Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Syndicates OOC/Planning stage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

is this rp a good idea?
yes
Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
no
Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Horizontal Genetransfer. Basically amped up genetic engineering. Taking fish genes and sticking them into mammals or taking plant genes and sticking them into fish. Unfortunatly, expiraments like this are deemed 'unethical' which is ho-ha, becuase people can abort their babies, killing them. And its perfectly ethical, but its unethical to make them glow in the dark or photosynthesize. Basically, scrat wont be getting better at writing soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:31 pm

thank you! The fact that abortions are considered ethical is bullshit.

and if you find any glowing rabbits, send some to me. They'll make good Christmas presents.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:21 pm

How about glowing chimps, people have done that, and glowing orchids, (They cannot be sold because they were deemed 'unethical' which is completely asinine, they are flipping plants! and I have 12 glowfish in my fishtank, which are PERFECTLY ethical) I think that our 'ethics' are more whats convenient and whats not. Killing babies, convenient. Glowing animals, lots of paperwork if they are introduced into the wild. They should simply label them what they are instead of trying to make some moral pretense out of it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm

orchids work.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:44 am

I just got back from a foil tournament, and scrat was behaving like a complete and total idiot, hopping on one leg, running after people on two feet and a hand, brandishing a sword like a drunken monkey. It wasn't altogether surprising when he lost very badly to our coach, two other fencers and myself because we all just stood there and waited for him to get close enough while doing the irish jig to hit him in the behind. It was quite amusing, but then again, when is poking people with large metal sticks not?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:52 am

lol! That is great! Tell Scrat to apply some ice to that!
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Naw, its far more entertaining for him to not be able to sit down for a week.
While I'm waiting for the Ic, I'm kind of tempted to make another character, probably a evil one. Probably one of Artifex's clients... Actually, that would be a good idea, because then I could cover almost all the perspectives of what I'm planning with her, Exo and Myre. (Possibly Nocturne, but it would depend on how similar he is to the Nocturne from Mind Games.)
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 pm

he is almost the exact same Nocturne, except he has a bionic hand in addition to his neurochip now. and Eris is the same old Eris.

There will also be one more Saybre agent and two Fusee agents from me. Exo and Myre will be working for Fusee.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Okay, I finished my hit man's sheet:

Name: Ebatzi Bombacker

Syndicate: None technically. He's Artifex's personal hitman.

Appearance: Ebatzi is relatively short, about 5' 6", which serves his purposes just fine. He has brownish black spiky hair that gives you the impression that he has never actually been to the barber or never learned how to cut his own hair. He usually wears a grey/green hoodie with what looks like pale yellow wool or cotton fuzz on the inside that sticks together in quarter sized densely packed clumps. He almost always wears pale green/brown cargo pants that have the same lining as the hoodie which is almost always zipped up to his neck with the hood up. He never wears any formal attire, and always wears a pair of what look to be nondescript skating shoes except they never have the tell tale scuffing around the outer heel of the shoe of someone who actually uses a skate board. The fact that he has a the ghosts of wrinkles around the edges of his brown eyes makes him look about 10 years to old of his choice in clothes, but other than that, he still has the pale features and general stance of someone who is still in the Grunge stage.

Bionics and other stuff: The yellow lining of his hoodie is actually Kevlar that has been slightly frayed so that it is not obvious that he is actually wearing what is basically a bullet proof vest. So unless you shoot him in the face, your not going to put a bullet through him. His slightly scrawny build helps to hide the fact that he is stronger than most humans because of bionic implants in his arms and legs that increase his overall strength. His shoes and pants help to hide that his legs up until his slightly above his knees have a partially external shock absorber that looks kind of like a spring crossed with a power stilt meaning that if he is able to land on his feet he is generally able to run away after a pretty high drop. (20-25 maybe 30 feet?) He also has slightly increased eyesight at night because of in implanted reflective membrane, which is very useful for assassinations. Unfortunately, it makes the light reflect off his eyes with a slightly blueish tint.

Personality: Ebatzi generally comes across as a bit dark with a slightly gory sense of humor, which undoubtedly comes from his line of work. It is not uncommon for him to joke about different ways he could have killed someone using whatever object happened to be within his immediate vicinity, and usually that person is the one he is talking to at the moment. This doesn't mean Ebatzi is a recluse that lives under the floor boards, but rather that he tends to be an introvert and spends more time wandering around on the streets observing different strategical positions on buildings or in alleys, making mental notes as to what kind of gun or other weapon would work best for that location along with the approximate time it would take to set up and take down and what he could use from around the aria to cover his tracks. Generally, once he has a target picked out, he will shadow them for a few days, watching how they react to people and places and what their general habits and mannerisms are so he can take them out in the most efficient and strategic way possible without ever making himself a suspect. If it is impossible for him not to do so, he will do his best to make it look utterly impossible for him to have been the one that 'done it.' If it's possible, its to his style that he makes his targets murder look in all aspects like the target killed them selves. Be it accidentally or intentionally. This makes him one of Artifex's favorite hit men, because he compliments her style of creating as much subtleties that deny the true facts as possible for any given scenario. Both of them view their work not as a job but as a art, that like chess, requires good players in order to be satisfactory.

