Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:12 pm

"Alright so it took the dispenser. Thank you for all your help False...or rather lack of it. Anyway, perhaps you can help us now by being quiet while we continue." With that she walked forward again, further into the forest. At this point she didn't really mind whether the others followed her or not. She owed them nothing and they owed her nothing, so it was fair. She was tired of False and his 'help'.
She continued scanning the area with her heat and tactical visors to alert her to more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:33 am

Without waiting much longer for a reply, Medic strode over to where the floating exoskeleton was nosing about. A subdued noise echoed from the bottom of the trunk of the tree, and it was a noise that the doctor recognized. The cry of a dove in pain.

Medic bent down. This was where the Zant Hand had originally attacked. He could see indentations in the grass where he had been pressed to the earth. Medic felt lucky- he could have hit his head on the roots of the tree and been injured. Apparently his bird hadn't had the same luck. He looked under the roots, noting the tiny cave-like structure underneath. There nestled in some moss was his gleaming white dove.

The bird's right wing was held at an awkward angle, and Archimedes shivered with an odd intensity. He had a wild look to his eyes; he was plainly terrified. Medic winced. Maybe in his fall he had accidentally landed atop his beloved pet.

"Archimedes," Medic said in a soft tone, "Zere jou are, jou poor zing. Komm zu mir. It is safe now."
With one red-gloved hand, he reached under the roots and attempted to coax Archimedes out. After many soft words and a few promises about future birdbaths, the dove complied and came out from under the tree.

Scooping him up, Medic turned about and sat down at the base of the tree. He turned the Quick-Fix on, letting the beam find its own target. Being the closest one to the barrel, it trained automatically on Medic's chest. He gently lifted Archimedes in front of the beam. There was an audible click as the broken wing set, and the wing was made whole. A sigh of relief seemed to pass through both doctor and bird. Medic smiled.

All was right with the world once more.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Chopper watched with fascination as Medic found and healed his little dove. The amount of care and gentleness he put into the task was absolutely heartwarming. Chopper could tell the dove was overjoyed to be back with his human, not only could Chopper understand the coos of the bird but the body language of the bird. "Mister Medic, I can soundly say that was one of the cutest things I've ever witnessed." And coming from a world with taking, tiny, reindeers that meant a lot. It was strange seeing a human so concerned for an animal, but it also made Chopper respect him that much more. Chopper had begun to stuff one of the spell books in his bag. He had noticing that the second book, the bloody one, had been taken by Samus, or at least she had been the one to close it. The woman startled Chopper, so she didn't speak up.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Leo had followed Medic to find his bird. When he found Archimedes, Leo watched in amazement as its wing was healed. "Dang, that's a good invention," he remarked. He then paused a moment as Choper spoke up, and by then his mind had already switched topics. "So why is your bird named after a Greek physicist, inventor, engineer, mathematician, and astronomer?" This really interested him, as he had once played with a few of Archimedes' inventions.

Sylvanas, on the other hand, was now flipping through the spell book False had handed them. She scoffed before placing it in her bag. "nothing more then a waste of words- these useless spells mean nothing." She looked up and began walking forward, not far from behind Samus. She, like the woman, paid no attention to those around her. She owed them nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Samus took notice that Sylvanas had decided to discard the other's company and follow her. Perhaps I am not the only one that can see some of the weaknesses of being with the others she thought. She was not afraid of the forest, after all she had fought countless creatures and succeeded. She had done it then and could do it now. But for now she continued walking and scanning the area. She also decided to scan Sylvanas out of curiousity. She doubted the other would notice, since there was no signals given off during a scan. She added her data to her databases, and continued traveling.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Medic shrugged in response to Leo. "It seemed like a fitting name. Vith my line of vork especially; I am a bit of an inventor myself. Science is strange, no?" Archimedes hopped up onto the doctor's shoulder as he spoke, a bit nervous at being the center of attention. "Besides," Medic continued, "he likes it. Right Archimedes?" The bird bobbed his head, as close to saying 'yes' as he could manage.

Suddenly Medic gave a little laugh, and he stood up from the base of the tree. "It is actually quite a story, vhere I found him and his siblings. Jou should have seen zeh look on zeh Prime Minister's face! Hehahaha."

Archimedes bounced on Medic's shoulder happily. He regarded that day as one of the best days of his life.

