Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:05 am

"London." Sherlock replied curtly, before glancing over his shoulder at the sound of a gunshot. His brow furrowed at this and he kicked a rock in irritation at his theory being somehow off, sending the projectile flying through the air for about 15 feet before it came to rest in a large clump of tall grass near a small thicket of what looked like barberry bushes.

Maybe its a proximity or time sensitive thing then... Or possibly the program/person behind it could only keep track of a certain number of weapons at a time.

However, after 5 seconds passed an no further gun shots were issued Sherlock calmly returned his gaze to Leo, the expression on his face making it clear that he was still formulating theories and hypothesis about the new information the gunshot presented.

"...And you can be sure that no one set me up to anything. You keep fidgeting, shifting your weight from one foot to another and tapping your fingers on your pants leg indicating you have ADHD, something I believe we both have in common, except my case of it more stems from me 'suffering from' Aspergers so the traits are slightly more muted. Your right that I over heard you saying you were the son of some greek sounding god, but you're ego isn't hardly as big as a gods would be and you're not referring to anyone as 'mortals', 'underlings' or 'human spawn.'"

Sherlock said that last part with a slight grin as if the prospect of someone using that vernacular was highly amusing. Probably because it left them open to a whole battery of ready-made witty comebacks he had bouncing around his head for scenarios where someone's massive ego was starting to rub up against his and make him even more annoyed with life than usual.

"The food bit I got from the ketchup you still have around the corners of your mouth, and the 3rd wheel bit is because even though you've just been teleported to a strange place filled with even stranger people, you still feel the need to volunteer your services to anyone, even psychopathic serial killers, for no charge, and you're constantly using qualifying terms like 'Leo-approved' or referencing women in a humorous yet mildly vulgar sense as a kind of humor that will make almost anyone laugh at, this making you the clown and not the freak. I know if I were to employ more of that kind of humor, I wouldn't have that as my nick name."

[Short, because I have to study and only have 10 minutes to write this.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 am

Leo frowned, feeling like a fool. "Oh." he paused a few moments, processing the information the guy had given him. From London... super smart. And good at solving stuff and making inferences. Like that one guy everyone thinks of for detectives that he had to read about at one of the lousy schools at one of his foster homes. "Well, all I can say about you is that you're like a real-life Sherlock that I don't have to read about and test over. 'Course I only got through the first chapter of those books before giving up. I'm more for movies because, you know, they don't take any thinking. I don't think- it messes with my insanity." he grinned and turned to Jinx, examining her seemingly never ending bag. He looked at his own belt and impishly smiled.

"Dude- we both have neverending supply-holder-things!"

-
Natsu
-
Natsu stopped following the three wizard-haters when he heard a gunshot. "What was that?" he asked no one in particular before bolting towards the direction of the sound, calling out, "Heeeeey! Who are yooooou!?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:52 am

Spoiler:

"HANG ONTO SOMETHING!" A massive explosion shook the massive cabin of the TARDIS, sending a young-looking man in a brown trench coat flying across the room towards the walls. At the last moment, he rolled midair and grabbed the safety rail surrounding the TARDIS' main computer. He was hanging towards the wall, as the TARDIS' gravity matrix had gone offline. The Doctor heard screaming as the feminine form of Martha Jones went flying across the room towards the wall. he grabbed her hand at the last moment, keeping her from  hitting the wall that was now the floor and splattering. Despite the fact that The Doctor had just saved her, she did NOT look very happy.

"Doctor, if we get out of this," she yelled out "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"You always say that, Martha!" The Doctor yelled at her over the noise of explosions "And you have yet to kill me!" The Doctor swung Martha up towards the railing, which she grabbed with haste and held onto for dear life. Seeing that she was (more or less) safe, The Doctor pulled himself up and stood on the top (which was actually the side) of the TARDIS control room's railing. He looked around and staggered as the TARDIS was hit by yet another explosive. He suddenly regretted trying to use a fleet of Cybermen to get rid of a fleet of Sontarans. Outside of the TARDIS, there was a humongous battle raging, and they were caught right in the eye of the storm. Yet again, the eye of the storm is the place The Doctor loved to be the most.

The Doctor crouched down low, and jumped with all his might, his hand swiping at a handle on the side of the TARDIS control panel. He inevitably missed, and began to fall back towards the wall. At the last second, The Doctor grabbed his Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it at the console. More sparks flew from the TARDIS console as The Doctor pressed the button. The gravity suddenly began to shift endlessly, locking both himself and Martha into an endless freefall orbiting the console. Now he had more time to think without, you know, dying.

The ship got blasted by something again, and Martha began to scream as loud as she could. If only he had some peace and quiet to think! Suddenly, the Doctor's stomach began to turn. He cried out in agony, and noticed that his already-blurred vision was blurring worse. The Doctor tucked his Sonic Screwdriver into the pocket of his trench coat, and cried out "MARTHA!"

