Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exoskeleton

Go down 
+3
InfestedThunder
Tyrantlizardking
Derkal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Exoskeleton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton   Exoskeleton - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 4:27 am

Well, I guess there's some supplies in the tin, since I can't remember what I was thinking. I think there's probably a very fine needle with a spool of thread that matches Mouse's clothing color, in case of rips and tears to what she's wearing (And possibly in case she needs emergency stitches). There might be a small amount of bandages, and maybe a rag that can handle being boiled (If she needs a liquid disinfectant, that's a little to difficult to carry, so a disinfected rag and boiled water is enough, maybe)

Does this sound okay?
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton   Exoskeleton - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:19 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Well, I guess there's some supplies in the tin, since I can't remember what I was thinking. I think there's probably a very fine needle with a spool of thread that matches Mouse's clothing color, in case of rips and tears to what she's wearing (And possibly in case she needs emergency stitches). There might be a small amount of bandages, and maybe a rag that can handle being boiled (If she needs a liquid disinfectant, that's a little to difficult to carry, so a disinfected rag and boiled water is enough, maybe)

Does this sound okay?

Sure thing
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton   Exoskeleton - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Well, then I'm set for my character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton   Exoskeleton - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exoskeleton
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2