Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC

Go down 
+2
Maxx
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Nice.

Since there's no character limit, I'm probably gonna bring The Watcher in some way too. I was gonna keep him in storytellers, but I have an idea for an older version of him inspired by Rorsasch from Watchmen. Though I don't have a good role for him yet. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 am

name: Claire Sparks
Type: Cyborg
bounty: 19 million dollars, rivaled only by Drake's 20 mil.
role: head of security
appearance: Claire is a swaggering, tough-looking woman who looks like she belongs on a pirate ship, though as the same time is rather attractive. She is about six feet tall, a good bit taller than most women, and weighs about 180 pounds, though this is incredibly deceptive due to the fact that most of her body is made of metal. Her physique... well, yeah, here's the thing; about 70% of Claire's body is made entirely of bionic parts. Her arms and legs are all made of a sleek silver metal, though are shaped like a thin-yet-strong woman's arms, and her torso matches this appearance. Before I continue, however, I should probably describe Claire' bionics and body in itself. All of her bionic parts resemble that of their human counterpart, except that they are silver. None of her body looks robotic, except for her left shoulder, which is much bigger than the rest of her arm, though I'll get to that later. Her spine is about 40% bionic, as is her back, which is covered in metal to replace the skin she lost. Her ribcage is also reinforced with metal, and her heart, completely artificial. What's left of her torso is littered with tattoos, the most prominent of which being a Chinese dragon that starts at her waist and snakes up her abdomen around her large breasts and up across her collarbone, where it ends on her neck. This is actually there to cover up a scar from her bionic surgeries.

Anyways, on with the tour. Claire's hair is short and is colored an oily, almost artificial jet black. It almost has a boyish look to it, and only comes down to the middle of her short thin neck. Claire's face is smooth and pallid, like the rest of her skin, as he torturers wanted their subject to be sexy. One of her eyes is bionic while the other is normal. her right, artificial eye is entirely iron-colored, with a red iris that has more grey inside of it. Her left eye is real and is a sparkling blue color, another piece of evidence to conclude that her hair is, in fact, dyed black, and was once an almost white blonde. Her face is smooth and attractive, except for the jagged scar that goes from the bottom of her right eye to the bottom of her cheek. She has long, full eyelashes and what appears to be mascara under her eyes, though she hasn't put makeup on since she was twelve. Clothing-wise, to put it gently, Claire dresses extremely immodestly. She wears a white tank top that cuts of at her midriff, just above her belly button, and a black leather jacket over that, which is reinforced with kevlar. She always keeps the jacket unzipped, to make her look cooler, even though it doesn't serve it's purpose as much that way. On her bottom she wears a pair of tight pleather pants that start a little below her waist, on her hips, and grip her tightly, and knee-high black leather boots with a three inch heel at the bottom. A cigarette perpetually hangs from out of the left corner of her mouth, and she is a heavy smoker. She is almost never seen without one of the cancer sticks in her mouth. Despite the health risks, Claire doesn't give a sh*t that cigarettes are a health risk. I mean, when you're 90% metal, what do you have left to get cancer in?

Weapons/items: Claire is the head of security, so she's normally armed to the teeth. She always carries at least two .9mm pistols in her jacket pockets at all times, along with her baby, a black Desert Eagle .44 magnum handgun that sits in a holster on her belt. Claire has a bit of a knife fetish as well; her room is adorned with a knife collection big enough to start three wars. She usually has several knives on her; a stiletto in each boot, a switchblade up her right sleeve, and her favorite, a ten inch long dagger that's so sharp you can practically get cut by looking at it (note this is an expression; her knife cannot actually cut you without touching you), which resides in a sheath on her belt, next to the pistol. She always has a radio at her hip as well, and a cigarette box and lighter in her jacket. She occasionally carries a flask of whiskey in her jacket as well, as she is a drinker.

assault weapon: Heckler and Koch MG4 light machine gun.

Special skills: Well, where should I begin? Firstly, because of Claire's bionic arms, legs, and spine, she is capable of lifting ten times her body weight, meaning that she can life 1800 pounds, and could lift more if she wanted to. Her legs have built-in shock absorbers, allowing her to take falls from about six stories up without any serious damage. Her limbs are made of an aluminum-titanium alloy that doesn't occur in nature and is stronger than steel, making her limbs basically bulletproof, unless you felt like blasting away at her with a sniper rifle or something of the sort. Her artificial heart and kidneys also assist her, as they work faster than their organic counterparts, causing Claire to have incredible endurance, much greater than a human's. Her robotic eye has a built-in scanner than can open any lock on the ship, and has a powerful zoom, making her deadly accurate with a pistol. All of her cybernetics are completely waterproof as well (though she can't swim very well).

