Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)

Go down 
+6
Derkal
Dragonbud
DerpaGlerp
Angelwolf99
Absolutely not Prussian
Sairei
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:06 am

"Oh a battle ship coming to get us..wait what!" Donfroste shot up from his chair and scuttled over to a viewing window he had to hop up to get a few glimpses what he saw wasn't too good apparently a large weaponized ship was reducing the small cargo ship to nothing. "Don't worry everyone I you're brave warrior will stop this menace!" he shouted as loudly as he could. Donfroste would battle this ship it didn't bother him that he was to combat the other ship or he had virtually no combat experience or weapons to harm it with. He then proceeded to grab a fire extinguisher and charge to the cargo door.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 am

The fire alarm went off. The inside of the ship was set aglo with a red light.

"Augh figure something out!" Kydi shouted, running back into the passenger area upon seeing a creature charge the door with a fire extinguisher. He attempted to wrestle the canister from the small creature's grasp, all the while keeping an eye on the view outside. Kydi felt a slight lurch as Thray maneuvered the ship away from the damaged cargo vessel; they could not afford to be caught in the blast zone.

"I am sure they will fire at us," Thray explained to Ketryn. "They will recognize this ship instantly. Any Kyrenien would." As if to prove his point, a red light flicked on and an ominouse alarm sounded. "We've been spotted!" Thray growled. "The fire alarm gave us away!"

The blackness of space was suddenly filled with light as the Drellius opened fire upon The Silent Dirge. Raising the shields and dropping the cloak, Thray made a jump into hyperspace. More of a skip, really, as he suddenly found himself staring at a strange planet through the viewport.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 am

Somnus was even more on edge than he had been before boarding the ship, and that was saying a lot.  He kept his wings spread just slightly, and the fur on his back was sticking up.  His tail twitched.  He wasn't sure how close that had just been, as he had no idea how good Thray's ship was in combat, but he was comfortable thinking it had been pretty close.

He gave the room a cursory glance.  Everyone seemed to be fine, but he figured he would ask anyway. "Is everyone alright?" he asked calmly. Hopefully the other ship couldn't follow them.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 am

"No," Strange hissed, "I'm fine and dandy. How do you think we are?!"

Strange held onto the edge of his seat, as if he were to be thrown off at any moment. He felt like throwing up, even though it was physically impossible for Ayataans to throw up.

In all truthfulness, Strange didn't do well under stress. Sure,he looked calm and composed on the destroyed ship, but maybe it's because he just threw it into an explosive pile. Perhaps, Strange thought, it would explode any second. Strange shivered, as if the temperature had just dropped.

"G-go! No, I'm way too young to die!" Strange lifted one of his hands, making an awkward shooing motion, trying to signal to Thray to floor it. Then, with some strange twinge of satisfaction, he felt Thray "floor it." He quietly thanked Thray (in his mind) and let go of his seat. They were safe... More or less?

Last edited by ThePrussianCompy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 am

Pomona didn't look scared at all. If anything the young creature seemed to be enjoying herself. Even as the ship was under fire she was hooting with laughter, her nails digging onto her seat to avoid being thrown off. Eventually she launched off herself, once she felt like the biggest part of the dangerous ride was over, and made her way to the cockpit, in hopes of getting a better view of the action. She bobbed and weaved between the other creatures legs, standing over next to Kydi as the flashes of light danced through her vision. Oh how exciting this ride had become!

And suddenly little Pomona was knocked off her feet, being thrown a few feet forward as the ship took the jump through hyperspace. Once Pomona was able to stand back up, no longer feeling the ship jerk around, she stood up on her tiptoes, looking out the window with a look of pure awe. Her eyes and smile widened at the view of space in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:36 am

Feffon had absolutely no idea what was going on. They were in space, apparently, and their ship was getting...charged? It couldn't tell. These creatures were using very complicated words in a language that Feffon only knew bits and pieces of. Everyone seemed to be panicking, so Feffon also began to panic. It began to inflate itself as the ship blasted into hyper space and as the g's began to hit its body it inflated to full size, becoming a large ball of spikes that aimlessly floated through the air. It fluttered its fins as much as it could to avoid making contact with anyone's head (that would be quite the creative way to get a painful injury). Soon it found itself floating over the entrance to the cargo hold. It could smell something, something...

