Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)

Go down 
+10
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
Derkal
Dragonbud
MisterTraveler
SaraSkyWolf
Absolutely not Prussian
Angelwolf99
Maxx
Sairei
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

Location : I don't know, but the walls are padded, and they're making me wear this super comfy jacket with no armholes.

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 am

Alright, I made a new and better-suited-for-this-roleplay character. This will be my last attempt. *prepares parachute*

Name: Nyx Raven
Race: (feel free to make one up)
Aviannis, a species based of various kinds of birds. Their planet is heavily mountainous, so they evolved with wings. There are many varieties and appearances, since the race has populated the whole planet, and thus had to deal with many different climates.

Appearance: (be descriptive. Include a picture if you can, I love pictures!) (MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE HEIGHT)
She's short; about 5'4". The region of her planet that she's from is mostly inhabited by raven-based creatures, so she is too. There's a picture:
Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 Character_design___nyx_raven_by_saraskywolf-d79gv7b

Personality: (Be very descriptive. VERY)
Basically, a teenager. Not just any teenager; the super-annoying kind, that whines and complains about everything, and doesn't care what anyone thinks about them. She is also a thief; she doesn't work for anyone, she just likes stealing things. Gold, gems, and shiny things, although she makes an exception for things that she finds really interesting.

Abilities: (If your race has any unique inherent abilities)
They can fly, since they're a bird race, and therefore have skeletons light enough for their wings to carry.
They also have no equivalent to modern medicine, so they use herbs and plants to heal themselves.

Skills: (What is your character's knack for? Smooth-talking? Fighting?)
She tries not to fight, preferring instead to be really loud, so that everyone around her is used to her being noisy, and therefore doesn't notice when she gets sneaky. She makes an effort to avoid actual fighting, although she won't shy away from it if she gets caught in it. Under normal circumstances, she would keep a dagger strapped to her thigh, and a few poison vials to throw at people/pour on them/coat her dagger in and stab them with.

Other: (i still comprehend nothing TURTLE WATER BEAR)
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:26 am

Sairei wrote:
Nah Soldier says that.
Engineer says

"I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your stupid face!"

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 am

Uh. No?
Is this a problem? XD

Sara your character is accepted. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:04 am

The Engineer is my Acirian character.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:06 am

Waiting on you Maxxeh. :B
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 am

GM sent me the pic. Now all I have to do is finish these sheets and I'm good. Don't know how long that will take though. Trust me: I'm moving as fast as I can.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:22 am

PROTEST

I FOUND SOCKS
AND ATE THEM
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 am

@Maxx:
Ok. At this rate we'll be able to start tomorrow! Very Happy

@Dark:
...DUNNAT EAT MY SOCKS.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:38 am

MY SOCKS D:
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am

SOCK ROX.
TEH SOCKS UNDER MY VOODOO
TEH SOCKS ARE FECES
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:44 am

Someone here is high.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 am

Name: Feffon Ferrogaster
Gender: Poryphages don’t really have a gender, though I will refer to Adrage as male
Race: Poryphage
Appearance: Feffon is a one of those beings that appear to be so cute until they bite your head off, literally in his case. He is a relatively teardrop-shaped fish (though a good bit fatter than a teardrop), with a large head and an oblong body that tapers down gradually. He is about two and a half feet long, and mysteriously enough weighs practically nothing. He has a tail like a pufferfish and spiked fins on his sides, as well as a frill of sharp spines running down his back that look like a very long mohawk. The defining feature of Feffon is his massive jaws. His mouth is almost larger than his face, and is set with a massive set of razor-sharp silvery-white teeth that make a loud clanging sound when gnashed as if they were made of metal. He has no lips, meaning that his teeth are always visible. Feffon has no nose (but smells through receptors in his long tongue) and very small holes set back far towards the back of his “head” for ears. Feffon’s eyes are large and almost comical-looking. They exaggerate his emotions a ton and cause him to look almost constantly hungry. Feffon’s skin is like that of a Cane Toad’s, being dry and olive green with many wart-like bumps giving him an odd texture. He is counter-shaded, meaning that his color of green gets gradually lighter as you travel from the top of him to the bottom. Feffon seems to be cut in widthways by a fringe of small spines that normally lay flat against his skin. When startled, Feffon turns blood red and inflated to twice his size, causing these spines to stand erect and deadly.

