Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color: The Return (IC)

Go down 
+3
Derkal
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:45 am

Lelouch smiled a big grin, and whispered back, "No problem, buddy." She yelled at Anger, making him stop. She demanded, "Before we go, me and Dusty 'ere want all your equipment. Give it to us."

Anger narrowed his eyes and made a displeased expression. It seemed he was trying to fight the hypnosis, as he slowly came out of his daze. He said a bit angered, but still complying, "Of course." He gritted his teeth and growled.

Lelouch shouted, squeezing a bit more hypnotic energy into him. "You're gonna do this without being angry as well!"

Veins began to show on Anger's neck. He lost his fury, but became very tense. He seemed to be struggling.

Lelouch looked over at Zal-Tek, "A little help here would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:50 am

Zal-Tek rolled his eyes, but then looked up at Anger. His eyes flashed. "Go on, I still haven't told you my- uh- secret." The spell went off perfectly fine, but Zal-Tek was worried. He usually had a much better story than that, one that made sense, and didn't even need magic. Something was still off...
Though there was no way he was telling Lelouch that.

"I'll tell you if you help us," he lied, having no secret to begin with, "but only after I'm sure you're letting us go."
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 am

Anger began foaming at the mouth, and looked very tense. He tried to say, with his mouth full of saliva, but failed to talk. He seemed to be trying too hard to resist.

Lelouch smiled a scoffed. It was her spell that Anger was being affected by. Zal-Tek's spell was working, it's just that Lelouch's was blocking out Zal-Tek's. Of course it wasn't on purpose, Lelouch thought she was helping. A corruptionist's spell decays any fellow corruptionist's life force.

Zal-Tek could simply feel Lelouch's spell.

Anger collapsed, still tense. He couldn't take it anymore. He began bleeding from the eyes, and screamed demonically, "I CAN'T TAKE IT!!" His upper torso exploded, and a thick dark gray liquid spewed out of his body. It had an odd purple essence surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 am

Zal-Tek shrieked draconically, shielding his face with his paw as he jumped backwards. He sat still for a moment, eyes shut tight, not even breathing. Then he took a deep breath, and dropped his paw. He opened his eyes, head still tilted somewhat away, and looked at what used to be Anger out of the corner of his eye.
That had never happened before. And he was very glad it hadn't.
He winced and looked away again, instead focusing on Lelouch.

"You- You... What did you DO?!" He roared, angry, surprised, and maybe even terrified. He definitely did not want that to happen to him, or anyone else, for that matter. He glared at Lelouch with his mismatched eyes, still visibly shaken.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 am

Lelouch's smile faded, looking at the fluids all over her clothes, then at Zal-Tek. "Ooh..." She seemed shaken. "That's not what was supposed to happen." She was telling the truth, although it was hard to believe. "That never happened when I used it on the prisoners." A feeling of guilt came over her.

Just a quick explanation here. The reason why the spell affected Anger differently was because of Anger's "Altering Betrayals" code. There is a numbered list of spells, and every person has a randomized number for each spell. Say a corruptionist sends spell 26 to an ally. The Altering Betrayals code drops that number by thirteen. Lelouch used her hypnotism spell, which is number 53. Since Anger had his code, it drops to spell number 40, which is called, "Expansion of Tendons," which made Anger's muscles expand to the point of explosion. Every corruptionist has a set of codes implanted into their soul by Corruption's soul furnace. They can exchange them anytime by breathing in the smog it produces.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Zal-Tek stared at Lelouch.
"Well I didn't do it," he snapped, still shaken, "My spell is designed to be completely unnoticeable, a failsafe so that if it's broken the subject never knows it was even cast."
He shivered, turning away, and instead began analyzing the rest of the room.

Last edited by angelwolf99 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 am

Lelouch smiled, "At least we have equipment." She hopped over to Anger's belongings and happily looted them.

Last edited by Glerp on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Phaedra was torn. It was an obvious trap, and Ellie's comment proved it.
Why then did she feel she had to spring the trap anyway?

Lethor looked shaken, and was holding his hands up over his ears. He had paled considerably, and seemed to be on the verge of leaping headfirst into the portal.

"Leth, it is a trap," Phaedra said.
"I do not care!" he cried, taking a step forward. Phaedra restrained him.
"I did not say we were not going to spring it," she said, smiling sadly. "Let us go save our friends."