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Leo grinned, unable to resist a statement. "Y'know," he began, "I've used THE Archimedes' inventions before. It was fun, but did you know the guy uses a different code for each invention? Tricky, but nothing that the Leo-ster can't handle! I'm awesome like that." He paused to look around, another subject change occuring. "So where are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Chopper had shifted back into Walk form so they could get a move on again. At least things seemed to be safe again, for now. It would be best not to stay in one area for too long, with all the noise that they had made it might have attracted more creatures. Chopper looked over at Leo. "I suppose we start moving towards the mountains." He looked up, worried. "I just hope night doesn't come too soon, it might get even more dangerous." Thinking about night reminded Chopper how tired he was becoming. He hadn't slept back in his own world and he had been walking and running and shifting in this one. Hopefully they would find food or water soon.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:21 am

Kongu

"We should probably head to the temple like False said, though I hardly trust him, it sounded like he was set on helping us get home." He then said enthusiastically, "C'mon, I'll lead." He looked up to the sky, and sure enough, the blue aura was still coming from the mountains. Kongu began walking.

Shedinja

Shedinja stared at Medic. It felt disdain towards him. It wondered what would make Medic care for such a monstrosity that was the bird. It made a low sounding series of clicks, with a very faint sobbing from a woman sounding along with them. Shedinja assumed that Medic would get rid of the bird, not save it. It chirped twice, with a nearly silent scream of anger emerging from each click. Glimmering black light surrounded the Quick-Fix. The Quick-Fix rumbled a slight amount, and then the part of the heal beam that was currently out fell to the ground in the form of a gray glass that shattered everywhere. The heal beam turned a very thick black liquid that steadily seeped out of the gun after that. The gun would no longer heal for a certain amount of time. Shedinja hovered, staring at Medic with the empty eye sockets. The cold presence intensified as soon as the Quick-Fix stopped working properly.

Zant

Zant walked through the woods with a seemingly aimless sense. His arms did not sway as he walked with his short legs. Small black twilight squares hovered around him. He sensed his Hand, and it had something for him. He spoke to himself in a deep voice, "What's this? Lefty has something for me?" He was somewhat close to Samus and Sylvana.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 am

Sylvanas quickly had her bow out and was aiming it when she heard a voice. "Lefty?" She questioned before continuing. "Who goes there? Speak now or you will have an arrow through your heart!" Her voice was cold, showing that she was prepared to kill and fearless.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:38 am

Samus turned in the direction that Sylvanas was aiming, leveling her arm cannon. This forest indeed seemed to have its supply of anomalies. Nothing she felt she couldn't handle though. She scanned the forest with her visors, locating Zant with her thermal visor. Lefty huh. That was an interesting name. she thought to herself. She began to slowly creep forward towards the voice, gun at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:44 am

Medic raised the Quick-Fix in alarm, watching with dismay as the black sludge dripped from the barrel. He gawked, and threw a glare at Shedinja. With inhuman reflexes he reached up and snatched the floating exoskeleton from the air. He ignored the cold, haunted feeling that made his skin crawl; the doctor was angry now.

"Vhy do jou do zis?!" Medic growled, his grip tightening with each word. If the Quick-Fix was broken, it could spell doom for all of them. Now they couldn't travel at Scout's fast pace, and if anyone got hurt... There wasn't much he could do for anything serious.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:11 am

Scout had been chuckling slightly at Archimedes, but that all ended when the Quick-Fix broke. He flinched, backing away a step when Medic got angry. He was used to Medic acting like a mad doctor sometimes, or even being a mad doctor, but this? This was impossible to get used to.

His gaze flickered back and forth between the broken Quick-Fix and the strange, floating thing. He tightened his grip on the Force-A-Nature slightly, though he had owned the gun more than long enough not to fire it accidentally. What was this thing? How could it have done that to the Quick-Fix?
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 am

Leo jumped infear when the quick fix broke. That's not what scared him, though. It was Medic. He raised an eyebrow before slowly taking out some tools from his tool belt. "Alright," he began, "Dude, calm down. Even Dionysus doesn't get that angry, and I've seen him run out of diet coke... trust me- not good. The I witnessed half the kids in the Hermes cabin become goats." he realized he was getting off subject. "Anyways, I can fix your quick-fix, so calm. down."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Chopper had jumped with surprise when Medic had grabbed the strange bug. He changed back into his normal form with a puff of smoke, ducking behind Scout. He covered one of his eyes, wanting to watch what happened but still going by the believe of 'you can't see me if I can't see you'. After such a sweet show of affection to his bird it was almost too quick for Chopper. But he could understand the man's anger, he could only hope the strange machine wasn't ruined. He wanted to see it work some more.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 am

Zant

Zant spoke to Sylvanas, almost in a tone that showed amusement, "I am the overlord of the Twilight." He walked into Sylvanas's view. The tongue on his pointy helmet receded back so his mouth was visible. "And who are you to be throwing such threats at me?" His upper body was armored with a strange type of steel with decals carved into it. Zant waited for her to shoot the arrow. He didn't care if she let go of the string or not.

