Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 am

God-mod wrote:
Picky picky. I'll make his face longer and his ears shorter, once I finish dealing with my memory space issue. Then I can separate the two pictures as well.

I told you I was pick with my Drae'kons. And ok, I'll wait to post that pic till then.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:01 am

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 Sakayrus_v4_by_thephantomdoodle-d68c18x and Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 Lyra_by_thephantomdoodle-d68brue

Last edited by God-mod on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:05 am

^Can't draw shoes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:17 am

Now his ears are too short.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 am

Lithium Americium wrote:
Now his ears are too short.

No they're perfect. Touch it and I'll cut your head off and feed it to my dog.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:45 am

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mn6sbn2lMt1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 pm

God-mod, your pic of Lyra is awesome! There's only one small issue with it. You forgot her fedora. But other than that, nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 Lyra_v2_by_thephantomdoodle-d68di59
Better?
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Yes, thank you. Now it's perfect!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:53 pm

If we get one more member, I'll start the IC.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 am

I am joining, I just can't be stuffed writing a personality. Actually, I'm NEVER in the mood to write the personality. I just hate them for some reason. Well, I think I'll start it now.

EDIT: My first character is going to be based off of my character in Storytellers, because I never got to use him.

Name: Τρελός (Trelòs in English)

Species name: Παράφρων (Paráfro̱n in English)

Appearance: I just got a random picture off Google Images, but anyway…
Usually looks like:
Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 District+9+MNU+Agent

Personality: As an weapons engineer/inventor, Τρελός is a generally intelligent being in the arts of crafting things. He makes his own weapons and gadgets, some that the NER themselves use. Τρελός is probably one of the smartest Παράφρων out there, as they don't usually have much… well… intelligence. They are more know for their insane and stupid ways. Anyway, although Τρελός is smart and everything, usually he just messes around and takes life as a game. The only good he usually sees in his job is that he gets to shoot things. That, and he get's paid, but usually he only spends his money on blowing stuff up. Τρελός is about 50% serious, 50% stupid. When he is serious though, he can be of great use. Using his abilitys (see below) he can conquer most challenges. Because of this, the NER decided to sent him on field missions, as well as create weapons.

Weapons/Abilities:

Abilities

Shape-shifting: The Παράφρων species have a very unique ability - they can reform into almost any solid object, as long as it is the same size. This may sound like an easy thing to do, but there are a few things that I have to say:
1. Παράφρων cannot become other substances unless they have them with them. E.g. If Τρελός wanted to become a jet, he would have to be holding something metal when he shape-shifted, or the jet would have to be made of skin or something.
2. Παράφρων can only create the bases of objects. This part is hard to explain SO… E.g. After Τρελός became a jet, it wouldn't be able to fly. If he wanted an engine, wheels etc he would have to be touching them when he transformed, and they would transform with him. This can also be a good thing. If Τρελός had a gun, he could shape-shift and morph the gun into his hand.

Crazy form: The Παράφρων have another strange ability. Every now and then, they become what is known as Αλλαγή (Allagí̱), also known by it's other name, "The Crazy Form". When in this state, Παράφρων become slightly insane, and they do not think strait. On the good side though, their physical performances increase, so they can run faster, jump higher, shoot more accurate, etc etc. It has also recently been found that intelligence rises also. The problem is, they are insane at the same time, so usually they put none of this to good use.
Note: Τρελός will turn into his crazy form about every 10th post, and it will last for 2 posts. I may end up changing this.

Weapons

Achrom Blaster: The Solar-Transachrom Pressurized Plasma Energy Blaster (AKA Achrom Blaster) is a weapon that was created by Τρελός himself. The idea was to absorb the Plasma from a sun and compact it really tight. Then, once fired, all of the Plasma would contract, making the blast larger than the weapon itself. Plasma on it's own is dangerous, but this much would be extra deadly. The Achrom Blaster is only a prototype though, and after fired once, it must recharge. The recharging takes a few minutes, but Τρελός is working on fixing that. This also means that it never runs out of ammo, as long as it is under a sun. When Τρελός uses this, he morphs it into his left arm. He is currently testing the prototype, so it is nearly always there.

Other: If you want, just write Trelos, however I will probably only write either Τρελός or Trelòs. Τρελός is actually Greek for "Crazy". I also found out that Ελληνικά is Greek for "Greek". I can find out so much with a Greek keyboard on my phone. So anyway, call him either three, but just don't call him Sodium Hydroxide.

Last edited by UltraCRAZY1 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:31 am

That's my favorite part of the entire sheet (well, drawing the pictures if fun as well) Its where you can show just how messed up the character really is. If, that's you know, the kind of character you like to write.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 am

Accepted. Awesome sheet.

I'll let you guys decide this; do you wish to wait for another player, or would you like me to post the IC now?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:50 am

Well, in certain RPs, for example ones with a format people aren't used to (Espionage VS plain action) You'll get more people once the IC is progressing so more tentative players get to read how the first page or so pans out, before they commit and make a sheet. So, yeah, I think it would be a good idea to get the show on the road.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:25 am

Let's start this thing.
By the way, just pretend that the gun in the picture is a part of his left arm, and the guy looks less like Hitler. Just his face's shape. Imagine it however you want, just don't forget the moustache.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:44 am

Alright. No double agents, then?

Anyways, I'm going to update the OP, and then post the IC. I just love acronyms. TTYL OMG ROFL LOL.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 am

Maybe we'll get some later on as the plot pans out.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:01 am

IC is UPPPPP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 am

That was pretty quick to get the IC up. Usually it takes a few more days. Also, I realised that I forgot to mention why Τρελός doesn't have an age or a gender.
His species don't grow old, they just usually change to look older, then they stop when they look at around 30-50ish. This means that they don't die from old age, only from being killed or getting diseases or something. They also don't have genders. When someone dies, a new one is born on a random spot on their home planet. Nobody has ever seen somebody being born, but really none of them care.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 am

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
That was pretty quick to get the IC up. Usually it takes a few more days. Also, I realised that I forgot to mention why Τρελός doesn't have an age or a gender.
His species don't grow old, they just usually change to look older, then they stop when they look at around 30-50ish. This means that they don't die from old age, only from being killed or getting diseases or something. They also don't have genders. When someone dies, a new one is born on a random spot on their home planet. Nobody has ever seen somebody being born, but really none of them care.

So they're like Timelords, kinda?

Also, I already had the IC written. God mod and I co-oped it on google docs. I was just waiting to post it.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 am

I meant that it usually it takes a lot longer to decide to put the IC up.
And they're not really Timelords. Because they control what they look like, and because their physical appearances don't change on their own, they don't grow older.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:07 pm

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
If you haven't noticed already, we're ...special... well, me more then Maxx, but still.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:14 pm

God-mod wrote:
UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
If you haven't noticed already, we're ...special... well, me more then Maxx, but still.

Excuse me? *snaps fingers in a z*
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Hmm... lets look at that this way; Do you throw things from your window when you get bored? Or do you take apart things like phones and pens because they were sitting in front of you? Or do you collect peoples passwords for no reason other than because you can?

If you said yes to any of the above, see a psychiatrist. Its rather entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:52 pm

God-mod wrote:
Hmm... lets look at that this way; Do you throw things from your window when you get bored? Or do you take apart things like phones and pens because they were sitting in front of you? Or do you collect peoples passwords for no reason other than because you can?

If you said yes to any of the above, see a psychiatrist. Its rather entertaining.

Why don't you see a psychiatrist? or did he quit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next