Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC

Go down 
+2
Maxx
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 am

Welcome to my RP in development known as Brave New Sea. That up there is our epic theme song up there. It's an RP about pirates heavily inspired by the works of say One Piece and Afro Samurai. It has a very heavy futuristic and Sci-fi theme, doesn't mean it's like star wars. It's mostly modern with sci-fi themes mixed in such as Flying Ships, Cybernetics and etc. So yeah the point of the RP is that you're a pirate in a crew known as the Amazyn Hearts, a rookie pirate crew that is slowly gaining infamy through their many adventures. You'll basically play as either a regular man [Obvious], a Cyborg [someone who has lost limbs or broken DNA and have compensated for it with machinery, or just wanted to replace their natural limbs with superior technology] and Meta-Humans [Basically the super you'd see on something like the X-Men]. No matter your character your goal is working under captain Drake on his goal of finding a great treasure in the Great Unknown facing down foes such as rival pirates and NEST (read the setting). So yeah basically every character will be going island to island having adventures and developing your characters.

The IC

The Setting

Spoiler:

The Amazyn Hearts

Spoiler:

Rules/Notes/B*tching:

1. The usual: no godmodding, metagaming, powerplaying, etc.

2. Keeps things Sci-fi ish, but reminiscent of modern times. Like, don't be too futuristic.

3. While the crew is composed of all sorts of bad @sses, don't go overboard. Give them a role and a specialty. They must have weaknesses and things that'd stop them from becoming a one man killing machine. No matter how strong they are they can't prevent being killed by things like poison and sneak attacks.

4. I can't stress this enough; your characters have the potential to die every time they get into a fight or other situations. Furthermore if your characters go out and do things that'd get them killed they will die. I also have the full right to kill any character off as I please.

5. While this world, it's themes and pretty much everything about it is the least bit realistic. Try to keep things believable.

6. Everyone will be in one pirate crew; the Blackmore Pirates. No exceptions.

7. Guns are allowed. Just don't have your guy have twenty guns--- unless they're the armory guy, even then they won't be able to carry all of them into a fight.

8. Don't destroy the ship, or pick fights with your other crew mates. It's counterproductive and will probably get you killed.

9. I am allowed to say no to any sheet, demand that you change anything about your character or fix anything.

10. Literacy. Try to make posts at least a paragraph

11. Your character doesn't necessarily have to be pure evil or blood thirsty. But, don't cross the line. While the crew may be pirates they have morals and won't tolerate senseless killings.

12. While your character can have plots to take over the crew and take the ship... yeah. I'm not going to allow anyone else to take the position of captain, by force or otherwise. There are people insanely loyal to the captain and would rather die than let some scum take control. So keep your dreams of controlling the Ego Boost to yourself.

13. I'm all in for subplots, send me a PM and I'll pass judgement. Hell, I may even take suggestions on where the plot goes next.

14. Feel free to make up your own nations/islands for your back stories, there are literally millions of them and they can be anything. As long as it isn't extreme.

15. Violence, Swearing and Alcohol use are all allowed. Sex. Just keep it off thread and simply fade to black. Kay?

16. Several characters are allowed and encouraged. There's no defined limit; you can have as many characters as you wish but if it gets out of hand I'm going to be saying no. Though, you better make your characters now (the beginning of the RP) so that they can already be apart of the crew. Otherwise when we have island adventures your character will have to be recruited--- which means you'll have to impress the captain.

17. Try to avoid children characters please. We are rookie pirates that run the risk of getting killed every time they drift too close to a ship. Certainly no place for a child.

18. Have fun.

Here is the sheet. You don't have to be super detailed.

Quote :

Name: (Nothing Stupid)
Age: (Go for 18+ please, children aren't ready for the life of pirate)
Type: (Is your dude a Meta-Human, a Cyborg, or a Regular dude?)
Bounty: (Optional. How much does the NEST want your character's head?)
Rank/Position: (This is really important because it'll determine your character's role in this. Like is your character the Crew's doctor. Run things by me such as First Mate)
Appearance: (Go for anything really. In terms of clothing try to gun for modern)
Weapons/Items: (What does your character use? Does he/she use a energy sword, in a raid or a shotgun to use up close?)
Special Skills/Abilities: (Now, put any special skills your character has, as well as abilities if your character is a Cyborg/Meta-Human)
Short Backstory: (Optional. You can make up communities/towns/islands as long as they aren't too outlandish)

Last edited by New Supplice on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

Characters

New Supplice/Lonestar

Drake- Captain

Sarah- Chief Engineer/Cybernetics Expert

Cycon- Scout/Pick Pocket

Hai - Adviser/Veteran

Maxxtoron

Dmitriy -Navigator

Claire -Head of Security

Taylor -Airplane Mechanic

Conner -1st mate/raider

Marshall -Armorer/Weapon's Technician

Midnight Stalker

Aron -Quarter Master

Cresent Wolf Moon

Wolf -Cook

God-Mod

Keni -Doctor

Last edited by New Supplice on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:14 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 am