"You with us Ellie?" Phaedra asked mentally.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Loneliness boomed again, "Let me go first. This is simply not something that tiny beings could handle by themselves." He crouched down and looked at the portal. He could just sense the madness in it. He picked up his Guardian's Harpoon and loaded it. The giant harpoon had an anti-matter tip coated in soul compost. Loneliness also gripped his serrated sickle tightly.

Insanity felt a bit useless without his technology. "And what can I do? I've never studied any spells, I have no abilities, no weapons, I won't be able to help."

Death jogged after Betrayal, finding her in her living quarters. Betrayal's mascara flowed down her cheeks, "I've never been so humiliated in my entire life!" She hugged onto her tiny stuffed teddy bear like creature. "What kind of monster would do that to a girl?" Betrayal cried on her bed, while curled up into a ball.

Death sat down next to her, "There are cruel beings in this world. Bitterness was one that just so happened to come your direction on the path of life. I punished him for his deed." The Grand Master stroked her head in a calming fashion.

Betrayal sat up, "I hope Treachery didn't see me..." She sniffled and cuddled the stuffed animal, "I hope Bitterness has a long painful death!" Even the seemingly innocent Destroyers have a nasty torturous side to them.

Death spoke, "Yes, he shall receive what is coming to him." The Grand Master stood up, "Why don't we try again." She took out another dress from the wardrobe and handed it to Betrayal.

Betrayal gave a confident look and put the dress on, and then continued to march out of her room.

Death walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:27 am

As Death was lowering the crown onto Betrayal's head, the temperature in the room dropped ten degrees, and through the doorway a dense dark grey fog billowed along the ground. The lighting seemed to dim slightly around the doorway, as a cloaked figure came through the doorway, seeming to somewhat float as it walked. The figure approached the two Destroyers with its head down, stopping several yards from them. A dry rasping whisper issued forth from the figure as it raised its head to look Death in the face, which was heard quite well by everyone in the room. "You call yourself Death, you think you are so powerful, and you take souls that belong to me. Perhaps it is time you met the real Death" As it said this, the figure raised its right hand, and some of the fog formed into a scythe.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:48 am

Death looked over at the figure, "Now what is it? Is it possible to get a crowning ceremony in peace without any outsiders? Who let you on this ship anyway?" She placed the tiara aside and stared at the shadowy being.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 am

"I let myself on this ship. You armor and shields have no effect on me, you are a fool if you think you can block Death." Death replied. "Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't take all of your souls back to the Realm of the Dead with me to repay all the souls you have stolen."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 am

Death stared back at the other Death. She felt the cold in the room, "You? The real Death? Interesting." She tongued a spell, "Life shall stall beyond the stars, infectious 600 meters, exceptions to Mire'mar Dysliok, and Death." Death paused every living thing within 600 meters. All the other Destroyers paralyzed. Nothing in their body moved. Their bodies simply froze in the position they were in. None of their senses worked, they were practically dead. The only two beings that were moving still were the two Deaths. "Perhaps if I were to supply you with some souls. I have many back on the planet." The Grand Master glared at Death.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:43 am

"Indeed I am the real Death, the ONLY Death. As for the souls....that would suffice for now." Death grinned a toothy smile, his hollow eyes glaring back into the Grand Master's. "In fact, how about we go there now. One thing first however" Death turned to Betrayal, who suddenly became unfrozen. He took the crown from where Death had left it, and placed it on Betrayal's head, letting the chilled metal sit there on her skin. "Enjoy your new rank for the short time you have it." he said. Then he spread his black feathered wings and engulfed the Grand Master in them, and they disappeared. The temperature of the room suddenly warmed to normal, and the crown on Betrayal's head no longer felt like ice.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Betrayal adjusted the tiara on her head so that it was comfortable. She felt empowered with it sitting on her head. She stared down at all the Destroyers, frozen in time. She giggled and thought about all the terrible things she could brag about to Treachery. She was the duchess of Destroyers, ready to make a difference in the world.

The Grand Master and Death appeared in a large, dark cavern. The top of the cavern was about half a mile up. Stalactites hung from the ceiling dripping a glowing blue liquid. The Grand Master gestured for Death to follow, "This is the soul cavern, at the end of this cave is a small base where all the souls are kept."

Xiepher yelled at Wrath, "What are you doing with my master's guards!?" He aimed the pulse rifle at her.

Wrath smiled, "Oh, we're just having a little fun." Almost every male in the ship was swooning over Wrath. They followed behind her. She said to "Perhaps you would like some fun with me?" She giggled and caressed Xiepher's face. She just loved being the center of attention, especially when it was over her beautiful body. Her curves were enough to get any man to love her.

