Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplex

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Mr Allen J
Maxx
Derkal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

lol XD yeah sounds good
I was going to suggest asking Dark if you guys could just all work for President darkel but that is funny so I like that idea XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 pm

That sounds fun :3 and maybe we can eventually hear the rumbling from the castle or hear some reporters talking about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Looks interesting! I would like to create a sheet for this.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Fudge, now I am thinking about lowering my characters age. I think I can rp as myself better if I play as my actual age.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm

just act like yourself and say you're older, everyone will get it XD
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Well, my character already works for Darkel, so...she's kind of a celebrity that tries to keep away from the media. She's the 'No comment' kind of person. I mean it when I say it doesn't sound like much fun to be hounded.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Here's my sheet.

Quote :
Name: StheT, or “Prussian”

Appearance: Prussian is rather tall, measuring 6’ 1” in height. He is white, has dishwater blond hair, and blue eyes. He is thin, but well-muscled in his legs and to a lesser extent in his arms. There is a small scar on the palm of his right arm, mostly faded, but is still visible. His right arm has an almost indistinguishable shade of blue in it. This is as remarkable as he gets.

The clothes he wears vary from time to time. Before he left Roleplex mysteriously, he commonly wore normal pants and a t-shirt—his casual wear. However, after his return, He came back with a more interesting set of clothes. He owns a cloak, which he uses occasionally depending on what he plans to do. Usually, when he wears the cloak, his left hand has a glove, but his right hand does not. Also, when he wears this cloak, he usually uses a pair of worn-out, albeit serviceable, boots. This is, as he calls it, his “Formal wear.”

Personality: After his return, Prussian is what he calls “A little more colorful.” He often cracks jokes, and tends not to be very serious unless he’s in a dire situation—A liability. However, when he is serious, he does his best to absolutely destroy the problem, whether or not it actually works in the end.

Prussian is fascinated by science and culture. During his stay in Redditland, he learned a lot about internet culture, hence his more “colorful” personality.

History: Like most Roleplexians, Prussian was born in Sporum City with the name StheT. For a long time, he was a nobody; just another Sporian walking in the background. Eventually, he met Darkel. They became friends, and Darkel eventually founded Ruthless Galaxy. However, StheT still lived in the RP section of Sporum City. StheT also met Vipera and Maxx during his time in Sporum City.

When Darkel founded Roleplex, StheT knew he had to move. He had no problem with Sporum City, but Roleplex was inhabited by nearly everyone he liked now. Darkel originally gave him a high position in the city council, but StheT was eventually downgraded. He was angry at first, but he realized that he didn’t have much to gain from being in the council, and adapted to being a regular Roleplexian.

Over the weeks, StheT, now commonly called Prussian, began appearing less and less in public. Eventually, he disappeared.
Without consulting anyone, he hid the keys to his house and left Roleplex for Redditland, a metropolis even bigger than Roleplex. Prussian “Lived” in Redditland as a lurker, reading about world news, watching people go about their business, and exploring the city. During his time there, he learned how to use magic, and how to freerun.

One night, Prussian realized that living as a lurker, fighting off wild animals and staying separated from Redditland’s society wasn’t a very grand life. He returned to Roleplex, found his key, and began trying to live life as normal once more.

Special Abilities/Characteristics: Prussian, even though he can use magic, is not a master. He is able to create illusions, but the illusions are not too advanced or crazy. For instance, He can make an enemy see another one of him, but depending on the enemy’s willpower, it may not work. Illusion also allows him to “transform” into other things, something which he always uses to his advantage If he wanted to be a dinosaur, he can focus on being one roughly his size. It does not work on everyon, however, and is very exhausting when used for long periods of time.
He also has the ability to freerun, something he learned in Redditland to get from one part of the city to another a little quicker. Of course, he can’t run up walls without something to hold on to, or jump off a three-story building and land unharmed. However, as you can expect,  this is also very tiring, and can’t be used for much longer than5 minutes.