Then he blacked out.

Spoiler:

"Rose Tyler, I..." The Doctor awoke laying spread-eagle on his back in a field of green. He was groggy and dizzy, and generally confused, something that The Doctor never was. As he slowly blinked his eyes open, The Doctor realized that it was raining. He held up his right hand to keep the rain from falling into his eyes, and surveyed his surroundings. He was in a very wide field that seemed to stretch in every direction endlessly, like the Field of Asphodel in Greek Mythology. The Doctor almost sarcastically pondered in his mind the concept that he could be dead, but immediately dismissed it. Headaches and stomachaches in free-fall didn't kill anyone, and they especially didn't kill a Timelord. He got up slowly, his head still spinning, and staggered upright. He looked around slowly; no TARDIS in sight; just grass. Suddenly, something in the grass began to move, and The Doctor heard a curse in Italian.

This Italian voice, of course, was coming from Ezio Auditore, who was laying on his side not far from where The Doctor was standing. Ezio cursed silently, and was about to lay back down when he heard gunshots and screaming. He shot bolt upright and in one fluid motion extended both of his hidden blades from his wrists, ready to pounce. All he found was a rather bewildered Scottsman with what looked like a blue magic wand in his hand scanning the surroundings.

"You!" Ezio yelled at the Doctor "Why have you brought me here?!" The Doctor turned to Ezio, still scanning with the Sonic Screwdriver, and smiled with delight at the arrival of yet another visitor to this strange place. The Doctor turned off the screwdriver and extended a hand to Ezio.

"Hello there! I'm the Doctor!" he said, shaking Ezio's hand, careful to avoid the blade "I'm a time travelling alien with two hearts and we're both stuck in a universe far away from our's with what looks like a bunch of other people who also don't belong here! What's your name?" Ezio was silent for a moment, and withdrew his hidden blades. He cocked his head to one side inquisitively, his eyes swimming with confusion.

"An...alien...?" he slowly began "Like...like Minerva and Juno?"

"Ah yes!" The Doctor said, remembering where he had seen Ezio's face before "You're from that video game, Assassin's Creed, I think it's called. I'm not one for combat games, but I've head it's pretty good!"

"A video...what?" Ezio replied, the look of confusion on his face growing.

"It's like an interactive moving painting." The Doctor said nonchalantly, letting go of Ezio's hand after a long and awkward handshake. "Well, not really, but...nevermind".

"Like the moving paintings I saw of Minerva!" Ezio said out loud, figuring that whatever this "Doctor" said next would most likely be weirder than that.

"Sure, except that the thing you're referring to was a hologram and Minerva is a 50 million year-old reptile lady, but never mind that". Before Ezio could respond, the Doctor pointed his screwdriver in the direction of the gunshots. "Our best bet is to go that way. We need to find more people".

"I suppose that is a good way to go, though we should be on our guard. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a terrible thing. I should know". The Doctor nodded, and turned around in the direction of the gunfire.

"Then let's go! Allons-y!"

"Ah, tu parlas Francais?" Ezio replied, intrigued.

"Ezio, you have no idea. I speak over 500 languages". Ezio raised his eyebrows incredulously, and decided that, though he seemed absolutely insane, the best choice of action would be to follow The Doctor right now. If the man was indeed insane, then Ezio was sure he could handle himself.

"You are a strange, strange man, doctor." was all Ezio said "Molto, molto strano". All of a sudden, Ezio felt a familiar warmth in one of his pockets, accompanied by a heavy weight that he hadn't realized was there before. He drew his hand into the pocket, and took out a round golden object, about the size of a small bowling ball; the Apple of Eden. Ezio studied the golden object for a few moments, and then stowed it back away for safe keeping. It could come in handy later, but normally holding the Apple of Eden in plain sight of anything meant trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:10 am

Medic, accustomed to the sound of gunfire, was not too surprised to hear one crack the serene soundscape of the wilderness they were in. He watched the self-proclaimed wizard go off in the direction of the shot, but said nothing. He was half-tempted to take off in that direction too, but that was out of habit of helping teammates in trouble. Usually the combat zone was the best place to look.

However, this was no time to test the abilities of respawn to work over long distances.

"Vell if someone's gun is vorking," Medic said, "zat doubles our reason to get avay from here, ja?"

Then he noticed Chopper's transformation. He appeared surprised for a half-moment, realizing that his attempt to test the reindeer's persistence had come with unusual side-effects. Then he laughed.

"See, Herr reindeer," he laughed, "zat is a better vay to keep up!"
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:20 am

Scout, unlike his older teammate, was surprised by Chopper's sudden change in size. He took a minute to stare over his shoulder at the reindeer, who was now actually looking like one. He had seen a lot of wierd stuff, but that was still pretty wierd. He shrugged and went back to walking, until he heard the gunshot. He agreed with Medic completely.

