Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)

Go down 
+4
Dragonbud
Sairei
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:19 am

Gaige had just finished stuffing herself with pizza. She leaned back, kicked her feet up on the table and crossed her arms behind her head as she exclaimed," Oh my gosh, that was so good!" Gaige closed her eyes and relaxed. But after about thirty seconds of silence she opened her eyes and said in a dull tone," I'm bored." She looked around the drab restaurant. Hmmm, I'm gonna go have some fun, she thought to herself. She quickly got up and sprinted to the center of Sanctuary where the teleporter was. The echo-screen at the teloporter activated. Gaige then selected to teleport to a vast, dark wasteland called, "Eridium Blight." But instead she appeared in a grassland. "Huh, it looks a lot prettier here then I remember," Gaige murmured to herself. She started to wander around in confusion when she spotted a tall girl with giant gauntlet like gloves on her hands. Gaige ran up to her while shouting, "Hey! Hey lady! Wait up!" She caught her breath and asked the tall woman, "Um, excuse me but, do you know where I am? I think I selected the wrong place when I was teleporting."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 am

So many things were going up at once. Something about spirits... And other things too. It all was just so chaotic with so many people Garry finally let out a long sigh and called out, "If anymore people or things or whatever you want to know, none of us know where we ar-" he was interrupted by a roar, followed by a shaking ground. A strange aura filled the air- a feeling he did not like. It reminded him of The World of Guretina, where darkness lurked everywhere, and almost every painting wished to attack him... He remembered seeing a painting of Ib's parents there, once- the gallery ha placed it there to try to make the girl lose her hope of escape in the world. For a moment, it had work. Now that dark aura was here, and for a moment, Garry thought he was in the museum, still.

But then everything stopped, as though a switch had been flicked and turned off all the things he, in that moment, found nerve-wrecking. Garry let out a huge sigh as he fell back onto his rear and looked up at the sky. "What is going on here?" He wondered aloud.

-
Kano
-

As they had neared the group, the ground began to shake and Kano just froze in mid step, keeping a smirk on his face as he waited. A roar was heard echoing through the field from somewhere. There was a strange aura filling the area- an aura Kano was unable to place the feeling of Deja Vu from, but he could tell it wa not a good feeling that it gave off. It made te hairs on the back of his neck stand slightly, and Kano's eyes widened as he stared ahead. But then everything stopped, and jus like that... Calm. Kano sighed as he (and supposedly Eugene if he followed) made it to the group. He examined some of the people. A woman who had weird clothing. Another guy with weird clothing..... Another guy with- okay, did he fall into a world of cosplayers or something? This seemed more Mary's or Shintaro'a nerdy style. Not his. Oh, well. Everything here is weird.

"If you dont mind our intruding," Kano smirked at the large group of people. "Obviously we're all lost. So, I guess we can say the one thing that we all know- our own names. Now..." Kano knelt slightly as he held out a hand to te side in a partial bow, mainly just to be a bit unusual and goofy. "I am Kano Shuuya, from Japan. Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:41 am

The Grasslands

Dath appeared close to the group, but at the same time he was unnoticed. He murmured a few things to himself, activating the vortex and making himself apparent. It wasn't nearly powerful enough to gravitate any of them into it, in fact, it didn't even tug at them, though the wind was surely getting pulled into the portal. Dath shot his giant voice like a gun, "Who dares enter the home of the Falsehoods? Tell me! Who are you mortals?" He waited for a response.

Dath only did this for pure intimidation, and had no intentions of hurting anyone. His power was entirely false, simply an illusion meant to scare people.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Yet another newcomer arrived, this one bearing a prosthetic and what looked to be several hextech devices. Huh, a fellow machinist. At this point everyone present had asked her the same question, save for the cloaked figure with epaulets and a strange gold mask. He hadn't said a word. A little creepy, but at least he was minding himself. "I think we all did. Well actually I wasn't lucky enough to be whisked away en route. I was in the middle of dishing out some good old fashion justice!" She made a fist and drove it into the palm of her other hand in case there was any confusion on what she meant. This of course wasn't true, but she was arrogant enough to believe it, and there wasn't any way for the others to prove her wrong.

