Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplex

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Mr Allen J
Maxx
Derkal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Uh... Prussia? Vipers and Celo are inside XD well. I can make it to where Celo was just runnin outside if you want XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 pm

I'll edit mine quickly.

Is Celo near a window?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Sure why not XD
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Whatever works.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:10 am

Okay, so I am most certain that this will be fine, but I forgot to mention in Yusuf's sheet that he's an extremely good climber (like Ezio good). This will be important.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 am

After reading your post, I feel that our characters may meet in the future.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:02 pm

oh yeah- I gave up on the new character sheet XD anyways, Celo is open for interaction from anyone~ :3
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Maxx, Darkel went to yo howse castle. I need yo to post about that too plz.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 pm

How'd he already get there? It's outside of the city.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:22 am

I was going to give Night something, and I've decided it couldn't hurt to ask. If Night could drain the light from the immediate area for a short period, it'd be a good panic button due to the potency of his weakness. If not I'll manage though.

Gonna try to get him in soon.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:03 pm

DB, if you're still trying to think of an opening post, there's a traumatized Celo open for interaction XD Seriously, it feels so weird talking about Celo XD I feel like I'm talking about myself in thrid person XD

no, Celo needs to get to work on an Adv.CBA assignment since she is in class, right now. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm going to adapt my Rpp character The Broker for this.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Information

Name/Alias: The Broker
Age: The Broker has existed ever since Eve bit into the apple in the Garden of Eden.

Appearance: How does one describe the physical manifestation of temptation? Temptation is the whispers of lust that possess your mind when you lay on the couch with your lover at night; how easy it would be to defile them. Temptation is when someone wrongs you and insults you and you suddenly remember how close your gun is and how much you’d love to take that weapon and blow the brains out of your tormentor. Temptation is when an old lady leaves her house open and you realize how simple it would be to walk in that house and steal everything of value before she even got home. Of course, I’m completely screwing with you. The Broker is a man of average height, around 5’10”, with a perfectionist build. It appears as if he was built by a god himself, with perfectly-sculpted muscles and scrappy muscles. The Broker doesn’t really look strong, per-say, but he seems to emanate strength. He does not look like someone you want to fight. Maybe it’s just that The Broker seems to emanate almost divine power. His face is slim, with a blonde old west-style goatee giving him the air of a western villain. At first glance, The Broker has light blue eyes, but this is a perception filter. In reality, if you look very closely, The Broker’s eyes are filled with scarlet flames that burn the brightest shade of red. If you look very very closely at the Broker and know what you’re looking for, you can see his eyes burning like a pair of red hot coals. He has a relatively inconspicuous pair of ears and long blonde hair that comes to the bottom of his neck. It is combed back and kept extremely neatly. The Broker’s teeth are perfect, and his face and body free of blemishes save the tattoo of a pentagram in the dead center of his chest, though this is always hidden. The Broker dresses like the businessman he is. He wears an open-collared button-down shirt. with a Confederate grey blazer and matching trousers. On his feet, The Broker wears a pair of snakeskin boots, and on his head is a grey cowboy hat. Around The Broker’s waist is a thick snakeskin belt, from which a six-shot revolver hangs in its holster.

Personality: The Broker’s personality is one of complete and total evil, as he is the exact definition of evil. He is deceitful and malicious, with seemingly no emotions whatsoever. Any emotion The Broker possesses is allied with a deadly sin. If he smiles the smile is filled with pride or lust, and his frowns are leaking with wrath or avarice. The Broker is not someone you want to trust, but yet despite The Broker’s malice and distrustfulness, he is incredibly charismatic. When one heard The Broker talking, they almost immediately want to believe what he’s saying. His serpentlike charisma is the stuff of legend, and it’s said that he can figure out a way to make any deal and break any will. He is completely ruthless and remorseless. He literally has not a care in the world for the soul of any living being, causing him to be extremely violent and aggressive. He once burned down a church filled with nuns and orphan children because he claimed that “their singing sucked”.

