Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game: Beyond the End OOC

Go down 
+10
DerpaGlerp
God-Mod
Sinovera
Dr. Taco.
Canis_dirus
Wolf
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
True Night
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

The Game: Beyond the End OOC Empty
PostSubject: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:19 am

The Game: Beyond the End

What is The Game?

I know what some of you may be thinking, I decided to use this name long before I ever heard of The Game.

This RP was started by a friend and I before we knew what roleplaying was. We used stuffed animals, Bionicles, and Kinect characters; acting them out in an evolving storyline. Eventually we got rid of the toys and started doing everything verbally and on paper. Out of a lack of creativity we dubbed it The Game, and the name stuck. After taking on a couple more members the RP really took off. For years dominated our social gatherings and filled our free time. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Members outgrew it, eventually leaving just Canis and I. We too got tired of it, and concluded the story December 8th, 2012. Or so I thought at the time.

Now starts a new chapter based off of the way things were during the height of the roleplay, and modified for roleplex.

Overview

Instead of trying to summarize the events of billions of years (some of this happened prior to the start of the RP, there was also a number of time skips) and then leave a lot out I have decided to turn a new page.

Every so many billion of years in The Game, the universe resets itself. Each cycle yields new species, a few of which reach sentience. Eventually these races progress to the space age and beyond. However, technology isn't the only force at work. There are always anomalies, beings granted power beyond imagination. There is no restricting factor. Any shape, any size, any power. What can be said is that no two are completely alike, and their numbers are few.

This story begins in the middle of a cycle, where the inhabitants have progressed past a Star Wars level of technology, or a corresponding level of magic in some cases. There are numerous civilizations throughout the cosmos, however everyone is restricted to the same Galaxy to start out with. Characters can be ancient or newly created. They can be a member of a galactic government or a loner. Players can create empires, but may not control them. I will provide an overarching plot and action when needed, but every decision is ultimately made by the players.

Rules

1. No metagaming, autoing or powerplaying. If somebody has a power that influences thoughts or actions, please acknowledge it accordingly. Anyone can resist, but be reasonable. Nobody has enough power to attempt to make another super being commit suicide, or do something strongly against their nature.

2. What constitutes as mary suing or godmodding is subjective since this RP uses powerful characters by nature. So long as what you're doing isn't beyond the scope of your abilities (which I have to approve) and doesn't break any of the other rules it's probably fine. I'm aiming to make characters equivalent to each other, no characters are invincible.

3. Characters can and will die. If this doesn't settle well with you look elsewhere. Players are allowed to kill each other within reason. This means having a legitimate roleplay incentive, there will be no shooting first and asking questions later. Killing sprees are out of the question.

4. Characters should be powerful, but not godlike. Nobody will get planetary scale attacks, unavoidable instant kills, or anything of that nature. I'm very lenient, but I have to cap it somewhere. I will impose character changes or limitations if a problem arises. Time travel is not allowed.

5. I'd like at least five lines a post if at all possible, but smaller posts are better than none at all.

6. Be considerate and respectful of the others players. The purpose of roleplaying is to have fun, lets keep it that way for everyone.

7. Most mature themes are game in this RP. Swearing, gore, drugs and alcohol are okay; use fade to black when appropriate for sex. Don't abuse or overuse this. If your character drops the F-bomb every other sentence ect. we're going to have an issue.

8. Put "ascension" anywhere in your character sheet.

9. I'm going to place a character limit of five. If you really want more talk to me about it. Fewer characters with more content is better than more characters with less.

10. While this is a sandbox RP, get permission before playing as critical NPCs (leaders, mission givers, enemies ect.). If you want your character to go bounty hunting, I'll make up a wanted criminal for whoever's paying you and make a mission out of it. Rather than you making up the enemy and narrating what happens.

11. Players will narrate most events in their empires, but will have to ask for permission before doing anything drastic. I don't want players making a certain character wanted in their empire and sending mercenaries after them, or declaring war on another empire on their own accord or anything else RP changing. This is primarily a character RP.

12. Nothing is sacred. There are no planets, dimensions, universes etc. that are automatically secured and cannot be attacked broken into. You can however put measures into place to deter or stop intruders. If something seems too extreme I will enforce alterations. There is almost no question that each empire will be under attack and or infiltrated at some point in the RP.

13. Feel free to send me your character's tactical information (skills, equipment, and powers) in a PM rather than posting it.

