Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POKEMON Violet OOC

Go down 
+3
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 am

Okay, I got my character sheet for Israh's Rival.

Name: Zared

Appearance: Zared is someone who is easily identified in a crowd, despite preferring to go unnoticed in most settings. Standing at 5’8, with an athletic build, he is not extremely muscular, but does not appear to be physically weak, either. With naturally paler skin, he resembles many of the people from his ethnic background. However, a strange quality to his appearance is that while his eyes are a typical dark shade of brown, they almost appear have a maroon-red cast. With an oblong-shaped face, and sharp, angular features, he also has a patrician nose, and eyebrows that sharply define his gaze. His short, straight hair is a very dark shade of auburn brown, and almost covers his eyebrows, casting a shadow over the upper portion of his face on occasion.

What is strange about his appearance, however, is the markings that he wears painted on his face and body, which are commonly worn by his people. However, what is odd about Zared’s markings is that, while other members of his ethnic background normally have extremely colorful patterns, his own have surprisingly little, consisting mostly of monochrome shades of black, grey, and white. However, there are a few occasional markings that are bright red in color. Zared’s facial markings consist of black lines that start at the inner parts of his eyes, and then go up to form triangles below his brow ridges, forming shadows much like those found on a lion’s face (For reference). There are also grey marks that form triangular shapes just above his cheekbones where his eye sockets begin, scrawling over his nose and then merging into white near the lower parts of his face, something similar in appearance to the fur pattern of a wolf. On his forehead he boasts a black and grey pattern similar to a Mightyena, save for a single crimson teardrop in the very center that starts at his hairline. On his arms and legs are black and grey marks that resemble the leaves of a bitter gourd plant, although on occasion, red flowers, stemming from the typical yellow coloration appear, with small white centers. His hands and feet have marks that resemble the spiraling tendrils of vines.

Zared’s clothing often covers most of his markings. He wears a black fleece jacket with a smoothed-down collar and no hood, with red zippers. It has two pockets, much like a hoodie. Often, the top of the jacket is zipped down to just above his heart, revealing a grey shirt beneath, with a red and black pattern that seems to resemble clawed talons. On a small black strand of fabric he wears a small reddish-pink Star Piece. He wears simple dark jeans. On his waist he wears a black belt designed to allow him to clip on Pokeballs, and he often wears a black backpack that he uses to carry around his supplies. He does not wear shoes, and his feet are heavily calloused as a result. Due to a childhood injury, the heel of his left foot appears to have a long, jagged scar.

Personality: Zared in many ways can be classified as a typical loner, often capable of spending extended amounts of time without human interaction, and not becoming upset or lonely, as a result. Due to his odd appearance, and strict belief in his heritage, he refuses to remove his markings, as they cannot come off using traditional methods, and often intentionally avoids large crowds of people. Typically preferring to conduct business late at night, and often more alert when it is dark, he is often only awake during the later parts of the day when it is absolutely necessary. As a result, during morning or noonday hours, he may appear lazy or subdued, due to being tired. Overall, however, Zared is typically calm and calculating, being serious, with a no-nonsense attitude. With an extremely dry sense of humor that is affected by odd things, he will either not understand a joke, or will fail to recognize it whatsoever, although he easily uses sarcasm. Having a tendency to not initially trust people at first, even other Thread who are much like him, he can often be cold and reluctant to interact. However, he is not as stony as he would like people to think, and much of his portrayed attitude is just an act. Just beneath his icy façade, he has a truly kind, loving heart that genuinely cares about Pokémon and people. Because he cannot always completely hide his empathetic side, and often humans can’t resist teasing him, he’s better at interacting with Pokémon to a degree, simply because they don’t need to talk to communicate. Poor with anything that involves words, Zared has a tendency to dislike talking to strangers, although he will often open up to anyone that he knows he can trust. This also includes Pokémon, as, despite not being able to talk themselves, they are capable of listening.

Hometown: Eterna City

Other:
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:53 am

behold, the greatest battle ever in the history of Pokemon!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-37161956

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-37162594

Ambiance:
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am

Lolwut? Going into Ubers with NUs and NFEs?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 am

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-37167205
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was wrong... THIS is the greatest battle in Pokemon history.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 am

Wuuuut? No way your opponent was actually trying. And if we get Pokedexes, then can we please get Pokedexes?
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 am

A Pokedex? You can't eat a Pokedex! I demand pizza!

Omehgawd! I just got approached by Professor Oak! The most legendary professor of all time, godfather of smart guys with tree names! I feel blessed!
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Welp I guess we just wait for Pokedexes now :3
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Does anyone else remember the I Like Shorts Kid? He would walk up to you and say "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" That's what I was talking about in my post.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm

More like who doesn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Okay, Maxx, I altered the personality to be more of an outgoing, popular person. Please forgive me if I don't do so good at first, I tend to struggle with social people. Although I think I can nail the hostility towards others pretty well.