Other: DOZ ROCKS

So, what do you think? Is it alright? Should I make any edits?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Looks good. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm working on a post now.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I had a big post ready and then I got ninjad!!!
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:03 am

Name: Night

Appearance: Night is usually stands eight feet tall, and is composed of pure darkness. He wears no clothing and has a smooth, hairless skin and a genderless body. Ghostly green points of light reside where eyes should be. His form is distinctly muscular and V shaped, but long limbs offset this enough that he doesn't appear bulky whatsoever. With his arms at his sides, Night's clawed hands dangle at knee level. Sharp talons adorn his toe, and two spikes protrude from both shoulder blades. Small horns similarly jut from his skull, two on top, one on each side of his head. Other facial features such as ears, a nose, or a mouth are nonexistent.

Personality: Night is very cool and reserved in demeanor. Nothing seems to phase him, and he is often described as being emotionless. He'll take time to think in the middle of a conversation, and never say anything that doesn't need to be said. Many see him deceptive or having something to hide due to his tendency to withhold information (or the fact that he looks rather evil), but the majority of what he does say is completely honest. Everyone is friend or foe in his eyes, there is little grey area. Those without a sullied reputation are given the benefit of the doubt. Night is commonplace at the nighttime and indoor social gatherings of Roleplex, while absent from ones held in daylight.

History: Night is an entity forged in heartless fires of the darkest depths of hardcore roleplaying. His birth brought forth a new reign of terror for the inhabitants. After years of wanton destruction and domination he sought a change of pace in a new place with more beings. The last remaining ally of the old world showed him the city of Roleplex, where he now resides much more peacefully and casually as the founder of Umbra Enterprises.

Special Abilities/Characteristics: Night is a fleshless, corporeal undead made of solidified shadow. The substance is incredibly durable, essentially making himself his own armor and weapons. In addition, he is supernaturally strong and able to hide in plain sight within darkness. He can also see in the dark, and teleport between shadows at will. Lacking a mouth, Night can telepathically detect and communicate with creatures within 100 feet. At will he can produce an unholy aura with a radius of 20 feet, that bolsters and gradually heals undead while sickening the living. The effect is proximity based, so you'd have to real close feel nauseous or anything. It's an indicator that he's using the ability more than anything else. His gaze has the potential to strike fear into mortals. This is based roughly on how strong the target is compared to Night. For example a player might feel an urge to put some distance between themselves and Night, whereas a weaker enemy or noncombatant is likely to be terrified, a boss monster wouldn't even notice. Regardless of the result the target is then immune to his gaze for 24 hours. Lastly, Night can summon up to six mindless undead minions, such as skeletons or zombies. They are quite weak, can only complete the simplest tasks, and have to be summoned slowly one at a time. Night is more or less helpless in direct daylight. He is severely weakened, blinded, disoriented, and unable to use gaze or summon undead.

Other: I used a template from a monster called a Nightwalker, a sub class of a Nightshade. Too bad the last name Shade is taken.

DOZ ROCKS

Last edited by True Night on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added shadow based telportation)
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

Thanks, Dark!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:22 am

If anyone happens to have permission to be patrolling Dark's building, my character is on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:39 am

Perhaps I could conveniently appear?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Alrghty, Vipera, Celo almost ran into your character! :3 (feels so weird saying that- Like I'm talking about myself in third person)
And I'm gonna get to work on a side character now so that those who don't know what to post can interact with her somewhere
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm

@TrueNight: accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Sweet. Now, where to start... or more of where should I have him end up. I'll probably have him start at his HQ, but It'd be cool to start an interaction with somebody towards the end.

EDIT: Frack, hopefully it isn't that big of a deal that I forgot to mention that Night can see in the dark... lol
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Celo, Vipera, would you mind if I dropped in?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:27 pm

I wouldn't mind :3 I have no place to speak for Vipera but I don't think she would mind either
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Emphasis on "drop in."

I'm making a post now. Stand by, Celo.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Sheet up tomorrow. for sure. Got distracted my Important stuff.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Uh... Prussia? Vipers and Celo are inside XD well. I can make it to where Celo was just runnin outside if you want XD
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 pm

I'll edit mine quickly.

Is Celo near a window?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Sure why not XD
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Whatever works.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:10 am

Okay, so I am most certain that this will be fine, but I forgot to mention in Yusuf's sheet that he's an extremely good climber (like Ezio good). This will be important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplex
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next