Personality: As far as the intelligence of sentient beings go, Feffon is at the shallow end of the gene pool. He’s one of those more balls than brains characters, a creature that almost constantly gets in fights even when there’s absolutely no chance of winning. Valiant, yes, but often ends with him getting his spiny rear end kicked. He is driven by instinct more than intellect, and his stomach practically controls him. He spends most of his time eating or thinking about food. When Feffon isn’t thinking about food (which is rare) he ponders the meaning of life and reflects on the divine properties of sentient existence. In short, he always thinks about food. Yet again, you would too if you were practically a floating stomach with a small brain. Feffon is illiterate (though Engineer has taught him some VERY basic words like “Stop” and “24-hour Surveillance”), cannot write, and has trouble pronouncing large words. In one sentence, Feffon is a stupid floating stomach sack with a ton of guts.

Abilities: Well Poryphages have several special abilities which have allowed their foolish existence to carry on for this long. Firstly, Poryphage jaws are strong enough to tear through steel with ease. Their teeth are incredibly sharp and nearly unbreakable, and their saliva is laced with hydrochloric acid, allowing them to dissolve their way through tough food. Their highly-acidic saliva combined with quite possibly the most powerful digestive enzymes in the galaxy allow Feffon and other Poryphages to eat practically anything. Their stomachs turn almost any material into nutrients and the acids destroy the majority of poisons, making Feffon immune to them. Poryphages also have special sacks in their bodies that convert oxygen in the air into helium, allowing Feffon to float in the air. Special jets on either side of Feffon’s tail allow him to move, and his fins control his movement. Feffon can, when startled or surprised, puff himself up to twice his size like a pufferfish, causing him to both float much higher and fend off predators with his razor-sharp spikes. All of Feffon’s fins are sharp and can cut through skin. Feffon has an extremely good sense of smell, and can track food from miles away.

Of course, there are weaknesses to Feffon. Firstly, the name “floating stomach” is a little misleading, as Feffon’s stomach is actually not that large. Most of his stomach section is a wild maze of intestines and digestive organs that pump hundreds of acids and enzymes into his exocrine system in order to digest his food. His stomach is basically just used to soften the food and doesn’t have much storage space. Because of this, Feffon needs to eat almost constantly, and can starve if he isn’t given a supply of nutrients (whether digestively or intravenously) in 24 hours. Secondly, Feffon’s helium tanks make him flammable. His race has developed a fear of fire, and he naturally shies away from it (though he has learned the difference between fire and a light). Thirdly, Feffon is quite frankly stupid. He’s dumb as a post and has no desire to learn whatsoever. He is driven to do one thing; eat, and that is something he excels at. Because of this, Feffon can be easily outsmarted. Besides that, Feffon’s just...normal. He can be wounded by all sorts of weapons (bullets, lasers, etc) just the same as you and me. His sense of sight is average, though he does not hear very well.

Skills: Eating. Like, eating everything. Feffon doesn’t exactly have any other skills besides munching on absolutely everything. Steel, granite, flesh -if it’s there, he’ll eat it.

Other: OM NOM NOM NOM MUST...EAT….TURTLE! NOM NOM MUST EAT….EATEATEATWATER! OM NOM NOM NOM EATEATEATEATBEAR!!!! MUST...NOMNOMNOM EAT! EATEATEAT TURTLEWATERBEAR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:56 am

ThePrussianCompy wrote:
Someone here is high.

Higher than a kite.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:09 am

Sairei wrote:

@Dark:
...DUNNAT EAT MY SOCKS.[/color]

Feffon: FOOOOOOOOOOOOD! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!! *eats everyone's socks*
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:16 am

I just had the most horrifying image form in my head!

Well, goodnight, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Accepted, Maxx. Though I'm not quite sure about biting through steel. I'll see how it plays out first.

I'll put up the IC when I get home from church. Whee!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Oh hey I was so busy with my school trip I didn't notice this rp XD I might join- maybe type up a sheet when I get home today from this trip. Won't be home for a bit, though.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Sairei wrote:
Accepted, Maxx. Though I'm not quite sure about biting through steel. I'll see how it plays out first.

I'll put up the IC when I get home from church. Whee!

Well the idea is that he can eat more or less anything. I'm gonna work on my second sheet now. Feffon's one of those peeps that needs some backup.

Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Ok. I won't be home for another two hours anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Wow I should really get working on a character then.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm excited Very Happy. It's been so long since the LAL/Color group has RPed together.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Should I wait on you, DB?

And Maxx are you going to have a second character that I need to wait on too?
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:01 pm

No need to wait for me, I'll be finished with the character by the end of the day :3 all I have left is the appearance
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Alright.
Well if I managed to get this started today it might be a bit slow. I forgot I hate Sundays because everyone wants me to spend time with them, and go on 'family walks' and do 'family things.'

Ghhhhh I am not a people person.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next