Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 am

She'll go great with the mutant I'm working on now; Alejandro Elias; the Monster of Sparrowdale Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 am

And here he is;

Name: Alejandro Elias
Nickname: Alex, Jekyll and Hyde
height: 6’0”
Weight: 260 lbs in the day, 160 lbs at night.

Appearance:
hair color: black
Eye color: grey in the day, scarlett at night.
Nationality: Grey in the day, blue in the night.
Appearance: Alejandro is the brother of Carolina. Because of that, he also comes from a billionaire family and looks the part, more or less. It depends on when you are looking at him, you see, as his power changes what he looks like. In the daytime, Alejandro is a very large, bulky man with skin the color of granite. He looks like a statue, as every part of his body is covered in rock. His face in both forms is slim and tired-looking, as if he doesn’t sleep a lot. His eyes are rimmed on the bottom with grey from his lack of sleep. His hair is cut long and is swept to the right side in a beiber-like fashion. In the day, this hair is stone grey as well, but at night, it is jet black. In the daytime, Alejandro grows a pair of large wings, made out of stone, which he is able to move, but cannot fly very far with them (their use will be explained later). In the nighttime, Alejandro’s frame gets much smaller. His skin turns a dark blue, going on violet, and his hands grow sharp claws. His ears get slightly longer and pointier in this form, like a bat’s, though he usually pushes them back in such a way that it’s not unattractive. At night, Alejandro’s teeth become sharp and pointed, like a little devil. Also at night, Alejandro’s stone angel wings transform into black bat wings

attire: Alejandro dresses very well, like his sister. He normally wears a suit, though when on a casual outing, he will often wear a polo shirt or Hawaiian-style shirt. At night, Alejandro often wears a fedora on his head, though the color changes to match what he’s wearing. Whatever Alejandro wears on his body always has a slot for him to stick his wings through.

Personality: IC

Abilities:

power class: Mix of cosmic and anatomical

power: In simple terms, Alejandro is a gargoyle. During the day, his skin is covered in a very heavy, thick layer of stone. This causes him to be very slow, but makes him extremely resistant to damage. In this form, he is immune to most physical attacks, as well as some elemental attacks (lightning, water, fire), though he is very receptive to cerebral attacks, as well as Extra-sensory attacks (psionics, basically). In this form, Alejandro can stay still for very long periods of time, and has a pair of stone angel wings. These wings and his ability to freeze himself allows him to disguise himself as a statue for long periods of time to spy on enemies. At night, however, Alejandro changes. At exactly sunset, his body glows white, and turns into his night form. In his night form Alejandro is extremely fast, as well as being incredibly strong for his size (more so of both than normal mutants). In this form, he has a pair of bat wings which allow him to fly extremely quickly, and he grows a pair of sharp claws on his hands which he can use to badly wound enemies. he becomes extremely nimble in this form, whereas he is much slower in his stone form, and can climb objects very easily. His hearing also becomes very strong at night because of the way his ears are built. He can also see extremely well at night. In this form, Alejandro is resistant to cerebral and extra-sensory attacks, but doesn’t have his armor, so physical, elemental, and energy attacks do much more damage to him.

weaknesses: Well, as I said above, each of Alejandro’s forms have their own weaknesses. In his daytime form, Alejandro is very slow and heavy, and is very receptive to cerebral and extra-sensory attacks, whereas at night he can be injured pretty badly by physical attacks, as well as elemental and energy attacks. When in daytime form, Alejandro cannot see in the dark at all, and his vision and hearing are both below average. Alejandro’s night form is what you have to worry about, though there are ways to get around it. Bright light pisses Alejandro off at night, as well as making seeing difficult, but it doesn’t really hurt him. The trick is UV rays; ultraviolet light causes Alejandro to turn into his tank-ish but weak daytime form. Also, at night, Alejandro can be deafened easily (ie, Sylvia) because of his acute hearing (though in the daytime it doesn’t affect him much).

burst potential: Omega

other:
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 am

I actually thought Bones had more in common with Lone's character, Hunter. Their powers are very similar, and now that her secret place has been found out, she'll probably look for a newer one.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:55 am

Maxx Johnny has scars under his eye not tattooes
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:36 am

oops... I'll fix it later.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Flew to Britian a few days ago. Now I'm here until the 19th. The place I'm staying at has wifi, but I'll only on in the mornings and evenings until the 14th. After that things should be smooter.
Sorry for being absent the last few days. The Jet lag has been a nightmare.

Can someone fill me in on what's happened in the IC regarding Dragonfly and the rest of his group?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Let's see... Nicole lead Drake (and presumably) Dragonfly to Toby, Willow and they're about to go to Reginald. But, Vipes is gone for a little bit, and I'm about to time skip. Sooooo...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 am

Working on a post now lone.

Oh dear...darkness. That's never good.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am

I am actually still here. I just can't think of anything to post. If I'm stuck for much longer, I might introduce one of my other characters.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:14 pm

New Supplice wrote:
Let's see... Nicole lead Drake (and presumably) Dragonfly to Toby, Willow and they're about to go to Reginald. But, Vipes is gone for a little bit, and I'm about to time skip. Sooooo...

Proceed then. I'll rejoin once it occurs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:03 pm

waiting on lone to post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 pm

I'll post soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Okay. take your time.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:55 am

Anyone is free to interact with any of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 am

So what group is Taylor gonna be in?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 am

She's going to be the one on the first floor guarding the exit/entrance.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 am

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 am

Alright, I'm going to edit in the other half of my post where we time skip.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 am

Okay. I'll post either later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to finish my adventure on Spore.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 am

I'm gonna post something. Could one of the groups find Jacob?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 am

Somebody just pisse dof Alejandro. sh*t just got real.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 am

Btw, this is a more or less a picture of what my Taylor and Claire look like (that is, if they were real).

Carole

taylor

I'll see if I can find look-alikes for TJ and Claire. There's no way I'm finding one of Alejandro.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:10 am

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
I'm gonna post something. Could one of the groups find Jacob?

I didn't get a chance to post this but Drake and the new arrivals have been partying in the lake during the timeskip up until now.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 am

If he can climb buildings like you said he could last post, then he could go and meet Alejandro on the top of the tower. I need something to keep him from interfering with the hospital raid.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:17 am

New Supplice wrote:
I didn't get a chance to post this but Drake and the new arrivals have been partying in the lake during the timeskip up until now.
Well, where are they now?
Maxx Toron wrote:
If he can climb buildings like you said he could last post, then he could go and meet Alejandro on the top of the tower. I need something to keep him from interfering with the hospital raid.

It's too late for him to do that now. The sun's going down and he wouldn't be able to get down, so he wouldn't have a reason to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next