Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC

Go down 
+2
Maxx
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm

That wasn't the smartest thing Cycon's ever said.

EDIT: posted. I know we don't have personality sheets in here, but I'd just like to warn you all, it is far too easy to p*ss Claire off. She's a bit touchy.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
That wasn't the smartest thing Cycon's ever said.

It'll only go down hill from there. On the bright side; he's all but indestructible. :D
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm

What would happen if he ate Keni's medical box with all its toxic content?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:30 pm

He'd probably be screwed. I doubt anyone is prepared to handle his unique biology.

I'm going to assume that everyone is acquainted to each other.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 am

Hmmm... Well the Bar Isn't a good place for Aron to hang out In. He isn't a drinker....
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:30 am

Oh guys, btw, only Claire knows that Taylor is bi, so nobody should refer to her as such.

So will we be running into an NESTies soon?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
So will we be running into an NESTies soon?

Eventually once we hit the Hong Long arc we'll be seeing plenty of NEST.

Anyway, does everyone want me to take their characters to the bar? I'll exclude Keni and Sarah since they don't see the purpose in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 am

go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 am

Okay. I'm going to wait for Wolf and God-Mod to post. Also, if your character doesn't want to go to the bar then they don't have to. I kinda want to do a small subplot with Keni and Sarah.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:14 am

Meh I want Aron to go, but not drink. And I wish someone would talk to him. When my Characters don't get involved early on they tend to loose relevancy and i wind up quiting.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:20 am

In this RP everyone will be getting an equal amount of attention. I'll be sure that happens.

Anyway prepare for drunken antics.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Well I'm gonna try and make him interact more. And so ya know he grew up in a morally strict place, so a lot of his views on things are very outdated. Things like Temperance and Smoking ya know? and he's very hard to anger.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 pm

anyone feel free to interact with Taylor and Claire, but don't try anything. Claire's packing heat.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Hmmm........ I see. but how would A guy with morals stuck in the 18th centruy interact with them?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Im going to handle interaction in a second.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Prepare yourselves for one big bar fight. =P
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am

Are these guys NPC? Ie, can Claire autokill one or two of them, or does she have to fire and then you say whether it hit or not and all that stupid bullsh*t.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

Autokilling is fine to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 am

the @$$-kicking has begun.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 am

dang man i wanted to kick the captins @$$ you had to ruin it
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 am

There's still plenty more @ss to kick. You can just have your characters autokill a few.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 am

Well its better than nothing woo!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 am

Ok. Claire just killed a really big dude and Taylor's getting raped. Who wants to save her?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 am

Oh also, to whoever comes to Taylor's rescue, let the rapist escape. I have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:27 pm

ooh ill save her let me let me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next