Finally somebody approached that had a grasp on their situation. Vi didn't like multiple introductions, she'd be fine so long it wasn't too reoccurring though. "Vi" was her simple response to Kano. "Where da heck is Japan? Eh, screw it. Got a feeling I still wouldn't know even if you told me." That's the way it had been for Zuko and Garry here, why would it be any different for him? None of the distance occurrences phased her until the vortex appeared.

Vi got down on a knee and started cracking up, moments later she got back up and whipped her eyes with the back of her hand. "The real question is who are you?" Her checks swelled slightly as she fought back some laughter to throw in another crack. "Or more like who do you think you are?" At this she threw her head back and roared one last time before getting a grip on herself. Just in case this... thing was actually a threat.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:33 pm

The Grasslands

Miraak tensed. He gripped his sword tighter at the sight of this vortex. If this was the home of the Falsehoods, the Falsehoods probably had something to do with his arrival in the strange land he was now in.

The vortex weakened. Dath was shocked and angered that they were not terrified. "Who am I?" He showed himself. The small rings appeared, levitating. "I am Dath, the strongest Falsehood to ever live, and yet, you laugh at my power. You are clueless to my omnipotence!" The vortex failed to sustain itself, and then collapsed. A small implosion of energy occurred as he was launched out of his state of levitation.

Dath mumbled to himself, angrily. "I'm just getting used to my powers, that is all."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:31 am

"Falsehood?" Zuko echoed, staring at Dath's display of power. His mood darkened even more; this new guy sounded outright arrogant. "You're a Falsehood?!" Zuko yelled, "What does that mean? Wouldn't that mean you're a lie?" Watching Dath neatly fall flat on his behind was entertaining and satisfying, as Zuko found that an adequate and more accurate display of the so-called Falsehood's real power.

Needless to say, Zuko was not impressed. "Looks to me like you should go back to your master and continue training!" the prince called, throwing a fist in the air in Dath's direction.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:07 am

Grasslands

Dath shouted back at Zuko, "A Falsehood is not a lie! We were dubbed the Falsehoods as short for yet another name, 'Givers of Falsehoods' which we received from our deceit to the weak! The weak shall never know the truth, for none are worthy besides the original!" He bounced around a few times and then focused his power, reigniting his ability to levitate.

Dath lowered the volume in his voice slightly, "And by the way, scarface, you should watch your tongue. You should know that you are talking to a man possessing the body of a god." He said in a much more sinister tone, "You know how you were brought here? You were just a side effect of me achieving my new form. And actually, I'm not sure if you should be proud for helping me, or simply leave you alone, letting you know that you were merely a side affect of my greatness."

Miraak spoke up, loudly and angrily, "So you are the one that has stripped me from my home, and left me with nothing?" He readied a lightning spell in his left hand.

Last edited by DerpaGlerp on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Eugene stood slightly behind the others when Dath appeared. This totally wasn't because he was scared out of his wits, this was a tactical decision. Know your enemy and stick to the shadows. (The shadows of the braver). He listened to the exchange between Zuko and Dath with quite a bit of interest, allowing himself to peek around whoever he was standing behind in order to see who exactly they were dealing with. Dath didn't seem particularly dangerous, that and he was outnumbered by quite a bit, even Eugene felt like he would be able to wreck him.

But then something dawned on him, so there were somewhere else, somehow they had been taken from their homes and brought here. He couldn't quite understand this, but refused to speak up. By removing him from his home, had he been moved to a different plane of existence? Some of these people seemed too unreal to be from his own home, and Kano had never even heard about Conduits. Eugene glanced over to his side, seeing someone with some sort of energy appearing in his hand.

