Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ophidian Vale

Go down 
+6
Sairei
CrystalDragoness
FlowerFox
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Derkal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

Ophidian Vale - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Yush, Danny's character sheet has been made! I await for your approval. Very Happy

Name: Danny Stormheart

Appearance: Danny is about the size of an adult polar bear compared to a human, but larger and more muscular. His scales are dark blue with a plated, cyan underbelly, and his crest contains three large spikes which are light orange. He has a pair of crooked horns that are yellow. His eyes are an emerald-green color. His wing arm is the same as his scale color, while the membrane is light orange. His claws are white and slightly curved, unlike the claws on his wings, which are more like pointed fingers. He has a pair of curved blades on his elbows that are used for climbing and fighting. The arrowhead on the end of his tail is yellow, and his nose horn is white.

Personality: Danny is a heroic dragon with a big ego. He is comical, reckless, and incredibly headstrong. He is somewhat of a show-off and likes to impress others. He may come across as a careless jerk when you first meet him, but this quickly proven to be untrue. Whenever someone is in danger or being threatened, he comes to the rescue, though he usually ends up hurting himself in the process. Despite his reckless nature, he can be really sweet and caring when needed. He hates boredom with a passion and can’t wait in one place for too long.

History: Not much is known about Danny’s past due to it being a rather touchy subject-- only his most trusted friends know about it because they were closely involved. His egg appeared in Stormpeak Grove and was found by a family of eagles, who raised him and cared for him as one of their own. He went on many adventures and made many friends… and enemies. At one point, he mentioned something about being kidnapped by the Dark Master, but this was never explained. His most renowned accomplishment is probably that he and his 6 best friends created Elementopia Valley-- an elemental paradise for dragons of all kinds.

Abilities/Powers: Danny’s most powerful ability is being able to summon a dangerous thunderstorm at will. Not only that, but he can cloak himself in lightning and discharge it through his body. However, this costs a large amount of energy to use. Like most dragons, Danny has four elements that he can breathe: Blue-Fire, Ice, Light, and Storm. He is good at adapting to new climates and can quickly recover from attacks. He is agile and strong, and excellent at hunting. Due to being raised by eagles, he can speak various bird languages.

Other: Flame
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 pm

I have now introduced Chris, so now there are three characters gathered on the islands. Also, Crystal, I saw the character test in your sig, and wondered what spirit animal I was considered to have, so I found a test on the internet. It said my spirit animal was either a bat, or a chipmunk. A different test said I was either a wolf, an eagle, a deer, or a bear.
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:20 am

Bat and chipmunk? Wolf, eagle, deer, or bear? That's quite a diversity of animals. I guess personality tests can't all have the same results because someone thinks different of one animal than the other guy does. I do find completely different answers a little frustrating, though.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 am

Well, to narrow it down, they give you a percentage of what you most resemble. I had the highest percentages for the wolf and the bat.
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:33 am

Ah, ok. I know what you're talking about; I've used one of those before, but it was a dragon type one instead of animal.

If you're interested in seeing all the RPG Personality Quiz results, here's the link.
The descriptions are fun to read. Smile
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:35 am

Definitely! Sometimes you wind up pretty surprised by the results.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 am

@Crystal: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey, guys..? Was my password by any chance reset or something? Because, when I tried logging in earlier, it said my password was wrong. I tried entering it in multiple times but with the same result. Thankfully, my email wasn't changed, so I reset my password. Is there anything going on that I should know of, or did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

-_o

I have no idea. That should have only happened if you were inactive for a large number of days, Vipera or Op could have accidentally marked you as inactive, but other than those options, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:08 pm

It must have been a glitch, I don't think anyone messed with your profile.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

What happens of you're inactive?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

You typically just log in again, if I recall, or you reactivate your account via certain means.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey are we going to still do this?
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I think so, but last time I checked, Naloma is waiting for a reply from Sal.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

oh shoot! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:18 pm

No problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Mehah!
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
Mehah!
Bless you. What? Was that not a sneeze?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 am

That is my expression for laughter, I thought the conversation was funny.
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

You know, if Flower was there with Crystal, she'd tell her that she could always cut open a squirrel's stomach and pull out the semi-digested food. After all, aren't squirrels herbivores too? Of course, this would only be done in desperate measures. Razz

Now I need to go make a post... >.>

Also, I'm considering making another dragon RP...
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm afraid Crystal couldn't do that to save her own life. To her, doing something such as that to an innocent little animal would tear her apart, even if it was already dead. But that doesn't mean she (or her darkside) wouldn't hurt someone. Twisted Evil Yush, she's a complex character.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Personally, I prefer not to kill animals, either, but I believe it's okay if it's for a reason such as the need for food.
Back to top Go down
CrystalDragoness
Newborn
CrystalDragoness

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Personally, I prefer not to kill animals, either, but I believe it's okay if it's for a reason such as the need for food.
Amen. My ancestors, the Cherokee Indians, believed that it's okay to kill an animal as long as you respect it and are grateful for its life. I admire their way of thinking. Smile
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 pm

I have a bit of Native American blood myself, but I have no clue which tribe or group of people it was.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:37 am

I should probably get back into the habit of posting, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ophidian Vale   Ophidian Vale - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ophidian Vale
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next