Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom's Last Hope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:11 pm

"Uh oh," Saige laughed, sitting back. "I think I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks." She grinned dragonishly, eyes flashing. "What spells are you going to practice today?"
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:31 am

"Well, I found one in my book that allows me to enchant inanimate objects to do whatever I want. I might as well give it a try." Samuel said as he grinned and casted the spell on a nearby broom that was leaning against a wall. Samuel watched with excitement as the broom suddenly started sweeping away dust on it's own. "It works!" Samuel whispered to himself as he and his sister continued to watch the broom clean up their room as they sat back. "Hmm. I wonder..." He then casted the spell on their beds and to his surprise, the beds started to make themselves.

"Truly remarkable," He said. "Imagine what we could do with this spell. The possibilities are endless."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:40 am

"Yeah brilliant," Saige quickly, jumping off the bed to avoid getting folded into the sheets. "How do you make it stop?"

The last thing they needed was a bunch of rampaging objects tearing through the house in an attempt to clean everything. However, this thought did cause Saige to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:40 am

"The same way I started it, according to my book." Samuel said as he continued reading his spell book. "Did you want me to stop it?" He said as he prepared to end the spell. Then another spell in his book caught his eye. "Whoa. Apparently there's a spell in here that I can use to make myself levitate at will. Eh. I'll save it for later." Samuel certainly didn't want to end up going on an endless spree of casting various spells, and shook his head in attempts to stop thinking of it before he actually does it.

Then a feeling of utter terror was cast upon the cottage as the storm hit, violently shaking it. Samuel and Saige grew panicked and fled to their grandparents room to see if they were awake. Rain could be heard pouring outside as well as the frequent sound of thunder. "Grandmother, Grandfather, wake up! The storm hit!" Samuel exclaimed in fear as a some debris from outside crashed through the window. Their grandparents quickly took the siblings to an room under the cottage where they could seek shelter and wait out the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:02 am

Listening to the booming thunder above, Saige tried to think of something other than being rained on and crushed by debris. Being struck by lightning occurred to her, and she groaned.

"When is it going to stop?!" she cried, covering her ears. Being someone who flew regularly, she hated storms, she hated lightning, and she hated wind.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:15 am

Samuel stood close to his sister as to seek comfort while waiting out the storm. He too, dreaded the thought of storms. Then he glanced at his sister, Saige, sensing her growing nervousness. Worried that this ever-growing anxiety in her could potentially trigger her to morph into her dragon form, he tried as best as he could to calm her down. "Saige, please just relax! Think of something else, like rabbits in a meadow, prancing around on a nice, sunny day. Just please, for Christ's sake, calm yourself!" He pleaded. Saige turning into her dragon form is the last thing the they would want at the moment. Especially with their grandparents with them, as they would find out.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Saige took a deep breath and attempted to heed her brother's advice. Rabbits. In a meadow. Sunshine. Grass. Gently blowing wind. Dragons.

She suddenly pictured dragon-rabbits and was laughing uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:17 pm

In the confusion of Saige's sudden laughter, Samuel grew confused. "Saige, why are you laughing?" He asked. "Eh. At least she's not nervous right now..." Samuel whispered to himself. Then Samuel started to think about things to calm himself down. He pictured various things, learning and utilizing spells, practicing alchemy. It all made him calm and relaxed.

"I just can't wait until this storm goes away." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:37 pm

"It's a crazy storm," Saige agreed, still giggling slightly over the concept of dragon rabbits. Now she wanted one. Either as a pet or to eat, she couldn't quite tell. "Do you think it's a magic storm?"
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:17 am

"I'd imagine so. It would explain a lot." Samuel said, still slightly confused over his sister's frequent giggling. Samuel opened his book and began skimming through the pages in hopes of finding something that could explain this powerful storm.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:41 am

"Well do magic storms rain magic water?" Saige asked, wondering if she could slip outside with a bowl quickly. Magic water could be interesting to play with.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:50 am

"Uh. Well how are we supposed to tell if it's magic water?..." Samuel said, still skimming through the pages. "Hmm. Here it says magical storms have a darkish, purple color to them," He said, pointing to the page. "and here it says the water pouring from the clouds can cause some abnormal or reason less emotions."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 am

"Weren't the clouds dark?" Saige asked, recalling how the menacing clouds had looked when she was flying above them in her dragon form. The idea of slipping a bowl outside seemed to appeal more now, even if it meant braving the storm.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 am

"Yeah. They were. Saige, what are you thinking about now?" He said. "Ah! There has to be more info about this blasted storm!" He exclaimed. Samuel began to continue reading his book out of boredom. He pretty much began to forget about the storm and grew focused into reading, as if the storm were never really there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 am

"Hey Samuel," Saige asked, edging over to him. "Do you have a bowl?"

She had a mischievous sparkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:05 am

"Uh.... Sure." Samuel said in confusion of his sister's odd request, but still handed her a bowl. "Here you go. "What do you need a bowl for?" Samuel said, curiosity piqued.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 am

Before Samuel or anyone else could protest, Saige jumped up and ran up the stairs with the bowl clutched tightly in her hands. Her long hair nearly gave Samuel whiplash, she stood so quickly.

It was a bit odd. Her sudden change in attitude toward the storm was a little unusual, but she desired magic water just for the fun of it. Maybe it would turn her into an elementalist!
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:56 am

"Why doesn't this surprise me?" Samuel sighed to himself. "I just hope she doesn't do anything troublesome. Even though she probably will regardless..." Samuel muttered.

Samuel sat down thought to himself, slightly worried, wondering what his sister was up to.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:15 am

Peeking out the front door, Saige filled the bowl as quickly as she could letting as much of the rain fall into the bowl as possible. She liked the way rain felt on her skin, but hated the way storms battered her wings. Wind...wind was a terrifying thing. Remembering this, she squeaked and went full tilt back down into the basement, somehow managing to not spill any of her magic water.
Back to top Go down
Daemonica
Newborn
Daemonica

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:53 am

"Are you alright?" Samuel said, worried about his sister. "What did you need ?" His mind racing, Samuel felt like he had hundreds of questions to ask. He calmed down after a few seconds, having noticed the bowl of rain water, curious as to why she had needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:07 am

"Magic water," Saige breathed, breathless from her flight up and down the stairs. She held out the bowl for Samuel to see, hoping his magic gifts would determine if the water held any special qualities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom's Last Hope   Freedom's Last Hope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom's Last Hope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2