Name: Zared

Appearance: Zared is someone who is easily identified in a crowd. Standing at 5’8, with an athletic build, he is not extremely muscular, but does not appear to be physically weak, either. With naturally paler skin, he resembles many of the people from his ethnic background. However, a strange quality to his appearance is that while his eyes are a typical dark shade of brown, they almost appear have a maroon-red cast. With an oblong-shaped face, and sharp, angular features, he also has a patrician nose, and eyebrows that sharply define his gaze. His short, straight hair is a very dark shade of auburn brown, and almost covers his eyebrows, casting a shadow over the upper portion of his face on occasion.

What is strange about his appearance, however, is the markings that he wears painted on his face and body, which are commonly worn by his people. However, what is odd about Zared’s markings is that, while other members of his ethnic background normally have extremely colorful patterns, his own have surprisingly little, consisting mostly of monochrome shades of black, grey, and white. However, there are a few occasional markings that are bright red in color. Zared’s facial markings consist of black lines that start at the inner parts of his eyes, and then go up to form triangles below his brow ridges, forming shadows much like those found on a lion’s face (For reference). There are also grey marks that form triangular shapes just above his cheekbones where his eye sockets begin, scrawling over his nose and then merging into white near the lower parts of his face, something similar in appearance to the fur pattern of a wolf. On his forehead he boasts a black and grey pattern similar to a Mightyena, save for a single crimson teardrop in the very center that starts at his hairline. On his arms and legs are black and grey marks that resemble the leaves of a bitter gourd plant, although on occasion, red flowers, stemming from the typical yellow coloration appear, with small white centers. His hands and feet have marks that resemble the spiraling tendrils of vines.

Zared’s clothing often covers most of his markings. He wears a black fleece jacket with a smoothed-down collar and no hood, with red zippers. It has two pockets, much like a hoodie. Often, the top of the jacket is zipped down to just above his heart, revealing a grey shirt beneath, with a red and black pattern that seems to resemble clawed talons. On a small black strand of fabric he wears a small reddish-pink Star Piece. He wears simple dark jeans. On his waist he wears a black belt designed to allow him to clip on Pokeballs, and he often wears a black backpack that he uses to carry around his supplies. He does not wear shoes, and his feet are heavily calloused as a result. Due to a childhood injury, the heel of his left foot appears to have a long, jagged scar.

Personality: Zared is in many ways a top dog. Smart, cocky, and charismatic, he radiates strong confidence that quickly causes followers to flock to his side. Easily noticed, and proud to be a Thread, he does not shy away from large crowds, or try to conceal his marks, viewing his differences from the average people as an asset that makes him special. As a result of his powerful influence that he seems to naturally have, he quickly gains popularity wherever he goes, and is constantly surrounded by others, rarely seen alone. When he is alone, he actively searches for people to be around, disliking solitude, and wondering how anyone else could enjoy it. Because he is a Thread, and therefore believes that he is connected to people and Pokémon he meets, he often falsely believes that nothing terrible or negative will ever happen to him, dismissing warnings from older, wiser people, which may make him seem impudent, at times. Often arrogant, and having a strong belief in his own judgment, Zared has a short temper, and despite often being surrounded by other people, has little tolerance for mistakes that others make. Friendships with Zared, while granting popularity, are often hard to maintain if someone does not live up to his expectations, and are brutally treated if they disappoint. In addition, while many people want to follow Zared, they are not truly his friends unless he actually ‘accepts’ them. Anyone not a part of his posse is regarded as inferior, and those who are divergent, and do not even want to join, are regarded as eccentric, strange, and odd, often becoming a target for somewhat cruel treatment.

Hometown: Eterna City

Other:
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Dragonbud wrote:
More like who doesn't remember him.

Look, I even have a quote from the Bulbapedia.
Quote :
Route 3 is the scene of a famous quote among Pokémon fans, where Youngster Ben exclaims, "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
AND he was even on the Super Effective comic.
POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 120703
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Okay, that is sort of funny...
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-37167205
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was wrong... THIS is the greatest battle in Pokemon history.

This is why I'm glad Maxx is my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 pm

I am currently trying to design a strong battle duo.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Accepted Vipes.

As soon as Vipes' character gets to the lab I'll post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Okay, then. He's at the lab now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 pm

guess who's back from a super long bike trip :3 *dies*
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Guess who just realized that it's 4:30 in the morning here…
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Goodnesss. Good morning to you.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Or maybe goodnight… *yawn* okay, I've gotta get more sleep. I'll be back tomorrow… wait, that will be today…

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:12 pm

That battle was EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Indeed it was. I now know what to pull in case Shaun decides to attack.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:31 pm

I have finally determined five members of Zared's team, based on my experiments in battling. I now only need to pick his starter, and I'll be set. Israh's rival is going to focus strongly on double-team battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

POKEMON Violet OOC
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next