Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm

I am eager to start, also, Operator, you should probably know it's not possible to walk past my two characters, they're actually touching the monolith, considering there's not really much of an option, and they have no clue what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Well to be honest I've kinda lost interest in this and I'm a bit busy with plenty of things atm. If someone else wants to take it over then I'll gladly give it to them.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Well, I would be willing to take over if you can't do this RP anymore, but what exactly did you have in mind far as the plot, so I don't send it in the wrong direction?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Excellent. I'll make up a PM later.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm

I'll edit my post as soon as I figure out what's happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Well, Lone just allowed me to take over the RP, so the Monolith is going to activate and give everyone a mark. I'll do a minor Godmod so everyone is there and in place.

Just a note, as soon as they get the mark, let's not immediately start with the whole monsters fighting thing. Nobody is going to be running from the government right from the beginning. It's going to be sandbox for a little while, and everyone will continue their normal lives for a little bit, attending school and that sort of thing and probably discussing what happened and what they should do. We still want some character development, and not random destruction.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Yes. It's about the humans behind the monsters.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 pm

That, and it's risky to bring attention to yourself. The government is the government, and to be chased by them is probably not easy to get out of.

Anyway, that being said, I'll start the main event.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Well, now people are back in the park, but they should have some sort of symbol or tattoo now on their person.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 pm

You can make a new thread if you like, Vipes.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm actually fine with this one, Lone. Everything is already set up.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:07 am

Do-do-do...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Well, either way, everyone is back at the park, so now people can wonder if they imagined the whole event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5