Abilities/special characteristics: The Broker is one of the top agents of Satan in Roleplex. His job is to buy up a many souls as he can in order to meet Hell’s monthly soul quota. So in essence, the Broker wants your soul. But the problem is that he can’t just take it, so the Broker has devised a little game in order to win people’s souls over. You see, The Broker has the power to write contracts. The Broker’s contracts can do a variety of things, from granting a person a guaranteed win of a bet or gamble to granting supernatural abilities. There is no limit, per-say, on what deals the Broker can sign with you, but there is a price. You see, for everything that The Broker gives to you, you give him a share in your soul. These soul shares work just like stock shares. So if you were to, for example, go to the Broker and ask for a contract that would guarantee you to win a five thousand dollar bet, he may give you the contract in exchange for two percent of your soul. The Broker now owns that part of your soul, and in exchange you are guaranteed to win your bet. The Broker cannot lie to you about what the contract will do, but he can cheat you with fine print so it is wise to read every word of the contracts. But in-essence, you hand over a percent of your soul and he grants you your wish. The bigger the incentive is, the more it costs in shares of soul. The Broker can also have contests with humans. If you win whatever contest, then you get a prize, but if you lose you give up ten percent of your soul. Once the Broker has obtained fifty-one percent of your soul through deals and games, your soul is damned, and you die. And here’s the best part; if you break one of The Broker’s contracts, you die instantly and your soul is damned to Hell for all eternity. Being a demon, The Broker has a few other abilities as well. Firstly, he has pyromancy, and can summon hellfire to burn assailants. He’s highly resistant to damage, and feels no pain whatsoever. The Broker doesn’t breathe, making suffocation or drowning useless against him, and because he feels no pain and is extra durable, he is very hard to kill with normal weaponry. He is fireproof as well, making fire useless against him. He has a degree of supernatural strength as well, though his strength is more along the lines of Captain America rather than Superman (like, he’s as physically strong as a human can be, but no more). The Broker is extremely good at many things. He is an excellent singer, and can play violin, harmonica, guitar, banjo, ukulele, trumpet, drums, saxophone, and piano (he has a thing for augmented 4th, if you know what I mean) extremely well. He is an advanced dancer in several different arts and if you’ve played a video game, he’s beaten it. He is well-versed in many sorts of combat, making him hard to beat in fighting contests. He’s a good cook too, but I don’t know if I’d trust anything he makes. The Broker carries a .44 magnum six-shot revolver, though it is very rarely used. The only other thing he carries tool-wise is his black briefcase. The briefcase is bigger on the inside, and contains thousands of sheets of paper as well as golden instruments and weapons that he uses for contests. Also in the case is his pen, a raven-feather quill. The quill requires no inkwell, and appears to write in blood. Only The Broker can touch this pen, and anyone else who tries receives some nice 3rd degree burns.

Now for weaknesses. There is always a way out of The Broker’s contracts. While they may seem ironclad, there’s always a way to get out of them. The escape clauses are never obvious. They’re often hidden in skip codes or anagrams in the contracts themselves, which The Broker gives you a copy of. The clause often involves an extremely complicated puzzle or an “impossible task”, a task that either requires you to do something nearly impossible for a mortal man to do or that requires you to commit an action so evil that you damn yourself while getting out of the contract. Many times the clause is a list of names of people that The Broker doesn’t like, and if you kill all of them, then the contract is null and void. Other times, however, the clause can be a riddle or a puzzle that your character has to solve in order to defeat him. If they solve the riddle or puzzle, then they get both their wish and their soul. Now onto demonic weaknesses. Firstly, The Broker’s fire can be easily quenched with holy water, and if you pray sincerely to God while alight with his fire, then it is extinguished. While The Broker himself is resistant to normal weaponry, many other things can keep him out or wound him. Salt is a common weapon against The Broker, as salt rock pierces his skin and he cannot cross a line of salt without counting every grain. The Broker can be wounded with blessed objects, as well as holy water and church oils (chrism, oil of Catechumens, oil of the Infirm). The Broker cannot enter a religious building, and is repelled by religious objects (like crosses, stars of David, etc), though crucifix necklaces do not repel him (though they do give him a rash). The Broker can be decapitated (beheaded, disemboweled, etc), and extremely strong weapons (such as high-caliber bullets or massive explosions) will fatally wound him despite his durability. The Broker has shown a slight weakness to silver, though it isn’t one of his more prominent weaknesses. Note that technically The Broker isn’t immune to any weapons; he is resistant. You could kill him with a normal steel knife if you wanted, but it would take forever. Finally, the Broker can be temporarily casted out using certain spells or exorcisms, but this only causes him to temporarily vanish and he always returns.

Other: DOZ ROCKS ARE GOIN TO HELL!!! *rocks burst into flame*
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:58 am

I have no idea what to post :3
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 am

Well, Vipera won't mind letting people visit her, she's pretty friendly, so long as you're not going to go to the newspapers...and yes, if I really was that famous, I would probably be just as suspicious and tight-lipped about things. I like people, but you know, I have to have privacy and space, too, or I'll start to act very unpleasant and aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 am

If I were that famous... *strikes a pose at a camera then runs away*.... that would be me XD
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:10 pm

I'll post sometime today.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not using the Broker for this. He doesn't fit the world properly.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm going to try to post in this today to keep it from dying. I might also make a new character based off of The Eldritch Abomination.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:47 pm

