Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:22 am

"You can heal automatically? Even without your cool machine?" Chopper was at a lost for words for several moments. His fanboyish nature was showing though again. "Amazing!" Even now the wound was beginning to stop bleeding. He wondered if his other friends were like that too. And he wondered why and how but he decided that now wasn't a good time to ask questions. He would have to ask later. There would be plenty of time on the way to the temple. But suddenly things seemed a bit clearer. He clenched his hooves into balls in excitement. He looked up at the man with wide and excited eyes. "You guys just be super heroes!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:23 am

Sylvanas frowned. She had delt with several machines from dwarfs and gnomes, and they were her weak points. Well, she still destroyed them, of course, but it was harder without her banshee scream being of use. Sylvanas sighed in annoyance before adding to Samus's question, "And who is this lefty you spoke of?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:25 am

Scout, who already knew that Medic would be fine, turned his attention to the odd bug thing.  "Hey!" He shouted up at it, "get back here you- freak!"  Obviously he didn't actually want it to come back, but he definitely wanted it to pay for breaking the Quick-Fix. Not wanting to waste ammo, he exchanged the Force-A-Nature for the Sandman.  He held it in one hand for a moment as he produced a baseball too, which he tossed into the air.

He hit it with a resounding smack, and it set off on a course directly towards Shedinja.  It was, of course, adjusted for gravity and the creature's current trajectory.  If it didn't notice the baseball, it would be hit, and hard.  Scout didn't expect this to kill it, though.  He reached back into his backpack...
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:35 am

Leo jumped when Medic was attack and was about to speak up when Chopper did instead. Medic let go of the Shedinja and was relieved to find out Medic could heal. He watched as Scout hit a baseball towards the Shedinja and let out an impressed whistle. "If we ever have a baseball game for some odd reason, remind me to have you on my team." a baseball game actually sounded fun at the moment. Heh...

Leo was quiet a moment before speaking up, "Well, is anyone hungry now? I have to tell ya, I make awesome tacos!"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:05 am

Superheroes! Well, Medic was flattered. He laughed quietly and stood back up, wiping the blood off his gloves and onto the grass.

"Hardly heroes," he chuckled, "though if zeh expression pleases jou...sure."

The mention of food was an interesting thought. Tacos. Medic couldn't remember if he'd ever had a taco before.

"...Jou are a taco chef, Herr Leo?" he asked, somewhat jokingly.

-lame short post sarry-
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 am

And now Chopper assumed they were all super heroes. It made sense, being able to heal fast and go at amazing speeds. The one other one was an amazing builder. The red must be their super hero costumes. He would have to ask for their autographs before he returned to his own world. Because there was no way he wouldn't...right? His grim train of thought was interrupted by the continuous mention of tacos. "What's a taco?" Chopper asked, looking towards Leo.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:21 am

"You could say that," Leo grinned. "I've made them on trips. I've also made my friend Piper a tofu burger since she's vegetarian." he felt a lump form in his throat at the mention of his friend. He missed his friends, already, and briefly wondered if he would make it back. He was jolted out of his drama trauma when Chopper spoke up. "You don't know what a taco is? Then I must make them!" Leo looked down and pulled some alluminum foil and some metal wires out of his tool belt. "Before le chef begins to cook," Leo began with a horrible French accent, "I must make le, how do you say, pan." His fingers worked quickly to have a thick ring of wire made with several strips of metal running across, to where it looked like a grill. He then wrapped it up with alluminum, to have a makeshift "pan". "Viola!" he grinned, holding up the item. "Now, after I start the fire, I shall cook le platters of tacos!" he stopped speaking with a French accent for just a moment. "I am making a Mexican dish with a French accent," he remarked briefly before picking up a handful of sticks.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 am

"Jou all have veird accents to me," Medic stated, shrugging. Personally, he thought Leo's accent would have been really funny coming from Spy's mouth. He also thought that anyone attempting to do a French accent in Spy's presence would end up dead.

"Zen again I probably sound very funny to jou. Vhy don't jou all speak German like sensible people?"

Momentarily distracted from the broken Quick-Fix, Medic was feeling much better about their predicament.

Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:33 am

Chopper clapped his hooves together in amazement as Leo began to create whatever a taco was. He didn't know how he was fitting all these strange things in his toolbelt, but he decided that asking questions was more likely to get him confused then provide answers. Chopper also had no idea what German, French or Mexican was and he had no idea why Leo was talking so funny. Maybe it was a human joke.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:49 am

"Actually I-" Leo dropped the Fench accent as he took out a package of meat and put it (minus the package, of course) on the grill. "Okay, accents are hard. I speak Spanish, English, little bits of Greek, and use Morse which in a way is a language. I don't really feel like learning a fifth one- sorry dude." he finished cooking since Celo had a feeling no one wanted to go through a whole taco-making session and she was too lazy to type it anyways so she skips to where served everyone a hard shell taco. "Tell me I'm not THE taco chef," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:02 am

Chopper tried not to look too grossed out when he saw the finishing product that was the taco. It didn't look horrible but it was all drippy and, to be honest, kinda boring looking. He could smell every ingredient that had gone into the creation, the meat making his head spin a bit. Reindeer didn't normally eat meat unless completely vital to their survival. On top of this Chopper lived with one of the world's greatest pirate chefs, so he was used to amazing meals every day. However Chopper was still thankful, and his empty stomach more so. "Thank you for the food." He said, carefully taking one of the tacos in his hooves. He glanced up at medic with uncertainly before taking a tiny nibble of the shell.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 am

Medic took a taco without hesitation. It looked small in his large hands. He broke off a piece of the shell and offered it to Archimedes, who took it gratefully. Then the doctor took a bite, the crunchy shell breaking easily.