Now, she has some chinks in her armor, mainly the fact that her unzipping her jacket so that bosy will look at her body and drool exposes her chest, and her ribcage isn't bulletproof like the rest. For a security officer, Claire is rather careless about her own well-being, making her a target. I mean, if she gets shot, she can easily replace any part of her body again. Hell, she could become the freaking tinman, and still do her job right. Her second weakness lies in her bulging shoulder. You see, her heart and kidneys run off of a large battery that resembles a cylindrical car battery. This battery lasts about two years before it needs to be replaced, and is plugged in via a large compartment in her left shoulder. If you could somehow breach this heavy titanium compartment and destroy the battery inside, her heart would stop pumpin and she'd go though kidney failure at the same time, killing her almost instantly. This is extremely difficult, however, and could only be achieved via heavy explosives or some really super strong armor-piercing bullet.

history: Claire has a very violent history that leads up to the swaggering bitch she is today. She was born in Toron City, a massive metropolis about where New York is on our Earth. She grew up poor, and was abandoned by her mother, who was addicted to heroin. Claire fended for herself from when she was eight to when she turned sixteen. She stole until she was thirteen, and then took up a...different profession to get cash (use your imagination). However, the day she turned sixteen, she was hit by a car, and nearly killed. The car was from Saybre-tech, the oppressive syndicate that ruled and rules over Toron City. Claire was taken to the Saybre-tech headquarters, where she was repaired using cybernetics and made a test dummy for many experiments. Claire was shot, set on fire, dunked in boiling water and then freezing water, raped multiple times, beaten severely, and put in an air pressure chamber that made her right eye go blind. By the end, her ribcage, spine, eye, left arm, right leg, and kidneys were all bionic. And then IT happened. She awoke one night, and decided that she'd had enough of this oppressive hell, and went to escape. She easily killed several guards, relieving them of their weapons, and, before attempting to escape via the helicopter hangar, assassinated Fredrick Saybre, the son of the CEO of Saybre-tech. However, just as she was jumping into a helicopter to escape, a NEST agent hired by Saybre to keep order opened fire on her helicopter with incendiary rounds, and blew up it's gas tank. The helicopter erupted into flames, and the blast blew Claire's organic arm clean off. Her organic leg was burned to a useless crisp in a gas fire, and a piece of shrapnel pierced her chest and embedded itself in her heart. The only way she survived was that the heat of the initial explosion was so great that it practically cauterized her arm and leg, though she nearly bled to death via the heart wound. However, all was not lost. All of a sudden, there was a great crashing noise, and Claire was freed by a man in a silver mask, The Watcher! He rescued her from Saybre Towers and got her to a hospital, where her heart and remaining limbs were made cybernetic. The fact that most of her was bionic made Claire angry and despondent, and so she turned to a life of crime, which ended her up on the Ego Boost.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 am

Accepted. I'm likely going to start the IC by next week. I'm going to wait for God-Mod to get her sheet in, finish up my characters, then see if somebody else will join.

Quote :
Name: Sarah Adrienne Faris (Also known as the Tinkerer)
Type: Cyborg
Bounty: $50,000
Rank/Position: Chief Engineer/Cybernetics expert
Appearance: Sarah is a small, and very unimposing woman coming from the African Pass, her skin is deep brown and has small black spots over her being. To get started she stands at a average-ish height of 5'7 with a very thin build and weights 123 pounds. Yeah, she's a lightweight, her arms and legs are so thin you can wrap your arm around them. Her hair is a thick bright red, obviously dyed and goes down to her back. Naturally her hair is light black. An interesting part of Sarah's being is her cybernetic attachments. All of her limbs are cybernetic made out of a shiny steel, all made by her. While they weren't professionally made they do look extremely well-made due to Sarah's (traumatic) expertise of being an expert engineer. Her eye is also cybernetic with a yellow lenses which gives her enhanced eyesight. All these cybernetics are very thin, much thinner than an average woman's arm. It's surprising that it's strong enough to do the job she has been presented. These limbs also protect her from harm, since getting shot in one of them won't cause her body any real harm--- and she can easily repair them if presented the chance. In terms of clothing; well, her clothing varies from day to day--- situation to situation. Usually around the Ego Boost she wears a welding mask shaped like a cat face over her forehead, and a hoodie with torn sleeves to showcase her cybernetics work. She usually covers up her cybernetics when out on job--- the only thing she consistent brings with her is a large green bag of tools slung over her shoulder at all times.