14. Please post any questions or feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

Character Sheet

General Information

Name/alias: (what your character is called)
Race: (anything you can imagine that has no dimension greater than 50 feet)
Gender: (for robots and the like list whether it's masculine or feminine if applicable)
Appearance: (physical features and attire if applicable)
Personality: (optional)
Alignment: (optional; neutral, good, or bad)
Affiliation: (optional; is your character sided with anyone, or are they on their own)
Bio/history: (optional; how your character came to be and what they have done with their existence thus far)

Tactical Information (PM me this if you'd like)

Skills: (anything your character can do that isn't power related)
Equipment: (any weapons, armor, tools ect. your character may have)
Transportation: (any spaceships or other vehicles your character uses to get around, include weaponry)
Power: (what extraordinary things can your character do? be detailed and don't leave anything out)
Weaknesses/limitations/drawbacks: (what is your character vulnerable to? what restrictions are associated with their power?)

Empire Sheet

Name

Culture: (races, customs, traditions, history ect.)
Economy: (the currency, industrial, and agricultural side of the empire)
Military: (what type of fleet, space stations, ground forces ect. does your empire employ? I don't want numbers)
Relations: (what empires does yours get along with? what empires does your tolerate? what empires does yours clash with?)
Homeworld: (describe the homeworld of your empire if applicable)

Last edited by True Night on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 am

Last edited by True Night on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Last edited by True Night on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:31 pm

I am most definitely joining this.

Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Alright cool. I'll get in the empire and faction information later today, but they should have no influence on what character you decide to make. Character first, then figure out where they fit in.

Of course you can always make an empire that they hail from.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm

General Information

Name/alias: Captain Richard Jackson
Race: Human

Appearance: Richard is a rather short guy, being only around 5’7” and weighing 160 lbs. Being a military officer, he is relatively fit, though commanding a spaceship doesn’t lend itself to making you a bodybuilder with a six-pack exactly. Richard is Asian-American in appearance, with “yellow” skin and short jet-black hair in a crew cut. Oddly enough for his appearance, Richard has sapphire blue eyes. His face always has a kind look on it, and he never seems to be fully angry, though when pissed off he has a look of utter disappointment on his face. Richard wears a steel grey peacoat buttoned all the way up (like soldiers do in the military) with gold buttons, and a pair of navy blue trousers. On the right side of his breast on his coat is his ribbon rack, which has an assortment of colors on it depicting a variety of medals which he has earned. On both of Richard’s shoulders and his jacket’s cuffs are his rank.
Personality: I really don’t feel like doing this right now.
Alignment: good, I guess you could say.
Affiliation: Garthedus
Bio/history: “War country patriot duty freedom freedom” -Dwight Eisenhower

Tactical Information

Skills: Richard is a master ship captain, one of the best in the galaxy. He is an incredibly well-adapt strategist. Having been through several wars, Richard is not one to show mercy on the battlefield, and will do insane things to win (like ram another ship or board another ship to plant a nuke in its engine room). Richard has had military-grade combat training, and is a good fighter.
Equipment: Richard carries with him a Saybre-Tech 422 semi-automatic railgun (a weapon that uses rails of superconductors to launch a ferrotungsten bullet at incredible speeds), as well as a forcefield generator that generates an energy shield around Richard when he’s under attack. The shield can stand up to most bullets as well as handheld rocket launchers (at full power). His shield degrade over time and have a charge time of 10 minutes. Richard also has a touch-screen tacpad on his left forearm that he can use to communicate with the ship or other nearby empires (like a space iPhone).

Transportation: Richard is the captain of the 4284-2700 Maverick, a Garthedan battleship. The ship looks like this , and is 4,000 feet long. The ship is equipped with a host of weaponry, mostly of the ballistic variety. He is particularly fond of the pulse cannon, a weapon similar to the MAC rounds from Halo that fires a massive slug of ferrous tungsten with a core of plasmatic silicon that explodes on impact. The Maverick has 14 cannons on each side, a total of 28. The ship is powered on an antimatter fusion reactor and is equipped with a warp drive, allowing the Maverick to travel at faster-than-light speed. Pulse cannons can punch a hole in the hull of almost any ship. The Maverick’s shields are strong enough to stand up to pretty much anything at full power, though the more the shields are damaged, the weaker they get until they drop down to zero percent and have to recharge.

