Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Void
Newborn
The Void

The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:41 pm

As [CHARACTER] walked through the [PLACE], he/she/it noticed a bar. It had an 'Open' sign in the window, and very weird and different people were talking.

Hello, and welcome to my Roleplay Hub/Bar! This is a place where any character (as long as it is yours) can come and chat with other characters, and occasionally save the multiverse. It doesn't matter if your character is from a whole other forum, it can still come in. We welcome all characters from all RPs. Now, onto the boring part.

Rules
1. You must post the sheet for your character to be added to the char list.
2. No flaming.
3. No trolling (unless that's your character's purpose, but that's IC stuff)
4. You CAN break the fourth wall, as long as you don't destroy it fully.
5. You also can have fights with other characters.
6. IF you character DOES die, he/she/it will probably be resurrected ASAP.
7. Type 'Chimicherrychangas' anywhere in your char's sheet post if you read the rules.

Last edited by Doctor Whooves on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Menu
Still adding!

Last edited by Doctor Whooves on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Accepted Characters

Name: *plays harmonica* No one knows his story, no one knows his name. But they do know one thing. he is... THE WATCHER!

Appearance: The Watcher is a strange-looking man, although nobody would know that because he's never been seen before. He's about 5'10", and wears what looks like an old, beat up denim jacket and a straw-colored cowboy hat with jeans. He also wears a pair of brown leather cowboy boots. His skin is white as paper, and his eyes are coal black and weathered-looking, like he's seen a lot in his life, which he has. His hair is also a ghostly white, and has always been that way since he was born as is his cowboy 'stache. he has a holster hanging by his side in which his .44 magnum revolver rests. Despite his pale, weak-looking appearance, he is also extremely muscular and is not the kind of person that you want to get in a fist fight with.

Power: The Watcher has a...strange power. He has the power to leave his body and move about as a spirit. In this form, he can walk through walls, makes barely any noise, has no heat signature, and is near impossible to see. This power, however, has frawbacks. If his body is killed while he's in ghost form, his spirit dies as well. Also, in his ghost form, anything The Watcher tries to say becomes slurred to the point that all you can here is a "woooooooo!", making the ghost illusion more believable.

(Just to keep me honest)
This part isn't really a power, but I should probably talk about his arsenal. Under the back seat of The Watcher's Chevy Silverado (a white 2013 model with a Corvette Z06 engine) is a small arsenal of weapons, including two Double-barreled shotguns, a sniper rifle, a few different revolvers, and an assault rifle or two.

Personality: The Watcher is a bit like a superhero/vigilante. He has a strong sense of justice and doesn't mind showing it off. Although, most of his enemies wind up dead, because is is said that The Watcher never misses. He is a character that is extremely shrouded in mystery, and he likes to keep it that way. He never shows much emotion. He is a man of extreme persistence, and will never give up until the last bullet.

Although many think of him as this suave hero with a moral compass, but he really isn't. He's not quite a sociopath, but he doesn't mind having to put a bullet in a few innocents for the sake of "justice". He also doesn't differentiate between villains. If you are a warehouse worker with a big family , for example, who happened to work for a mob boss and The Watcher found you, you're dead meat. He's really more or a Chaotic Neutral or (to some extent) Chaotic Evil on the moral compass. chimicherrychanga

Name: Walt

Species: pig

Bio/personality: Walt is a simplistic little pig. He doesn't speak much, and can usually be found in his mud puddle or eating from his trough. He's really rather carefree; he doesn't care much about who he is or where he came from, unlike the other animals. Despite his lethargy and carefree nature, he is known to be very wise and many other animals look up to him. He is extremely intelligent and wide as well, explaining his simplicity. He can get very angry, though, and will fight if he has to, though he is wide enough to know what fights he can't win and stay away from them.

Description: Walt is a very large, very fat pig. His skin is pink with brown splotches all over it like a cow, though his skin is usually dirty from his beloved mud. He is so far that it's hard for him to walk, making him the farmer's favorite, though the pig is so cute that the farmer can't bear to slaughter him. He will sit and talk to the pig at times when he's sad, angry, or just wants to tell someone something and Walt will listen.