He took a moment to savor it.

--short post gotta go be back in a bit--
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:14 am

Leo ate his quickly before noticing Chopper hardly eating his taco- mostly the shell. "You're a reindeer... oops," Leo thought out loud. He figured since Chopper could talk, for some reason he was just like people. A form shiting, fuzzy person, kind of. He was wrong. Chopper was still a herbivore. Leo thought a moment before taking a granola bar out of his belt and tossing it to Chopper. "Whole grain breakfast food for the growing reindeer," he joked before turning to Medic. "I'm THE taco chef, like I said," he grinned. Now the rp was getting too happy.. something bad needed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 am

Chopper had grinned sheepishly as his taco was replaced with some sort of vegetarian option. To be honest something referred to as a whole grain breakfast food sounded much nicer then a taco. But Chopper was sure his captain would have loved one of these. If he was to remember he would have to keep the chef about these odd foods. He munched happily on the granola bar, happy to finally have something to eat.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:11 am

Engineer, Kongu, Ankha, and the Ram

Engie gladly took the taco from Leo with a look of gratefulness streaking across his face. "Thanks, mister." He hadn't eaten in a while, thus he ate with a slight hastened pace since the last kind of food he was offered was a burnt pancake. Occasionally, Pyro would burn the RED's food while playing with the fire on the stove. Although it was rare, it still happened.

Kongu received the taco with slight confusion, "What are the brown chunky toppings on this?" He had never encountered meat before. Living in a world that was inhabited entirely by robots was probably why.

Before Leo could answer there was a terrifying roar. It sounded a bit choppy, almost as if it were a mixture of someone hyperventilating and screaming in a terribly deep and raspy tone. The ground rumbled as something approached. Out of the clearing, stood a giant being in a black straight jacket. It was almost ten feet, bald, and wore a gas mask. It twitched around and stared at the group.

Ankha glared at it, purely intimidated by its sheer size. It stomped right past her and whipped its upper body around, enabling it to get a glance at everyone.

Engie readied his Widowmaker, just in case it was hostile.

Shedinja

The baseball hit Shedinja on the left side of its wing, causing it to spin slightly. Nothing was damaged on Shedinja however. It didn't want to deal with them anymore, so Shedinja simply ignored the baseball and continued to fly.

Zant

Zant responded to Samus, "Lefty was activated because he sensed some sort of healing magic, thus I followed him, and I was lead to you." He stopped for a moment, "I guess I should clarify, Lefty is one of my inventions, made of shadow and metal, he is one of my famed 'Zant's Hands,' used for protecting the Sols of my world."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 am

Scout was holding the Flying Guillotine in one hand, and had planned on throwing it, when a call echoed through the forest. He jumped slightly, then spotted the approaching monster. He had no idea what it was, but he doubted it would be friendly.

Not wanting to lose his baseball, he leapt forward and caught it in his free hand. He threw one last glare at Shedinja as he tossed the baseball and cleaver back into his bag, exchanging them once again for the Force-A-Nature. Scout turned to face the approaching creature, standing lightly on his toes in case he had to retreat. It occurred to him that, with the Quick-Fix broken, Medic would not be able to follow him. He gulped. He hoped it didn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:37 am

A slender, blonde woman strolled aimlessly through the vast forest. She heard muffled voices off in the distance. Somehow she was able to establish an approximate distance between her and the voices. Not knowing what to expect, she silently traveled towards the voices. Once the curious woman reached the where the voices were coming from, she tried to get as close as possible but without being noticed, so that she could hear the unclear words. There appeared to be three people, a tall dark figure, a masked creature, and what appeared to be a sunset orange robot. The conversation seemed to be filled with distrust. She took a step forward but her foot landed on an old dry leaf causing it to make an audible crunch. Silence filled then filled the area once the rustle of the leaves was heard.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Chopper quickly gulped down the remaining bits of granola bar when the strange call was heard. It was impossible to tell who it came from but it didn't sound nice. He didn't want to lose his only chance at eating. Chopper wiggled his nose as the creature drew near, it had the same horrible stench as the monster from before. The smell was quite different from the smells of the humans around him, but what Chopper hadn't foresaw was how large it was. And although Chopper could easily get to that height by transforming he was scared, as if he had run out of bravery after all the events over the course of the day. Chopper glanced around, nervous, it seemed like most of the others had some sort of ranged attack. So it might be best for Chopper to lay low.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Leo jumped when the beast thing came out of no where. He had already finished eating, so he summoned fire on his hands. "Hey! It-thing! You come to mess with the Leo-ster?"

