Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 pm

He saw her stop for a second. when she did she spoke.
'
"Well come on!" He picked up speen when she siad that. "Keep up if you're wanting to come with me,"

Now that eemed like a taunt almost.

" Sure thing. After all speed is a specialty of mine."

Then he went right past her.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 pm

She rolled her eyes, realizing he's taunting her. "Amateur" she mumbled under her breath and kept walking. A horde of zombies, about seven busted out from a fence on the right. She stood back with her arms crossed as they came by, occasionally slashing a few that came close to her.

"So, how's that for you, big guy?" she sneered, they were coming after him.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 pm

He couldnt believe she just did that. Come on. Y oh just don't do stuff like this. But it didn't matter. Now he was going to have to was half a clip on these things. Oh well.

So he stopped dead and immedeatly spun around and pulled out his 9mm. He turned off the saftey and aimed straight at the oncoming zombies. then he sneezed the trigger and took the one nearest to him Got it right in the left temple. once it was down he get the second closest on to him. after that he fired off 5 more shots to get the remianing zombies.

once they were down he turned to the girl.

" well now that that's over let's go. im pretty sure my gun shots only attracted more. its a quite gun, but still a damn gun."

so he turned heel again and started off in the direction they were just going.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

"Are you really that stupid?" she screamed up at him. "Using a gun a this time? Really!? Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" She rolled her eyes and ran forward, running past Keeper. She was quite athletic and would outrun the average person by a long shot. Though she didn't know how fast Keeper could be. She just kept running, stopping every now and then to slash open a few heads, silently with a grunt or two and a violent face and then going on.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 am

Clearly this girl had one issues.Did she really just berate him for defending himself with his only working weapon? True he had the crossbow, but he hadn't the time to get it ready, nor did he even have the bolts for it. he'd wound up using most of them just leaving his home town.

It was clear to him that they were going to be butting heads a lot if they travel together at all. But they'd deal with that when they got out of this.

" Tell you what you find me some crossbow bolts after this and Ill toss the freaking thing. Now less arguing and more running!"

Since it was in their bet interest to not try and out do each other he simply kept pace with her. he could likely out ran her, but then he would exhaust himself and be of no use.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm

"You don't even have a knife or a dagger? Really?!" she yelled. She took out the katana and rapidly slashed open five more zombies that cluttered in her way, making sure not to run too fast when the weapon was out. She slashed through more and more and when the path was straight she put the sword back in the sheath and ran faster, making a hasty exit from the area. Some wind blew some of her long brown hair in her face. She wiped it back and ran as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:13 pm

" Well I do have a knife, but not all of use can slice open zombies like you. okay? It's a bit dangerous is in order to kill them if you need to get up close enough to get bit."

He manuvered aroudn the hand full of new bodies, still following her.

" That's why I prefer my crossbow. selient, but it can kill at a distance."
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 pm

After awhile, Rachel, Corbin, and Major arrived at an abandoned country road, scanning carefully for any motorists that might still be present on the street as Shamblers, before emerging from the trees. By this point, Rachel and Major had figured out how to keep their balance, and carry extra weight, respectively. However, Rachel still only kept Major at a steady trot, only kicking him into a canter when she or one of her two animal companions felt uncomfortable in a location. Corbin effortlessly matched the speed of the horse, almost competitive in the way that he tried to run ahead. Maybe after a year of being isolated with his owner, the dog was trying to prove he was the better pet, or more important member of the family. Perhaps he was just a bit jealous of the attention Rachel was giving Major, but at the same time, she had to have a positive relationship, or she couldn't be sure the horse would be loyal. Regardless, she found herself having to order Major to slow down, as though the horse were speeding up in attempt to race the poodle. It was very likely that he was, and this would be a very interesting journey, if Major and Corbin became competitive towards one another. They began to cross the road, wary of any strangers that might arrive.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 am

Sam kept running and was starting to run out of breath. That's when she saw Rachael and got a confused look. Why is that girl here? she thought. "Hey! I'd get out of here if I were you! Numskull over here just fired his gun and there's gonna be a massive horde in just seconds!" she shouted over at the girl, slashing a few zombies with her sword once more. She kept a steady and firm grip on the handle and violently cut their heads off.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:26 am

He cursed under his breath. does this girl have to tell everyone?! Sure he did fire a freaking gun, but what else WA he gonna do. die?