Here's a picture of the piggy:

The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSClhXssjP5g5JyF8HyGWG8va0Uc-kVWtsiDz2a8PQqCf21ylI_

Other: cock a doodle doo! The pig goes chimicherrychangas!

Last edited by Doctor Whooves on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
joural
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 am

Okay, this? This I am up for.

Is it alright if I include characters I love from stories I either never got around to writing or just hated when I tried to? Because sometimes I have to do something with them.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 am

I'd like to add the watcher from Freaks here and Walter the pig from A Cow Went Moo back on the Sporum. I can help with the menu too.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:51 am

Name: *plays harmonica* No one knows his story, no one knows his name. But they do know one thing. he is... THE WATCHER!

Appearance: The Watcher is a strange-looking man, although nobody would know that because he's never been seen before. He's about 5'10", and wears what looks like an old, beat up denim jacket and a straw-colored cowboy hat with jeans. He also wears a pair of brown leather cowboy boots. His skin is white as paper, and his eyes are coal black and weathered-looking, like he's seen a lot in his life, which he has. His hair is also a ghostly white, and has always been that way since he was born as is his cowboy 'stache. he has a holster hanging by his side in which his .44 magnum revolver rests. Despite his pale, weak-looking appearance, he is also extremely muscular and is not the kind of person that you want to get in a fist fight with.

Power: The Watcher has a...strange power. He has the power to leave his body and move about as a spirit. In this form, he can walk through walls, makes barely any noise, has no heat signature, and is near impossible to see. This power, however, has frawbacks. If his body is killed while he's in ghost form, his spirit dies as well. Also, in his ghost form, anything The Watcher tries to say becomes slurred to the point that all you can here is a "woooooooo!", making the ghost illusion more believable.

(Just to keep me honest)
This part isn't really a power, but I should probably talk about his arsenal. Under the back seat of The Watcher's Chevy Silverado (a white 2013 model with a Corvette Z06 engine) is a small arsenal of weapons, including two Double-barreled shotguns, a sniper rifle, a few different revolvers, and an assault rifle or two.

Personality: The Watcher is a bit like a superhero/vigilante. He has a strong sense of justice and doesn't mind showing it off. Although, most of his enemies wind up dead, because is is said that The Watcher never misses. He is a character that is extremely shrouded in mystery, and he likes to keep it that way. He never shows much emotion. He is a man of extreme persistence, and will never give up until the last bullet.

Although many think of him as this suave hero with a moral compass, but he really isn't. He's not quite a sociopath, but he doesn't mind having to put a bullet in a few innocents for the sake of "justice". He also doesn't differentiate between villains. If you are a warehouse worker with a big family , for example, who happened to work for a mob boss and The Watcher found you, you're dead meat. He's really more or a Chaotic Neutral or (to some extent) Chaotic Evil on the moral compass. chimicherrychanga

Name: Walt

Species: pig

Bio/personality: Walt is a simplistic little pig. He doesn't speak much, and can usually be found in his mud puddle or eating from his trough. He's really rather carefree; he doesn't care much about who he is or where he came from, unlike the other animals. Despite his lethargy and carefree nature, he is known to be very wise and many other animals look up to him. He is extremely intelligent and wide as well, explaining his simplicity. He can get very angry, though, and will fight if he has to, though he is wide enough to know what fights he can't win and stay away from them.

Description: Walt is a very large, very fat pig. His skin is pink with brown splotches all over it like a cow, though his skin is usually dirty from his beloved mud. He is so far that it's hard for him to walk, making him the farmer's favorite, though the pig is so cute that the farmer can't bear to slaughter him. He will sit and talk to the pig at times when he's sad, angry, or just wants to tell someone something and Walt will listen.

Here's a picture of the piggy:
The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSClhXssjP5g5JyF8HyGWG8va0Uc-kVWtsiDz2a8PQqCf21ylI_

Other: cock a doodle doo! The pig goes chimicherrychangas!

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am

EDIT: fixed
Back to top Go down
joural
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 pm

You know, Whooves, posting on your own concept tends to be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Also, joural, yes, I will accept characters from self-written stories.
Back to top Go down
joural
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Very Happy

Okay, so I'll post a handful of sheets in a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 pm

K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)   The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doctor's Roleplaying Hub/Bar (OOC)
Page 1 of 1