Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POKEMON Violet OOC

Go down 
+3
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm

One pokemon I intend on catching in this RP is togepi :3
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:49 am

Togepi is a good pokemon. I actually already have my future team already planned out. I'm going to have a Marowak, Gengar, Absol, Skarmory, Arcanine, and, depending if Maxx will still permit it or not, Uxie. We didn't have nearly as many members when we agreed that I could have my character catch it. If that's not okay anymore, I'm going to ask for a Zoroark instead.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 am

I just reallllly love Togekiss ^u^ I'm looking over some pokemon now, my team is mainly going to be healing pokemon. Maybe Delibird too because cutie.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:02 am

Togekiss is a very good Pokemon, with a flexible move set and then strong stats. Delibird is a pretty good Pokemon to have, especially if it learns a lot of ice moves, because if you ever run into Op's guy, his team is full of dragons.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 am

Or we could just send a bunch of fairies after the OP guy.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 am

Yeah, but Ice moves would hurt his Tyranitar, too.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 am

I haven't planned out the Pokemon I want yet, other than that I plan to catch a Starly. I see them as being practically everywhere in Sinnoh, especially urban areas, and I remember how awesome they are when you catch them at the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 am

Dragonbud wrote:
Or we could just send a bunch of fairies after the OP guy.

DO NOT mention fairies in my thread!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 am

On the concept of Togekiss, Staraptor/Starly, and Delibird:

Delibird always has had a special place in my heart for the fact that all it wants to do is give and that, to me, it looks like Santa Claus. Wondeful choice of pokemon.

On Togikiss and Starly:

I hate the fact that they're also normal type. But after that, Togekiss is just awesome. If Cynthia uses it, it can't be bad. Staraptor is just cool looking. Just look at that hair style!

Last edited by TheⓍperator on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Sinnoh Pokemon you first encountered were epic. My first captured Pokemon is usually either Starly, or Shinx...I like Shinx...it's final evolved form has X-ray vision...
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:53 pm

I remember being really excited to catch kricketot
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh, Kricketot is perhaps one of the most adorable bug-types I've ever seen. I still don't get how in the anime some people are afraid of bug-types, even when some of them are just plain cute. I wish you could get Kricketune's base stat total without having it evolve at level 10...actually, Kricketune kind of reminds me of an old chinese guy, mostly because of the mustache...

At any rate, a lot of Pokemon remind me of weird things. Did you ever notice that the water-type starter Froakie looks sort of like Benjamin Franklin? The white bubbles look like the wig, ruff, and spectacles. I can go find the picture, if you want, the similarity is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey, Gyarados isn't menacing? It's angry all the time...also, Staravia, I always thought that tuft of feathers on its head looked either like a really big cowlick, or a violin scroll (The top part of the violin that looks swirly).

Also, Froakie/Benjamin Franklin comparison.

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 Z

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6V73iv_MVZ-kX5hLCNaxKM4_OOmkjNIOxhUmlfUL7BdK0qI8E4A

See? Don't tell me they don't have an odd resemblance.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm

they do look similar.
bluhh when will Maxx be around? Maybe I'll construct a team while I wait :3
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 pm

He's typically online in the afternoon, not sure of an exact time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Well I think I have an idea for a final team :3 Serperior, Blissey, Togekiss, Honchkrow, Lapras, Tropius
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 pm

That is an awesome team choice, DB. I like that there's both a Lapras and a Tropius. If you ever get in a double battle, those would make a good team, at least, that's my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Thanks ^u^ To be honest I kinda suck at making teams, I normally just go for pokemon I like.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Well, I actually don't know a whole lot about teams, but Lapras is a dual Water/Ice, and Tropius is Grass/Flying. The type combination would probably cover weaknesses pretty well, except for maybe an electric Pokemon. That, and I just think those two are cool Pokemon, overall.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Good point, I hadn't thought about how well their types go together.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

@DB: I wouldn't go with tropius, it has a ton of weaknesses and not many strengths. I'd suggest Shiftry or Tangrowth instead.

@Vipes: This refers to last page. Please do not tell other members to plan their teams in order to defeat Operator. Yes, he has a strong team, but plotting against him is not going to solve anything. No team here should be made to counter any other team. Trust me, I contain the Bane of Mt.Silver in the hands of my villains.

Also, i think I'm going to restructure my characters' teams. Working on a post now.

EDIT: What just happened?

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Well I don't plan on doing too much fighting in this rp, that isn't my characters motive. Tropius is just cool :3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 pm

That's fine, but this rp is still going to have a lot to do with battling.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Hey Maxx, wanna try using showdown? You said you would have it up by the 26th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

POKEMON Violet OOC
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next