" will ya lay off on it? I ain't insulting every other damn second! so top doing it to me! an maybe if you shut up they wont till be after us! Now let get the Hell out of here! " he looked at the new girl. " you too. we need to find somewhere safe. like a taller building or something."
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 am

Samantha rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't need to insult you if you weren't so stupid. I mean, really, who fires a gun in this type of area? And there's more than one way to take a zombie out, even if you're only weapon is a gun. Trust me," she added and then began speed-walking in the other direction pulling out the katana and slashing more. She almost got bit by one that snuck up on her, but she managed to slice it as well and pull away unharmed.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:49 am

" Well Mis know-it-all do tell then? How the Hell do I silently kill with a gun when I don't have a friggin' silencer?"
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 am

"My gosh, just bash its head open with the end of the gun. It's not that hard to do since their heads are rotten and softened a little more than usual. Give me your gun and I'll show you," she said stretching out a hand to Keeper. Though she wasn't sure if he'd trust her and she honestly didn't blame him.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:13 am

Rachel just frowned, and looked at Corbin, whose tail had stopped wagging, and he lowered his head, ears drooping. "Corbin, you were supposed to warn us." She said to the dog. Major started to hop between his hooves, and she patted his neck, tightening her grip on the horses' reins, as she took out her splitting axe. She flinched as she smelled the Shamblers, and realized that the wind must have blown the smell away from them. She made Major spin around, and she slashed a Shambler's skull with the axe, pulling it out with a sucking sound. Her nose wrinkled at the thought of cleaning the blade later. Major was becoming extremely nervous now, nickering. She patted his neck again, trying to calm him down, but she could feel the upper part of his body trying to get lighter, which meant he was about to rear up. She forced him to turn in a circle, and kicked him into a canter, running a distance from where the Shamblers were gathered, but not far enough away to be out of earshot of the girl and the man. It was obvious she was frightened for herself, the horse, and her dog, but was concerned for the other two as well.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 am

" Fine then. Just let me get it out.. I shoved it back in back in my pocket."

so he got it back out and tossed it too her.

"now show me how to do this without getting bit."
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 am

Samantha rolled her eyes. A zombie approached. She quickly raced up to it and jabbed the end of the gun into its head before it got close to her. She repeatedly jammed it in until it fell over dead and left the end of the gun bloodied. She didn't hand the gun back to Keeper yet and was actually about to take off running. She turned and almost ran.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:12 am

he aw her smash thezombie in the head. reckless he though. well so was he, but at lat he had a bit of distance between himself the the undead. oh week it didn't matter. and it looked like she was about to take off with his gun. well if that's the case he'll just have to get it back from her. so he quickly unshouldered his crossbow and grabbed one of the few Bolts he had left. he then put it in place on the crossbow and pulled back the drawstring. he leveled it at the girl.

" now I trusted you with my gun. but if you try to take off with it I wont hesitate to fire this. now I've only got 4 of these thing left. im not afraid to shoot you. now I wont kill you, but I will maim you. even though I don't want too."
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Rachel, due to her current predicament, felt rather useless, but at the same time, she didn't want to risk being bit by the Shamblers, and she didn't want it to happen to her animal companions, either. However, it seemed that there were less enemies, now. A lot of them were dead by this point, their skulls destroyed in one way or another. An errant undead person tried to sneak up, but she turned on Major's back and slashed his skull with her axe, always flinching as she pried it back from the rotten flesh. She looked over at the two strangers, still heavily concerned, but forced to make her horse circle to keep him from rearing up in a panic. She was lucky she'd given him a martingale, that was helping, it seemed, but the stallion's eyes were white with fear. She had killed by this point about only three of the Shamblers, but she was nowhere near a good fighter. She was used to fleeing before they caught up with her. Finally, she made Major walk forward slowly, to keep him moving, "Hey, you two, you heading to Hapeville City?!" She called, forcing Major to move further away as her shouting lured a few of the Shamblers away from the two fighting on the ground. She slashed two more with the axe, always aiming for their faces. Corbin, meanwhile, backed away with them, growling at the undead.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:16 pm