Name: Dmitriy Volkovski (Though most call him Volk)

type: yes

Bounty: 12 Million dollars

role: navigator

appearance: Dmitriy Volkov is an interesting man with an interesting appearance. He is a tall man, being about 6’1”, and weighs 190 pounds, ten of that being his right forearm and hand, which is made of smooth, silver metal. On the middle of the cybernetic arm is a clear screen that appears to be made of plexiglass (I’ll get to this later). He has dark, creased skin from the sea salt, which is accented by his grey moustache beard and greying hair, which is slicked back in a very gentlemanly way. His eyes are hard-set and seem to be forever locked in a mixture of rage and amusement, as if he found the rest of the world’s stupidity amusing. His eyes are dark, and soulless. Nothing reflects in his eyes unless he’s in a rare happy mood. He has long legs and arms, giving him a lanky look, and seems to tower over people taller than he is. He normally wears a black trench coat of some kind of material that feels like fleece, with slate grey slacks under that, which lead to a pair of half-calf black boots. The coat’s right sleeve is tailored to cut off just before Dmitriy’s cybernetic arm begins on his right forearm, as he likes to display his sign of masculine toughness to the world. The shoulders of the coat don red and white striped epaulettes with five gold stars going down them. Under the trenchcoat, Dmitriy wears a starched white dress shirt, the collar of which is always open to reveal a glimpse of his grey chest hair. On Dmitriy’s head, he wears a black greek fisherman’s cap. He enjoys the art of smoking, and normally has a wood-colored pipe hanging out of the right corner of his mouth. Another thing to note is his ring. On the ring finger of his left hand, Dmitriy has a thick golden ring with a large ruby on it. Inside of this ruby, if you look real hard, you can see the silhouette of a gold star. He speaks with a thick Russian accent, and can be hard to understand at times.

weapons/items: Well, in the items category, Dmitriy always has his techpad on him, which is built into his arm. The pad is a touch screen device that is kinda like carrying around an Iphone. It has an internet browser, a compass, a calculator, a map of the world, and a chess game on it. Weapon-wise, Dmitriy always carries a wood-finished, highly polished silver Makarov pistol with him wherever he goes, in a holster on his side. He polished the pistol every day, and sleeps with it under his pillow.

Assault weapon: KSVK 12.7 anti-material sniper rifle.

abilities: Dmitriy possesses a host of abilities that allow him to be a superior navigator. Firstly, he has 360 degree vision. He sees everything around him, and can project this vision out of the Ego Boost so that he can see the area around it, to prevent collisions and attacks. Secondly, he possesses chronovision, which allows him to see past, present, and small glimpses of the future, with the future being the spottiest of the three. He has retrovision, which allows him to see into the past, of course can see the present, and can get premonitions of the future, for example a collision or explosion, however he cannot see the future entirely. This allows Dmitriy to steer the ship away from potential danger, however he cannot control when he gets these premonitions, making them rather unhelpful in times of need. Dmitriy also possesses extreme accuracy, and has been known to use the little pistol in his holster to shoot seagulls out of the air.

Another thing to note is Dmitriy’s arm. Because only his forearm is cybernetic, he hasn’t much in the way of physical strength, though he has increased reflexes in that arm (he can move it really fricking fast), and can send a small electric shock into the hand of it, effectively tazing enemies, though this isn’t very strong and just hurts like CENSORED.

backstory: Dmitriy was born on the island of St.Gracia, which is up north, about where European Russia is on our Earth. He grew up a simple fisherman, where his father taught him many wise tales and valuable lessons blah blah blah you get the point. When Dmitriy turned 18, St.Gracia went to war with the nearby nation of Posklow, a great rival of theirs. Dmitriy was drafted into the navy, where he quickly used his optical powers to climb the ranks and become the captain of a submarine. He was a deadly captain, and broke the Gracian record for most ship sinkings. He was so incredible a captain that he could practically see other subs in the water, even when the ship had no windows. This made people suspicious of Dmitriy, and one day, his crew mutinied. They beat the tar out of him, and the captain was placed in a boat at the surface and floated away, where a Gracian ship picked him up. The St.Gracian government had plans to have Dmitriy commandeer a ship and hunt down the defected mutiny craft, but he had other ideas. He lost all respect for the Gracian navy, and so he took his ship “The Atom Smasher”, and used his supernatural abilities to lay waste to the St.Gracian and Poskan navies (in all due respect, neither were very large or threatening). However, before the battle was over, the Atom Smasher was practically killed in the water, and a rogue mortar shell had blown Dmitriy’s right forearm off completely, which is why he has the cybernetic arm. After that, he left the Northern Sea, and became a pirate, until he was recruited by Drake for the crew of the Ego Boost.

theme song:

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 am

Hmmmmm can you put exactly what he is in the Type section instead of just yes?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:21 am

He's both.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Hmmmm. I'll make a sheet after i finish my test....
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Good. I'll try to finish up the description of our world later.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Name: Aron ( no last name. It's Taboo where he's from.)