FOOD! Feffon quickly deflated itself and flew like a bullet into the cargo hold, its tongue-nose searching through the crates for the source of food. It got quite a fishy smell when it passed one crate in the back, but it didn't exactly smell like edible fish, so Feffon continued on. Soon it found itself floating above a crate of vegetables. It wasn't much (Feffon didn't like vegetables) but Feffon hadn't eaten real food in quite a long time and it smelled much better than metal. Feffon chomped clean through the top of the crate, spitting out a chunk of metal, and dove into the crate where it began to devour the vegetables, sending specks of food flying into the air, not unlike the Cookie Monster eating a cookie.

Jesus that thing can eat Samaki thought to himself as he watched Feffon chew through the vegetables. That thing was going to eat the ship's entire food supply before they even left local space! Samaki definitely did not want to starve, but he wanted to get caught less. He hoped that someone upstairs would hear it eating everything, but it seemed like their hands were full. So, he decided to get their attention in order to protect the food supply. Samaki grabbed a large piece of metal that Feffon spat out and winced as the acidic saliva still on it singed his hand. He juggled the chunk from hand to hand like a hot potato and finally tossed it at the steps leading to the cargo hold, where it made a loud "CLANG!" noise. He looked around once to make sure he wasn't seen and retreated back into his crate. Hopefully that would get someone's attention.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:43 am

Ketryn quickly smashed her hand down on a seat for balance as the ship began to move. She didn't want to trip and fall on anyone in the ship- a junk of metal falling on someone? Not fun. When she felt the ship stop, Ketryn slowly lifted a hand off the seat. The edge of the seat had been bent a little bit. Oops. She walked up to Kydi And Thray again, looking out the window expressionlesly.

"I accidentally dented the rim of that seat a bit," Ketryn alerted the two, feeling it was the right thing to do. "I'm sorry."  If it were possible, her face would be a bright red by now. It wasn't possible, though and Ketryn could only sigh a she looked outside the ship. "What planet is tha-"

A clanging sound was heard from somewhere. "What was that?"

The question was sent at the Kyrenians, but Ketryn was already searching for the cause of the noise. It was the soud of loose metal hitting metal. A familiar sound to her, of course. Ketryn walked to the supply room and saw the creature that ha eaten through metal diging into crates of food.

"Get out of the food crates," was all she could say, unwilling to get near the thing that could bite her arm off.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 am

"Give it back!" Donfroste whined as the larger alien attempted to take away the extinguisher. "Get your own weapon I know what I'm doing!" Then the ship lurched and he had his hands on the nozzle the lurch ripped off. The nozzle the thick compressed coolent splattered covering Donfroste from head to toe. "This is all your fault!" The little alien angrily wiped the foam from his eyes "Why did we space jump I had this under control. He then glanced over to the loud noise and was dismayed to see a large creature eating their food! "Hey get away from the food! He tried to run over to stop it but ended up falling on his face by slipping on the foam.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 am

Chaos. Kydi did not like chaos. He liked neat, orderly things with a sense of security about them, but all that the ship had become in the last few minutes was complete and utter chaos. He watched in dismay as the seats were bent, foam sprayed everywhere, leaves were strewn about, and shards of metal and wood from Feffon's eating disorder spray around the room. (Kydi didn't much care about the vegetables; it was just the mess.) He frantically pulled a vacuum hose from the wall and held it like one would hold a rifle.

Thray was becoming increasingly irritated at everyone. He could hear the pandemonium in the 'back seat' and was developing a twitch in his left eye. He stood and was about to storm back there to assess the situation when the ship lurched, caught in a 'wave' as another ship exited hyperspace close behind them. He fell back into his chair, cloak obscuring his vision.

"Are you kidding me?!" he cursed, reading the console. "How in the- they followed us!" Another lurch told him they were once again under fire, and the enemy ship wasn't pulling any punches. "KYDI!" Thray shouted, the loudest he'd ever been in his life, "GET UP HERE."

Kydi jumped, startled and thrown off his feet by the subsequent explosions outside the ship. He dropped the vacuum hose, which twitched nervously about the floor and ran back into the cockpit. He came to the same conclusion Thray had about five seconds earlier, and read the readouts as Thray guided The Silent Dirge into the upper atmosphere of the planet.  "Throw everything we've got at 'em," Thray growled, pulling up the weapons systems for Kydi. "I'm taking us down. We can hide on the planet for a lot longer than we can in space."