Weapons/Items: Speaking in terms of weapons; Sarah has a SIG Sauer Pro hidden in her attire. In her bag of tools; well. It's exactly what the title says. She has everything she could need to repair anything, including her own cybernetics and the cybernetics of others. In case something goes horribly wrong she constantly carries around a spare arm and leg for herself in her bag. In her cybernetic limbs contains retractable blades in her palms and heels.

Special Skills/Abilities: As I've been stating over and over again in my sheet; Sarah is an expert in the subject of cybernetics and is very experienced and skilled in the subject. She's very capable of maintaining and creating cybernetics for the crew of the Ego Boost. Since she is also in charge of all maintaining of the Ego Boost because of her skill in the art of mechanics. Though, she has little offensive abilities or skills other than she knows how to use a pistol.

Short Backstory:

Also, Wolf has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:55 am

Name: Keni Penkas Lectel

Type: Meta human

Bounty: 12 Mill

Rank/Position: The Doctor

Appearance: http://thephantomdoodle.deviantart.com/art/Keni-355671843?ga_submit_new=10%253A1361490712
Thats just the pencil sketch so I'll have to describe the color scheme; Keni's hair is a light ginger color and looks like a puffball when he doesn't have his hat on. His skin is pale as is most red-heads, although his more than most on account of him playing around with genetic modifications in the way of regeneration derived from axolotls. Meaning, he didn't just get the regeneration, he also got pale white, slightly slimy skin that glows green under a black light. This is also why he always looks as if he's dressed for 0 degree weather, as he has the inability to retain body heat, but has light sensitivity issues so sun bathing isn't an option. He normally wears a orange and black striped scarf, a white sweater vest and grey sweat pants. His shirt is normally orange or green, and his shoes are always red converse with some pair of ridiculous striped socks that go up to his knees and make him look like a cartoon stork.

He normally wears a kind of google head piece that can zoom in on objects that he looks at through the lens and do a search on that object as well as show him tiny stuff like finger prints or scratches from across the room.

Weapons/Items: A laboratory full of vaccines and medical supplies ranging from nano bots that repair cells to surgical equipment and bananas for scurvy. Needless to say, Keni has access to about a million different ways to kill you raging from poisons to nano bots that can be reprogramed.

The drawback to those is that he would have to be planning your death at least 10 minutes before killing you so as to pick up the correct supplies. Although normally that isn't an issue because he prefers to experiment on things and people rather than killing them, as killing you would be just plain wasteful and immoral.

Aside from medical supplies and the like, Keni has recommissioned several items such as 4 tasers, about 6 microwaves, a cattle prod and a small super conductive electromagnet to form one microwave gun, one taser net gun and a mini, multiple use, EMP/door opener.

The microwave gun is basically a bunch of microwaves (specifically the dielectric heating elements) all hooked together to make a medium sized devise that looks similar to a paintball gun with a satellite dish stuck on front that can make your blood boil if you stand in front of it longer than the 30 second cycle.

The taser net gun basically looks like this http://www.google.com/search?q=netgun&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=y-UmUdjtEYSi2wWyvoCgAw&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|37;d|6x77q4gu7gN3mM: Except it shoots a hair thin copper wire that is charged with the amount of electricity from 4 tasers (which basically equates to one taser per target unless you manage to wrap yourself in all of the wires.)

The superconductive magnet/EMP looks like a small clamshell phone with a black 6 inch wire sticking out the top. Basically, the phone part both cools the wire by cycling pressurized liquid nitrogen into it and sends electricity through the wire part at a predetermined voltage causing the wire (which is made of a superconducting material) to become electrically charge and thus super conductive. If you were to touch the wire to a electronic, the electricity going through it would cause the electronic to short circuit. If you were to stick the metal part into a lock you could ether attract or repel all the pins in the lock, ether locking or unlocking the door. If something is locked using a deadbolt, you could use the magnet to repel the metal bolt in whichever direction you want from the other side of the door so long as the door itself is not metal.