Other: Ascension

Last edited by Death on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 am

The Enigma Federation

Culture: The Enigma culture is one of violence and ancient tradition. The Enigma include only one race: The Enigma, a race of shapeshifting creatures who originated in a parallel universe, which is now in ruins. Though they are very rarely in it, this is what the Enigma look like in their base form. Most of the time, only Enigma leaders are the only ones who stay in this form. When not in that armor, base-form Enigma resemble slimy black encephalopods, with large braincases and extremely strong muscular tentacles. Because the Enigma can shape shift, they often disguise themselves as other races, though can modify their host identities however they feel like. Enigma function in a series of colonies, each functioning like its own independent country, with its own laws. All colonies are required to have a certain number of trade routes to the homeworld and have to send exorbitant taxes to the homeworld, which are mostly paid through illicit methods because they are so expensive. Enigma children are sent to the homeworld to go through schooling and military training at the age of ten, and then can either stay in the Enigma homeworld as part of their official standing army or can return to their home colony to do whatever they wish. Enigma that have not gone through this training or foreigners are denied citizenship by the Enigma governments. Enigma don’t really have any holidays other than once a year at New Years, where many Enigma go on a pilgrimage to their homeworld. The Enigma worship no direct god, as they believe themselves to be a race of deities. They are famed storytellers, and tell tales of the Ancient Wars from their home universe, which was destroyed long ago in a war.

Economy: The Enigma’s economy functions mostly off of transactions deemed illegal to the rest of the galaxy. They thrive in the drug trade, and are a lot like the Italian Mafia in that aspect, and also are notorious black market traders. Enigma are also notoriously pirates, and will take over military vessels to strip them of their weapons and melt down their metals. Whenever ships disappear in deep space, it’s usually attributed to an Enigma raid. Because they can shapeshift, they’re incredibly difficult to detect, and so almost always succeed in taking enemy ships. Enigma are also notoriously spies-for-hire, due to their shapeshifting abilities. They steal knowledge from one empire and sell it to another for a high price. All of these illicit acts are done to pay the massively high tariffs imposed by the homeworld. Enigma colonies are normally placed on asteroids and artificial celestial bodies, not planets, so they cannot grow their own food. Enigma trade is based solely off of treaties with other empires and piracy.

Military: The Enigma military stays at their homeworld of Thanton until a colony sends word to the homeworld that they require military assistance. Then the full force of the Enigma military is sent out to that colony to protect it. The Enigma military stay in the base form, and have extremely powerful energy shields, as well as extremely futuristic weaponry. The Enigma are famous for using the Singularity Gun, a weapon that creates an unstable singularity (black hole) on impact with an object for a fraction of a second, and then vanishes, taking massive chunks out of any enemy. The Enigma navy is enormous, and this ships have extremely powerful cloaking devices, allowing them to sneak onto an enemy planet and drop troops without anyone knowing. Enigma spaceships use much larger and more powerful Singularity Guns with the capabilities of tearing a chunk the size of New York City out of a planet. They’re inaccurate, though, so the Enigma normally use weaker singularity guns or energy weapons to fight other ships. When the Enigma military is not sent out, every colony has its own militia that is made of citizens and protects it from attack. The militiamen normally use pirate weapons from a host of different empires, and almost all of their ships are stolen. Occasionally, a very large colony will be granted a government task force composing of three Imperial ships and around 500 Enigma warriors.

Relations: Every Enigma colony has their own alliances with surrounding races, though, since every colony must trade with the homeworld, the homeworld has trade pacts with every race the colonies embrace by default. The Enigma always post one of their own members in the government of their allies or enemies to keep tabs on them.

Homeworld: Thanaton is encapsulated in a pocket universe that bridges the gap between the old Enigma universe and the Game universe. It is accessible via a black hole that is heavily defended by the Enigma navy. Thanaton is closed to outsiders; only Enigma are allowed through. It is said that Thanaton is covered in enormous gleaming silver cities and beautiful sapphire oceans. The plants on Thanaton have shimmering gold-and-red leaves, and the animals are incredibly varied. The Enigma capital city is Ravedon, an enormous city about six times larger than New York City. In Ravedon lives the Enigma Emperor, a mysterious figure known to the rest of the universe as The Raven of Thanaton, or just The Raven. The planet is defended by the full force of the Enigma Army and Navy. Nothing gets in or out without them knowing it.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:37 am

Also accepted. The whole having a private universe reminding me of something from the original Game that needs to be implemented here. Check the new rule number 11.

What you have is perfectly fine. I just want to spell out that there is no such thing as impenetrable defences right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:43 am

I'm well-aware. Anyone can enter Thanaton through the black hole if you can get past the military.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 am

Empire Sheet

Spoiler:

General Information

Name/alias: Nessus Predator Saro (Saro)
Race: Nessus
Appearance: A young male Nessus who stands at 7'2 and weighs about three hundred and thirty pounds. with Cerberus military training, giving him peak physical and mental fitness. He is trained in the art of stealth and is a sniper for the Harbinger military.

