Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color: The Return (IC)

Go down 
+3
Derkal
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:22 am

Wrath pouted, recoiling a sliver, "That's not fair! You get all these handsome men and I don't get any!" She marched off back to the teleporter, and mashed in some buttons with her long finger. She waved cutely at Xiepher and made a face at Treachery.

A small magenta haired girl rolled into the hall in a high tech wheelchair. The wheels moved automatically without her needing to do anything to propel her forward. The girl also had two horns coming from the back of her head. She spoke so calmly and sweetly, so innocently that one would doubt her being a Destroyer, "What happened? Is everything okay?" She stared at the one servant that looked over her.

The aged silias seemed sick and unusually pale, just as all the other men that had been hypnotized. They slowly came to their senses, while a few others didn't; One even collapsed. Fortunately the older silias, the servant of the young Destroyer, was able to speak without legitimate trouble, others spoke slurred words. The silias said in a formal voice, "I did not comprehend the situation... I felt a great sense of affection, also a bit ill at the same time, then everything was fuzzy. Is everything alright Master Impurity?"

Impurity responded, smiling cheerfully, yet a bit shyly, "Yes, everything is alright." She turned the wheel chair to Treachery, "I apologize for my absence, could you tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 am

"Wrath elected to pay me a visit," Treachery said, her halberd vanishing in a column of flames. "That girl is going to experience a blade through her skull if she does so again..."

One of the servants standing near her edged away covertly as his clothes caught on fire. With a wave of her hand, Treachery put it out. Breathing a sigh of relief, the servant went about his duties.

"...Are you alright, Impurity?" Treachery asked, her gaze softening.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Impurity smiled appreciatively, "Yes, I am fine. I was indeed worried when Sesnet began ignoring me. He's not the one to disobey, therefore I assumed that it was a Destroyer's doing. With all the irresponsible Destroyers scurrying around the universe, who knows what could have happened." She reached out and grasped Treachery's hand carefully. The short soft fuzz on her amphibious hand could be felt. "I thank you for handling that situation so exceptionally." She tilted her head with a smile.

Xiepher ordered a few commands to the crew members, telling them to rest up if needed, and if not, to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 am

Diva had about had it with the bar, heck the planet. She didn't even stick around to see if her mind affects worked. One moment she was there, the next she was gone.

Outside of orbit a colossal gyroscope blinked back into existence, at it's center was Diva. Every time that she selected a planet at random it wound up uninhabited, or in this case occupied by primitives. Their simplistic life styles only had so much to offer in terms of knowledge. How can avoid this? she thought to herself. It didn't take long for her vast intelligence to come up with something. On que the rings aligned in such a way as to amplify her capability to detect large quantities of energy. Stars and cosmic phenomenon were of no interest to her, so she was presumable only left with artificial sources. She focused on the greatest concentration and vanished into the folds of space time to emerge elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Loneliness gripped his sickle and harpoon tightly, "We have already wasted enough time. We must save these innocents from this corrupted being." He stood up slowly, and yelled a spell that was more like a prayer than a spell. It was so loud that it rumbled everything around the group of Phaedra, Insanity and Lethor. "By the grand Primus, our holy leader, grant us the strength of thy divine cures to the evil that is corrupted beyond the holy beliefs!!

Whispers began to be heard around them. The siither became jittery and ecstatic, ready to defend their planet. Loneliness emitted a loud battle cry as the millions of Siither stormed into the portal. The whispers began to sound like actual words, "Abandon madness, abandon evil, abandon Keros." The siither kept going through the portal.

Insanity stood back from the portal, feeling very useless without his technology. He thought to himself, trying to convene a plan to help. His tongue twitched in his mouth. What could he possibly do to help? A pathetic Destroyer with no magic couldn't do anything to help allies. A voice began to speake telepathically. It sounded familiar, like from the time he had been trying to resist Corruption's control. Ellie was also able to hear this. It spoke to him, "The numbers, number 11, remember the numbers."

Lelouch looked back over her shoulder as she looted the various potions and supplies from Anger's pack. She leaned backward a tad, and glanced at the serum in the bottle that Zal-Tek was holding. "Ah, that? It's what Anger was gonna give to us for the torture before the harvest." Lelouch grimaced and explained, "It'll give you eternal life." The "defiled" part of the name of the potion should have given him a sign that it didn't do that exact thing.

She didn't bother to mention the catch. If Zal-Tek drinks the potion he'll have to be tortured for at least three hours a day for him to stay alive. Zal-Tek will feel the pain but regenerate his wounds extremely quickly. He'll instantly die when the clock strikes midnight if he hasn't been tortured for three consecutive hours. Other than that, he'll never age, never get sick, never get diseases and never die as long as the rules are followed.

Lelouch turned around and slung a big sack of items over her shoulder. "I think we have everything, ya ready Dusty?" She seemed unusually friendly towards Zal-Tek. An almost unnoticeable asymmetry was present in the position of her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 am

Zal-Tek eyed the potion warily. Its name sure didn't sound like it would give him eternal life, at least... not exactly. Not that it mattered. He had no use for a potion that granted eternal life. Or at least, he sincerely hoped he didn't. He had never involuntarily visited another world, let alone been trapped in his mortal disguise...

Still, he was fairly sure that, even if he died, he would be sent back to his home. He didn't particularly want to think about how much evidence he had that things most likely wouldn't go as they had before. Either way, there wasn't much he could do about it.

He tossed the potion aside carelessly, muttering "already got that," under his breath. If Lelouch heard him... well, that would be fine, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color: The Return (IC)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5