At least their powers seemed to be working.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Kano found himself laughing, kid of like Vi, only his smiles an laughter were mostly a part of habit- at first he felt nervous about this newcomer. Until Zuko pointed out something. And then he was amused. Kano walked up to the Dath, doing exactly as he had once done to Shintaro. "That's the thing, isn't it?" Kano's eyes slowly turned red, the pupils becoming diamond-shaped like a snake's eyes. "Sometimes the truest of statements..."

As Kano used his eye ability, an illusion surrounded him that made him loo just like Dath. Of course, he couldn't do anything Dath could do- all he could do was place illusions on himself. He finished his sentence after he was done transforming, speaking in Dath's voice, "... seem the most false." It was ten that he turned off his eye ability and transformed back to his normal self, smiling happily as if nothing happened. "Isn't that right?"

Garry, meanwhile, was not amused. His reaction was like Miraak's. "you took me from the World of Guretina?" His hands clenched into fists as he spoke, "I can't believe I'm saying this but please send me back. I have to save Ib- who knows what will happen to her without me protecting her..."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Imbri, who had been watching from what little shadows she could find, nodded.  She projected a dreamlet to everyone nearby.  "I, too, must return to Xanth as soon as possible," she said, "if I cannot, I am afraid it will be destroyed..."

She was peeking out from behind Zuko, not that his shadow did much good, it was simply too bright out.  If she hoped to do anything useful, notably not die, she needed to find shadows soon.

(the size of this post is hurting me.  Oh how I hate dialogue scenes D:)
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:13 am

"I don't buy it" Vi spat. "I'm no stranger to power, where I come from there's plenty who've made that claim." Upon hearing the sound of the hextech pistons firing once more in her gauntlets, she instinctively knelled to equip her favorite and only weapons once more. She looked down at them for a moment flexing each of the mechanical fingers just long enough to make sure everything was working correctly. The fact that she had been unable to lift them if she tried just moments ago was completely overlooked. The jury rigged devices had never failed her when she needed them, and now was no exception.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, so a suggest you start talking. And if you false god don't get off your high horse I'll knock you off it." Her robotic fists were raised slightly in anticipation of the beings next move. Or in case he, she, it went against her advice.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 am

The Grasslands

Dath felt threatened, "I've already explained a lot to you, yet you want more? You will stay here until the next sealing of lies, which is expected to be in about, oh, 500 years or so. If you're lucky, True will come to save you, but even then, she's not nearly powerful enough to send you back." Dath scowled with his nonexistent face and then continued, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to return to my temple."

Miraak was beyond angered by Dath. He took the chance and yelled, "You're not leaving until we get back home!" There was a sudden blast of electric energy towards Dath. It flew and struck him, flinging him back a couple yards. Miraak then readied his thu'um, but before even a single word was uttered from his mouth, there was a blast beneath his feet, and he instantly launched so far up into the sky, that he was no longer visible after mere milliseconds. There was a big chunk of dirt missing from where Miraak once stood. It left a hole about 3 yards deep. Dath had done this to him.

Dath floated up, and said in the absolute most sinister tone he could muster. "As I said, I need to return to my temple." He disappeared.

The Temple

Dath had arrived at the temple to see that Poew and Inny were talking about one of the Fates of Triviis.

Poew finished, "And that's why Stao is no longer allowed to be summoned, though Fatr has a much different story that I'm not willing to tell right now." He looked over at Dath. "Oh, hey. I hope you didn't have to kill anyone."

Dath responded, darkly "I did."

Poew sighed, "Well, that sucks."

Inny twitched once and then asked Dath, "Ohoho... How'd you do it this time? What powers did your omnipotence grant you?"

Dath murmured, "I don't wanna talk about it..." He kept himself hunched over by simply having the rings at different angles.

Inny whined and sat down next to him. "Aw, c'mon Dath! At least tell me who we got this time!"

Dath raised his voice, annoyed by Inny, "We got some scarfaced kid named Zuko, a woman with oversized hands, a freaky nerd kid, a mage with some Cthulhu mask, which is the one I might have killed, and two others I don't give two flying flips about!!" He growled and bounced off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)   Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis - The Second (Act I - No Longer Canon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2