Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:45 am

Hey Celo, can you have Faith call Jaylen possibly?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 am

Yeah. I'll get started on a post now :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
They can always meet later.

Caden already thought about how he shouldn't have to wait for Nick. If I did that, then he will realistically be pissed.

Mr Allen J wrote:
As for exact location, they can meet behind a Chuckie Cheeses!

.- .-. . /  -.-- --- ..- /  ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. /  -.- .. -.. -.. .. -. --. /  -- . .-.-.-

I mean srsly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

Actually, they can meet and talk on the Three Wise Men. Where Caden is now. Is that good?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 am

What do you mean the Three Wise Men? If it's a place, it'll work. I'm open to anything really.

Originally, I had the idea that Nick could meet him and May at the same time, then I realized that Nick doesnt KNOW May so it wouldn't work. Then I had no ideas. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am

TheⓍperator wrote:
What do you mean the Three Wise Men? If it's a place, it'll work. I'm open to anything really.

... The bridge that connects the both sides of Black Fall, that are separated by a river, together.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

So is the meeting with Charles going to be later then or are Nick and Faith gonna go separate ways, here?
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

That'll work. Thanks for the idea.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I might have Nick tell Faith to meet up with everyone and that he'll join them once his meeting with Caden is over.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:36 am

That's what I'm kinda wondering myself. Perhaps Nick could split from Faith, meet Caden first, then head to the meeting with Charles.

YOU SUCK
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:37 am

Great mind's think alike Lone...

UNLESS YOU'RE LIKE ME. A NINJA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 am

Uh, yeah. Let's do it.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:54 am

Going to set up with something with Lone (oooh) and then I'll be ready for the TIMESKIP
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:58 am

Thats how we know things are about to go cray cray.

To the chatbox! Tally ho and away I go!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 pm

My last post completely reminded me of how I feel when my parents scold me for doing something wrong, except for the part where I burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 am

Sorry for the late post, I had some major writer's block and magically overcame it (Using nanomachines, son).

Anyway, as I am leaving this Thursday for a week, with little idea of if I'm going to get sufficient wifi or not. I am unsure of if I should start the next act soon (Which will be a part of the story), or just stall this act longer.

In any case, we should try wrapping this act up soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:06 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
Sorry for the late post, I had some major writer's block and magically overcame it (Using nanomachines, son).

Anyway, as I am leaving this Thursday for a week, with little idea of if I'm going to get sufficient wifi or not. I am unsure of if I should start the next act soon (Which will be a part of the story), or just stall this act longer.

In any case, we should try wrapping this act up soon as possible.
Lone, if you make the villians of this RP turn out to be nanomachine-amped cyborg mercenaries or The Patriots, I will die of happiness

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:59 am

lol

Anyway, I'm going to rewrite Caden's appearance from scratch a little later. Since his was written months ago, and compared to the rest of the appearances I've written (Charles, Tally, Sage, etc); his is the crappy one.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:01 am

As long as he keeps the dreads
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am

Now, I have indeed confirmed that the hotel I'm going to has free wifi, which means I can make posts while I'm away from comp. So, I'm going to (try and) keep this going as it usually has been. Same with Othergrounds.

I'll post here tonight, and try to rewrite Caden's appearance.

EDIT: Nick and Celo, can you get your characters to their meetings in one post, please?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:52 am

Rewritten Caden's appearance from scratch, and had fun doing it.

C-check it out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Once I get home, I will start thé next act (Monsters at Night)
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Alright, then. I need to give Frillerfang her Omicron burst, she's not very useful unless she can go on land.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:21 am

Alright, I'm going to post here the second I get home.

And I have aged Sage and Ray up by a few years. Both are now in their early\mid twenties.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 am

I made another character, once again deliberately vague.

Basic Information

Name: Jericho
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 195 lbs

Appearance

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical Appearance: Jericho has a broad, well muscled figure. He as thick dark brown hair that ends at his neckline. His facial features are average size, and his eyes are a deep green. Stubble covers his broad jaw and lower face. On his left shoulder is a tattoo of his squad emblem, a mushroom cloud shaped like a skull. The most noticeable feature of his is that all the left teeth on the bottom jaw of his mouth are metal, a seem of skin is visible going around his chin, cheek and neck. Which tells an experienced observer that part of his jaw has been replaced.

Personality

Hobbies/Interests: Taking walks, making a daily video journal entry
Skills/Talents: World class computer skills, professional marksman (was a boy scout, junior member of the NRA, and served a tour of duty in the marines)
Goals: To be revealed IC
Favorite color: (Favorite color here)
Prized Possession: A family photograph

Relationships

Family: To be revealed IC
Friends: Only has contacts, no real friends
Enemies: Most meta-humans
Lovers: To be revealed IC
Marital Status: Single

Last edited by Veriska on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 am

Can you go a bit more in dept with his appearance.

I think being a professional marksman at 22, with little elaboration, is a bit far fetched to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next