"Yeah, let's get outta here," he said. He was a little curious about whatever the thing was on the horizon, but at the same time, for the moment, he really just wanted to get away from anythingthat might possibly want to kill him. He eyed the Quick-Fix, suddenly making a connection.

"Ey," he said to Medic, more quietly, "ya think da Quick-Fix is workin' now?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:21 am

Jinx

The gunshot meant that somebody's weapon was working. "I'm so jealous." She picked up her arc gun and smacked it again, this time it made a spark. Was it turning back on? After hitting it a few times without any further result, she slumped in defeat. Then it sparked again. Jinx replaced it at her hip and hoped it would hurry up.

"I'm from Runeterra, the city of Zuan. It's like the best place ever! All that matters there is strength and the weak are at the bottom of the food chain. Like it should be." Jnx thought back to what she was doing prior to being whisked off wherever this is. "Before I left I was having so much fun! Blowing stuff up and shooting things in Piltover city!"

Jinx had no way of knowing whether Leo's tool belt really was unending, but it was perfectly normal to her. "Whatcha got in there? Mine's full magic stuffs. They make shoot faster and heal myself! So awesome!" Jinx made gun sounds with her mouth. "Tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha!"

(link has sound)
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 am

Chopper grinned the best he could while in that form. He was rather pleased with himself, hoping he was able to impress the red clothed humans. He allowed himself to pick up his legs a bit, moving quicker to be closer to them. He felt like he earned it and he was already feeling more comfortable around the one with the bird. He just hoped they didn't get crazy when hungry. It was hard to tell if it would be easy to find food in this strange place.

The sound of gunshots barely phased Chopper. He was rather used to being shot at, being a member of an outlaw group. But this meant that the blue haired, trigger happy, girl might be fixing her weapons. And that really wasn't something Chopper wanted to see. He walked ever so quicker, totally not because he was scared out of his wits.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 pm

"Maybe..." Medic said, hefting the Quick-Fix. He flipped the switch again, hoping for better results. There was a faint hum as its inner workings tried to overcome whatever was holding them back. Then it seemed they won.

With an immensely satisfying whoosh, the red healbeam emerged from the barrel of the gun and trained itself on the body of Scout. Medic laughed happily. "Now ve vill see just who can keep up!"

--shortpostsorryIhavetogo--
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Leo frowned, finally realizing the truth in the matter. Magic stuff that helps someone heal faster and shoot faster, like increases in different areas on a video games. There certainly wasn't any Greek or Roman item that could do that. There was a hat that can turn you invisible, a magic pen-sword, and coins that you can use to message others by throwing into rainbows... but nothing htat did that. Then that also explains Jinx's crazy getup and seemingly nar=tural blue hair. Not to mention there wasn't a town like that. "You're from a video game," he grinned, "Dude, what's being in a video game like? Do you have multiple lives?"

He paused before answering Jinx's question about his tool belt. "Simple, really. I have all the things I need. Tools,some aspirin..." he paused and took out a small box with white candy in it, "Tic-Tac?"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Scout was grinning the instant he heard the Quick-Fix humming. He felt much better a second after the healbeam hit him. He didn't give it a second thought, though he did nod at Medic. He rarely forgot to thank the team's doctor for that, since nobody else could do it.

Speaking of things that nobody could do, now that he was feeling better... He glanced behind him, at the formerly small reindeer. He could shapeshift, so it probably wouldn't be all that impressive to him, but Scout could hope. Cautiously, as if worried that he would only make himself dizzy again, Scout jumped. And then, before his feet hit the ground, he jumped again. And he was fine. He continued grinning.

He wanted to take off running, but he couldn't forget Engi. Why did people have to be so slow? Oh well. At least things were working again. He stuffed the Sandman back into his backpack and dug around for a second, then pulled out the Force-A-Nature. He wanted to test it, but he wasn't stupid. He had no idea how to get more ammo, here, or even if he could. He would just have to hope it worked, if anything happened.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Sherlock raised an eyebrow at Leo's comment about him being a real-life, non fiction out-of-a-book Sherlock Holmes. This opened up an entirely new level of strangeness within this whole experience.

If I'm from a book, the blue haired serial killer's from a video game and Leo is also from something like a book or a TV show, most likely the former and everyone else here that I've seen so far were very clearly video game characters, then could this be an instance of parallel universes or something as ridiculous as the Ink Heart series complete with silver tongues who could read characters out of books or, in this case, pull them out of movies, TV shows and games as well? Most likely it was a combination of the two, but what this does solidify is the fact that it was not a program, but a person (or possibly AI but that would require someone to have made it) pulling things from one universe into another... VERY similar to the stuff John watches on TV. Maybe he could get the person behind this to pull him into this reality as well... But only if this individual couldn't send him back, because where he came from likely didn't really exist in that case, meaning he would prefer that whoever had brought him here would do the same for everyone else he knew as well, and maybe a few of John's friends to keep him from complaining too much.

