Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

I meant that somebody else explain it to me.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Maxx, can you send someone to look for one of my four characters? I'm getting bored with just introductions.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Sure. Where are your characters? These are the locations of the current recruiters:

West Coast: Simple Man (I'll make his sheet later)

Central/Southern US (from Rockies to Appalachians): Valkyrie

Eastern US (East coast): Merlin's Crystal
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Simple Man could encounter Storm, since she doesn't have a specific location.

Kirra is in Texas somewhere hunting animals in the woods.

Merlin's Crystal might travel to Seattle and hear rumors about Angus on a nearby mountain.

Hildegard (Who I want to join the villains) is rampaging through Mississippi farmlands.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Anyone is free to interact with my characters. Jake is in some rural town inside of the Valos mansion, Lash can be anywhere that has a bench (=P) and Megan can be literally anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 am

Okay, I'll send a recruiter to Storm and Lash as soon as The Raven is done talking to Drake and Vito. After the two of them talk to the recruiters, I'm probably going to timeskip a day so that everybody can get where they're going to go.

Also, Lieo, I just thought of something. Exactly where is Damon? Like what city? Because I was thinking; I need someone for Valkyrie to track, and your post inspired me to have her tracking Enrique Castro. So, what if she tracks Machado to Damon's apartment and breaks in to find out what Damon gave Machado?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 am

I'll have Jake's and Megan's intro done after the timeskip.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 am

So uh, Maxx. What do you want me to do now?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 am

I'm kinda just waiting, okay, all four characters introduced. Send in the recruiters, I'm out of people post as.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:59 am

Now i try to post a recruiter coming to storm and lash. You guys wait until I can post. Sorry, I have work to do and I'm posting in Brave New Sea.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:12 am

Dude I just spent like a half hour typing up this awesome post and it didn't save before I restarted my computer and now it's gone -u-;;;
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 am

Ouch...

anyways, so mata, do you want Winter to get recruited like before or not get recruited and get roped into the possible Valkyrie/Damon story arc/subplot?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 am

Maxx what do you want me to do concerning the Raven and Drake/Vito story-line?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 am

Nothing until we timeskip. I changed what he wrote to the next day at 8.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 am

Oooh what's this subplot? If it involves Damon, that'd be cool to have us both in there, ALTHOUGH if I was recruited and stayed into contact with Damon, it would be a nice way to tie the two plots together :3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 am

Let me just preface this with; OMFG! That was the best post I've ever read!

Secondly, I want to see if Lieo will agree to a Valkyrie/Damon subplot with Valkyrie interrogating Damon to find/arrest Enrique Castro.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Okay, I'll send a recruiter to Storm and Lash as soon as The Raven is done talking to Drake and Vito. After the two of them talk to the recruiters, I'm probably going to timeskip a day so that everybody can get where they're going to go.

Also, Lieo, I just thought of something. Exactly where is Damon? Like what city? Because I was thinking; I need someone for Valkyrie to track, and your post inspired me to have her tracking Enrique Castro. So, what if she tracks Machado to Damon's apartment and breaks in to find out what Damon gave Machado?
Damon is currently in Detroit, Michigan. Tracking Énrique would be silly since the post explains how he keeps his name out of trouble, also since he is rooted in south Miami, Florida. Finding out what he gave to Eduardo would be immensely difficult since there is only one hard copy, his computer is protected by a password, and so are most of the important files on his computer. She'll also have difficulty sneaking in since he is in a small motel room with his computer next to him. Unless she is extremely quiet and intelligent enough find a way past his door with three locks and to hack into a hacker's computer, I doubt she could uncover anything.

I was thinking that Damon and Winter could meet again after Damon gets recruited after having his name wiped clean from the police records, establishes himself in the laboratory, and then Winter gets recruited (very reluctantly) and as she is given the grand tour, she sees Damon.

Or she could behave the same way as before, being adamant about not participating. Damon could probably ask a special request to track down Winter and send her a message and recruit her that way.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 am

Perhaps. I'm fine with either. Guess I'm just kinda in a bind for villains. I've already made two, but I can't think of any more for some reason...

EDIT: I'll recruit him if you'd like, but Valkyrie is the only hero besides Simple Man who works for the government, so she has plenty of resources on her hands for getting into Damon's computer/motel room.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 am

What happened to Maxx and that other guy?

Getting into Damon's room, sure. Getting into his computer without Damon noticing would definitely be a difficult feat to accomplish. If he has managed to stay under the radar of the hounding police force and participates in illegal activity as an actual profession, his computer is probably more secure than Alcatraz.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 am

Point taken.

And I replaced Maxx with Ryan. They have the same role, I just changed some of my characters' names/powers.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 am

I am writing a response now, also, just so you know, Storm's lighting isn't red. It's blue.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 am

Ok my bad. I'll change it later.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 am

Okay, posted. Storm has vanished into the woods, and is now slowly killing a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 am

ok sounds good.

also, where'd you get that Guardian of Nature from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next