Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Spam exterminated by Daleks.

Last edited by Lithium Americium on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Wow... I feel like such a jackass now. I always thought that you showed up in threads like this just to piss people like me off, but you were actually trying to help. I'm sorry for being an asshole, for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, after Operator's post, I wasn't aware of what I should say, except I have no clue where everyone is getting all these gorilla memes, or even half of why they're being posted in the first place.

Also, Scrat, did you just change your avatar? I like it, the concept.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 BA9
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:56 pm

scrat, stop changing the spam posts or I'll blast you to Bandom come.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh lighten up it was only one, and it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 pm

No, it was two. You have three strikes for spamming, and that was two. Got it?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Liam has informed me that he is going to install a 'troll' button on his keyboard that randomly selects a meme and posts in a forum where a sarcastic post is relevant. He said that he will use this device only when he is bored.

I said I will install a overly-scientific post button that very selectively generates a response to someones post that both makes me sound all smart but also confuses the hell out of anyone who reads it but if they translate it to common speak it will make them repeatedly face palm at their own stupidity. I would use this always as bored is almost always my state of being. And even if it isn't, I'd still do it for its entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:50 pm

...I actually have no idea what you're talking about, Maxx.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:51 pm

God-mod wrote:
Liam has informed me that he is going to install a 'troll' button on his keyboard that randomly selects a meme and posts in a forum where a sarcastic post is relevant. He said that he will use this device only when he is bored.

I said I will install a overly-scientific post button that very selectively generates a response to someones post that both makes me sound all smart but also confuses the hell out of anyone who reads it but if they translate it to common speak it will make them repeatedly face palm at their own stupidity. I would use this always as bored is almost always my state of being. And even if it isn't, I'd still do it for its entertainment value.

I'm face palming at the idea that both of you are going to dedicate both the time and money to something so stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 am

Money? We can get money. Time, well, if I didn't have so much of it you wouldn't know I existed. Motivation? Well isn't it obvious? We simply have too much time and nothing better to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 am

You know, that's what they say about terrorists.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 am

God-mod might be a genius, but she's better than a terrorist. If anything, she's going to work for an anti-terrorism organization and then catch the leader of some huge group that's been at large since the time we were little.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:19 am

Or she'll be the 12th Doctor. Not sure which yet.

Also vipes, why the Nocturne dragons?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 am

Nocturne dragons are a common breed that I like, so I've decided to make a pure-bred lineage using them. Since nobody is in a real hurry to snatch them, and sometimes you find low-time cave born dragons in the abandoned pile, I figure it will be easy.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 am

He he. Nocturne dragons.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 am

Quote :
Exo at the same time charged the bot at full speed and pinned it to the wall with the chair.

And you got mad at Liam for Auto hitting...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 am

where'd that post come from?

EDIT: Not cool Em.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:32 am

To my credit, Myre did the exact same thing to Exo in the elevator. All this 'politically correct' stuff since people are afraid of getting chewed out by Lieo is getting on my nerve.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 am

No, I do not fear lieo. We just had several pages of yelling at Liam for the same thing you just did.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:21 am

Well… I'm pretty sure that Τρελός' gun would just absorb this thing's plasma, but he's too insane to think about that.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:37 pm

I COULD have Sal catch the blast and then redirect it since he can do that, but I want to make the plan here if I do.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 pm

There is no reason that anybody should be fearing me in the first place.

My only suggestion for this situation is that you guys work this out as civilly as possible. In such a way that it's fun for everybody, and so you can make the story dramatic and exciting. Remember, it isn't a competition.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next