Then Leo interrupted his thoughts, having come to the same conclusion on the video game character as he had 5 minutes ago. "Yeah, she's your standard anime themed femme fatal character. The Y generation has a bit of a fixation with them currently, even though making the game character run around in a hooker's garb with a gun whose barrels are a good 10% larger than they should be and pony tails as long as she is tall that could easily be used against her in hand to hand combat, is not at all a good or efficient idea. Quite the opposite actually."

Having said that, he looked around at their surroundings again, this time without the look of complete and total boredom, as apparently being trapped, at least temporarily, inside an alternate reality with other evidently fictitious characters whose weapons seemed to be starting to work again was interesting.

The group of same-game characters followed by a reindeer that had evidently transformed into something less dorky looking than what was probably originally an 8bit Mario style game character,  were moving steadily away from them, some of them shooting glances over their shoulders at the psychopathic serial killer, probably afraid that the second her gun started working again she'd start killing people again. Which was true, but compared to the sh*t he'd dealt with before the idea of her, in her completely absurd costume going on a killing spree was hilarious.

No, if she tried anything like that Leo could either turn her into fried chicken wings or he could threaten to light fire to his backpack with the brake cleaner, although with it being full of chemicals and explosives, he would only do that if he somehow failed to use her severely flawed character desighn against her in hand-to-hand combat, which, he seriously doubted.

Wait, hadn't Leo said something about him being a fictitious character- Yes, yes he had, and he figured he needed to respond to that eventually to minimize the confusion that would occur later if he didn't.

He turned his attention back to Leo, who was comparing his apparently endless tool belt with the serial killer's evidently endless power-up bag. He briefly wondered how a power-up would function outside its game but then reminded himself that he'd probably have a chance to observe that first hand in a few minutes anyway and that he was supposed to be addressing the issue of them all being fictitious characters.

"I should think we'd need to conduct an experiment to test if that feature, if it exists, would function outside her game. Although I find it curious that I'm a fictional character in your universe, in a book of all things, while you're -and I'm assuming the basic law stating that both ends of a functional equation must be equal is true- a fictional character, likely also from a book going by your high level of detail and tragic backstory, in my version of 'reality' if there is such a thing at this point, as well."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Chopper watched the man jump up and down, first only moving his eyes but then moving his whole head up and down in time with the Scout. It made Chopper wonder what could have been in the beam to make him suddenly so active, while he was only just moaning about a headache a while ago. Chopper wondered if it was a human thing, or if the guy wielding the odd machine was some sort of magic user or scientist.

Something was off about the mans jumping, but Chopper decided to pin any confusion on his headache and just plain confusion on the day overall. Chopper watched as he sorted through and checked his weapons, taking a mental note not to say anything too rude out loud.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Jinx

"What's a video game? Or an anime? Or a hooker?" Runeterra didn't have such things being a fantasy world, but it did some level of modernization, otherwise Jinx couldn't have the weapons she did. Just not in those areas. "No I don't have multiple lives, I just reappear on the battlefield ready to start shooting! That's isn't often though because I do all the killing!" Jinx looked over at his toolbelt. "Lame. No I don't want your candy." She was beginning to feel the effects of her artifacts and abilities again, looking down at zap it was now holding a charge. Not ready to use, but it wouldn't be long. This made Jinx excited and she ran a quick circle at impossible speed, passing right through Leo and Sherlock. One of her artifact effects.

Sylar

Sylar had long since realized that they were all fictional characters. A power of his made him comprehend almost everything all the time. It was a disappointment that the Leo kid wasn't superhuman, or he could take his power. Fire was something he was meaning to add it his repertoire.

The gunshot verified that things were beginning to work now. Out of desire to learn, not consideration for the others he prepared to stop Jinx should she try and kill anyone. The prowess that her video game stats translated into would likely put her beyond the abilities of even the detective. Mostly because she could take a absurd amount of beating and not even be phased, she'd shooting the whole time. The other was that her base land speed was at almost olympic, being excited almost doubles this, making it enter slow vehicular range. Not the mention that she also had speed boosting magic items.

Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

In the end all her diagnostics didn't do a thing, her equipment regain functionality over time. She was thankful for the return of her kinetic barrier and omni-tool, but her guns weren't there yet. Did that girl just run through them? The Quarian scanned her with a holographic looking, wrist mounted device. It read that she was solid. Now Tali had never heard of or even remotely conceived magic. To her it was just technology beyond her understanding, which scared being that belong to the trigger happy blue haired girl and not somebody more rational.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Leo looked at the man. Wait, he was THE Shelock Holmes? And he, himself, was from a book? Oh wow. "So you're saying your reality is real, yet to me is not real just as my reality is real for me but for sommeone else is a book and maybe for that person they're reality is another's book and it goes on and on?" he paused before running his hands through his hair, "my head hurts..." he mumbled, placing the tic-tac container back up.