Personality: Saro is a quiet and respectful young predator, preferring take the title of predator to any his might have from Nessus, as he was born and grew up on the Cerberus home planet. While he does not have the natural ferocity that the Cerberians are born with, his upbringing has built him up to be able to hold his own to other Predators. Despite his different species, he is not treated differently, as the Cerberus are a very respect based culture, and he has earned it.

Alignment: Neutral good

Affiliation: The Nessus, the Cerberus, the Harbingers

Bio/history: Saro is a Nessus trainee from Xacarro, the Cerberus planet. His family migrated to the forest world in search of a more interesting life than that which the urban and sub-urban planet that Nessus was, could offer. As he aged he chose to join the military and take up sniper school. His weaponry includes the standard Cerberus gauntlet blades and communicator on both arms, along with other desired Cerberian weaponry, such as a cloaking device. However, he does have training in the art of using several different kinds of weaponry, specializing in sniper rifles. He is also highly educated, as is the way of the Nessus, and therefor is a very intelligent person, able to hold his own in almost any debate. Ascension.

Tactical Information

Skills: Hand to hand combat, sniping, stealth, mind games, armed combat, genetic ability to retain information.
Equipment: Mormo Sniper rifle and operating equipment, Cerberian stealth equipment, Cerberian communicator, Cerberian dual blades, special ops issue energy shield (inspired by Halo), and special ops body armor.
Power: Has the ability to do things far beyond what seems physically possible in the aspect of strength, this includes jumping, falling, and lifting.
Weaknesses/limitations/drawbacks: Power is physical only, and can only be used to get to the vantage point he desires to reach unless he plans to directly engage his target. His energy shield is electrical based, meaning anything from overloading to EMP blasts will shut it down. EMP blasts shut it down temporarily. Overloading requires fixing before it will work again. Weapon, while meant to fire just about any type of ammo in existence, is single shot.
Transportation:
Saro owns a vessel he has come to calling the Arrowhead. The Arrowhead is a medium sized starship equipped with all of the most up to date gear that the Harbingers have in their disposal. This includes just about every living space the crew would require and then some. The most notable thing inside the ship are it's laboratories. They have samples of weaponry, biological tissue, some living creatures in them, and the equipment required to create Hydra if needed. Now, this isnt all of what it has at it's disposal, but it suits its captain in the terms of the fact that it has an incredible cloaking device to it, going as far as to quieting it's engines when needed. The ships arsenal includes escape pods, turrets, missiles of all sorts, and has a certain type of cannon that fires a dart like ammo that is actually an EMP.

Last edited by TheⓍperator on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

There are always backdoors for certain powers and technology, but that isn't everyone.

Accepted Op.

Last edited by True Night on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:51 am

The Garthedus Legion

Culture: Military to the core. Every civilian goes through combat training and is on standby for being drafted. Everyone carries a gun as it is illegal not to. With everybody packing, there is very little crime. Try to rob a store and you'll have a dozen guns on you. Those who are not deterred by the gun law face execution. Garthedus is a hierarchy based on an individual's talents. Everyone's job is determined by a test, those who are discontent may attempt to retake it once every year. The population is composed of almost exclusively humanoids and prejudice against non-humanoids is wide spread. A large portion of the population are cyborgs.

Economy: All property is owned by the government. All necessities are covered, so long as citizens work so many hours a week while anything beyond that costs. Any additional time worked will earn credits, which can be spend of entertainment, recreation, and so on. Garthedus is an industrial machine. They mine excessively, and produce everything else they need inside labs. The days nutrition is give in the form of an engineered paste. They want for nothing from the other races.

Military: Garthedus has one of if not the largest navy in the galaxy, however their ever expanding mining operations has their numbers stretched thin. They also employ large vessels by comparison to most other races. Everything they use is robust, strictly utilitarian and armed to the teeth. Ballistic weaponry makes up the vast majority of their arsenal, with the exception of infrared lasers, and solidified light that are just as common. The stealth capabilities of Garthedus is behind most other empires.

Relations: All peaceful races are tolerated, but only fellow humanoids are truly embraced. Everyone else is an enemy.