Special Skills/Abilities: Keni can regenerate from most injuries in the same manor as an axolotl, except a little bit faster. The problem being, the more he regenerates, the less human he becomes seeing as blastimic cellular regeneration only regenerates axolotl type cells, not human ones.

He doesn't have any particular strength enhancing abilities or anything, in fact, he's a bit of a wimp physically. Although, intellectually he's quite a lot more capable than most, especially when it comes to who done it scenarios. Basically, never challenge him to a chess match and never play clue with him or watch any mystery genre movies with him unless you want the plot given away after 5 minutes.

Short Backstory: Will reveal in IC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 am

Interesting. Accepted
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:37 am

Well, I was only going to make one character, but I realized that many of my characters lately are becoming one-dimensional, so I added one more to add some more flavor to Claire's story. She's also my first (and perhaps last if this gets too weird) bisexual character, as well as my first drug addict (my parents are so proud lol!). You can put the puzzle together from there. So, I give to you, our new airplane mechanic; Taylor Roth!

Name: Taylor Roth, though her nickname is G6 because she's so high
type: cyborg
bounty: None, as she hasn't caused NEST any trouble before.
role: airplane mechanic (for the fighters)
appearance: Taylor Roth is a cute little bit of a girl who seems to stagger around in a constant stupor. Indeed, 90% of the time it seems as if Taylor is off in the clouds somewhere. She is a bit below average for a woman her age, being only about 5'5" and weighing maybe a hundred pounds. Her skin is pallid, like Claire's as they come from the same gloomy city-state with similar backgrounds. Taylor's hair is curly, and is colored a natural bright strawberry blonde. Her hair is average length, falling just below her neck. Her hair is stringy and light, and falls down in her face at times while she's working. Her eyes are far apart on her soft pale face and are an ice blue. Like the rest of her demeanor, Taylor's eyes are normally zoned out and staring into space unless she's working, and then her eyes are very focused. Her lips are soft and pale like the rest of her face, with the exception of her cheeks, which are a rosy shade at times. Her ears are a bit bigger than your average ears and poke out of her hair to reveal diamond earrings in each one. Her nose is small and eroded, and has a silver nose piercing in the right side. She is normally heavily made up to an almost amusing point, and never leaves her room without putting on eye liner, mascara, and several other forms of makeup (I have no idea what any of this CENSORED is called). Like Claire, but to a lesser extent, Taylor has all four of her arms replaced by bionic limbs that also do not look like robot pieces, and more like silver-colored human limbs. Most of her height is comprised of her thin, sensual-looking legs, and she has long, but easily maneuverable arms that are thin as well. Her torso is very lean to the point where her bones nearly show through her skin. She doesn't lack cleavage because of it, but her breasts aren't a prevalent feature of her's exactly. While on the job, Taylor wears a pair of light blue coveralls that she somehow makes look cute, even though it is perpetually stained with oil. When not working, Taylor dresses casually but rather revealingly to show off her robotic limbs, normally going with a miniskirt and a tank top with some sort of open-toed sandals on her feet. She speaks with a slight Irish accent.

weapons/equipment: Taylor isn't exactly a fan of killing people, as she's a bit too bubbly for that. She only carries a wood-paneled Makarov pistol that Dmitriy gave her, though her's doesn't look nearly as good.

raid weapon: SA80 assault rifle, though it's almost never been used.

abilities: Like Claire, Taylor's bionics gives her increased strength and speed, as well as a few other features. Firstly, she can lift ten times her body weight with ease, allowing her to literally pick up a ton of weight. Her legs, unlike Claire's, are designed with a weaker, more lightweight material, which allows her to run at speeds of 38 Mph (that's as fast as Usain Bolt), however her limbs, unlike Claire's, aren't bulletproof and can be more easily damaged. She is very flexible, Taylor is, allowing her to bend into spaces that she simply does not fit in. Also, unlike Claire, Taylor has several tools that resemble a high-tech swiss army knife in her right hand. She can conjure up a blowtorch, plasma cutter, box cutter, screwdriver (phillips head and flat head) a power drill, a flashlight, a wire cutter, a serrated knife, a bottle opener, and a switchblade-like device. There's also her brain; the entire right side of Taylor's brain is bionic, making her surprisingly intelligent and able to compute mathematics extremely quickly. But, there's a bit of a problem. You see, back when she had the brain surgery, the doctors weren't very well-rehearsed in the operation and, quite frankly, had not a clue what they were doing. They didn't connect things right, meaning that they majorly screwed up the procedure. Because of this, Taylor has an almost unrealistic case of ADHD and bouts of memory loss. It is near impossible for her to focus on one task at a time without rerouting her brain's neurological flow. Yes, the key to Taylor's focus and intelligence is music or other sorts of mental stimulation. This means that whenever Taylor is working, she must constantly have some sort of music playing in her ears, which reroutes the path on her neurons to a properly functioning section of the artificial brain.

