Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:07 am

"That is true." Samus remarked. "As for a ride, I can keep up don't worry." She smiled inside her helmet. She thought briefly about going after the others just to pass them with a sonic boom. She was glad to finally get down to business and stop having to deal with False.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 am

Sylar

"I'm sure he does, it doesn't concern me." Sylar responded to Sylvanas, then faced Samus. "Not going to follow anyone, haven't been following anyone. I'd be at the temple right if I wanted to be." He was sticking close for his own reasons. "So how are you going to take your forsaken along for the ride?" Something told him that the zombie couldn't ride a horse.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:22 am

"He is a magical being. He is teleported to me when I summon him and he comes back from below the ground. Hopefully by then all his soul energy will be able to make a voice. It's strange how the Forsaken's bodies work. They're more like mere vessels, or puppets with a soul as the puppet master. The more retroactive, the more experienced they become. Now..." she looked at Samus, "let's go." With that Sylvanas Windrunner took off.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:27 am

Samus waited a few minutes, giving Sylvanas a bit of a head start. Then she started running. As she ran, the boosters on her back ignited, accelerating her rapidly. Within a few seconds she passed Sylvanas and her horse going 920 miles per hour, leaving a sonic boom in her wake as she overshot the banshee and her horse. She skidded to a halt to let her catch up. Behind her lay a human-sized clearcut path that had been unceremoniously smashed during her transit.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 am

Zant

Zant wandered in the background of the scene. He noticed the apparent carcass of the man affiliated with the others that had just left. Zant smiled and spoke in such a way where it was impossible to tell if he were serious or joking, "Ooh, wonderful. Some dead bodies to brighten my mood." The reanimation of the man astounded him, although the thought of a man losing all their mental abilities in return for eternal life disgusted him. Perhaps if he were to get information, there might have been a potential for such thing as a respawn system, so that's what he decided to do. He disappeared into a tiny burst of black, rotating pixels, and reappeared behind Sylvanas, almost two feet from her. He followed, hovering at a constant pace. "Greetings, my lovely, perhaps you could share the information of your Forsaken, I'm interested on how it works and such, or more so, how to make one for my own."

Ankha and Kongu

Ankha trailed behind Medic and the lot. "Wait for me, peasants!" she proclaimed as she quickly lost sight of them. Ankha rapidly grew weary from running. Though it was only ten yards at full speed, her energy was all-too-soon petered out. Her tiny legs couldn't operate at that capacity of athletic abilities. As she pouted, she marched back to Kongu. She fumed at him, "Green peasant! Carry me!"

Kongu turned around and gazed downward. The large toa spoke, slightly confused, "Carry you? Why?" He crouched down so that he could hear her better. He soon realized that it was a bad decision, considering that Ankha had such a big voice.

Ankha shouted back to him, "Isn't it obvious? I couldn't possibly run that fast! You wouldn't want to leave your queen behind, that would just make you a quadruple peasant then!"

Kongu sighed and picked her up, and put her on his shoulders. He boosted his attitude to a much more lighthearted one to make her happy, "Where would you like to go, my queen?" Kongu began sprinting as fast as he could. He could most likely stay at full speeds of 15 miles per hour for a full three miles.

Ankha smiled, a bit surprised that he would listen to her, "Follow the underlings, my peasant!"

Last edited by Glerp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:04 am

Medic waved at Chopper and Leo as they pulled up next to them. This almost made him trip and get a face full of dirt, but he managed to catch himself at the last second. Carelessly he glided along behind Scout.

"Ve're heading to zeh temple," Medic called, "hopefully ve can get back to our respective homes from zere."