Last edited by Sairei on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 am

Strange groaned and clutched his head with his hand. He didn't like the pandemonium, either, but he was glad that Kydi and Thray seemed to have a little control over this mess. "Yes, yes, whatever it takes," Strange muttered quietly. For some reason, he felt a lot calmer.

"We're entering an atmosphere," Strange remarked, trying to get the noises and the growing panic out of his head. "It's okay, we're good. We're good. We can hide out here for a couple years, and, uh, create a society, away from the, uh, bad societies, and, uh, well, we'll... we'll be good. Yes. We're good. We can make it out."

However, Strange didn't seem entirely reassured.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:15 am

Somnus jumped. He hadn't paid much attention to the earlier chaos, other than to ensure that no one had broken anything important. Of course, now they were under attack again, which would obviously result in something important breaking. He wanted to help, but he couldn't exactly do that right now.

At least, not from inside the ship.

"Let me out into space," he said to Thray. It wasn't a question, it was a demand. They knew Kalia, they would know that he'd be fine. "I'll distract them while you get somewhere safe, and then I'll find you." He looked at the rest of the passengers. He had promised to protect them, and even if he hadn't he would still do everything in his power to help.

He looked at the airlock expectantly, as if it was impossible for it not to open, and unsheathed his claws.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:21 am

Chaos was everywhere. The ship was being fired on, some idiot had caused a fire extinguisher to explode, the "captain" was pointing a vacuum hose at people as if it were a weapon, and the world's hungriest fish was eating the ship's food supplies. Feffon did not stop when Ketryn ordered it to. Infact, it grabbed a cob of corn between its teeth and threw it at her head before chowing down on a large potato-like vegetable. The person covered in fire extinguishing fluid was ignored as Feffon was too busy eating to pay it any attention. This would be the perfect opportunity for Samaki to strike and take over the ship. It would be easy to incapacitate the captains and then at least crash land on this planet in front of them. Sure, there'd be casualties, but it would be worth it to dispatch these scumballs. Heck, maybe the Icthians were even the ones attacking. He had heard that they were mobilizing the space fleet before he got captured. Just as Thray turned to address Kydi, Samaki sprung. He threw the open lid across the room and fired once indiscriminately into the crowd of aliens on board hoping to silence them. He ran to within point blank range of Thray and leveled the gun at his head.

"All of you shut up!" Samaki yelled commandingly, not unlike the voice of a drill sergeant "My name is Lieutenant Samaki Marais of the Icthian Military Force! You destroyed my people and murdered my family! I am commandeering this ship and if you value your life you will surrender and do everything that I say."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 am

"I'm a little busy at the moment!" Thray hissed, ignoring the random fish-man that had just sprung from the hold.
"Uh yeah," Kydi said, barely turning to look at Samaki. "I wouldn't shoot that in here if I were you, anyway." He pressed a button and something exploded off in the distance in a bright shower of light. "Haha! Got 'em!"
"Nice shot, just keep- keep doing that..." Thray trailed off. "They won't follow us onto the planet, especially if you keep hitting them."

As they neared the surface, details became visible that didn't look very promising. For one, all that seemed to be on the planet was a vast collection of destroyed cities. According to the readings, there was a lot of radiation on the surface as well, concentrated in large pockets.

"...Kydi what planet is this?" Thray asked, suddenly nervous.
Kydi pulled it up from the database after firing a few more times. "Ah...Drasus. Home of the sentient race, the Jakulo....Oh. They're not known for being very frien--"

Something explosive hit the ship from the surface, knocking anyone standing to their rear, and nearly causing Thray and Kydi to fly from their seats. "Shields are down!" Kydi called. "Engines are down!" Alarms blared, and emergency red lights flickered on and off.

"We're going down!" Thray summed up, attempting to level out the ship's steep descent.
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 am

"Hey stop what AAAAAA!"  Said Donfroste slid across the floor and slammed into the back of the ship. As he lay there grounded by the gravity he spied a fish man holding a gun "need to get that gun!" He said through gritted teeth he grabbed the chair nearest to him and started to "climb" towards the fish men determine to take the weapon. He noticed a alien with an exoskelaton freaking out "Don't worry strange creature I will handle this threat!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:51 am

Chaos. Chaos everywhere. Ketryn let the cob of corn hit her head and harmlessly bounce off. She sighed flatly. The ship had followed then. Now what? She walked towards Kydi, about to offer with helping fire- her system helped in Aiming for objects. Instead, though, just as soon as she opened her mouth, another life form appeared. This one threatening to kill them if they didnt listen to his orders. This one was smart at one thing- he chose to try to take control of the ship at a chaotic moment, the best way to overpower a greate number of enemies when surrounded since everyone is confused at that moment.