history: I'm gonna keep this brief. Taylor was born in Toron City, and grew up the daughter of the mayor. She had a dream life and everything that she wanted, but it was never enough. Nobody really liked her because her dad was a sucky mayor, making her life rather lonely and sad. Then, when she turned 15, she was kidnapped by a cult who made her a sex slave to their leader, who abused her over and over again. Refusing to submit to the leader's absurd, drug-driven sexual fantasies equalled a gunshot to a limb of his choice. By the end, all four of her limbs had sustained serious nerve damage and gangreen, making her unable to move them. For four years she was abused by this cult, until one night, she was broken out by a man in a silver mask, The Watcher. However, as he was carrying her out, one of the cultists shot her in the head, badly damaging her brain, which is how she got her robotic brain section.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Sooo.... When is the IC going up?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 pm

New Supplice wrote:
Accepted. I'm likely going to start the IC by next week. I'm going to wait for God-Mod to get her sheet in, finish up my characters, then see if somebody else will join.

Maxx, I'd hate to shoot down your character but Drake wouldn't let anyone who gets high constantly near heavy machinery. Or anything valuable in that case.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Oh. I see. Ermm.... Never mind.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Well my character probly smoke with her to be honest lol
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Ok then. I might just make her kinda flighty then. I was going for a bubble-headed almighty janitor kinda character who looks completely incapable but is really extremely capable and useful. But you're right, a pothead wouldn't do well mixed with a couple million dollar airplane.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

It's a flying boat.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm

New Supplice wrote:

God-mod put up a sheet. how close are you to getting your characters done?

And who is this somebody else. Lieo?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Lieo said that he's in too many RPs, and I'm doing work. I'm going to make that slime boy, then Hai off the OP. I might use a character from Old/New Gods... probably Lash or Vito
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 pm

ok.

So is the new Taylor accepted or not?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 pm

okay good. I have one more character I wish to make, and then I'm done until a few of mine die.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 pm

I was wondering, would a meta-human that looked like this; http://thephantomdoodle.deviantart.com/art/Praz-Ravos-355853739 be going to far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 pm

If that is their power, yes.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Name: Connor Conrad

type: Mutant

bounty: Wanted for seven charges of first degree murder. 7,000,000 dollar reward

role: first mate/raider

appearance: years of saving everybody else's @$$es has made Connor look as cold and cynical as he feels. He is taller than average, being about 6'2" and weighing nearly 230 pounds. he is built like a wrestler, and is almost freakishly big, though his muscle tone has began to slowly diminish and he had began to become rather doughy in areas. He has a perpetually angry look in his eye, as if the world owes him something, and it does. His dark blonde hair is accented with grey streaks and is slicked back a man in a '40s gangster movie. His eyes are dark brown, and reflect no light, as light requires life. His face is accented with frown lines , and his square-jawed mouth is always in a frown. His nose is large and Germanic, and has a long scar going down the right side of it. A similar scar goes across his forehead and gets lost in his hairline as it goes down his skull. His skin is red and irritated-looking, which expresses his angry demeanor. He has broad, thick shoulders that lead to incredibly muscular arms and hands that could palm a yoga ball. His trunk is thick and doughy, and his legs are thick and powerful-looking. He wears an opened-collar, white button-down dress shirt with black trousers that lead to a pair of shiny black dress shoes. Over his clothes he wears a long brown trench coat that comes to his ankles, the collar of which is always popped, giving him an almost vampiric, gothic look. On his head he wears a brown fedora with a black stripe around it, that sits low on his face, shielding his eyes.