He dearly hoped that Engineer was there waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:13 am

Sylvanas slowed down her steed as she watched Samus passed. She smirked. "I certainly do hope the dwarfs never invent such a machine," she remarked to herself. Oh, well. She could still teleport. Sylvanas dismissed the thought, though. Best not to reveal every trick she has. She rode her mount slowly forward, noticing then that Zant was speaking to her. "I am only able to do so because of once being an undead to the Lich King. He would take prisoners in battle, torture them to death, and twist their souls to obey him, only the memories remained in some of their past lives as he forced them to do his bidding. I was one of those unlucky souls..." Sylvanas began nearing Samus. "I resurrect them with new souls that hold no memories of the past so that these souls are freed. I do so with death knight magic of the Lich King, only with a better purpose, you could say." she haulted her mount beside Samus and looked at Zant as she spoke. "In other words, only those once dead that remember the past can do such a spell."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Chopper grinned as Medic mentioned them returning to their own worlds. His trots became a bit more like joyful skips at the thought of returning to his friends. He wondered if time was the same between the worlds, maybe it had only been minutes since he was suddenly taken from the ship. He didn't really want to think about if time moved slower here then in his home. Skipping might not have been the best idea, since it would eventually lead to him becoming more tried quicker. But the reindeer was too excited to get home.

But something that Medic had said earlier bothered him. He had mentioned being exiled from his hometown for reasons Chopper didn't know. For a few moments he doubted the man's goodness, but he quickly realized how silly he was being. He had no right to judge him, he didn't know why medic was kicked out. It could have been for reasons similar to Chopper's exile.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 pm

--Posting a Time-Skip because Glict can't at the moment--

The day wore on uneventfully. After the excitement, it was a nice change. Travelling was dull however, as watching trees fly by is not the most entertaining pastime. The forest seemed endless, except for the small mountain occasionally visible through the trees where the temple was located. Many obstacles that would have stopped a lesser party were easily avoided by the capable teams. Rivers were forded or jumped over. Ravines were treated likewise.

The sun began to sink under the horizon when the trees gave way to a lake. The lake itself was surrounded by forest, and had an island in the middle of it. Had this been a happier time, one could expect to see small children building rafts to paddle out to the island, their crafts often breaking apart and spilling them into the depths where they would laugh playfully before swimming back to shore.

Either way, it did not look like anyone had been this way for a long time.

-----------

Medic gazed at the lake before them. They had come to a stop at the edge of the lake, and were standing on the beach. In the fading light, the water was beautiful. Medic was tired from keeping pace with Scout for much of the day, though he figured that Scout himself would be just fine as he was under the inexhaustible influence of the Quick-Fix. At any rate, this seemed like a good place to stop for the night. The thin strip of beach was dotted with driftwood that could be burned; they might have a lovely bonfire.

"Shall ve stop here for zeh night?" Medic asked, somewhat rhetorically. He personally thought it would be foolish to go into the woods in the dark. Plus, everyone had to sleep sometime.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Leo yawned as he looked at the Lake. The water seemed so calm... perfect for the Argo II. Ah, he missed his ship. And his friends. Oy, he had to get back home.

Leo grinned as he collapsed to the ground, looking at everyone else. "So who's up for story time? I could tell you guys how I beat THE Narcissus. It was then that some nymphs joined Team Leo. Or I could tell you a different story, like the time my table ran away."

-

Sylvanas stopped, leaning against a tree trunk. Night had fallen and everyone was soon to get tired. She wasn't used to sleeping at night, but this world was different. In the Undercity, night is hard to define, as is daytime. Sylvanas sighed. "I suppose we could stop here for the night." Her undead Engie appeared from beneath the ground, seemingly tired, and hilariously fell asleep in the corpse pose, arms folded over and legs strait, beside the banshee Dark Lady's feet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Chopper practically fell over when Medic suggested they stopped there for the night. He had been dying to hear those words for hours. It had been a lot of running and jumping and carrying Leo. He took a few shaky steps over towards the lake, bending his neck so he could drink from it. The water seemed clear enough to be safe but to be honest at this point he didn't really care. He was thirsty. Reindeer are curious creatures, they can run fast and far but need a constant water source. Once he was content with the amount of water he had drank he changed back into Brain point to save energy. He clapped his hooves together. "Yeah! Let's have a camp fire and tell stories!"