Xiepher shoved her away, trying to remain innocent, "This is a private ship, all unauthorized personnel are to leave immediately."

Bitterness shook Sorrow, attempting to wake him, "Hey man, wake up!" He glanced around, dark clouds and a cold sense slowly streaked their way across the sky. For the first time ever, Bitterness shivered. He was used to the cold, but it was something different, it felt like something was crawling up his back, something cold, deadly, paranormal, and dark.

A hideous wolf man strolled through a small town on a planet in the Destroyed Realm. The eight foot being was hunched over, and wore a silk black robe. The flesh was a dark green. His face was covered in loose, bloody gauze. It looked as if dried vomit were spilled all over the bandages. The ugly creature's mouth hung open with teeth that looked like pins. Drool seeped over his dry, wrinkled lips. His skinny arms were covered in loose scabs. The beings claws were very long and a red keratin. They were maybe two feet long. He had very little brown fur, and the fur he had was terribly matted. Red, bony horns protruded from his neck.

The people around him stared at the terrifying beast. He ignored them, and continued walking. He had no business with the people that judge him. He trudged into a bar. The monster didn't bother to sit down, instead he stood at the counter and said in a raspy little boy's voice, "Caaaaaaaaaandy..." It sounded as if a small boy had a chunk of mucus in his throat.

The bartender glared at the creature, a bit scared, "This is a bar, we don't serve candy." He prepared a drink and handed to a female elf.

The creature responded, "I want my candy..."
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 pm

"Candy, you say?" A mysterious female voice with a very high-pitched British accent inquired "How interesting. A sickly hooded wolf man who wants candy." The source of this voice was an elven woman, a little over half the height of the hulking wolf man. She was wearing a set of brown travelling robes, and had her feet kicked up on the bar's counter as she lounged on a stool. Her face was obscured by the hood of a heavy brown traveling cloak, though a small, delicate tuft of bright red hair peaked out from under. The woman's eyes were a mystery, lost to the cloak, but the smile on her face was indistinguishable. The elf took the drink from the bartender, and sipped at it gingerly as she surveyed the look of this wolf-thing. Whatever it was, it looked like it had taken quite a beating, but it could also dish one out easily. It had obviously been in a fight, or maybe it had been tortured. Hell, maybe it was an escaped dog of war that someone was cooking up. Slowly, Colneth ton Theon dropped her feet to the floor with a loud clunk, and then stood up straight in front of the wolf.

"So," she said in that same high voice "Come here often?" Her left hand gingerly came to rest on the pummeler on the hilt of her sword out of instinct. She was tempted to say "this may get ugly", but, considering the appearance of the beast in front of her, they had already exceeded that point.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 am

The monster steadily turned his head towards Colneth. He was fairly surprised that she had the courage to speak to him. He spoke slowly, barely moving his mouth, "This is the first time I've been to a bar, and apparently they don't sell candy here." His voice told a lot about him, how he's still a child at heart, and how he refuses to mature. He fiddled with his long red claws. He put his head down and stared at them, as he said, "In fact, I just arrived here from my own realm for the first time, so you could say I don't come here very often." The beast then looked up without moving his head, "My name's Odtious. I'm a duesda." He felt it was necessary to say more, but elected against it. Odtious didn't like talking, he just wanted his chocolate bar. "Do you have any candy with you?"
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 am

"I know where the souls are, rest assured." Death said to Death. He could see them, appearing as ghostly white apparitions through the rock and metal between them. He floated to where they were kept.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Ellie 'nodded' back at Phaedra. "It's not like I have much choice right now," she said, "but that's beside the point. Of course I'll help... If I can..."

She didn't mention how scared she was. Sure, it was near impossible to kill her normally, but right now? She wasn't really sure, but she thought that if Mallis somehow sensed her... It would be bad, and possibly not just for her. She worried what might happen to Phaedra if someone were to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Treachery sensed that things were not going as she had planned upon her own ship. She stood up, the throne she had sat upon melting with the intensity of her body heat.

Every step she took left the floor scalding hot, leaving a dangerous game of hopscotch for anyone who happened to walk down the hallway.