Shedinja

The hollow shell stared at Medic, refusing to answer. It couldn't answer anyway since it didn't know English, or any language for that matter. It emitted a chirp with a quiet crying sound played around the group. A ghostly black claw slashed out at Medic from behind him, aiming for the neck. Shedinja It hoped for Medic to let go once cut by it. The claw would hurt Medic, but definitely not kill him.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am

Samus scanned Zant, trying to find weak points. She also leveled had her arm cannon leveled at him, ready to fire at the first provocation. "Identify yourself!" she said in a firm tone. She automatically didn't like this being's attitude, as it reminded her of Ankha and False.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 am

Sylvanas frowned. "Sylvanas, the Dark Lady- the banshee queen of the Forsaken. Now, riddle me this," she pulled her bow back farther, "How much blood could you lose in one shot with my arrows lands exactly where I wish it? I believe you would lose all your blood." a grim smile appeared, "And then I would make you my servant."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:39 am

The next thing Medic knew, he was in pain. He reeled forward, dropping the blackened Quick Fix, and reached up with his now-free hand to feel the back of his neck. It came back with blood on it; more blood than he would have liked to see. It dripped from his red glove into the grass. Somehow in the chaos, he managed to hang onto Shedinja. If anything, his grip on the bug tightened even more.

Thrown off his perch for the second time in the day, Archimedes launched into the air and flew circles around Medic.

It would have been funny on any other occasion.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Chopper watched in horror as the strange big attacked Medic, and as much as he wanted to run and hind his doctor senses caught up to him. "M-mister human Medic" Chopper started, running out from behind Scout's legs. "I can tell you are mad but you have to let go of the big! It's dangerous!" Chopper was already getting bandages out of his bag, without the quick fix Medic wouldn't be able to instantly heal himself. But that made Chopper wonder what that bug had done both to the machine and the man. What if he had poisoned the Medic?
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Grudgingly, Medic released Shedinja. He mumbled in German darkly, ignoring the blood running down his back, and picked the Quick-Fix back up. He looked it over in silence, trying to determine what was wrong with it. Magic. It had to have been magic to finally break the Quick-Fix. Any other malfunction he could fix. With magic, he'd need a counter-spell. Or just hope that the effect wore off...

Sensing Medic's distress, Archimedes took light action. He dove at Shedinja threateningly, a bluff charge, and then fluttered back to Medic's shoulder. He then nuzzled the doctor reassuringly, as if to say that everything was going to be okay. In response, Medic smiled sadly. "Danke, Archimedes."

Meanwhile, the collar on the back of his labcoat continued to slowly stain red.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Chopper looked up at the wound on the Medic's neck with worry. He couldn't tell have severe the gash was, since Medic was so much taller then him. He didn't want the man to lose any more blood or have the wound infected. Maybe it was the respect Chopper felt for the fellow doctor, but if it had been anyone of the other strange people he would have had to think twice about using his materials. Not only that but the blood was going to end up staining the man's nice lab coat. Chopper really should get himself a little lab coat.

"Mister Medic? Do you think I could look at your wound?" Even though Chopper could see it, he was more asking if the man could crouch down a bit for the tiny reindeer. It might even allow him a bit more experience in sudden injuries.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 am

Zant

He stood without moving, "I am Zant," he spoke with a calm voice, not receiving any intimidation from the threat, "My lovely Sylvanas, I have found errors in your statement. I would answer answer that question if I actually had blood, and even if I did, I doubt you could hit me. Furthermore, unless you have something such as hypnotism, I doubt that I would ever serve you." He smiled as a breeze of crisp air blew his long sleeves back.

Shedinja

Shedinja took the opportunity of freedom from the Medic's grasp to float away into the sky. It had no intent on ever coming back to Medic.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 am

Samus aimed her gunbarrel at Zant, and clenched her fist on her left hand. "Why don't you tell us what you are doing here then...Zant" she said in a cold tone. She was getting tired of conversing with this being. Usually most of her enemies didn't talk, they shot first. This freed her from the process of verbally sparring with them.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 am

"If jou want," Medic answered, still looking at the barrel of the Quick-Fix. He bent down further for Chopper. "Jou vill have to be quick. I heal fast."

As a side effect of building several mediguns and experimenting with healing technology, Medic had gained the ability to recover from most wounds in a matter of minutes. It was nowhere near as fast as healing with an actual medigun, and he still felt the pain of the injury, but it was a rather handy ability. It made his life easier in battle. If he was hurt, he didn't have to stop healing his patient to fix himself. All he had to do was wait.

Medic noticed Shedinja float away, taking its haunting presence with it. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next