I can click it...But if I select it, the window just closes and SFM continues to stare at me with angry red letters: "NO MAP LOADED."

I've consulted Steam guides and random internet guides, but they're all either too code-y for me to understand or require me to buy Gmod... (which is stupid. Why do I need Gmod to play a map made in TF2?!)

So.
If any of you know how to fix this, I'm DESPERATE FOR HELP.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Darkel wrote:
Ive been working in adobe photoshop 7.0 in a web design class at my school... IT IS AWESOME!! THE COOLEST FREAKING THING EVER!! Im also learning html which will help me decorate the forum more fabulously if i ever wanted to in the future.
HTML if fun! I know a little bit. Wish i'd taken the time to learn more of it, just been super busy.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:00 pm

It is fun! I love it! And luckily I already knew some from my experience on mediawiki
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:39 pm

I've made a few websites from html, but I'd have to take some time to get back in the swing of it.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 pm

.... don't ask XD
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Darkel wrote:
It is fun! I love it! And luckily I already knew some from my experience on mediawiki
I had a friend on mine showing me the basic, but then He left to go home. So I really haven't done anything with it. Just made a couple of test pages in Notepad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next