Homeworld: The main world of the Garthedus, Titus, has been completely mined out. It now resembles I giant space station, which it might as well be. Surrounding it is an artificial ring on which ships are built in the vacuum of space. There is an unnatural blue tint to the planet from a powerful planetary shield that is constantly active. On the surface it is all military installations and planetary guns. Metropolis goes all the way to the core, which is for production and scientific purposes. Elevators and magrails are used to get all over quickly and efficiently. Garthedus is hesitant about most other empires, so there is almost no visitors.

Last edited by True Night on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:38 am

The Choruzak Hive

Culture: The Choruzak have a hivemind and are made up of countless alien creatures. Each creature is given a role to serve based on it's particular abilities. The vast majority are not sentient. Mindless drones do simple tasks, while the smarter ones act as soldiers and scientists. Larger ones take the place of vehicles and spaceships. Each species shares a deep loyalty to the hive and will die to protect it. New additions to the hive are rarely peaceful, almost every member was captured, mutated, and psionically enslaved.

Economy: There is no currency. Everything is for the good of the whole, never the individual. Industry and agriculture is simply securing new food sources.

Military: The Choruzak themselves take the place of most weapons. Bipedal members have been reported using guns, but those too are living. Everything that other races accomplish with tech or magic is done done with biological features. They hurl spines, spit acid, emit shockwaves, you name it. Nothing they have is on the size scale of spaceships, but they outnumber all other races by a long shot. The Choruzak are truly terrifying foes in any environment. Some species release spores that drift through space on solar wind. This means they can be found anywhere from asteroids to other races worlds.

Relations: The Choruzak are enemies to all, but sometimes other races seek to use them as weapons. This always backfires.

Homeworld: UNKNOWN

Last edited by True Night on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:56 am

might sign up for this later :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:01 am

More the merrier. It's probably going to a take a few days to get everything together, even then it will always be open to join.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Culture: Military ta tha core. Every civilian goes all up in combat hustlin n' is on standby fo' bein drafted. Y'all KNOW dat CENSORED, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. Everyone carries a glock as it is illegal not to. With dem hoes packing, there is straight-up lil crime. Try ta rob a store n' you gonna gotz a thugged-out dozen glocks on yo thugged-out ass. Those whoz ass is not deterred by tha glock law grill execution. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Garthedus be a hierarchy based on a individualz talents, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Everyonez thang is determined by a test, dem playas whoz ass is discontent may attempt ta retake it once every last muthafuckin year. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Da population is composed of almost exclusively humanoidz n' prejudice against non-humanoidz is wide spread. Y'all KNOW dat CENSORED, muthafucka! A big-ass portion of tha population is cyborgs.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 pm

this sounds like fun im gonna get to work on my CS
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Awesome. 2 more peeps.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Wonderful, I never thought The Game would start again after we ended it. Let the fun begin....
A shame that we can't do the strategic aspect of things, although it wouldn't work as well here.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:31 pm

hey guys guess what I Lose
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Nice Gizoogle Maxx lol.

Cool beans Wolf.

Yeah, no empire battles this time around. Going to have to come up with a system with how player empires are going to be managed though.

EDIT: Think I came up with a way.

Also I edited the NPC rule to just critical NPCs. In players own empires NPCs can be controlled for post flavor, I just don't want people assigning themselves missions and carrying them out themselves, or have a band of elite mercenaries join their ship crew, stuff like that.

Last edited by True Night on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:46 pm

I'll probably be directly controlling Sardonne, The Wolf's colony, but the rest of the Enigma will just kinda...be there. At least that's what my plan right now is. I'm most likely going to make more Enigma.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Name: Erebos
Race: unknown
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100527195353/bionicle/images/e/e7/CGI_Great_Spirit_Rising.jpg
His plating is shiny grey. Orange light shines out from between his joints and inside his eyes and mouth. He is 15 feet tall. His stomach area is also solid.

Personality: Erebos seeks power. He is ambitious, and cares only for himself. He will align with others, but only if it benefits him in the end. He shows no fear and has a tendency to be aggressive, although he can put it on the backburner when he needs to.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Affiliation: Himself

Bio/history: Erebos is an ancient entity. His memory of his origins were lost long ago. Ascension.

Known powers: metal manipulation, technopathy

Last edited by canis_dirus on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Maybe. I'd like to give players limited control of parts of their empires, but anyone who decides to just use a character is at a huge disadvantage (in most cases). I'm thinking that any actions done with the empires will have to be approved by me, the reset of the time they will just run in the background and provide a safe haven for characters, place to resupply, refuel, and so on. There will also be times that I want to do something that involves a players empire, in which case I will also ask. I'm open to suggestions on this.

Accepted Canis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game: Beyond the End OOC
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next