Last edited by Dragonbud on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Medic switched off the Quick-Fix, patting the gun affectionately. Despite the few minutes it had been out of action, he was relieved to see it was back to working just as well as it had before. He began the task of unfastening all the straps to take the backpack off while the others talked. His machinery was heavy, and he had no intention of keeping it on his back any longer.

"I'm sure ve all have stories to tell," Medic said while he worked with a buckles on his belt. "and questions to ask." Winning his war with the buckles, the backpack for the Quick-Fix slipped off, and was placed gently in the sand. Medic stretched luxuriously, freed of the harness. "Oh zat's better..."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:33 am

"I suppose if you are tired." Samus said. "Otherwise we could backtrack to the temple. It wouldn't take that long at the speed we travel." She was used to going for long periods without sleep, it was after all, part of the job description of being a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:58 am

Sylvanas shook her head. "I'm not tired. Undead hardly ever sleep. The only exception for that, however, are those on lower levels." She gestured towards the Forsaken she had risen. "They, even though they remember nothing of their past, unknowingly keep their habits such as breathing and sleeping. If one thinks they should get tired, then it will happen." Sylvanas took some bread from her bag and broke it in half, crumbs falling to the ground. "Just like that, everyone in the Undercity still eats. It helps build health, as our bodies still unknowingly have a yearning for food. I, however, only eat for the sake of taste and pleasure." She held out a half of the bread towards Samus, "You will find, however, that it does build one's strength."
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:59 am

Medusa flew across the evening orange sky on her broom, she was a witch after all. She attempted to keep up with the others for not only safety, though she doubted she needed protection, but also because they amused her; watching them do things without worry of error. Besides, Zant was one with the madness. Since he had madness, she could possibly manipulate him, or even take advantage of him. She landed with her broom next to Zant. She looked at him and asked him, "What is your purpose of following these people?"

Last edited by Sentrie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:03 am

"I suppose" Samus answered, taking the bread and scanning it as she did so. Detecting that it was normal bread. She removed her helmet and ate. She rarely had real food, as her suit provided what she needed. It was good to taste bread for the first time in a long while, especially after a stressful day. After she finished, she put her helmet back on.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:13 am

Kongu and Ankha

With about 15 minutes of delay, Kongu and Ankha arrived at the lake. It turned out Kongu had done a lot more running that he thought he could do. He dropped Ankha onto the sand, and plodded towards the others. He noticed a slight change in temperature, not that he would be affected by it since he never gets cold. Night time was usually chilly after all.

Ankha stepped across the sand, slightly worried that she would have no where to rest, "Where do I sleep? On the ground?" She gestured to the cold hard dirt and sand around the lake. There was nothing to comfortably lie down upon. Ankha hoped that the peasants weren't dumb enough to think that she was going to sleep on the ground, there was no way she would do that.

Zant

He didn't bother to turn his head to acknowledge Medusa. Instead, he spoke indirectly to her. "I assume it's the same reason as you, to ward of the loneliness of being in solitude, or perhaps to keep entertainment bound to my surroundings."

Although he didn't look, he sensed Sylvanas with some bread. He was hungry, but didn't want to talk to her. Instead, without her knowing, the remaining bread became a mass of black, rotating pixels and dissolved into nothing, nearly as quick as someone could blink. It reappeared in his hand as he was lifting it up to eat the bread, but not without an examination. He quickly went over it. Simply looking at the bread gave all the information he needed. It was safe to eat, so he did.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:26 am

Medusa smirked and leaned against a tree with her arms crossed. While looking down she said, " I guess it would be common for two travelers like us to share the same reason for following them." She paused, looked up, and questioned, "Wait, how did you know what my reason was?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:30 am

Leo looked at Ankha and grinned, hiding his annoyance. "You're not sleeping on the ground. Oh no- you're sleeping on a Gaea 2.0 made for royalty! A.K.A, the ground." Leo began laughing and rolled onto his back, letting the laughter calm his nerves. "And careful what you say- the Sylvanas boogy-woman may have heard you use the word peseants."

