Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+17
Lieo
BOB DOLE
Absolutely not Prussian
FlowerFox
98wizard523
Angelwolf99
Enderjay
JunkMail
Derkal
DemDogg
MataRahi
Maxx
God-Mod
ViperaUnion
Sairei
Mr Allen J
The Stalker of Shadows
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

General Chat - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 am

if you'd asked me that about a week ago I could've solved it in les than 5 minutes, but not I dun forgot. see im a really good at math, but my english comprehension skill suck. hard to believe since I write so well. but if you took what I wrote and broke it down you'd find a lot of grammacal errors. if it want for Words autocorret and stuff my writhing of school papers back in hight cool would've suffered.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm back. Sorry, I would have been online a lot yesterday but over the weekend my grandfather was diagnosed with a severe case of lung cancer and they think he may have brain cancer and only has a few weeks or months to live. So I was at the hospital all day visiting him and I might have to do that for a while so if I seem inactive don't worry. I'll bring my ipod to the hospital cuz dey got zem wifis and I can operate from there.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:18 pm

YAY. And sorry about yor Grandfather. I can relate. Mine just beat Colon Cancer. It was kinda touch and go for awhile there, but in the end he came out okay. I hope yours does too.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:27 pm

It's good that yours beat it, but the doctors have already told us that there's no possible chance of him living from it. He's also probably got dementia (however you spell that) or something. He's practically lost his mind. I'll just have to treasure this little time that I have left with him.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I see. Kinda like when my aunt Catherian Went. Well she was my Great-Aunt, but still. And I've been off cuz the internet is spotty today and will be all week. Mantianents.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm

It sounds like he's better off having his plug pulled.

I'm not saying that to be cruel; dementia is a horrible, horrible condition, and if he has already "lost his mind", then it's not really worth saying he's the same person. He probably can't remember have the things he has experienced in his life, he's terribly confused, completely scared, and on top of that, he has unsalvageable lung and brain cancer and he will likely suffer in pain until he passes away. He's not going to find much further relief in life if all of what you say is true, and I doubt he'll even remember your faces.

This is not my call, as I'm nether friend nor family, but I think it might be best for your grandfather that... well, you keep him from enduring too much before the end. I know what it's like to lose family. My grandmother was just buried on Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Yes, that's the approach I've had towards it. I think they should just put him out of his misery. However I don't think my grandmothers and their children are willing to put him down. He's done a lot of... odd things lately, before he was taken to the hospital and he's just losing it all.

I honestly cannot say I've ever lost family members before, at least not close ones. Which is why this is seeming more like a fantasy to me. It doesn't seem that real, and terribly I haven't shed a tear about it yet.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Ya know i was the same way when my Paternal Grandfather passed away. And most closer relatives as well. It's like a kind of detachmanet from it all.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Congratulations, now you know what the term "surreal" really means.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Dude I live in surrealism. I am the oddest person youll ever meet, well exept for my friend Gooch, but he's Gooch. and that's a close call.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:47 pm

I was referring to how gr0xlard was explaining how he was feeling about it; that fantastical sensation he was describing.

I sincerely doubt you're the oddest person I'd ever meet. I know a lot of people. Half of them are the kind of people your mother told you not to talk to.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 pm

huh. true, but to tell the truth it was a similar situation to when my grandad died. I went to his funeral and really didn't care that he'd died. some part of me told me I should care, but really didn't affect me at all. I mean we all knew he was dying so it wasn't a shock when he did. but nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 am

This is why I'm scared for America's future, if people are capable of being so apathetic as to not care for a family member's death.

Unless you've never met him before.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:55 am

to be honest id hardly seen him in years prior. he was serving out a prison sentence when he died.

moving on I am currently watching Dawn of the Dead.

Edit: Never watch a horror movie in the dark before bed. it makes you paranoid.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
Bla bla bla…Never watch a horror movie in the dark before bed. it makes you paranoid.
Or play really freaky games. I was so tired at school today.

Back on the subject though; my great grandfather recently got brain cancer. I think I was the least affected by this in my family though. It kinda made me feel bad.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Yeah i managed three hours of sleep last night. Turns out Claritin is a good sleep aid for me. not sure if tht's a good thing though.

So it seem that most of use have had some sort of detachment form the deaths of our loved ones then. Then is a bit unsettling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 pm

My own grandfather died a couple years back. I suppose I could say that I didn't really feel much, it was just sort of...odd.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 pm

I've gone through this three times.

I always feel numb.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Whoster wrote:
My own grandfather died a couple years back. I suppose I could say that I didn't really feel much, it was just sort of...odd.

Sairei wrote:
I've gone through this three times.

I always feel numb.

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
huh. true, but to tell the truth it was a similar situation to when my grandad died. I went to his funeral and really didn't care that he'd died. some part of me told me I should care, but really didn't affect me at all. I mean we all knew he was dying so it wasn't a shock when he did. but nothing at all.

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:

Back on the subject though; my great grandfather recently got brain cancer. I think I was the least affected by this in my family though. It kinda made me feel bad.

Emotion. Do you feel it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

We must all be robots.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm

It takes a lot to make me sad.

Angry, however....Ahahaha...

Really, I think how sad one is about death is connected to how one looks at it.
-shrug-
I don't see it as the end.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Whoster wrote:
We must all be robots.
Or a congregation of sociopaths.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:51 am

Can we be sociopathic robots?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:33 am

yes we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next