Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)

Go down 
+10
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
Derkal
Dragonbud
MisterTraveler
SaraSkyWolf
Absolutely not Prussian
Angelwolf99
Maxx
Sairei
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:17 am

Makes sense :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:19 am

Sorry for the short-ish post, but I'm gonna have to log off. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 am

Then I guess Feffon is just a super moron.

Sar Pms.
Back to top Go down
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

Location : I don't know, but the walls are padded, and they're making me wear this super comfy jacket with no armholes.

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:06 pm

My first RP post! Sorry it's late. Is it long enough, and is there anything I need to change?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 pm

It looks good, to me! :3 though I'm not an admin for this rp XP
anyways, now you're an official roleplex member XD
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Woop woop woop
Back to top Go down
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

Location : I don't know, but the walls are padded, and they're making me wear this super comfy jacket with no armholes.

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:20 pm

LET'S PARTY
*magically appearifies cake*
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Cake! Yay! *grabs a knife and fork* I'm gonna eat all of it if its chocolate!
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 pm

The cake is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:50 pm

My life is a lie.

You know, 'cause, cake, right...? Amirite....?

No..? No body?

...Okay.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm

No. The cake is not a lie. The flavor is. CUZ THIS THING IS NOT CHOCOLATE!
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:58 pm

The pie is a spy.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 pm

The spy has a pie.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:09 pm

The pie ate the spy!
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:12 pm

The Spy turns Scout into a cake, which is a pie, so technically the cake is a lie.

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Bu then the cake was eaten by me, so te spy pie cake is dead.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Haven't any of you guys played portal?
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Who hasn't? It's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:32 pm

If you have to ask me if I have, you don't know me. o.O

*ultimate portal 2 fan*
Back to top Go down
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 pm

*keeps expecting Feffon to attack her for more cake*
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Always demanding cake from my face...
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 pm

I figured out what part of me you destroyed. It was a morality core that prevented me from flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin. Now, say hello to deadly neurotoxin.

I love GLAdos.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Maxx, I have that entire scene by GLaDOS memorized. ALL OF IT. AHAHAHHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Lol nice. Anyways, here's sheet number 2: Meet Samaki.

Name: Lt. Samaki Marais
Race: Icthian (specifically the Southern Cocodril subspecies)
Appearance: Samaki is a gruff-looking humanoid fish man standing at about six feet tall. He has a muscular, athletic build, though has lost a good bit of his muscle tone due to his imprisonment. Samaki’s skin is primarily green, with white on his belly and chest. His body is covered in scales that seem to lock together like rings in a suit of chainmail armor. Samaki has a tail like you’d expect any fish-man to, as well as a pair of legs. His hands and feet have five digits and are webbed for maximum aquatic performance. Samaki has a short skinny neck and a head like an alligator gar’s, with a long snout lined with pointy teeth. Samaki’s eyes are wide set on his head and are black (like a fish’s eye is). On either side of Samaki’s head is a set of gills, which are how he breathes. At the end of his snout is a set of whisker-like barbells. His body is covered in scars, from a jagged scar cutting across his snout to a large one in the left corner of his chest across his pectoral muscle. Two of his teeth are noticeably cracked, and a brutal-looking scar runs across his nostrils; it looks relatively recent. He looks nicked up in several other places, reminders of a long combat history. His hands end in long sharp fingernails bordering on claws, two of which are broken. Samaki’s clothing currently consists of a torn-up forest green jumpsuit. The suit is covered in several burns and the right sleeve is almost completely absent, consisting only of a few torn pieces of fabric. In addition to this is Samaki’s breathing mechanism, a water tank strapped to his back with tubes that run to a set of earmuff-like objects that cover his gills and a pair of goggles that cover his eyes, preventing them from drying out. The tanks use osmosis technology to pull water out of the air, so Samaki never runs out.

Personality: Samaki is a tough SOB, both physically and mentally. He has not cracked once after years of torture, and is very mentally tough. He is slow to trust others, especially Kyrenians, and can be extremely brash with others. Subtlety is not Samaki’s strong suit. He’s one of those guys that you don’t have to ask to be honest; he would be happy to oblige. He is a soldier by trade and a soldier by heart, not really caring about the fate of his enemies and doing whatever he has to do to accomplish his goal. He almost always feels as if he’s in danger, and gets jittery when he doesn’t have some sort of weapon on hand. He’s not necessarily a bad person, though. Samaki has a moral code of all his own. He doesn’t care how difficult or illogical a situation is; he wants to make things right. He will not stand for acts of violence on civilians, no matter what the ends would be. Like all people, though, Samaki has his limits. He has a short fuse and can often become overwhelmed by his hatred to such a point that his moral code is completely lost. He never gives up, a defining trait of his, and will do whatever is needed to succeed (so long as it coincides with his morality).

Abilities: Samaki is a demon in the water. Most of Samaki’s abilities aren’t advantageous for living on the land, however, and he is relatively handicapped. He can swim at over sixty miles per hour and is extremely maneuverable due to his shape. Samaki’s eyes can allow him to see through clouded water. His barbells allow him to detect electromagnetic frequencies in the air, giving him around a 15 foot radius of 360 degree sense. He can feel the presence of another being near him, and has trained himself to know when things like a knife has been drawn or a bullet is about to be fired. This greatly increases Samaki’s reflexes, and makes him much harder to kill. In addition, Samaki’s skin is tough and hard to penetrate like a suit of armor. It won’t stop a bullet or a combat knife, but many melee attacks and duller cutting weapons can be repelled by his scales. His bones and tendons are stronger than the average human’s, making him a good bit more durable. Samaki can survive a fall of twenty feet if he lands properly. He is stronger than the average Kyrenian, but does not have supernatural strength.
Skills: Samaki is well-versed in hand-to-hand combat and has extensive military training, making him a bigger threat. He is trained in sharpshooting and has a lot of experience in guerrilla-style warfare. He
Other: Turtlewaterbear. I must also point out that Samaki was a soldier in the war against the Kyrenians. He led a group of guerrilla fighters against them in several battles, and was finally captured after having been trapped under fire coral by an explosion.

Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 pm

I have not played Portal 2....
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next