Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Mehah! I didn't even know that. I see people under eighteen in my school with tattoos all the time. They usually go and get them when nobody's looking.

I also know several people with tattoos myself.

I also have a tattoo of my own on my back
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Like I said, I didn't even know it was illegal.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:42 am

IC is up!

Everyone needs to get where Cameron is (near the statue of Thomas Jefferson) then we'll move on to the next part of the plot where we get our monsters.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 am

Well, Moray is sitting on a bench near the statue, reading, and Heather is walking past, looking like she got hit by a train.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 am

Elucid is trying to start a bonfire. Anyone is welcome to help him.

And which statue? There's a bunch of them.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 am

Maxx Toron wrote:

Herp
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:03 am

New Supplice wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:

Herp

I do not understand your herpage. There's statues of every president. Your guy's near Jefferson and Elucid is near Nixon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Before we get on let's get in a bit of character interaction and etc. Anyone can talk to Cameron or he can talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Mehah! Well, that should be easy, well, for Heather at least. I was actually describing Moray to my mom and she said he sounded just like our neighbor, and it's really hard to talk to someone if they just walk off without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 am

can someone please give Elucid a lighter?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 am

No one is currently near him.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 am

So how exactly are we going to 'meet' our Kajiu.

And how do we influence them? Telepathy of sorts, where the two bonded can communicate?

I want MOAR information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm

1). Once our group encounters the artifact and get their marks burned into their beings. They will know how to summon the monster--- without knowing what it exactly does/summons. Like they'll know how to do it, but not be fully aware of what it does. Sooooo, summoning the monster could be done on accident or through experimentation. Whatever floats your boat.

2). Yes, a sort of telepathy. Though, it'll start out very simple. For example; Cameron thinks that he wants Garuda to destroy something then it will go step on it or if Cameron thinks that he wants the Garuda to go away then it'll be sent back to it's pocket dimension. As time goes on it'll get more complex, as the group will be able to control the monster on a deeper level. Like eventually they can control the monster like they control themselves.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Well, all Father's park is going to have a two hundred foot dinosaur creature in it.

I also hope to see everyone become friends and start hanging around with eachother an figuring out things from eachother.

I know I would be trying to hang around with others with the same ability. There would be a lot to learn from one another.

Maybe pull a prank on some people. I know I would.

*Kid sees and Giant monster sniffing car, then tells mom*
*Felix sends monster back to pocket dimension*
*Mom looks over, seeing nothing*
"You have such an active imagination!"
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Well your character could go and talk to Elucid nick.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Well, it's pretty easy to say to say I'm stumped, maybe I should make Moray and Heather start arguing, but Moray wouldn't really threaten a girl, so he might just walk off.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:

Go post in Violet then.

I will later, if I dont get caught up in something else.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Well, I was able to think up a post. Thanks for having your guy come in, Operator, I couldn't have kept Blake in the same spot much longer without dragging it on.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm

We will be getting our monsters shortly
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 pm

TheOperator wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:

Go post in Violet then.

I'd love to, but there's this thing called schoolwork and life, you see, and if I have a limited amount of the former, I'll have a limited amount of the latter.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 am

A terrible post, but it's something.

Now I will try to post in Violet but don't expect anything big or special. I'm taking a fifteen minute break to post and then I will be gone for the rest of the night. After tomorrow, you have me for a week and a half, give or take a few days, so please bear with me.

Also vipes, I'm waiting for you to post in The Freaks.

Oh, this is Oscuro's theme:

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

Sorry I vanished. I thought I had violin lessons today, so I wound up on a wild goose chase, because it turns out my teacher is away for the week.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
TheOperator wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:

Go post in Violet then.

I'd love to, but there's this thing called schoolwork and life, you see, and if I have a limited amount of the former, I'll have a limited amount of the latter.

If you have a limited amount of schoolwork you'll have a limited amount of having a life?

lolokay

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 am

It would appear that we're near the main event. I'll post later on tonight or tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm

TheOperator wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:
TheOperator wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:

Go post in Violet then.

If you have a limited amount of schoolwork you'll have a limited amount of having a life?

lolokay

Razz

Yes. If I don't do my work, I'll get grounded until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next