Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Screw leadership.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 am

You do that. I never claimed leadership Liam, and if you would please excuse my bad grammar and expressionism; I did what I does and 'yall followed.

People just like intelligently anti-charismatic show-off freak shows. Although I'm afraid its mostly because they make funny moving targets that over react when you hit them, but hey, you gotta get your kicks from somewhere, sadistic or no.

Anyway, you guys should use Sal's plan/s now. Mines finished. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 am

Permission to call them, M.T.O.P.M.F.M., a sonic screwdriver?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My robot does not have an on/off switch. Its head isn't even in one piece. It's three. Even if it did, that's an autohit. I deleted your post.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:41 am

Sorry I meant the power drain switch on the two way emp/self charging (basically a sonic screwdriver) not the robot. And this is not an auto hit because the robot had a chance to stop it (and godmod said to do it, "young grasshopper")
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am

Turning the droid off…
Genius
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:34 pm

idk. Since nobody's posted in a bit, I might put this into dormancy in favor of another fun rp.
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 pm

This is awesome. Read the IC and the story is really funny and enjoyable! Are you still accepting characters? I know I'm late, but There might still be a way to write another character into the series.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

I don't know... I was kinda putting this into dormancy in favor of my rp Whodunit in the modern section.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:38 am

How about we just continue this? I liked this roleplay, but nobody posted for a while and I started to forget about it. Whodunit looks good, but I can't put my insane character in Whodunit…
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 am

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
How about we just continue this? I liked this roleplay, but nobody posted for a while and I started to forget about it. Whodunit looks good, but I can't put my insane character in Whodunit…

I cannot run three roleplays. I have a life, you know. It's this or violet. You pick.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 am

Well, get rid of this then. I know other people still want to roleplay in violet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15