Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 am

Veriska wrote:
Name: Jericho

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 am

I changed it up, take a look.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:27 am

After some PM convo's; Jericho is accepted.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 pm

I think Sage's new age fits it. Some characters just strike me as older, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
I think Sage's new age fits it. Some characters just strike me as older, I suppose.
Yeah. I have the same sentiments.

Now, let's try to get a few things wrapped up here.

I must also warn you all that for the next act to work (and make sense): I'm going have to metagame ultra hard. I mean, a super metagame. That will rustle all the jimmies at once. And will not be explained until later in the RP. So I must ask: will your jimmies be ready?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 am

Alright, I think I'm going to start the next act tomorrow.

We're hitting a lull, and I do not like it.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 am

Yes please because I don't want to make a post toooooo short for Faith but it would be right now because my mind is at a blank state
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 am

If I don't find a way to give Frillerfang an Omicron Burst, I'm going to post a fight scene between her (And if Lone approves) and a mutated Great White.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 am

I would put my money on the great white. It's twice the size, and several hundred times the weight. One bite and it would be over. Frillerfang wouldn't be able to get her mouth around it's girth. Because of her elongated shape, a single bite would probably be enough to cut her in half. It would not matter if her skin is loose or not, as a mutated great white (assuming it grows larger) would be able to wrap it's jaws around her entire girth. A normal great white would be able to take most of her side off as it was.

I would think about a different fish, because Great whites are already gargantuan creatures that weigh well over 7000 pounds. A different species of shark would probably be a more appropriate foe (maybe a mutated sword fish or a mutated Snakehead or something?).
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Alright, I believe that I should just say this. For quite awhile now I haven't been inspired or interested in this RP, and it's getting more and more grinding to try and CENSORED out posts for this. I've been thinking about this for a bit, and I have come to realize that I have really been forcing out my newer posts. I've been trying to write this time-skip posts for hours now, and I can't bring myself to write anything relevant. Plus, I don't exactly have a "well-mapped out" plan for the plot, that means I don't really know where to go with the RP. Honestly, I feel as if I tried, it would have fell flat. Mostly everything I had in mind were for subplots, and nothing for the actual main plot. But, enough rambling about me being a failure. Sorry, but I'm discontinuing Black Fall. Sorry again, for screwing you guys over. It was a lot of fun while it lasted--- But, I can't really bring myself to continue this RP. I also get the feeling that other people are losing interest in this too. I just want to focus on the Othergrounds now. Which, I promise, will not be abandoned by me until the last player is gone.

And as of now, the events of Black Fall will be non-canon in the Othergrounds. Meaning there will only be the Othergrounds, no shared universe between the two RPs. So, if any of you really want to; you can port your characters over to the Othergrounds. As I will be doing with Charles and maybe Tally.

I may come back to this some day. Just not now.

Until then, I'll see you all on the Otherground.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 pm

It's over...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17