It was then Jinx ran through him. Leo didn't like that. It made him worry about something getting into his body and possessing him to help start a war. Hey, it happens. "That proves power-ups work. But please... don't do that again." Leo frowned a moment before grinning, "I wonder if my book is a best seller."
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Sherlock was about to answer the psychotic video game character's question, having a rather long and scathing rant detailing exactly what a video game, anime and a hooker were, and what it likely meant about the likely pervy graphics designer/s who came up with her. However, just as he had gone so far as to take a big intake of breath -as this was going to be an extremely long rant and require a good amount of air to finish quickly- she proceeded to run in a circle at a speed that the current musculature of her body should not allow -an obvious carry over of her being a game character, as the average video game addict's suspension of disbelief would be much higher than that of movie goers or bookworms- and then, instead of going around them like a normal person, she opted to instead go through them as if she had momentarily turned into a hologram then back. Presumably.

It was then that Sherlock decided not to go off on a tirade about pervy live-in-their-mother's-basement graphics designers and the degeneration of the human race into slash obsessed do-nothing lumps of fat, and instead, calmly pull the bag off his shoulder again, rummage through it claiming to be looking for his phone so he could show the about-to-rampage serial killer what exactly a anime themed video game was, that is, grated he somehow got cellular reception or Wi-fi here. And it just so happened that while he was 'searching for his phone', he also grabbed a small blue metal canteen, replaced his street runner hoodie with his trench coat and a bullet proof vest that was bundled in with what looked like a police officer's uniform belonging to a certain 'Inspector G. Lestrade' if you bothered looking at the name tag and not 'Consulting Detective S. Holmes' and grabbed about 5 unknown bags of chemicals, one full of opaque white crystals, one containing a gray powder, another filled with what looked like an thick brown oil with bits of what appeared to be pine needles suspended inside, one filled with about 15, 2 inch diameter metal plugs and lastly a bag containing two smaller opaque waxpaper cylinders that clearly contained two different powders.

All this he stuffed into the pockets of his trench coat. And while he was at it, he also removed a gas mask from one of the multitude of costume bundles, which he handed to Leo, then a pair of thick yellow rubber gloves complete with biohazard symbols printed on the sides that he promptly put on along with a pair of safety glasses before removing what appeared to be a metal walking stick from out of the very bottom of the bag that was much to short for him to have possibly used as intended seeing as he was a good head and shoulder taller than the average person. Lastly, he removed his scarf and wrapped it around his neck, planning to use it instead of the gas mask he'd given Leo if need be. It wouldn't be as effective, at all, but he'd be better off than the serial killer if she chose to attack.

Then, having 'found his phone' which was, surprise, in his coat pocket exactly where he'd left it, he figured he'd better answer Leo's questions. While waiting for the search results for 'video game anime' to load, if they would load, -which, in his mind would also adequately explain the role of hookers within society, if you could call it that- he answered "Probably is, I remember reading something about modern greek and roman mythology themed literature once while I was walking past a newspaper dispenser. Apparently some book written by 'Rick Riordan' was becoming obscenely popular among teen and young adult readers."

With that out of the way, he turned his attention back to putting away his once again strewn about hodgepodge belongings, although keeping the 'walking stick' within easy reach.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Deadpool, now having an understanding of how to be in a roleplay, thanks to the voice that had been implanted in his head, once again cu-

"Read my damn backstory. Im not explaining it."

Ahem.

As I was saying, once again brought his hands up to his eyes and cupped them around. His vision was instantly magnified and he scanned the landscape for any approaching. He stopped when he happened up two men heading his direction.

"Oh look! Assholes!"

But no hot babes.

"Yeah but the hoodied one had some golden thing in his hand. Should we yoink it?"

Cha-Ching. Plus he has a pretty cool beaked hood.

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout sucka? I do too!"

After a puff of pink sparkles it could be seen that Deadpool was now indeed wearing a very interesting beaked hoodie over his suit. It was of course Deadpool colored. I mean come on? You cant go wrong with Deadpool.

Okay, you do look pretty cool in that.

"But it's hot in here. Screw that. Oh hey, tweedle dumb an tweedle idiot are getting closer!" Deadpool, now suddenly back in his original attire, proceeded to teleport to greet the two approaching. Of course, he couldnt do it the normal way, no. He had to make it interesting by-

"Teleporting onto the hoodie dude's shoulders like Spider-douche!"

Thank you for cutting me off, Wade.

"You're welcome!"

Deadpool looked down at the hoodie dude and smiled under his mask. He made a "hand gun" with his hands, and pointed them at the hoodie dude and the guy who looked to young to be wearing what he was. "BANG!" He yelled, before teleporting off and behind the two men. He swung his arms around the men's shoulders and around their necks. "Welcome to wherever the hell we are!"