Type: Cyborg. Only his eyes, though.

Bounty: NA

Rank/Position: Quarter Master

Appearance: Well he's about 5'11" with a slim build. Green eyes. Light brown Hiar. And a light tan., but still white. He prefers to wear a dark blue t-shirt with an orange light jacket over it, even in the summer. he likes to wear Kakies as well. Brown ones to be exact.

Weapons/Items: He Prefers to adoid coflict. Odd since he's now a pirat, but oh well. Anyways He uses a kind of laser pistol. He brought it from his homeland. It's a Model E9- 17 Micron Disrupter.

Special Skills/Abilities: His Cybernetic Eyes give him Extrodinary Vision. His eyes have a built in Telescopice funtion that let's him see up to 5 miles with relative ease. It's not 20/20, but it's good for spotting large targets. And he's good at using the Old Math System. ( his Land/ Island has two seperate math systems. One in Based ten, the old. and one in base 5, the new one.)
Short Backstory: meh I'l
l make up his story as I go. Sorry but my back stories rarley ever come into play.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Name:Wolf
Type:Human
Bounty: 500,000
Rank/Position: Cook
Appearance: Blonde hair blue eyes, 6ft tall, skinny, smokes often, wears a fadora, wears a Black trench coat with a plack t-shirt with black pants and dress shoes. and sunglasses
Weapons/Items: 50. cal sniper, dual pistols, and a oversized sword
Special Skills/Abilities: Cooking super amazing food, only uses legs or wepons to fight. has great fighting abillity
Short Backstory: A mystery
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Put your sheet has been accepted, Wolf you have to fix a few things with your character. First he's the cook but has a 50. Cal rifle... I find that a bit out there since his role isn't combat. Second, he's a bit young in general to be using weapons like that and fighting in general. Point is tone down the combat aspect if he's going to be the cook.

The OP has been more or less completed. I demand that you all read all of it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Appearance: Blonde hair blue eyes, 6ft tall, skinny, smokes often, wears a fadora, wears a Black trench coat with a plack t-shirt with black pants and dress shoes. and sunglasses
Weapons/Items: dual pistols, and a oversized sword
Special Skills/Abilities: Cooking super amazing food, only uses legs or wepons to fight. has great fighting abillity

ok as far as combat sanji is a chef yet he kicks major CENSORED all the time i took out the 50. cal and even the chef will have to fight sometimes what am i going to do while a fight breaks out make pot stickers?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm claiming the position of Doctor and mad scientist if thats okay by everyone. I'll post the sheet within a half hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey! I was gonna be the cook!

Anyways, I call head of security.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:41 pm

aww srry man but any way i think youl be good as head of security
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:43 pm

You can watch Keni and make sure he doesn't blow up the entire ship while trying to make it move back in time 5 seconds. Or turn everyone into man sized sea trout by accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm

LOL. well that's okay i guess. everyone can't be the cook. i thought aboutnit breifly myself for a minuet, but it wasn't for me.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Also wolf, I completely understand why this is, as everybody starts out like it, but you should really try to make your sheet more descriptive. Your appearance isn't very good, and you're just listing things. That character can be any tall blonde white guy who smokes. You need to add some meat to that dish. Check out supplice's sheets. They're vividly detailed and you can literally see the character.

Also, great fighting ability means nothing to me, and I'm not sure how above resized sword is going to be of use to him when his enemies are mutants with machine guns. I mean, you shouldn't have an armory on your character's back, but he should probably have a more efficient weapon. A big sword would be hard to control and would require two hands, making him child's play for an enemy.

I know it seems like I'm shooting you down, but I'm not. I went through the same stuff when I started roleplaying. I mean, my sheets were shorter than your's. But if somebody doesn't tell you, then you'll never get better.

Also, I'm considering making a cyborg version of Claire for this rp since she's never lasted more than one IC page. Is there a limit to how much robotics a character can have? Because I'm planning for her to be like 90% metal, as she was tortured by a scientist who was testing the effects of different artificial implants. She's going to have all bionic limbs, cybernetic implants in her spine and ribcage, and a robotic eye. Is that too much?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 pm

What's left that's human?