weapons/items: Connor always carries several weapons on him at all times. His favorite is his Mossberg 500 short shotgun that is always stowed in his coat. It is a bronze-colored, pistol grip shotgun that holds six rounds and is small enough to wield with one hand. He also normally has a semi-automatic browning hi-power pistol (BAP) in a holster on his right side, and a Gyrojet pistol (mini rocket launcher that has no blowback but might as well be shooting gold bars). He also has an eight inch dagger which he conceals in a compartment hidden in his right pants pocket. He also has an AC-556 assault rifle that can fire bullets, teargas, and smoke bombs (it is a police rifle), though he only takes this on raids. He didn't bring too much with him onto the ship, though he hid bring a black, beat-up pocket bible that looks like it has bloodstains on it, which is his lucky charm (the bible, not the blood). This bible never leaves the breast pocket on his shirt.

powers: Connor possesses the hyper-epic ability of the almighty penance stare. You see, when anyone who Connor doesn't particularly like (enemies) atare into his dead-looking eyes, he can hack into their mind and cause wild hallucinations where all of their sins and past wrongdoings are all sent hurling at them at once. This has the ability to freeze, knock out, scare off, paralyse, cause pain, or even depress enemies to the point where they commit suicide (though the stare itself doesn't actually do this). He can also use this power to read other's minds by looking at their sins. This, coupled with Connor's self-made immense strength (he benches nearly 500 pounds, squats 700, and dead lifts 850 pounds. Improbable but possible if a person is dedicated to working out), makes him a powerful offensive threat. However, his penance stare has a few drawbacks, primarily in the fact that you need to look him in the eyes to be hurt by the power. Also, Connor's powers are controlled by anger; the angrier he gets, the worse the hallucinations get. So if you were to change his emotions from angry to another emotion, his power would weaken greatly. Also, for him to torture a person with a sin, they need to know that it was bad, and they need to have done it under their own power, the definition of a sin. So, if a guy sleeps with your wife, and knows that he's committing adultery, then Connor can punish him for that. However, if he sleeps with your wife and doesn't know that its wrong, or was forced to somehow, Connor cannot punish him for that.

history: He won't talk about it, and if the issue's pressed, he becomes violent.

and a super-epic theme song:

EDIT: I'm giving all of my characters raid weapons as well, if that's alright.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Kewl.

NOWMAKETHEDAMNICBEFOREIPUNCHYOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:03 pm

One step closer my good lad.

Quote :
Name: Cyconious D. Martin (May not be real name, is also known as the Indestructible Boy, or simply Slime Boy)
Type: Meta-Human
Bounty: $4,000
Rank/Position: Scout/Pick Pocket
Appearance: Cycon is indeed the youngest person on bound the Ego Boost. He's a boy of an unidentifiable origin, he's Caucasian indeed with tanned-ish skin. Despite his age he looks a bit young, like in his mid-teens opposed to being a young adult. It might be because of his diminutive size and that look that's always on his face of youthful energy and bliss. Anyway, he's a small boy that stands at 5'1 feet tall and weighs a sickly 70 pounds or sometimes he can be seen drastically heavier up to two hundred pounds (his power explains it). As you may have expected he's very thin, like literally you can see his bones through his skin. He has dirty short length blonde hair which is unkempt and sort of sloppy. Since he doesn't brush or clean it properly. You see, due to Cycon's ability he doesn't like to wear clothes at all, I mean he would walk around the Ego Boost naked if he wasn't stopped. He tends to lose his clothes or his clothes just get in the way of his abilities in general. Yeah, he usually wears something much like swimming trunks or a speedo at all times.

Weapons/Items: A metal spoon.
Special Skills/Abilities: A major point of Cycon is that he doesn't exactly have too many practicable skills. Being born as basically a street rat the only skills he learned while on that life was pick pocketing and brawling. While on board the Ego Boost and the Amazyn Pirates he's become the designated scout because of his abilities. His Meta-human ability? Well Cycon is made out of a sort of slime/goo/ooze/jelly that's much like rubber. His skin, bones, blood and organs are made out of it. What is the advantages of his gift? To get started there's a reason why he's called the indestructible boy, he's incredibly resistant and near immune to blunt attacks of brute strength. Punches, bullets, high falls will do absolutely nothing to him. In fact he survived dropping off the Ego Boost on to solid ground several times. At will he can turn his entire being into slime. There are several advantages to being an amorphous substance, as he can shape himself into anything he wants to and can slip into anything that isn't sealed air-tight. He can also alter the features of the slime such as it's viscosity allowing him to slip into those cracks, and can make his slime very sticky or slippery. Which is exactly why Drake has made him the scout of the crew when out on raids. Since he's partially slime even while in "human form" he can make himself too slippery to grab or sticky enough to climb up walls. Also, he can stretch any part of his body regardless of which form he's currently in. Making himself easily the most agile and dangerous member of the Amazyn Hearts.