More like welcome to hell. You're going to kill them by talking their ears off. Plus the hoodie one is almost as armed as you are!

"I have a magic satchel full of weapons!"

You also get a gun boner every time you see them all at once. That and you have even less gun control than Jinx.

Hehe... Boner...

"Relax! The worst he could do is stab my skull in! And he can do that all he wants. I'll heal!"

It gets to the point where decapitation is only a temporary handicap...

Deadpool pulled himself away from his internal conversation and back to the two before him. "Name's Deadpool! Mercenary and Marvel Antihero extraordinaire! And who might you two idiots be?"

Assassins creed: Italian edition, and Dr. Who.

"Ooooh what fun! Lets piss off the Italian!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Leo looked at the gas mask Sherlock handed to him in confusion. "What? Why do I need this- oh, never mind. I gotcha'." He began to question the item handed to him till he took another look at Jinx. A psychotic girl from a video game where killing people is considered "fun"... he was gonna need a gas mask for just-in-case. Leo looked around, unsure of where to put the item. His tool belt, while neverending, could only fit items small enough for a normal tool belt. This sucked, as it would be awesome to put a chainsaw in it and run around in a Greek-themes battle with it. "Element of Surprise" would be his excuse for the weapon when talking to Chiron. After a few moments of thought, Leo decided to stick with just holding the gas mask in his hands.

"Well, remind me to tell Rick Riordan that he's a genius for creating me," Leo said in response to Sherlock's statement. He was quiet a moment before asking, "Wait a sec- if this is the current reality for us and not others, we are being written about right now, then, so then right now what I'm saying is being typed by another person and all the while someone is probably writing about that person writing?" Leo paused another moment. "Gah! I don't like this- it's confusing!"
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Jinx

"Oh don't worry about that." Jinx had a maniacal grin across her face. She was certain that her weapons were functional once more. However, she wanted to know exactly what she was being compared to. Sherlock didn't say anything to her, and she didn't know what a smart phone was, so she started to feel ignored. Jinx doesn't being ignored.

"Hey! What's with the outfit and all those baggies?" She didn't really care, and when the detective gave Leo as gas mask she made up her mind. Jinx took advantage of their intellectual conversation and the time spent preparing for her. She bolted away to a comfortable distance from the two, she was the most dangerous distance. Whatever the man was planning seemed like a close range thing anyways. Despite it's appearance her minigun was actually an accurate long range tool, and her rocket launcher even more so.

Jinx whipped fishbones over her shoulder, grinning from ear to ear. "Everybody, panic!" Her finger was on the trigger and murder was in her eye, she had been bored for too long. "I'll give you to the count of - time's up!" Smoke filled the air as a rocket hurled towards Leo and Sherlock, but it didn't hit. Some unseen force caused the projectile to suddenly curve upwards, sailing past them several feet above their heads.

(more audio quotes)
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 am

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF!" Ezio flew into action the moment the red man landed on his shoulders. This is what he got for touching that damned Apple. He grabbed Deadpool by the throat, threw him to the ground, and brought his left hidden blade down into Deadpool's chest. Just as the blade was about to stab into Deadpool's flesh, it retracted itself, causing Ezio to only smash Deadpool in the chest with the palm of his hand. He looked around curiously and found that the blade had been retracted by The Doctor, who had his sonic screwdriver in hand.

"It's not nice to stab people." Was all the Doctor arbitrarily said before addressing the 'mysterious voice' "And actually, if you don't mind, it's just The Doctor. I absolutely cannot stand it when people call me Dr.Who! It's like calling Rick from Walking Dead the Walking Dead guy! I told you to call me The Doctor at least seventy times! At least!" Ezio, of course, saw this as The Doctor pacing back and forth next to some kind of superhuman ranting about his name to an invisible person. This was officially the weirdest trip he had ever been on.

"Doctor," Ezio choked out "Who the Hell is this guy?"

"Ezio, meet Deadpool." The Doctor said, pointing to the red superhero on the ground "He's some nutjob from the comics".

"Ezio Auditore." Ezio said, getting off of Deadpool's chest "And if you ever land on my shoulders again I will murder you". Ezio bent his right wrist, causing his hidden blade to shoot out in order to get the point across.

---

Oh look who's gotten himself shot at for the second time this week!

John ducked down from his vantage point in a window as the gunfire began on the rooftop. Once again, it appeared as if Sherlock's plan had gone to Hell. Now guns were firing every which way and people were dying all because that stupid man had to keep finding more and more cases to get himself almost killed on. Watson wasn't technically "supposed" to be here, though he knew Sherlock knew he was here. Mycroft had sent John to watch out for his little brother, as one well-executed death was enough for a while. Ever since John had found that Sherlock had faked his suicide, he was very, very angry with the man. Sherlock had absolutely not a single care in the world for anyone else's feelings sometimes, but yet John was still his friend. This, of course, puzzled John, but not enough to dwell too heavily on it. Of course, now that the duo were out of the spotlight cases came much less frequently, and now Sherlock would go out on his own every once in a while as if to bait Watson into following him, which he most inevitably always did. Why John still followed Sherlock was a total mystery, but the fact was that he did, and it occasionally got him into binds like this one. Of course, John kept on watching as the gun collector opened fire on the hitman and Sherlock held up the can of aerosol. But then, something unexpected happened. Sherlock appeared to clutch his stomach, and he fell to the ground.

