Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 am

Nicole passed out in a tree.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 pm

I hope I can say I've been doing a decent job with Dragonfly's MPD. Based on Osaka's list of symptoms. I've bolded the ones I've gone over and probably will again.

Multiple mannerisms, attitudes and beliefs that are not similar to each other - Bad vs Good side.

Unexplainable headaches and other body pains - Has extremely painful headaches when switching personalities (No he did not switch altogether when he attacked Zizz, but his bad side did come out a little bit).

Distortion or loss of subjective time - Doesn't know how long he spends in the sewers when he goes bad.

Comorbidity - Only slight, because he suffers from depression at times too.

Depersonalization 

• Derealization 

Severe memory loss - Doesn't know too much about his past or what happened to him when he comes out of his bad side's control.

Depression - Hates the fact that he has the disorder and is in the form he is from the mutation.

Flashbacks of trauma - Well, he doesn't exactly have any trauma yet, but he has had flashbacks about his family.

• Unexplainable phobias 

Sudden anger without a justified cause - Attacked Henry on sight several times.

Lack of intimacy and personal connections - Doesnt know or care about Drake, Nicole, Toby, Bones, Sandy, etc when bad.

• Frequent panic/anxiety attacks 

Auditory hallucinations of the personalities inside their mind - Henry

Keep in mind I haven't made THAT many posts with Dragonfly yet and will probably include others later one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Uh...Operator, one problem with your post. Nicole is passed out in a tree, but it's in the outer ring of forest that surrounds the school. She's not anywhere near the fight, because that would leave her too vulnerable to attack.

Also, Crazy, how does Jacob know Toby's name? They've never formally met, and also, Toby is running back and forth in zigzags, and it's not possible to keep up with him while running, that's physically impossible.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Ah, sorry about that. I'll edit it out then.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Okay, then. Please note Bones is probably the only one who can do anything while your character is screeching. The power to manipulate her bones in the middle ear means she can temporarily interfere with the way she perceives sound. Of course, she can't hear pitches past human or below it, because that's depending on the eardrum.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Vipera, because Toby's hearing is not as good as a dog's it wouldn't affect him as much. That's half the reason why I had Dragonfly do it.

I seriously dont know why everyone's stopping and collapsing. It may hurt but it's not actually going to stop them from doing anything. It's meant to distract Zizz so Toby can attack.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Operator, what you're forgetting is that even with human hearing, different people are more sensitive than others. It's personally very hard for me to focus when my ears hurt, so that's why my characters aren't doing so well. If it distracts Zizz, how can you be so sure it won't distract everyone else? In addition, that kind of noise will cause permanent damage to hearing if it's there for too long.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Sorry for the rushed post. I had to go.

Both battles are about to come to a close.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:34 pm

That would probably be a good time for me to come back in. I've found Entering an RP during a bunch of action never works.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
Crazy, how does Jacob know Toby's name? They've never formally met, and also, Toby is running back and forth in zigzags, and it's not possible to keep up with him while running, that's physically impossible.
I'm guessing that Jacob knows everyone's names from the party. Usually that's when he would have either overheard or been told Toby's name. I didn't really think about the other bit. I didn't actually say that Toby stopped, either. Well… I don't think I did…
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Maxx,  Hunter never told anyone his name
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 pm

To the edit cave, AND AWAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:14 pm

And so begins the Traitor arc. For now anyone can interact with any of my characters.

Johnny and Sylvia will be in the hospital's common rooms.

Gabe and Jake will probably be by the lake.

Hunter and Lemontea can be anywhere really.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Could Lemontea come to the training area? She seems kinda tough, and it would be quite an opportunity for Claire to actually make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
Could Lemontea come to the training area? She seems kinda tough, and it would be quite an opportunity for Claire to actually make a friend.

Sure. I'll make a post later

Oh yeah, Vipes. I (vaguely) recall you saying something along the lines of Hunter and Bones meeting. Do you want to do that?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Certainly, that would be interesting. Bones hasn't told anyone her power, though, and it's kind of obvious she's reluctant to use its more offense-related qualities. Again, not saying it's without good reason, everyone naturally tries to prevent pain.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Nice. Now, where and how could they meet?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Eh, Bones has a tendency to wander off when nobody's looking. We can probably just say she vanished to who-knows-where, and Hunter could really just bump into her at any location. Chances are it'll be a more secluded place.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 pm

So, could they possibly meet in the Administration building?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Sure, it doesn't really matter to me, Bones is going to be searching for a new solitary place because people discovered the Graveyard, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:10 am

In the mean time... Can someone at least acknowledge the blatant sabotage in the cafeteria?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:56 am

Marie and Tom have just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 am

Nice, nice. I'll have a post up in like... An hour tops.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 am

Kay, then. I'll pretend that Bones is already in the administration building somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next