-

Sylvanas sneezed a moment before the bread disappeared (thumbs up if you get the unnoticable sneeze pun!). She scowled, looking towards Zant, who was now eating it. She sighed, taking out another piece from her bag and slowly eating it. "You, Zant, are merely displeased that I know more magic and can raise the dead." Her anger, though unnoticable, led to her next action. She teleported right behind Zant, speaking to him fromthat position "Isn't that right?" She teleported back to where she normally was and ate the last of her bread.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:47 am

Scout came to a stop by the lake and looked around.  He was breathing hard, but didn't seem nearly as tired as everyone else.  He sighed.  "Yeah, thanks Doc."  He sat down on the ground, near Medic, but not far from everyone else.

He slipped his bag over his head and put it on the ground next to him, then carefully placed the Force-A-Nature on top of the bundle where he could reach it, facing away from the group.  With this done, he turned his attention to the rest of the group, just in time to hear the current conversation.  He burst out laughing at Leo's description of the ground.  At this point in the day, after a good joke, the mention of Sylvanas barely changed his mood.  He nodded, trying to look very serious and failing miserably.  "Heh, yeah," he added on to Leo's statement, "Y'know, she can probably hear us right now..."  He chuckled quietly before adding on with a 'dramatic' gesture, as an obvious joke, "OoooOOoOOoOooohh!"
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 am

Jinx

Jinx sat near the water twirling a grenade her in hand. She looked across the water searching for any sign of movement. The Sylvanas woman, or whatever she was had bread. However she didn't particularly feel like asking for any, that wasn't any fun. On the other hand if she tried to take it by force the others would turn on her. Even she didn't like those odds, not without summoners to resurrect her. So she continued to scan the lake. She wasn't even sure if it'd work, but there was a first time for everything. "Here fishy fishy!".

Sylar

Sylar used his gifts to build a raised place to sleep from logs and branches. A bed held together with holes, pegs, and lashings. It would be more comfortable than the ground, but not by much. He laid down and listened to everything around him. Namely the conversation between Zant and Medusa.

Tali

Tali sat a silent vigil at the edge of the group. She didn't feel comfortable with them, nor away from them. Her suit feed her and kept her awake, she could deal with the repercussions once she got out of this place. From her omni-tool appeared a glowing, see through, violet orb. The combat drone began to circle her location and cover her blind spots.

Last edited by True Night on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 am

Samus looked over at Tali. She hadn't really gotten a chance to speak to her, so she decided to take this opportunity. She walked over to her and sat down. "I don't believe we have really met." she said, addressing the woman.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:55 am

Chopper had chuckled along with Scout at Leo's comment, but still felt pretty bad for the little cat. At least Chopper was used to sleeping outside, the cat seemed rather clueless. Sadly he didn't have anything soft for her to lay on. He did have his hat, but he loved it too much to hand it over to a stranger, especially a stranger with a bad attitude. Chopper didn't mind the cold night either. Living on a snowy island most of his life as well as his fur helped keep him warm. But he was pretty nervous about sleeping. He glanced around at the others, hoping Sylvanas couldn't in fact hear them.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:06 am

Leo continued laughing, though the jokes weren't that funny. It was probably because he was looking for a way to relax, and what better way to relax than with laughter. "Yeah- she's gonna come fore each of us." He imitated her voice, "'I am the Dark Lady! Nothing scares me- now you shall pay for speaking of me in such ways!'"
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:11 am

Tali

Tali's voice modulator stammered as she responded to Samus. "Um, no. No we have not." There was an awkward silence. "I'm Tali'Zorah." She didn't care to use her full name after observing how the other's interacted. It might seem like a title to them, whereas it's really identifying her ship. The sheer number of her people all living in one spot called for a more complicated naming than the other races. None of that mattered here though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next