And Yeah I go for the super descriptive stuff sometimes, but sometimes it's just best to go with a happy medium like I did! Ya Know?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

yeah thanks ill see if i can fix it
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Now that I'm back on my comp. I agree with Maxx's points. While I do understand the need for arms I think that it's a bit OP that he cooks super amazing food AND kicks @ss at the same time. I'm perfectly fine with some forms of self defense but you have to consider that most of the people we're fighting will be armed with guns and most confrontations will end in all out shoot outs with the rare melee confrontations every now and then. It would be nice to have a method of taking on enemies up close but you never said if your character was strong or not--- plus he's young. While it is smart to have some form of protection in up close encounters... have you heard of the phrase "Never bring a knife to a gunfight?"

So, yeah put a bit more detail in the sheets. You're new, so look at some existing sheets if you want examples. I hate to fap my ego but I've written some pretty good sheets for this rp (Check the second post) and others have written good sheets too.

Maxx Toron wrote:

Also, I'm considering making a cyborg version of Claire for this rp since she's never lasted more than one IC page. Is there a limit to how much robotics a character can have? Because I'm planning for her to be like 90% metal, as she was tortured by a scientist who was testing the effects of different artificial implants. She's going to have all bionic limbs, cybernetic implants in her spine and ribcage, and a robotic eye. Is that too much?

This is fine. Since there are very rare people out there who converted their entire being into cybernetics.

God-mod wrote:
I'm claiming the position of Doctor and mad scientist if thats okay by everyone. I'll post the sheet within a half hour.

This is fine.

Anywho, I'm going to get started on my sheets. Once I'm done; I'm sure that we'll have enough people to start IC.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

YAY!m I went over to Wolf's cubicule and Explianed to him, In better terms, how to Fix His sheet. I dunno how, but I did give him a few pionters aabout how to Avoid making his character OP. Then I had to explian what OP meant..... But now he understands.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Appearance: spikey blonde hair blue eyes. He is 6ft tall with a skinny figure. Has a blonde gotee with fairly strong build but not overly so. He is a man who only smokes fortuna cigeretts. Also he wears black shades and a black fadora with a white strip lineing the top. He wears a black parka with a orange t-shirt with black pants and purple skate shoes with green laces.

Weapons/Items: a long barreled revolver, and an energy katana with a titanium hilt

Special Skills/Abilities: is an execlent swordsmen and has good accuracy with a gun but can cook really good food as well

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 pm

For everyone this should serve as an example for how I want the sheets to look.

Quote :
Name: Drake Delton Blackmore (Also known as Lord Drake, Captain Drake and the Twenty Million Dollar Man)
Type: Human
Bounty: $20,000,000
Rank/Position: Captain
Appearance: Coming from the Great European Frontier is Drake Blackmore, a healthy man with a impressive build from all those years of work. To get started Drake stands at exactly 6 feet tall with an incredibly muscular build and he has long arms and legs. He weighs at least 196 pounds. So yeah he really does have that strongman feel about him--- which is necessary to because of his rank as the captain. He walks with every step empathizing on his strength and tries to look like the bad @ss captain of the Amazyn Hearts. He has a determined look on his face when he's around his competition, while he's usually smiling and carefree when around his friends. Drake's eyes are blue as the ocean and very beautiful, and are a bit small. His hair is an unnatural jet-black and is medium length and very messy, he usually keeps one side of his hair slightly brushed over one of his eyes. He has a thick goatee which makes him cool even cooler. Drake dresses slightly like old-timey pirates--- with some modern themes mixed in. The first thing you'll notice is that he wears a large black long-coat styled much like a pirate coat, it sags down to his knees and he doesn't put his arms in the sleeves. Only buttoning the first few buttons making it less like a coat and more like a fancy cape. Under that he wears a matching black T-shirt, with a thick gold chain with a cross on the end around his neck. He also wears black leather gloves. Also matching the rest of his attire are baggy black jeans, with black combat boots. Around his waist is a very thick belt which his several pistols hang off of. So yeah his clothes color coordinate with his hair.

Weapons/Items: Drake keeps at least four pistols on his being at all times, two large pistols like 9mms hang off the right side of his waist on that belt of his, and one Magnum is directly under his back. The last one is another 9mm and is cleverly hidden in the sleeve of his coat. Then he has a large knife on the other side of his waist which in case somebody gets close he'll give them something.

Special Skills/Abilities: Drake is a very strong and skilled individual. Due to him serving in NEST for a few years he has all the expert training of NEST agents, which means he's pretty strong and knows how to fight up close and personal. He's also very disciplined meaning that it's rare for him to go overboard and lose his head. Being a charismatic fellow he also knows what to say to get people on his side. He also is proficient in fire-arms, as he knows how to shoot pistols very well, and he knows how to hold and aim a rifle. Other than that he doesn't have too many practical skills, which is why he's out there looking for cremates to fill the void.

Short Backstory: His backstory is more or less described on the OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next