Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:37 pm

New Supplice wrote:
And your character is accepted
The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 1125_psy
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Kay. Right now though I'm having trouble with their last name. I got first names though. And a rough idea of there powers.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:50 pm

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
Kay. Right now though I'm having trouble with their last name.

http://www.namegenerator.biz/last-name-generator.php
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:53 pm

GAAHHH OF ALL THE TIMES FOR THE PROXY TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!

I can't view that website due to United States Department of Labor Restrictions.

And the proxy i use died yesturday.

EDIT: Found on that works. A site and a name.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

New Supplice wrote:
Um... why'd you post it three times? I'm only going to link it to one.
Old sporum habit. Link to the newest one.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm

WEll I'm about done with the first one. It'll be up in a bit. The second sheet will be up late tonight or tommaroow. I'd've gotten it done today, but i had to deal with A thief snagging my good headphones, bordom, ADD, and the power was out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:10 pm

That sucks. Anway, am I accepted?

EDIT: Just saw that I was. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Here's a preview of IC.... We'll be split into two groups with characters of my choosing and will go through the Administration building looking to turn the power on. Then we'll meet up for some happy fun times.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:27 pm

I see. Well here's my sheet. I'll get to the other one in a bit i hope. It'll be up tommarrow for sure, tonight maybe, but not likely.

Basic Information

Name: Arloste Ayers

Nicknames: (Is your character known by any other names? Leave blank if none)

Height: 5’4”

Weight: 117

Appearance

Hair Color: Light Brown, with a Red Tint

Eye Color: Red

Nationality: Technically Caucasian

Physical Appearance: Arloste is a typical white American Girl in appearance for the most part, the exception being unusual skin. She’s of a slim build, her height and weight making her fairly fragile and small. When folks see her they think ‘tiny’. And it’s not an understatement either.

She has long wavy hair, but she straightens it out fairly regularly. She tends to keep it behind her ears because she doesn’t like it in her face. It obscures her line of sight if it does get in her face. She has a short narrow nose typical of folks from northern climates. Her mouth is a standard affair, nothing unusual.

What is unusual is her skin. It’s an eerie semi-translucent. Some would call her albino, but it’s not technically true. Rather her skin has pigmentation, but it’s just really thin. It’s thicker in places like on her face and feet, but elsewhere you can see some of the blood vessels and the like sitting just under her skin. In other places you can see odd dark small clusters of cells scattered about. Mostly along her arms and legs with a few larger ones placed on her torso and lower back. If you look closely you can see thin threads connecting them.

Attire: She prefers to wear clothing that covers her entire body. So it’s common to see her in long sleeves and blue jean pants. This is to hide her Skin. When she doesn’t people tend to stare at her and she finds this uncomfortable. During warmer weather she always has on a light blue jacket with shorter sleeves of underneath. The thinness of her skin also leaves her a bit cool at all times, so she dislikes cold weather and has to have on a heavy jacket at all time in the winter to avoid freezing to death.

Personality

Outward Personality: Well she's a bit shy when meeting new people. Mostly because of her skin and odd apperance. She's willing to talk to folks as long as they don't ridicule her and are willing to befriend them in time. Once she know you she's a different person. Then she doesn't mind Being aroung you at all. She willing to go and hang out or party or whatever, so long as she doesn't feel insecure.

Hobbies/Skills: (What do they do for fun?)

History/Bio: (Optional. Give me a detailed description of your character's past. How they were brought up. Try to include mostly major events/details.)

Favorite color: (Favorite color here)

Abilities

Power: She as the ability to generate light and electricity using the body’s natural bio-electrical system. Some of the dark cell clusters around her body act as capacitors. They allow her to store a small or medium charge within her body at all times. Other act as converters. They convert the electricity into light. This normally creates a full body glow, however it can be sent through modified coronal lenses located on her fingertips and the palms of her hands. It allows her to project beams of light from there. At present they are weak. However she can Briefly amplify them into a bright flash so as to bling folks.

The real threat however is her secondary ability. Since her body is a giant capacitater she’s basically a living battery. This means she can power electronics for a short period of time. Or she can send out electricity via wireless transmission and shock folks. But like the beam of light she can only do this through her hands. Thus she’s always wearing rubber gloves.