I'm waiting for Sthe to post....
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Ok. I think Darkel took another hiatus so I'm not going to focus on Maxx very much until he gets back. The character I'm working on right now might be able to take his place as the Big Baddie until he returns.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Name: Nyx, though people also call it The Void, Chaos, The Abyss, and Tartarus

Gender: Unknown, and we’re not going to be asking it anytime soon

Age: Older than time, older than space, some even say it’s older than God Himself

Appearance: Nyx appears as its name implies, pure darkness. Nyx has a humanoid shape most of the time, about six feet tall with an average human build. Nyx is entirely pitch black, darker than tar or the cloudiest midnight of the new moon. It wears no clothing and has no expressions. Its face is pure blackness, though some say that it has a single eye in the center of its face, like a cyclops, but this is only popular belief, as nobody has starred in its face and not lost their mind. Wherever the monster goes, there seems to be a strangled moaning noise following it, as if the souls of all the men its killed are calling out “run, run!” Nyx drags its feet like a zombie. It doesn’t seem wounded, however, and if it is wounded, then that makes it all the more terrifying. It swings its arms limply by its sides when it walks, and is never seen running. It simply...appears and lurches towards its prey. Much like Horror Movie slashers, Nyx simply walks after its sprinting prey and somehow catches them. Each of Nyx’s hands have four razor sharp claws and a thumb, though it appears to have no toes, as its feet vanish into the shadows. The monster has never been known to speak and seemingly has no sensory organs, though it can hear and smell.

Personality: To many, Nyx seems extremely primal, like the ancient fear of the dark. It seems to have no reason to kill, and yet it is an absolute scourge to the land. It shows no human emotion ever: no sadness, no happiness, no anger, simply darkness. It never speaks, and no one knows what it thinks or why. It seems to have no personality to speak of whatsoever. It shows no fear and no cowardice, and seems to have no sense of self-preservation. It feels no pain and no remorse as it strikes down its prey and absorbs it. Many believe that it is an unintelligent animal, a slave of the darkness at the end of the universe.

History:
“In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep.” Genesis 1:1-2a

Special Abilities/Characteristics: “There was a darkness outside reality, they say — a darkness full of things. Hungry, nasty things with no shape or form, not as long as they were out there.” -Kurt Busiek. Ever since the dawn of time, man has been born with a fear of the dark. Nyx is why. It is the fear of the dark. Nyx can appear wherever there is a shadow, and is said to be impenetrable to all weapons. You can shoot or stab or slash at Nyx all you want, and it just won’t die. Damaging Nyx with normal weapons will not hurt him in the slightest. You could in theory hit Nyx with a sidewinder missile and it would simply reappear somewhere else. This is one of the things that makes Nyx so terrifying; no weapon can prosper against it. Nyx has another power, however; it has fear illusions. Everyone is afraid of something, and Nyx knows everything about everyone’s fear. It can create elaborate illusions around its prey of their worst fears and can even transform into them, making Nyx that much more terrifying. The more you are afraid of Nyx and its illusions, the stronger it gets. It is empowered by fear as well as produces it. Because of this, Nyx is supernaturally strong 99% percent of the time (because everyone is afraid of something). Anyone who stares into Nyx’s face loses their minds completely and is reduced to rocking back and forth and chewing their tongue. Even pictures of Nyx’s face drive people insane.

Now let’s talk about weaknesses. Nyx is the darkness, and darkness runs from light. Nyx has a primal fear of light and fire. It naturally retreats from light and cannot cross a ray of sunlight. It is unknown whether or not Nyx is afraid of the light or if the light wounds it, but it is one of the only ways to make it go away. Flooding a room with light will cause Nyx to vanish, though he will reappear elsewhere. Silver, as it is said to be solid light, can wound Nyx, as can hard light weapons or lasers (though he can heal from them). Nobody knows what happens if you set Nyx on fire, but it can be assumed that causing darkness to produce light would cause some major damage to it. It is also said that trapping Nyx in a room of mirrors will paralyze it temporarily, causing people to believe that Nyx is afraid of its own face. Maybe it’s the fact that when it looks in a mirror it sees how terrifying it is, or maybe it is simply a mindless slave that doesn’t comprehend the idea of mirrors. Why don’t you ask it?

Other:
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm

That character has a lot of what I wanted Night to have, but didn't because I thought it wouldn't get accepted.

Whatever, not sure if I was going to start the RP anyways.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

I've been trying to think of a way to fit dA into this.. I dunno- mostly because I thought it would be kind of interesting since so many here have deviantart accounts. The most I can think of is some club or hang out place with graffiti on the walls. I don't know... Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Maybe it's a gigantic art museum?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 pm

I would imagine it like some sort of grand bazaar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplex
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next