Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game: Beyond the End OOC

Go down 
+10
DerpaGlerp
God-Mod
Sinovera
Dr. Taco.
Canis_dirus
Wolf
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
True Night
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Ok good.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm

General Information

Name: Screw

Race: Deus’da

Appearance: Screw is a mysterious and lanky werewolf like being wearing a long black robe that conceals every part of his body except for his tiny, dark green paws, wielding lengthy red keratin claws, and his head. Most of his head is covered in thick layers of gauze, leaving two little slits for his miniscule, beady red eyes, and his stubby snout. There are two nostrils on Screw’s face that are above his muzzle, instead of the usual nose on the snout. His mouth consists of pin like teeth, and rotten pink gums. Screw never closes his mouth, leaving it hung open. The look that is almost constantly on his face is a blank gaze. It’s hard to know if he’s paying attention or not, because of his unchanging stare of vacancy. His ear lobes protruding from the top of his head constantly fall off, thus he has to sew them back on. Most of the time he’s just unhappy with the way they look and decides to steal some from others, therefore resulting in a nearly daily change of earlobes. He stands 9 feet tall. Sometimes his looks frighten children.

Personality: Screw is very childish individual. He whines when he doesn’t get his way, and absolutely loves candy. He is scared easily, but will absolutely not show that he is fearful, at least on his face. He will usually say if something is scaring him, but show no emotion in his voice. Most of the time he's just a dull, annoying dues'da. He absolutely hates females; they scare him to death. Not from past experiences, just from what he's heard they can do to a dues'da. He can deal with males, but still tried to avoid them. He assumes that the men aren't as loving as the females, thus not being scared of them as much. In short, he's scared of people loving him.

Alignment: True Neutral

Tactical Information

Skills: Screw doesn't have many skills. He has no fighting skills, since he has no need to fight. He just simply exists to exist.

Equipment: None

Transportation: Screw has two means of transportation. There's the obvious one, walking, then there's the more creative version of that, void walking. Void walking is what all dues'da can do. He simply starts walking, and after a few feet, it looks like he's walked out of existence. He can choose where he wants to go, but sometimes decides to void walk to a random location.

Powers: He has the average abilities of a dues'da, which are that he cannot be harmed with any physical attack. He's immune to every disease and poison. If he wants to, he can cause a disease of his choice just by touching someone. He can survive a nuke, and the fallout.

Weaknesses: The only ways to kill a dues'da are to have them be kissed by their true love. The one that kisses them becomes a dues'da when they die. Screw is a ghost, and can be gotten rid of by anti-ghost stuff, whatever that may be.

Other: Ascension

Theme of Screw:

Last edited by Glerp on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 am

I'll let him be unable to be killed in normal fashion, but not against attacks powerful enough to outright destroy things. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 am

I just made a post with Eris. My friend stayed over longer than anticipated, so I'll append Wedge to it, or make a new post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:22 am

Working on Hatred's character sheet. I'd like to have all of my characters accepted into The Game before I post with any of them.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:23 pm

The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 1507186_540031806091945_1050951036_n

I have created an image of Azulu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Nice job, I like it. Isn't that the planet Agatha represents? I don't have an empire sheet yet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:46 pm

The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 Fish10

I have created an image of a fish.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:53 pm

A good piece as well. Although, I will politely say that it doesn't seem to have anything to do with this RP. You'd probably get a better response to it in general chat. There's also an art thread, but it's inactive.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 pm

*glows* It is a good fish.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:59 pm

@Dr.Taco: The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 Image12

@True Night: I'll try and submit the empire sheet today or tomorrow. And, Liam didn't even draw that picture, he took a it off of Google Images and ran it through a 'pencil sketch' program to act as a kind of satire to the picture I posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Alright, cool.

He said created, so it's not technically lying. Had he said drew I might have called him out. I'm experienced enough with photoshop to know what he did there. Which, it actually turned out pretty good in my opinion. Your response is great though.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 pm

this is better than yours.:

...     Wow...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 pm

I don't want to advance too far in the Wedge plot without the group that's supposed to go after him. For that Azol is needed.

EDIT: Posted with Wedge.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:12 pm

I'll post in the next few days. Sorry, I've been busy with Christmas stuff.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Understandable, and it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Posting now. Don't die on me.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:11 am

I would like to join this RP, if it is still accepting.
I've been working on this character sheet for a few days now.

Name/alias: Thray Thanasima / The Hunter

Race: Kyrenien

Age: 36 human years, but this is the equivalent to age 19 for Kyreniens.

Appearance:
Drew this myself.:
I didn't draw his sword or his gun because I'm lazy. He is 7 feet, 6 inches tall.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Affiliation: None

Bio/history: Thray came from a planet ruled by autocracy. He was the leader's right-hand assassin, until that leader was destroyed along with the planet. Thray and a few others of his race escaped the destruction and started a new life on an underdeveloped world, among a race that had not yet explored the stars. Thray never felt at home on this new planet, and the others of his race-- With the exception of Kydi –distrusted him because of his actions back home.
Thray took his ship and elected to wander among the stars, unsure of his position in life. Kydi insisted that he come with him, and the two have been a team ever since.

I'll PM Night the rest.
My PM system seems to not like me today; if you didn't get the PM by now, tell me and I can send it again.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:24 am

Yay, I look forward to seeing him in action
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:35 am

Sweet. :3
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:43 am

*follows Sar's lead, as usual*

Also I've been working on a picture of this character, but it's not done yet.

Name/alias: Zal-Tek, affectionately called 'Zallie' by anyone who wants their eyes clawed out.

Race: Basically a drake, he is considered a god in his home universe

Appearance: Zal-Tek's shoulders come up to the chest of your average human, and his neck comes up about a head taller than said average human. He is a quadrupedal creature, much like a dragon, but without wings. He is covered in small, pale brown scales, and has a very long tail. He has a slightly longer muzzle than most drakes, with a set of six horns curving upwards slightly at the back of his head. His eyes are pupilless, the right being gold or yellow, and the left bright red.

Personality: On the surface, Zal-Tek is very cheerful. He almost acts like he doesn't think before he acts, but a good watcher can see the calculating look in his eyes. He has a dramatic streak, and along with his extreme skill in acting, he generally tries to look very mysterious to people that he doesn't know. If he thinks he's discovered something game-changing, he often turns into a generic monologuing villain. He does this because it's entertaining, not because he's stupid. And while he is given to backstabbing people who thought they were his friends, if you can earn his trust, he is incredibly loyal. He would never abandon a true friend, and even goes far out of his way to help them.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Affiliation: None

Bio/history: Zal-Tek was born as a drake in a completely different universe, known as Arcan. He grew up in a village with his close friend, a black dragon. They called themselves brothers, and when the pair of them ascended and became gods, they kept this title. Eventually, after almost a thousand years of watching Arcan grow, and manipulating the mortals as it went, Zal-Tek discovered his ability to (very inaccurately) transport himself to other universes. He does this when he is bored, and almost never ends up where he wants to be. Luckily, he can always find home. UNluckily, he has to wait quite a while between these jumps, and he tends to get distracted in the other universes anyway. And so he ended up here, in the universe of the Game. He probably won't be leaving any time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:51 am

Also accepted, I'll set up a point you you guys to enter soon.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm known to be very slow when working on character sheets. That's exactly what's happening here.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Ok good. That should keep our blood pumpin. Prob is that without Nick the Sardonne plot is kinda halted. I'm working on the next post for the Maverick section now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game: Beyond the End OOC
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next