"God dammit, Sherlock!" John yelled out a bit too loudly for being in a window near a crime scene. He rolled his eyes and sprinted across the room towards the door to his hotel room. Throwing it open, John found the stairs and ran to the top of the building to get a better vantage point. He ran to the edge of the building to find that Sherlock's body had disappeared. This better not be another goddamned trick!

"Sherlock!" John yelled out "Sherlock! Where are you?" The gun collector, who was the only man left alive on top of the building, screamed something in French to John, who responded by telling the man that he was number one with a special finger.

"Sherlock! This isn't funny anymore! You got me! I followed your @ss on one of your stupid cases yet again! Now quit being clever and come out!" The gun collector began to scream in French again, but John was no longer aware. He groaned as his stomach began to churn painfully, and his head began to ache. He felt the world spinning, and...

Suddenly John found himself laying on his side in a field of green at the feet of a rather familiar pair of shoes. He blinked his eyes open, and found that he was indeed laying on the ground in front of Sherlock Holmes. The first thing Watson did when he came to is shakily stand up and sock Sherlock in the face as hard as he could. This crap was getting old.

"Why the Hell do you keep doing this?!" John yelled at him angrily "And why do you like to drag me along with you whenever you get the urge to pretend to die? Does it give you solace to scare the sh*t out of me every time you get bored? Does it?!" John looked around at his surroundings, and saw a two people standing near where Sherlock had been before John had punched him. One was a teenaged boy and the other was a pale-skinned girl with blue hair, most likely a cosplayer for some nerdy video game.

"And where the Hell did you whisk me away to anyways?" John added, looking at his surroundings "It looks like Wales!" Of course, the second part was added in as a bit of humor. John couldn't resist; for some reason he could never stay truly mad at Sherlock for extended periods of time. His face was still flushed red, though, and his fists were clenched. He was obviously not the person you wanted to mess with at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:41 am

Seeing that Scout was now better than ever- compliments of the Quick-Fix- Medic decided that he would cure himself of the weakness and headache he still felt. The healbeam retracted as Medic tipped the barrel up to his own face, and let the beam wash over him. Instantly he felt better. Revitalized, he leveled the Quick-Fix and switched the beam over to Engineer to cure him as well. After a few seconds he trained the gun back on Scout, and gave him a thumbs up.

"Ve're good to go."

He then remembered that Engineer had pointed out something lying in the grass. Looking over, he saw that the object in question had an interesting metallic sheen, which Medic had not previously spotted. It was still a ways off, but close enough that the shining thing in the grass was unmistakable.

"...Vhat is zat, Engy?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:51 am

Leo, while the rocket probably wouldn't have hurt him THAT much, him being fireproof and such, the impact could still harm him with broken bones, bruises, et cetera. So when Jinx shot at him and Sherlock the first thing he did was hit the ground, covering his head and rolling to the side. It's bad when one is used to having missles thrown at them. However, the rocket, as Leo saw when rolling, completely missed them. It was moved by an unseen force. Hopping to his feet, Leo yelled towards Jinx, "You really are crazy! Like, crazier then Gaea crazy! And that's saying a lot because the woman tried to trap Hera- I mean Juno! Dangit, these roman and greek forms!"

Leo's attention was brought away from Jinx when another person appeared and punched Sherlock as if he knew them. Leo grinned, "Dude, you're in a reality that's not someone's reality and is being written right now."

Leo was still confused about the whole predicament and was stuck on the "him being a book character" part. He so wanted to know what everyone else thought of him. He turned to Sherlock, "So any fanfictions of me? Fan pairings? What do the ladies think of me? PLEASE tell me no one pairs me with guys, because I'm not like that. Leo is for ladies, only."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 am

Engineer

Engineer responded to Medic, "I'm not sure, doc. It kinda looks like..." He approached it and examined the green object, searching for an answer to the Medic. "Looks like some sorta robot." He crouched down next to it. A yellow-greenish light glimmered on its breastplate in a small crevice, exactly in the center. Its face had small patches of bubbled green flesh and had a slight asymmetry, as if it were wearing a mask that was only partially on. It began to move slowly. Engie took a step back, "Hold on doc, looks like it's wakin' up."

