Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 am

All three sheets are accepted, since I've read two of them before. Please put them in separate posts (Or at least the Nightingale) for proper indexing.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 am

*squints eyes* Silent? Is that you? *gasps* it is! *hugs to death* I didn't know you had an account on here :'D
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:33 am

Will do, Lone.

*returns death hug* It is indeed me. Formed an account on here a while back and never posted before now. Lurking's fun.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 am

Riley's sheet

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 am

Lol indeed... I lurk when I'm bored... Well, I also doodle when I'm bored.... And go on walks/jogs/runs/whatever-else-there-is... Im getting off subject here, but yeah, good to see you've joined the rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 am

Chloe's Sheet

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 am

The mighty Shade has RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shade, bro, come to the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 am

Normally don't frequent chatboxes, mostly because I had to stay away from them on that other forum. I'm not sure who is who since they all change their usernames three or four times a day so I kind of guess who everybody is over there, made the chatbox interesting. Old habits die hard.

Also that was a somewhat unnecessarily long intro post for Chloe/Riley/The Nightingale, my apologies. And also apologies for the RP'ers in the park, whose lovely scene I just interrupted so rudely.

And the Nightingale, Chloe, and Riley are all available for hire, provided your character has a bit of money to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:59 am

All three are hitmen?

May the Watcher pursue them for their crime-breaking?
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 am

He can, but they're good. Chloe and Riley are exceptionally hard to kill and the Nightingale covers her tracks pretty well with her fake identity/the fact she only does jobs whilst concealed. As previously mentioned, she just doesn't give off a "I kill people for money" vibe.

They're all technically hitmen, yeah. The Nightingale is more in the vein of assassin, sneaking in somewhere-bigger jobs are more up her alley. The other two are entangled in the mob, and are relocating to Black Falls in an attempt to scrounge up some cash to pay off some debts. Getting out of organized crime is tricky, especially given that they joined up out of desperation, got in deep, and the fact they're metahuman makes them valuable assets, regardless of age. Child soldiers, albeit slightly different looking ones. They usually do low-scale hits or intimidation type stuff. At the moment, hitting up Caden for employment offers, but someone else could potentially sway them.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:20 am

That gave me an idea. PMs.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 am

You guys know Faith is probably going to freak out, right? ... I'm gonna wait for operator to reply before posting though. XD have I mentioned how much I love posting as someone who dislikes it when people talk to her? 'Cause it is actually quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Maxx, how does the Watcher know who Caden even is? Caden has barely even done anything yet and he's only been in Black Fall for a few weeks. More importantly he's been keeping a very low profile.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey, are Riley and Chloe telepaths? Because it will affect my next post.

I'll give you guys some hints. Nick has a few more, interesting powers besides gravity. One of which you'll never see coming. That's all I will say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 pm

*jumps in before Silent* yes, they are:3
At least Im positive Riley is... Pretty sure Chloe is.  By the time I joined the rp they came from chloe wasn't in it much afterwards due to an unfortunate incident so I don't know much about her, so the Chloe statement is mainly a guess
You know what? Just ignore me and wait for him to explain it cause I'm confusing myself here

Last edited by Celo on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 pm

I just remembered this.... But, Caden is immune to telepathy due to his other power.

Hmm... Perhaps I could say that he let his guard down in the favor of not f*cking this all up.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 pm

I added Nick's first power to his character sheet. Finishing the post now. It's not very long, but ohwell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
Maxx, how does the Watcher know who Caden even is? Caden has barely even done anything yet and he's only been in Black Fall for a few weeks. More importantly he's been keeping a very low profile.

How do Riley and Chloe know who Caden is? The criminal underground is...thorough. In a post or two The Watcher will realize that the other two are The Hound and Harrier.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
Mr Allen J wrote:

How do Riley and Chloe know who Caden is? The criminal underground is...thorough. In a post or two The Watcher will realize that the other two are The Hound and Harrier.

Still, that doesn't answer my question on how the Watcher knows that he's a "Pest." When Caden hasn't done anything to be regarded as a "pest." The only thing he's really done was recruit people and harass Sage every now and then.

It's fine if the Watcher knows who Riley and Chloe are, but I'm a bit skeptical on him knowing who Caden is.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Riley and Chloe know the general profile of who Caden is through his physical appearance and, if it's alright with you, the fact that telepathy doesn't work on him, which pretty much confirms it's him.

Riley is capable of reading people's thoughts to an extent, yes. Chloe is not.

And yeah, that unfortunate little incident with the giant lizard. Poor Chloe.

EDIT: Ah, Lone, I see your confusion now. I meant for Riley's thoughts in that post to be inner monologue rather than telepathy, but I didn't make that clear. From now on I'll distinguish telepathic messages from regular thoughts, my apologies. It was more of a message he was trying to get across through body language rather than a concrete mental transmission. Lo siento, errybody
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Lol yeah
But I kinda felt more sorry or the lizard when he died XD
Oh hay, I ate a scorpion sucker the other day @w@ *randomness*
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Aside from that minor rage

I'm proud to say that Shade is now the Co-GM of Black Fall. He now has nearly the same authority as me.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Celo wrote:
Lol yeah

I did too! He was really fun to RP as, mostly because I had absolutely no idea what I should do with his character, hahaha. I really need to be better to my characters, they pretty much all get killed off in terrible, terrible ways.

Also, I'm slightly confused, how did the Watcher know they were telepaths?

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Terrible endings are fun though!  It's like, "aw how terrible 3:" but then there's also the insane side of people that's like, "yay! Drama, emo-ness, blood, and guts! eue" yep XD some of my friends are corrupting me wih homestuck and keroro gunso episodes being shoved down my throat XD
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:31 pm

The Real Shade wrote:
Celo wrote:
Lol yeah

I did too! He was really fun to RP as, mostly because I had absolutely no idea what I should do with his character, hahaha. I really need to be better to my characters, they pretty much all get killed off in terrible, terrible ways.

Also, I'm slightly confused, how did the Watcher know they were telepaths?

They thought-spoke to him, didn't they? It's rather obvious that someone's a telepath when you hear them talk without their lips moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next