Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Defenders OOC

Go down 
+9
Wolf
Dr. Taco.
Celo "The Moms"
God-Mod
JunkMail
Canis_dirus
True Night
Mr Allen J
Maxx
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

The Defenders OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 pm

ok lets try this again heres updated CS

Name: Randi Lykos
Species: Canis Lupus

Appearance: He is a tall wolf about 6 ft. He has long black fur with red  highlights, wears a black top hat, a black tee shirt , Dead Thread Cyber pants, and a necessary evil loki’s men’s coat.
He has a bipedal human appearance. He has blood red eyes with small black dots, as pupils.

Personality: His family was rich due to their stature and longevity of life the family fortune was handed down through generations but he let greed get the better of him and is very territorial making him someone you don't want to mess with and hoard’s his treasures like a dragon. He liked to wander around the back alleys underground tunnels and the dangerous parts of town exploring the forgotten and seeking the truth then one day he became sympathetic with those who have fallen far his parents never had any time for him and most nights were lonely he figured he would lead the outcasts and so he took over the lost helping the fallen and took them in as family becoming King of the Underground it wasn't hard with his money and power but in the process he made lots of enemies all trying to tear down his empire apparently some people didn't like him forcing his way in and taking over and thus he’s not too keen on trusting just anyone. Although he's become smart in ways of deception and tends to have a silver tongue.

Abilities: His strength, sight are also fairly high but, can run up to speeds of 50 mph, immunity to diseases and most poisons and has a fair regeneration rate. Can run on all fours, has padded paws that are designed in such a way that allows him to walk on frozen ground. He also has two thick layers of fur that enable him to maintain a warm body temperature even in the bitterest of climates. His outer layer of fur becomes thicker as winter approaches, and his inner layer serves as a waterproof barrier to protect their skin.

He is also one of the best trackers as his sense of smell is legendary. There are stories of victims being unable to escape a vendetta placed on them, even if they moved to the other side of the world. Has excellent hearing, and also has an iron stomach can safely digest almost anything and has an immunity to diseases and most poisons. Also has night vision and when they reach the age of 25 his kind tends to stop the ageing process (age process only can still die by other means just means if he plays his cards right he can live a very long time)

Weaknesses: can still be killed by bullets like a shot to the head or heart depending on how strong the weapon is. Sense he has a strong sense of hearing and smell they can be blocked by something overpowering like a sonic grenade or pepper gas or something and possibly crippling for a certain period of time and when using night vision can easily be blinded by sudden bursts of light like a flash grenade.

Weapons: anti material rifle with scope that has x-ray, heat sig, and regular scope with armor piercing, and a tri long barrel pistol with extended magazine.

Other: (Flesh) His great great great great Grandfather was made into a wolf by a mad scientist who genetically spliced his DNA with that of an Arctic Wolf Ask my character more about the origin of his kind in rp and I’ll probably come up with a story by then and explain it in better detail. Also ask about his stomach because it’s an augmented artificial stomach but doesn’t really give him any other benefit than not having to worry about sources of food. If you’re interested enough to ask.

Last edited by Cresent Wolf Moon on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 pm

I never said anything about speed wolf. The running at 50 mph thing was fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 pm

fine then 50 mph it is
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:35 pm

so am i accepted now so i can join in?
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:46 pm

heh our characters should armwrestle for the tank character....
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm

then id win theres no point in fighting over the obvious
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Cresent Wolf Moon wrote:
then id win theres no point in fighting over the obvious
The Defenders OOC - Page 8 Tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 am

name: Claymoor (scotty for short)(don’t ask me ask him!)
species: Svotths

Appearance: 5' 5"
Spoiler:

Personality: One of many personality's that will be later portrayed in the roleplay, as my mood for the day is established: Claymoor is not not bothered by gore language or any of the sort, and he will behave very erratically and randomly, he has a high amount of slot machine intelligence (he will be a computer geek one second and the next a sports nut who has never even seen a keyboard) but a relatively low amount of standing intelligence. Claymoor will do many things for an OrangeDreamsicle but he will often have mood swings and short fits of unreasonableness (I need to save my team from that mim- Ooh! a Popsicle!)("hey Claymoor can you hand me that orange juice?" "Sure" "tha-" "What are you doing!?!? this is my orange juice!").