Kongu

That green mechanical being was Kongu, the Toa Inika of air. Robotic sounds were made as he shifted his arm up onto his mask and positioned it into the correct position. Two sockets twitched open as his glowing yellow eyes looked out into the sky. Sitting up, he twitched them around and noticed the two, rather mushy looking beings, staring at him. He gave a confused look.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:58 am

"Please do, I wanna die!" Deadpool said, cackling before teleporting up to Ezio. He didnt even bother with Dr. Who's rant. The mere fact that he knew that he thought of him like that was enough to get his rocks off. "That was a really cool weapon though! Lemme see!" Deadpool said, before grabbing Ezion by his forearm and twisting him in a position so that he could play with his hand to sheathe and unsheathe the blade. He grabbed his hand and pulled it up and down, causing the blade to come in and out of his palm.

Dude, this thing is sick. We should get one of our own.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, hey douchenozzle, where do you get these thingamajigs?" he said, looking up to the Ass-Ass-in and the still ranting 'Horton Hears a Who'. Deadpool continued his antics with the blade for a few moments, uttering "Beep" or "Boop" every time the blade went in and then out again. "I wonder where the hell Cable is... Hey, Dr. Who, you know Cable right? Big guy? About seven feet tall? Half robot? Time travels a lot? Massive douchefag? You of all people should know." he said.

He had that shiny thing from before right?

"Oh yeah that's right! Hey, Mario, you had a shiny circle, show meeeeeeee."

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:11 am

Scout stepped back nervously when the metal thing began to move. "Whaddaya mean it's a robot?" he asked, "dat's like- from a book!" He caught himself, then added, "not dat I would know..."

Still, that is what it looked like. It was big, made of metal, and did appear to be alive, in some sense of the word. He didn't realize it, but he had stepped back to stand just in front of Medic. Whether this was to protect his friend, or because he himself was nervous, no one knew. He wasn't sure even the Force-A-Nature, a rediculously powerful shotgun, would damage this thing. He hoped he wouldn't have to find out.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 am

Sherlock was about to duck out of the way of the rocket, but noticed a fraction of a second before hand that the rocket was starting to move in an upwards and sideways direction so that its trajectory no longer lined up with where he or Leo, -who comically proceeded to jump out of the way and execute a somersault at the same time- were standing. However, it was because he was watching the rocket fly off in a different direction and wondering exactly why it would do that (a magnetic field being the most probable theory to date) that he didn't notice Watson had appeared out of nowhere until he was sent sprawling in the grass by his clearly pissed friends blow.

Mental note: Thank whoever turns out to be behind this, for having the curtsy of also sending along my best friend, but curse them for horrendous timing. Clearly John has just seen me vanish and hasn't been allowed time to figure out that there was no way this time, that I could have vanished intentionally, and still probably thinks that I thought this was all just a hilariously funny prank. Which, it was, but this time I haven't been the one orchestrating it. Next time, well, that's still a matter for the jury.

Quickly, he picked himself up off the ground and wiped some dried grass indignantly off his coat as if it had personally insulted his mother and it was with the same level of indigence that he replied to Johns accusations, as if unaware that his lip was now bleeding which tended to make one look a lot less condescending and authoritative than they would look otherwise.

"You seriously think that I up and decided to teleport to an alternate universe along with a Rick Riordan character, -who can make fire without any scientifically explainable construct FYI- a psychopathic, serial killer anime character dressed as a hooker, a cyborg woman who seems to enjoy staring at people, probably because she's gathering Intel on everyone with her advanced sci-fi/pop culture gadgetry, a reindeer capable of transforming into larger and larger forms at will, a second anime character who eats fire and has annoying pink hair, a group of other lower-res 3D game characters named 'Scout, Duktor and Engineer' all of whom suffer from some form of speech impediment or extremely heavy cartoonized accent, some yet-to-be identified person/s discharging weapons somewhere in that general direction-" He paused mid-rant to flail an arm 'in the general direction' of Deadpool, Ezio and the Doctor. "-And a man who I have yet to pay much attention to that seems to be from some superhuman movie because I think I've seen his face somewhere before and he keeps making vague movements and hasn't said a single thing the whole time exactly like those stupid telekinetic mind readers do in your Amarican super human movies."

He crossed his arms and turned melodramatically away from John, apparently to glare pointedly at Sylar, the offending 'mind reader'.

"And, for the record, I do not take joy in causing others grief, its simply a byproduct of my occupation. I also seriously doubt this is Wales, the 'Field of Asphodel' would be a more accurate assumption, but I don't think that would be correct either."

It was only when he'd finished ranting that he realized he'd completely ignored Leo's questions, however trivial they were, the kid amused him so he figured he probably owed Leo the courtesy of answering, even if it was completely unhelpful.

"And Leo, I personally have no idea as to how much fan fiction there is on you, Nor would I bother with fans, or fan mail or fandoms if I were you. They're either disgustingly inaccurate on every account or decide they want to become your arch nemesis and eventually kill you."

Last edited by Consultant Timelord on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next