Weaknesses: At present she can only deliver mild electric shocks and emit low level light. She can paralyze folks or blind them, but only temporarily. Her thin skin makes her vulnerable to the elements as well, sunburns and the like as well and extreme hot and cold all affect her negatively. Water however will not short her out as her body is still a natural insulator.

Other: Nothing much. But this is my first Female character, so constructive critisism is very welcome in trems of how she should act.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:46 pm

I like it. Can't wait to start IC.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Derp

Basic Information

Name: Nilson Malachi Kinemon
Nicknames: Nils
Height: 5'4
Weight: 152

Appearance

Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Nationality: Caucasian of Irish and Scottish descents.
Physical Appearance: Nils is short and scrawny. Nils could be considered a rather ordinary young boy. One of his most defining features is his large and vibrant green eyes. Which kinda make him look like a girl. He's very slim and without too much muscle on his body. He does have visible fat on his body (around his stomach) which is well concealed by the clothing on his body. Nil's face is rounded and his skin is pretty smooth. Usually Nils has a face of mischief and determination on. Another defining feature about Nils is that he has a cloud of blonde freckles splashed all over his face and the rest of his body. It's very noticeable, since he has a rather abnormal amount of them. Nil's hair is short and very messy. It tends to get in his face at times, and he tries to keep it brushed.

Attire: Nils doesn't dress too remarkably. He's always seen wearing a vibrantly colored hoodie and throws it over his head very rarely. Other than that he'll be seen wearing anything. Even female clothing.

Personality

Innate Personality:
Outward Personality:
History/Bio:
Favorite color:

Abilities

Power: This power was totally not ripped off of Alphas. There is a naturally occurring 'blind spot' in the human eye that results from the optic nerve passing through the retina. Normally this gap in vision is very small, and is automatically filled in by your brain using information from the area around it. Nils can expand the human blind spot to cover himself and objects. Essentially making the object or himself invisible to people staring directly at it. While his power is active he can pretty much hide anywhere without fear of being seen. Nil's power also allows him to control sound to an extent. He can make any sound appear that it's distant opposed to at it's exact locations. Say, if he was shooting a gun; then he make it sound like it was fired a kilometer away. Mixing both abilities together then he'd be perfect at stealth.

Weaknesses: Unlike actual invisibility, Nil's power doesn't affect everyone. I mean he has to specifically alter the blind spots for every person he wants to. For example: If Nils stole something from a mall and he runs into a crowd; in order to be truly invisible he needs to alter the blind spot for each and every person. Which is quite difficult since his power needs a small amount of focus, and it'll take a long time to do it for everyone. It's easier to accomplish in a smaller group. The blind spot expansion will last for a few minutes tops, unless he focuses on the person to keep their status. The effectiveness of the blind spot expansion depends on distance, if he's too close to the victim's eyes, or blocking their vision then it'll easily be seen through.

Other:
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:58 pm

nice. So is Arloste accepted or are you waiting on the sheet for her brother?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:16 pm

I already added her to the OP
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:01 pm

oh okay. I don't look at ops often unless I am looking for info. im starting work on on the other sheet. thankfully I have a better idea for this on than I did for Arloste. I kindna filled in the vitals as I went with her. I had a broad outline for what I wanted though.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:07 pm

How many characters are needed to start the IC and have you decided which characters will be in what group?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:23 pm

ultra wrote:
How many characters are needed to start the IC

All of them. Every last character.

ultra wrote:
and have you decided which characters will be in what group?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:25 pm

You know what? Forget what I said about the spider kid, that's a bit too difficult for me to work out right now. I'm going to make a guy with super strength instead, and maybe a bit of power regarding gaining energy via sunlight or something.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:35 pm

well. im gonna have to put off the other sheet till tomorrow I think. I have stuff I need to do tonight. ill get it up if I have time, but Wednesdays are quite busy for me.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:53 pm

yes. YuGiOh! club. Wednesday His( we clean ours dorms) and the mandatory exercise program are all tonight.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:56 pm

New Supplice wrote:
ultra wrote:
How many characters are needed to start the IC

All of them. Every last character.

I mean, do we have enough characters to start?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Yes. As I said before: I'm waiting for Vipes, Put and Lieo to get their characters in before we actually start. Then I have to finish the last two characters I was going to make
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:03 am

The new character I'm making is going to be extremely tall and muscular, but it's a part of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:17 am

Don't wait on me.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:22 am

I kipped the exercise tonight. after a quick deal ill get on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next