Never mind that. They were going down. Ketryn fell back, shocked. She didn do anything else, though. She just sat on the floor as stared ahead, waiting for the ship to either crash or fix itself. There wasn't much she could do.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 am

Strange, hearing the complete panic around him, gave a long sigh and leaned back in his seat. So this was it. It wasn't how he would have liked to go, but he felt strangely at peace.

"Well, goodbye, cruel universe! I never liked you, anyway." Slowly and carefully, Strange stood up, only to be knocked down. It was truly strange that he wasn't panicking, but it was okay. Strange clumsily stood up again, leaning against the nearest seat.

"Ehah! Goodbye, cruel world.... I never liked you anyway! Mehah, I never liked you anyway..."

Strange was obviously a little lightheaded, probably because of the enormous amount of stress.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:35 am

"Oh you have GOT TO be kidding me!" The ship was hit, and it was going down. Just fantastic. Samaki fell across the room and the gun fell out of his hand. He scrambled for it madly just as Feffon's vegetable crate came sliding across the room and tumbled towards him. Samaki grabbed the gun just as Donfroste's hand was about to grab it and rolled out of the way, allowing the vegetable crate to come crashing at Donfroste. Feffon burped loudly as the crate began to move, and puffed up to full for the third time in a half hour. It began to bounce off of the walls of the crate like a ball, which most definitely did not sit with his recently-eaten meal. Hopefully he didn't puke; Polyphage vomit made a mess.

Meanwhile, Samaki made his way across the tilting ship and grabbed Thray's chair. He had very limited experience piloting Icthian submersibles, though he thought that the controls could be similar enough that he could do something to stop the ship. Unfortunately the controls looked nothing like that of a two-man Icthian submarine's. Were those even real numbers on the pressure gauges? Were those even pressure gauges? He was so confused. Samaki caught Strange acting insane out of the corner of his eye. This would give him a good degree of stress relief. He pointed the taser at Strange and fired in an attempt to knock the creature out. The deck tilted madly and Samaki's arm was shaking, so the blast wasn't the most accurate. He held to the seat so tightly that his claws dug in as he looked at the ship controls. It was like a German man trying to read a Vietnamese instruction manual, and Samaki practically went cross-eyed staring at it.

"Um, raise the diving planes!" He shouted "Empty the ballast tanks! Does this ship have ballast tanks?! Tell me this ship has ballast tanks!" Samaki soon found himself panicking just as much as everyone else was. He holstered the gun so that he couldn't lose it, and began to hyperventilate, causing bubbles to accumulate on the earmuff-shaped water tanks on the sides of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:53 am

"EVERYONE BUCKLE UP BACK THERE!" Kydi yelled, strapping himself back into his seat.

Thray meanwhile was doing the same, trying to work around Samaki's flailing limbs. The ground rushed up to meet them, and with a shocking jolt, they hit the ground and skidded for several hundred feet. Everything seemed to be thrown forward by their momentum. There was fire in the sky, and the ship left a deep furrow behind them in the charred ground. With a sickening creak, the ship settled to an unsteady halt.

Alarms blared loudly in Kydi's ears. He was somewhat stunned, and his vision was blurred a little bit. Thray was slumped forward groaning in pain, but he seemed unharmed.

"What hit us?" Kydi groaned, unstrapping himself and craning his neck to look back at their passengers.
"Something explosive," Thray growled. He could smell blood, and realized that his nose was bleeding. Fantastic. "Kydi are you hurt?"
"No... I don't think so..."
"Good."

Thray killed the power. It was doing them no good, and the alarms did nothing but irritate him.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:05 am

As the ship hit the ground, Samaki went airborne. He crashed against the windshield and went sailing across the ship, where he crashed into the wall. The pistol came undone from its holster and fired, hitting Samaki in the leg. he cried out as the electricity coursed through his body just as he struck the opposite wall like a pinball machine. The gun clattered to the floor and Samaki landed on top of it, his skin steaming slightly. He groaned audibly, his entire body alight with pain.