"You've got a lot to learn. A good lesson for you would be don't lend anyone your weapon in the first place, DUH!" She said and handed him back the gun tossing some wind blown hair back over her shoulder. She found a bit of amusement in Keeper. Inexperience was something she found amusing and Keeper hadn't made a good first impression.

She looked at Rachel. "I am, what's it to ya?"
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Rachel slashed another Shambler, somehow managing to split her focus between fighting and talking, along with keeping Major from rearing. "Well, I arranged to meet someone there over the radio, I figured I wasn't the only person who'd heard the conversation. Looks like we're heading in the same direction." She replied, pausing to slash an undead woman and then move Major further away. "Please tell me there's no more Shamblers coming? Major's a green horse, he's not used to this sort of thing, and I can't sic Corbin on them!" She said, turning the horse in tight circles to keep him moving, although he continuously whinnied with fear. Corbin continued to bark ferociously, and it was a deep, throaty sound, intimidating in every way, although being dead already, the Shamblers could care less. To them, the sound of barking was just a dinner bell. "Corbin!" Rachel snapped, the kind of tone used to make him go quiet. He immediately stopped growling, falling silent. Rachel moved Major to a different spot, the dog following, and tried to keep the blind Shamblers from seeing where they were.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:31 pm

So now that was over he turned his attention to the new girl as well.

" Same. Right now im not too sure where were at though. I had a map, but its back with my motorcycle. Along with my most of food."

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Rachel looked over at the man, "Well, don't be so worried, until I found Major, I was walking on foot with my dog, and all I'm doing is using a compass for direction. Food's not a huge problem: clover, dandelions, tiny fish, they're all edible. You can go a few days without food, can't you? I mean, you don't have to, there's plenty of it if you know what to look for." Although she said food wasn't a huge problem, she didn't exactly look well-fed. Rachel was healthy, but a bit on the lean side. The same could be said of her dog. However, Major, being a horse, and one who had not been traveling until recently, looked normal, and she doubted he would ever look thin, considering it was easy to feed him. Rachel looked around at all the corpses around her, "You know what? Why are you even traveling on public roads? It's safer to go in the woods and risk coyotes and bears than for you to risk Shamblers."
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:15 pm

he listened to what she was saying and she was right, but he wasn't a survivalist so a lot of what he had went unheeded.

" well im not the most knowlagable about that stuff. a for the roads? it was simply the easiest way to travel on a motorcycle."
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Rachel shrugged, "Well, I've only gotten this far by running for my life. I don't exactly fight very often, I usually just watch for the smell and leave if it's fresh. Gasoline is a bit too similar to the Shambler scent, if you know what I mean, and there's more of them on the roads, anyway. Besides, I prefer animals, to begin with; they keep you company, and they work with you, if you take good care of 'em. You're actually the first humans I've seen all year, so forgive me if I seem a little crazy, when you're used to talking to dogs and horses, you don't exactly remember certain things."
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:52 pm

"Well I dunno about the smell, but I can see running. that's mostly what I've done too. the most fighting I've done was when I left my town for out here. The rest of the time I juts ride around and avoid the zombie all together. when I do we them I run and only hoot when I have to. I was using my crossbow, but now im about out of my bolts. and that reminds me" Trunk to the other girl" can I have my gun back now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"   And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Whatever Days May Come -IC- "What'cha think? Zombie kill of the week?"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next