Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:00 am

Um, just a thought, shouldn't our characters be, like, going into shock from getting transported to an alien realm? Everyone's too calm and collected about being transported away.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 am

Yeah. I've been thinking that too. Don't take this the wrong way but Blake, Heather and Felix are acting like they get teleported to strange and mysterious places all the time. Hell, Cameron is going to flip out. I would have put that in the post but I had to go.

Nothing against you guys. Just think about it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:10 am

Well, the fact is that shock can be portrayed in different ways. My two characters have more of a feeling that they can't really comprehend what's happening, but considering that there's nothing too scary, it's more of a daze sort of thing. It's also the fact that I don't know how to portray shock very well.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 am

Um, Vipera, if you suddenly found yourself teleported to a dark place where there was no light, wouldn't you be seriously freaking out?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 am

It totally appeared that all the aforementioned characters were completely calm.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

Well, then, I'm just going to try to make it more realistic, and say their response was a bit delayed, because that would be me. It's like someone jumps out at you, and it takes a few moments before your brain figures out what happened and you scream.

Now Heather is trying to force herself to stop from launching into a panic, and Blake is starting to feel disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 am

Um, Vipera, if someone jumps out at you, you're probably going to scream immediately.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:32 am

I'm going to be leading up to Felix's meltdown. I edited my last post to put it in, but as he learns more he's going to drop farther and farther off the deep end.

Kinda like a prolonged thing, I guess. He's DARKY a brick as soon as he sees what he's there for. I know that some people are like that.

Anyway, bad move by me, I was tired from the beach at the time of posting, so I dont think I was really thinking. I'm not using it as an excuse, just know I'm half stupid at times. I'm improvising right now, an using his terror as a valid way to say I dont feeling like retyping the entire post right now.

Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 am

...Maxx, what's done is done. My point is that they just felt like they were in a weird place, and only now are they starting to realize what it means if they can't get back home.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
...Maxx, what's done is done. My point is that they just felt like they were in a weird place, and only now are they starting to realize what it means if they can't get back home.

You could have retconed your post...

But whatever. I'm not the boss.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah it's done. Next time though put a bit more emotion into it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:44 am

I will, like I said, I have to work on portraying shock.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 am

Anywho. No one has had any chatversations in a little bit...

Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:48 am

Reread my post. It's now edited.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 pm

SHAMELESS BUMPING.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Im still down for this if everyone else is.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:44 pm

I am, hence, why I bumped it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Excellent, excellent. Now, if someone by any chance happens to get a post in...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Don't look at me, someone else needs to post, I'm IC locked. Maxx, Operator, get your guys to the monolith so we can keep going.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm having Felix sit down against the tower, he's not feeling right (Just a result of the sudden stress). I'll having him get up and go though...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 pm

I think the three of us can keep the RP going. Since, this is supposed to be small scale to begin with.

Well, I'll have the monolift activate.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Dar. Posted, although it's not exactly long, it'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes, yes it will. Later on today I'll post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:30 pm

New Supplice wrote:
Yes, yes it will. Later on today I'll post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next