"You...win..." he grumbled loudly "I...surrender..."

Feffon woke up a few seconds after the ship skidded to a halt, laying in a pile of corn in the corner. Apparently a potato had impaled it on impact in such a way that it deflated like a balloon inside of the vegetable crate, bouncing between the walls and the vegetables inside. Its vision was blurry and its mouth hurt. It was fairly certain that a few of its teeth were cracked. Luckily they could be replaced quickly like a shark's. Feffon rolled onto its back and stared blankly at the wall, waiting for its dizziness to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:09 am

Ketryn had managed to climb into her seat and buckle herself in just as te ship was nearing the ground. Even Samaki was panicking. She was, as well, but it couldn't be seen in her expression. Then- WHAM! They hit the ground and skidded across it. Ketryn felt herself get tossed around in her seat like a simple doll, the restraits seat being the only thing keeping her there.

By the time everything came to a stand-still, Ketryn was in pain. Her systems, giving her high sensory skills, made her mind sense pain for where her ears would be. She held her hands up over her ears, a common reaction for when sounds are hurtin one's ears. She waited for the pain to subside before finally gettin out of her seat, looking around the ship that was now powered off. Don't act panicked (though she was). Jus pretend to be calm- no one can tell the difference, anyways.

"Does anyone need my assistance?"

She looked down at Samaki. If she could smirk, she would. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 am

"YES" Donfroste yelled as he reached for the gun inches away from his outstretched hand it was so close he could feel the power the gun held. The gun was whisked away in two seconds by the fish man "Hey!" He then realized a even bigger problem now at this time Donfroste had been lying on his belly inching along the floor  so when then crate rolled at him he was smashed directly in the face the crate probably would have crushed his little skull if not for his helmet. As the crate collided he grasped onto the crate's edge and hung on for dear life. He clung as the world around him turned into some horrifying carnival ride "STOP THE RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF" he screamed in a lot of terror. He was crying like a baby when the ship finally stopped. It's over.....It's over he said in between gasps.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Now that it was quiet, and some sense had returned to the cabin, Kydi stood up and made is way around the fallen forms of the passengers. "Is anyone hurt?" Kydi asked, feeling the bruises across his chest and sides where the harness had snagged him. He was glad he hadn't hit his head on the dashboard like Thray, or his glasses might have cut into his face.

Thray's bloody nose was starting to subside, staining his face a dark, blackish color. Holding it with one had, he walked over to the first aid kit on the wall and sponged at it with a piece of damp cloth. He made a face, wincing. As he did this, he threw a look at Samaki. "You surrender?" Thray asked rhetorically. "Alright." He then picked up the stun-gun, figuring it would be safer with him than with the fish man. "So who in the galaxy are you?" He was a bit impressed that the fish-man was still conscious after taking a blast from the stun-gun. Not many could brag about that.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Somnus had clawed into the floor in several places, as well as hit his wing on the walls while trying to steady himself many times. He folded his wings awkwardly, sore but probably fine, and looked around. No one seemed particularly happy, but they were all alive. What had happened, though? They had lost the other ship, which meant... The natives? He really wanted out of the ship, but if there was something hostile outside, opening the doors could be bad. He sat quietly, trying to hear anything that might be going on outside.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Strange suddenly felt... smart again. The stress was gone, and he wasn't lightheaded anymore. He also had a huge headache. Perhaps that was a side effect?

Slowly, Strange unbuckled his seat belt and looked out the nearest window. It seemed that they were on a strange alien planet. It surely wasn't his own home world; it looked nothing like it. The atmosphere, for instance. His homeland's atmosphere was a dark purple, almost black.

"Hmm," Strange said, "So... Does... Does anyone know which planet we just crash-landed on?
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:25 am

"I'm fine don't worry was that a crash I barely felt it" he retorted as he wiped the tears from his eyes and released his iron grip from the crate and started to walk towards the captain. A small trickle of blood was seen traveling down from under his helmet. "Hey why are there two of you he asked as he got double vision. "Hey why is the room spinning again?" He then stumbled and fell on the floor. Apparently getting hit by a large box in the face gives you a concussion. Who wudda thunk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance: The Next Chapter (IC)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next