Powers/abilities: Relatively bullet proof, especially when running away, increased strength and bionic shock absorbers.

Character Theme: ... Gluons, I need to work on my musical taste and overall knowledge... I'll uh, find one.

Other: Nero the neurologically nonplused nutcase.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:14 pm

A) since when is gluons a curse word?

B) Nero pulsates quite a lot actually.

C) accepted.

D) I'll put the IC up tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Gluons isn't, its just that it actually shows up and I really dislike that particular sub atomic particle. It makes my time travel physics a pain in the A.

Yeah, but I was uninspired in the way of words that start with N at the time.

Hooray!

Let the subterfuge begin.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

If it weren't for gluons, we'd all fall apart because of coulombic force. Don't insult gluons babe.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 pm

And if it weren't for gluons, I'd have a time machine! meh, if they were just little bit weaker of a force carrier and still had the same large scale properties then I'd be fine with them.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 pm

If they were any weaker, we'd have probably only 4 electron orbitals and not 7.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm

... that depends on HOW much weaker they are. Or I guess we could just have more of their theorised opposites. If the law of quantom supersymmetry is in fact true that is.
And most atoms that start with Unun-blahblahblah have more than 7 orbitals. (granted, they only occur naturally in Blackholes, the hadron collider and very large stars.)
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Exo, if you could move light speed and truly achieve time travel, you'd have 2 problems. Firstly, you'd be scrambled like eggs on a McDonald's bagel sandwich. Secondly, you wouldn't be able to travel back to our time.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:06 pm

(Yes, you would probably look something like a molecular egg salid sandwitch thrown off a 8 story building then backed over by a ciment truck, but what kind of story line would that make? Fred got into the time machine and pressed the start button. When he came out 2 seconds earlier he closely resembled a smashed molecular egg salad sandwich.)

And you would be able to travel back in time, because if you breach the speed of light you actually move backwards in time. Not forwards. Thus why is looks instantanious when the ship reappears. And theoretically, if you used a wormhole instead of rapid speed, since a wormhole extends out in all dimensions, you could appear at any location, at any time since a wormhole is basically a hole that extends into the Brane. Their might be a way to not look like a egg sandwitch... if you could create a space inside the space ship which in itself contains a wormhole (Don't ask me how to do that, because I'm still working on it) and that wormhole was to a location that had survivable conditions, like say, your house. Then you have a barrier made of forece carriers that compensate exactly for those you displace while the machine is in motion, you could have a second wormhole around that one which is the one that goes back in time when the universe was much smaller, you travel through the compressed brane there, then create a third wormhole in which you only move in the direction of time. The first to cancel each other out, and your left with no more force carriers and a non egg sandwich time traveler.

And since when am I Exo? I'm not actually a green frog that writes whenever I get bored with what I'm doing. I'm just a human that writes whenever I get bored with what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:20 pm

i always do that. I've known you nearly six months and I always end up calling you exo!

Though it would be hilarious if you actually were exo writing about himself. Then what if I were actually Myre? and...

*universes collide*
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 am

Well, I guess the saying, 'write what you know' holds true character wise as well. Hmm... that would indicate that I know al lot about planning crimes and- heh, I guess thats just hypothetical planning. Or, I could have MPD and be a criminal mastermind half the time and well, what ever the CENSORED you would call Exo, the rest of the time... I wonder if it would be possible to catch yourself in the middle of a elaborate hist... maybe thats why I never have Exo kill/remove the bad guys. Interesting thought experiment. Another question you could ask yourself would be: What if you behaved exactly the same as your character? how would people react?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 am

Everyone would want to punch me.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 am

Ah... same probably. Except it would be more along the lines of 'P*ss off.'
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 am

IC will go up tonight. Milene Andreu and Jean LeDuc's sheets will go up later.

In a nutshell, Milene has synthetic arms, legs, and skin that lets her transform them into all sorts of stuff, and Jean can run at extreme speed, climb buildings, and his hands are artificial and can transform into electrically charge talons.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

I have just ruined Myre peaceful day playing spore.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Electo from Color should be in the weapon's lab when we get there. Her description is in the Color IC.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Okay, and I made one of the characters from a past rollplay who was basically Exo's arch enemy refurbish the lab a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Syndicates OOC/Planning stage
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next