abilities: Claymoor is a shape shifter in the way that he is actually a big blob of Supercells
that can move around freely and assemble themselves into whatever shape he wants, so if he chose he could split into two half size versions of himself (half as smart too)(the supercells are each about 2mm around and are covered in optical cells as well as pigment cells. There is also a 27.72 foot telepathic field that Claymoor can control any separated part of his body with) supercells:
(Claymoor is regenerative and is made up of things called super cells, and are about 2 millimeters all around, which each can perform necessary life functions as well as see (blurrily unless many are close together), smell, taste (toggle on/off),hear and feel. Each cell is in effect its own organism and many together make a larger organism… like a man of war jellyfish. So you can shoot him in the head and he will say OW!!! And cuss at you then walk away undamaged, for the most part. Every cell is also controlled by a short range telepathic field that extends about 27.72 feet in all directions. Very fast reflexes and very smart.)

weaknesses: godmod may now commence finding my weakness/es

weapons: Magnetic railgun
picture of railgun:

Imagine a diamond bubble
on top

Re-purposed plasma cutter (basically a futuristic flamethrower), adapted to increase the range and power of the blast to 29,990 C and 36 feet. Using Dicyanoacetylene as the gas that is being converted to plasma, and Dicyanoacetylene burns at a very high temperature, to be exact 5260 K, which adds a considerable boost to the normal 25-26 thousand degrees of a normal modern day plasma torch. The Dicyanoacetylene is stored in its liquid state at room temperature in a 1 liter insulated canister that Claymoor keeps inside his body, exact location is classified. (if you don't like my science explain a normal plasma gun and I will gladly oblige to use it instead)
plasma cutter... imagine there is a 1/4" diamond plated hose that is attatched to the bottom of the gun:

Bottle containing a liter of fast drying, glowing, superglue.
bottle of glue:

The superglue was tested on this guy:
LOL:

atom sword:
atom sword:

The width of this blade at the edge is 6 molecules then the blade goes back 120 molecules and then goes out one more and so on (The sword is held together by a very strong electromagnetic field similar to the mimics, which is maintained by a high pressure xenon difluoride super battery that also charges a graphine lattice stucture that is interwoven between the molecules that make up the sword which allows the swords coatng of ferro fluid to stay in place and act as a kind of taser fluid but mostly its for pure awsomeness points.) Claymoor built the sword blade using a swarm of nanobots designed to build it out of diamond interlaced with carbon nano-tube threads. The edge structure is actually quite interesting it is made of a carbon lattice interlaced with carbon-nano tubes, holding a YBCO molecule chain that is interlaced with hexagonal nano-tube structure and there are iron particulates (not part of the Ferro fluid) that are held in flux pending so they will stay exactly stationary.

other: (Gangar), Tardis, lemon bars, I like trains.

Last edited by Lithium Americium on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:45 am

That temperature... IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill the freaking atom sword and I'll accept it.

I don't think I want to know what a singularity gun is...

Anyways, I'm probably going to be changing my characters' weapons/gadgets around for the next act. Anyone can change their weapons listing on their sheet from now until the group leaves the armory.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:55 am

The standard temperature of a plasma cutter is actually 25,000 degrees C. and God-mod helped me design the atom sword, and she will vouch for its scientific possibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cutter
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 am

The plasma cutter thing was a joke, actually. And I'm the boss so therefore NO ATOM SWORDS!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 am

You have helios boots, those would break your legs if you used them. jack the ripper has a fobwatch that allows him to quantum tunnel, I think a super sharp sword wont hurt the scientific integrity of this roleplay.(especially since the sword is scientifically possible)
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 am

While scientifically possible it's stretching it. Also it doesn't really matter what else he's allowed.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:53 am

anyway am i accepted or not?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 am

I already accepted you...

Fine Liam! Use your stupid atom sword. But according to Emma, it would have to be seven molecules across, not several atoms.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 am

Thank you! but you're still a nit picker in my opinion(no offence intended).
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm

lol yay im acceptedand you never specified if i was or not
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

Roe, when I read your character sheet I was reminded of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43AuJjuxqAw
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 am

holy crap oh my gosh
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 am

canis_dirus wrote:
Roe, when I read your character sheet I was reminded of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43AuJjuxqAw
The Defenders OOC - Page 8 3qc53x
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:46 am

lol just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:49 am

Yeah I am NOT a Brony person (mainly because all of the bronies I personally know are irritating and zealous).
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 am

I'm not sure if I should be flattered because I love Pinkie Pie or freaked out cause cupcakes is a horrible piece of fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 am

Quote :
The Defenders OOC - Page 8 3qc53x
-Please do.

I watched 10 seconds got the general idea and exited the tab then did a face desk.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 am

What's your guys problem? I watched the whole thing through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Defenders OOC   The Defenders OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Defenders OOC
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next