-
Sylvanas smirked at Zant, "My, you're dense. Everyone knows shadow magic is made for curses and blending in- not light misions like retrieving things of healing. I suggest you not use whatever it brings y-" a footstep on a leaf was heard. Sylvanas spun around, adding two more arrows to her bow and having a total of three now aimed at the newcomer.

"Who goes there?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 pm

The Ram and Engineer

The giant thing in the straight jacket grunted multiple times. It turned to Engie, deciding to target him first. It reared up, roared and thrust its body forward. Engie began to shoot his widowmaker, but it had nearly no affect on the charging beast. It slammed into Engineer, causing him to be slung backwards. The monster ran towards him, and with one simple stomp, crushed Engie's skull. He was dead in an instant. Not even his hard hat would've protected him from the smashing force of the stomp. It turned around with a look on its face as if it were saying, "Who's next?" The behemoth roared and began twitching around. Anyone who dared to attack it head on would've most likely found themselves dead from the routine of charging and stomping. It screamed with a bluster of a roar, and targeted Scout next, beginning its charge.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Jinx

There was a lot of commotion going on up ahead. Jinx scrambled through the underbrush already revving her minigun up to be ready to fire. What she saw was a huge monster with it's hands strapped to it's chest and wearing some sort of mask. It was using it's shear weight turning itself into a battering ram. An effective one by the looks of silly looking dead guy. "Stay still! I'm trying to shoot you!" Not that she wasn't going to open fire anyways. A ratatatat sound was emitted as she lead her magically augmented bullets right on the creature.

Sylar

Sylar heard the the crunch on the leaf under foot like a gunshot. he could hear rain rain from 40 miles away, so that was nothing. He slinked back to greet the newcomer. "Well you're a little late for the party." He said casually. Her nature was already known to him thanks to his various gifts. She and him were both alike in personality and strength. If there was anyone here he'd consider siding with it'd be her.

Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Tali's first reaction was to scan the monstrosity, the readings she got were unsettling. "That thing isn't alive..." It wasn't as much of a shock to her considering she had already examined Sylvanas an found the same thing. All of it was beyond her comprehension. The closest thing she's seen to undead were husks, but Sylvanas was intelligent. Then there was the time that Sovereign indoctrinated Saren Artemis. The Reaper controlled the council Spectre even in death, however they were all destroyed. The sooner she got out of here the sooner she could forget about all of this. She hoped that once they left she would have no memory of this. Just a bad dream.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Medic's eyes widened in shock. One minute Engineer had been standing a few feet away. The next he was a smear of red on the ground. And there was nothing Medic could do to fix that. However, he didn't have the time to think about that at the moment. He stepped in front of Scout, pushing him backwards so that the monstrosity would focus on the doctor instead.

He drew forth the Overdose, leveled it, and shot twenty sedative syringes at the giant thing while walking backwards into the surrounding vegetation.

Medic didn't know if it would work. He didn't know if the syringes would have an effect at all. He was just crazy enough to try it.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 am

The Ram

The ram kept charging as the Medic shot the syringes. They simply bounced off his straight jacket. A stray needle punctured its head, causing it to become almost instantly drowsy. It collapsed to the ground while still running, causing it to slide on its face, nearly landing on Medic. It twitched violently a few times, and then relaxed, asleep. As it slept, it snored and twitched subtly. The back of the ram was exposed and torn up by something. It was bloody and chunks of muscle were hanging from the hole. The straight jacket was surprisingly hard if anyone were to touch it thus it served as some sort of armor for the ram.

Ankha and Engineer

Ankha stood there, traumatized. The Engineer's head was popped like a balloon. She stiffly stepped towards Engie. He was dead. There was no doubt about it. She whispered under her breath, "Oh, great Amun, help us all." She absolutely hated this. The first of the "creations" was dead. She knew exactly who to blame; False.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:49 am

Scout's eyes must have been perfectly round.  Count on Medic to have a faster reaction time than him, right?  He blinked a couple times, confused, and turned to Medic.  He didn't want to look at Engineer, he just didn't.  Sure, he saw death almost every day, but it wasn't real...  And he still didn't like gore itself, even if he enjoyed the actual fight.  He gulped.

"D-doc," he started shakily, "he's...  He's not actually..."  He paused, taking a moment to force himself not to turn around.  "...dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 am

Medic, for once, had lost his smile. He stood rigidly, the Overdose gripped tightly in his hands, still leveled as if he were going to fire it again. He gazed at the felled beast in shock, his eyes straying to the mess that remained of Engineer. It wasn't the gore that upset him; he was used to the sight of blood as a combat doctor. It was the unceremonious and sudden demise of his teammate that got to him. The worst part was, he didn't know what would happen to the Engineer.

"I don't know Scout," he said, barely above a whisper. "I hope not."

Medic looked down and glared at the disfunctional Quick-Fix. Even if it hadn't been bewitched, it wouldn't save Engineer now. Medic could do a lot of things. He could bring people from the brink of death to full health in a matter of seconds, but none of his machines had ever raised the dead.

He knew from personal experience that magic however, could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next