... If only he wasn't an idiot. You see Cycon may possess the most powerful Meta-Human ability on the crew but he's by far the least intelligent of all of them. Which is the only reason why he isn't the top tier fighter. As his strategies consist of just blindly punching his enemies without any style or strategy--- which has worked in some situations. Against more intelligent enemies is where he fails--- as he can easily be outsmarted. Anywho, on his the drawbacks of his power. While he's resistant to blunt attacks and bullets his true weakness is slash attacks, they can do immense damage to him and if he's in slime form his vitals will be exposed and easier to hit. Stronger fire arms such as say an assault rifle can pierce him while pistols just bounce off. Other forms of attack that aren't blunt such as very loud sounds, electricity, fire, etc can harm Cycon. His slimy body needs a constant water supply. His body absorbs any water (or liquid that contains water) that it comes in contact with. In short his body needs to absorb some water every thirty minutes or he'll start to dry up and his stretching abilities will become weaker until he loses them and becomes an average boy. Of course he can't absorb too much water, if he absorbs more water than he's supposed to he'll get larger--- by that I mean fatter. Not saying that he'll instantly become fat in a steamy room, if he falls into a pool of water he'll become very large. Which having that much water in his system will weigh him down.

Worst of all if he drops into the ocean by any chance that's a death sentence for him.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Quote :
Name: Uukov Hai (May not be real name, is also known as Hai, or Pirate Lord Hai)
Type: Meta-Human
Bounty: $19,830,525
Rank/Position: Adviser/Veteran
Appearance: An incredibly gruff man indeed. Throughout the years of being he's gotten more scars from pirating than anything else. To get started Hai's a man coming from the European Frontier, he has healthy Caucasian skin, if you don't count all the scars. He's a lean yet muscular old man that is in great shape for someone his age. He stands at 5'11 and weighs 180 pounds. Most of his hair has fallen off, and the rest were shaved clean off. One of the notable features of Hai is that he's missing his left eye covered up by a blue eye patch with three skulls. Since he's one of the many people who don't trust cybernetics he opts out of cybernetic works. He dresses as rough as he looks. He wears a black leather vest around his chest with a black dress short under it, torn blue jeans with a black belt around his waist. He wears a small beanie-cap on his head.

Weapons/Items: Hai isn't the one to use guns. So, he uses these two swords he's acquired during one of his older adventures: The Blades of the New Gods. These swords are shaped much like two long flames, and with the press of a button the blades will super heat.

Special Skills/Abilities: There's a reason why he's called Pirate Lord Hai. Since he was a teenager he was working close to pirates and learning all sorts of skills and experiencing new things and over the years he's done so many pirate things that his bounty was nearly a billion dollars at some point. So, he kinda has the most experience in pirating out of all the members of the Amazyn Pirates. Earning him the rank of Adviser. Anyway he's skilled with those swords described above and if a sword fight breaks out he'll slice and dice. He can shoot a gun, but wheres the fun in that? He was born a meta-human and with his abilities he's easily able to be the first man in ages to bring a knife to a gunfight. He has the ability of flash step meaning he can perform a burst of speed that allows him to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported, many users can sustain only short dashes. In most cases he is able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface they stop on. Which he combines with slashes from his sword. His next ability is that he can fly at fast speeds, though this isn't his main ability and he can't Flash step in the middle of a flight. The drawbacks to this is that he can't change direction while in the middle of the step, so if he over exerts himself he'll probably go head first into a wall. Next he can only flash step up to ten feet at a time, and must wait a few seconds before doing it again.

Short Backstory: He's one of the oldest pirates out there. He has tons of stories to tell. [[IE: his adventures will be chronicled over time]]

I'm going to start work on the IC now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:47 pm

IC is up Bizznotches. We're going to be heading to a bar in a minute then we'll... heh. Let things play out as I'd put it. So just introduce your characters right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next