Treachery rounded the corner, wisps of smoke curling from her hair, and spotted Wrath. Waiting to be noticed, she folded her arms and watched her lieutenant attempt to handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 am

A cowled figure sitting at one of the tables got up slowly and walked towards the counter. Delicate looking fingers with artificial joints came from it's folds and pinched either side of the hood. They lifted it up and pulled it back, then the shroud disappeared entirely. The wearer of the guise appeared to be a female android in a formal white gown. She approached the elf and wolf like creature, and sat a couple stools away. Diva sent a mental compulsion to the bartender that now was not the time to server her a drink. Her interest was in the newcomer, she had never seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:47 am

Wrath turned her gaze to Treachery, "Oh look, it's the witch of the ship." She giggled and skipped over to her, "I look forward to having my new servants working for me." She planned to take the majority of the ship back to her room in the Thundering Demise. She would have all the men to herself. She complained to Treachery, "The only problem, is that your poor little Xiepher doesn't want to come home with me."

Wrath had cast a spell on all the men in the ship. It made them all extremely infatuated by her. The only problem was the man she wanted the most, Xiepher, wasn't effected by the spell.

In the background Xiepher tried to cure the male crew members of the spell, through conversation.

Lust, Fear, and Insanity's Advisor, were in the control room of Insanity's artificial planet. The Advisor accessed the A-3 panel and scanned the universe for the Destroyer titled Insanity. He typed his full name in, which was Scott Dysliok. The Advisor hastily typed many codes into the massive computer. The computer scanned the Destroyed Realm for Destroyers named Scott Dysliok, at a rate of 2,367 light years per second. Eventually it found Insanity. He was alive on the planet of Ackcadia, a prison for Destroyers that required disciplinary actions to right their ways. The Advisor stared at the screen; Why was he there? Did he need punishment?

Fear pointed out that Insanity's face appeared on the screen. "Is uncle Insanity!" He was overjoyed that he was okay. Fear jumped around, yelling in joy.

A giant weight had been lifted off of Lust's shoulders. He was alive. "That's a relief. I was scared to death for a moment." She sat down on a chair in the control room.

Lelouch looked through the enormous sack of items, tools, potions, and weapons, "Hey, Dusty. Do any of these things look useful?" She took a big armful of supplies out of the pouch, and laid them in front of Zal-Tek's feet. A thin bottle rolled towards Zal-Tek. That particular potion had a label on it that read, "Defiled Life Liquid." That potion was the one that gave the users 4 extra lives; Anger had talked about it.

The monster named Odtious leaned to one side, peering over the elf's shoulder, looking at the thing in the white gown. He had much interest in this being, just as it had been interested in him. He blinked a few times. "You're pretty," he said to the android, "Your dress reminds me of fluffy marshmallows." His funny tone of voice sounded so silly, it was almost to the point of being creepy. Odtious drooled and stared blankly at the android girl. His mouth always remained open, only closing to form words.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:08 am

Zal-Tek inspected the items rolling across the floor, unsure what most of them were. He was hoping to find some sort of blade, as, oddly enough, he was very good with them. He was distracted from that search when a small phial rolled across the floor and bumped his paw.  He looked down at it, and one of his ears twitched.  He bit back a growl.  His mortal disguise was incredibly inconvenient, and it wasn't even what he had looked like as a mortal.  Unfortunately, he was stuck that way.  Literally mortal.  And it scared him.

He very carefully picked the potion up with a finger and thumb, and held it up to his face.
"Defiled life liquid..." he read aloud, "that doesn't sound very friendly.  What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:53 pm

In response to Wrath, Treachery drew a wicked-looking halberd from apparent thin air. It was completely black, with the edges glowing like magma. With firey rage barely held in check, she gazed at Wrath with eyes of fire.

"This ship," she stated slowly, "is mine."

A black wave rippled out from her body, resonating around the ship. It was a simple spell, put in place simply to reinforce her command if her vessel was ever to come into enemy hands.

It would also give anyone who was unwelcome a hotseat.

Holding the halberd with both hands, Treachery adopted a menacing stance. "Xiepher will not go with you, because he is my loyal lieutenant. Leave now, or I will be forced to remove you."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 am

Perhaps I shouldn't have revealed myself, too late now. While Diva was curious about Odtious, he seemed to be attracted to her. The way he spoke and the fact he was salivating grossed her out. She didn't want to talk to him, but at the same time she didn't want to be rude. I'll just cut the problem off at the source. Her eyes glowed briefly as she reached out psionically in an attempt to make the duesda unaware of her presence.

Last edited by True Night on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color: The Return (IC)   Color: The Return (IC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color: The Return (IC)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next