Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC

Go down 
+6
JunkMail
The Real Shade
Dragonbud
True Night
Mr Allen J
Maxx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:30 am

Dont worry. Next post I'll move us all to the restaurant. Then things will pick up.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:34 am

I should be able to post tonight.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:56 am

yay :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 am

Hnng not sure what to post, eh that's a bridge I'll cross when I get there.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 am

I have a cool idea for a sixth character but I'm unsure if I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I'd be posting right now but I'm stuck in the middle of a Bass Pro Shop for two hours. So unfortunately, it must be further postponed.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 am

Bass Pro... I always feel bad going in there and seeing all those stuffed dead animals. As I love to say, I could be vegitarian but meat is too yummy XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Hmmmm..... Going to drop Amanda amd Daniel and create one single Blackmore.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Don't you think it's a little late for that, Allen?

I'm posting right now. Sorry it's taken me so long.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:15 am

Have them both get struck by lightning and fused at the hip.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:08 am

The Real Shade wrote:
Have them both get struck by lightning and fused at the hip.
THIS!!!!! ^^^
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:59 am

Maxx, are you going to post in Freaks or...?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:00 am

Maxx

Posting in an RP?

That idea is utterly preposterous.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 am

I'M GETTING THERE!!!

I've been really busy today. I'll try to post (i'm half-finished one) but now Emma says she's gonna be gone for the weekend and wants me to post in Triviis tonight before she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 am

I'm sorry that I have not been posting lately but I have not been home all weekend and all week I've had tons and tons of homework. I know I need to get on it but I cannot control how much time I have and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't complain and just waited.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Alright Maxx, what's the deal with the yacht parade? So I can come up with legit reasons for Rush, Ray and Veronica to show up there.

And since you'll get butthurt if I drop Amanda/Daniel, Maxx... Is it alright if I make one last character?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm

there's no character limit Allen.

Basically this Yacht parade is a big parade on the harbor where the sailboats and yachts all get dressed up in christmas lights and sh*t. There's usually big parties on the yachts (which will involve a good bit of drinking) and stuff like that. Your character can be at the harbor watching the parade, on the same yacht as Josh, Rachael, Selena, and Vance will be on, or on a different yacht/sailboat partying.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Alright, I'll have to come up with a reason for Ray and Rush to be there. Veronica will be easy to get over there.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah, not sure Cassandra would show up. Unless she knew there would be other mutants there, she probably would stick clear. Or if there was also a high class even going on a different boat.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Name: Sage Lucas Pimm

Appearance: Sage has an angelic vibe. Sage is a gender-ambiguous adult in it's early twenties. It chooses to be an androgyne, and has traits from both girls and boys - Mostly leaning on male. It has a very feminine feel about it, it has long, flowing hair much like girls do. It has a masculine build, some say that it's quite similar to the bodies of males younger than it. It has a high-pitched though boyish voice, it's voice is said to be beautiful. It is fully aware of it's gender, yet it chooses to appear gender neutral. Most of the time Sage gets categorized into the male-variety. Sage is tallish (6'2) and weighs 153 pounds. Sage is very thin, and has a very scrawny and underdeveloped build. Like it doesn't do too much muscle-work. He has a bit of muscles on him - Not enough to take it out of the weakling category. It's body-fat isn't visible on it's being. Sage has very long and slender arms and legs. It also appears to be a few years younger than what it is. Sage has light skin, that is slightly tanned and covered in scars (none with stories). It also has an abnormally large amount of zits on it. Most of the pimples are on it's face. It makes it look much less attractive.

Sage has a wide-squared face, that is squared and bulky. With large, round cheekbones that are one of the first things that people notice about it's face. It's head is rectangle shaped, with an average sized chin. Sage has a very sharp jawline, and has a strong double chin. Sage has small, womanly lips. It's forehead is average sized. It has very large, and circle-shaped ears that are usually poorly hidden under it's long hair. It's ears will often pop out from under it's hair. Sage's eyes are thin, and have a bright green color. Sometimes they change from green to a glowing white color, then right back just as fast. They also appear to be very girl-like. It has a wide, medium sized nose, with large nostrils, the point sticks out a little bit. Sage's hair is back-length, and bright blonde. It's straight and flows in the wind as it walks. This contributes it's girl-ish appearance. Sage has a small amount of body hair on it's being. Not a notable amount, there is some blonde hair on it arms and legs, with some hair arm pits. It also appears that it doesn't have any hair on it's chest. It's either shaved or was never there.

Sage's attire changes from day to day. It normally wears gender-neutral outfits - Sometimes, people can see it wearing clothes for men. Other times it can be seen wearing the clothes of women. It's style is mostly no different than what people are often seen wearing. It's also seen wearing a large gold-colored necklace, with a large diamond attached to the tip of it. Usually Sage keeps this hidden under it's shirt.

Personality: Sage is often called a gentle person. It is very nice and caring. Treating everyone it meets the same way it wishes to be treated. It speaks in a polite, soft tone almost all the time. Sage can be considered shy. Because of it's gender role, people have treated it much differently. It avoids approaching people unless it has reason to. Sage doesn't have any problems with helping people. Especially those that appear to need help the most. Sometimes this has ended with it getting manipulated/taken advantage of. It's a peaceful person, always looking to solve problems with words rather than fight. While Sage is normally average-intelligence, sometimes it has occasional moments of air-headedness, especially when reminded of something. Most of the time, these moments will be kept in it's head. Sage is pan-sexual. It can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender and roles. While Sage can be a gentle person at times... If it comes to it, then it will not hesitate to get dirty. Usually Sage is a law-abiding citizen but it will do some rather nasty things if it came down to it. Stealing, fighting, cheating, manipulating, etc. There is a line, though, when it's crossed, it will feel a bit of guilt and remorse. Sage is also emotionally vulnerable. When people betray, cheat, etc, it, Sage can be quite heartbroken for awhile. Sage also gets stressed nervous very easily.

Favorite activities/hobbies: Sage is skilled in yo-yo tricks, playing the drums, sculpting, singing, lockpicking, and cooking.

favorite object:
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:52 am

Accepted Allen.

Also, if the people in Eli's group could see a little blur out of the corner of their eyes, that'd be great. It's nothing to freak out about, just like they see something out of the corner of their eye and when they blink it vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:54 am

I'll have Amanda notice it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Ok one of our protagonists are about to show up in the restaurant group.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:24 am

EPIC MONSTER BATTLES OF ROLEPLEX HISTORY!!!!!!

THE FREAKS!

VERSUS!!!

TERROR THE TOADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

BEGIN!!!!!

EDIT: Night, can you post please? I want to get the second battle underway.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Can I have Daniel start off with darkness powers and that sheit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next