Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 am

Woooord. Once I'm done watching Whose Line, I'll make something.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 am

FORESHADOWING

Crappy foreshadowing, but still foreshadowing.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:11 am

Also I'll be making a new sheet to replace the Nightingale later tonight. It's about time I have a relatively normal character.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 am

Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I swear my laptop died about five seconds after that. I've been kinda screwing you all over in this RP since I joined, haha, I need to start posting when I say I will.

I'm torn between making two different characters. Decisions, decisions.

Basic Information

Name: ....Huh? Oh.

My name's Amanda.

Oh? ...Last name?

....my last name's Chaconne.

Nickname/Alias: ...Chaconne. Or Half-time.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Physical Appearance:

Amanda, put simply, is pretty. She's got a kind of perpetually lost/clueless look that draws the eyes of the chivalrous types and makes her look like rather easy prey for muggers. She's got a kind of "sleepy" look about her, with her eyes usually half-lidded and her face calm and relaxed in a gentle smile. She normally doesn't bother doing anything with her hair, and it hangs down to her shoulders if she doesn't bother to put it in a ponytail. She yawns rather frequently and looks to be on the edge of unconsciousness. Amanda walks slowly and casually, surveying everything around her. She looks completely nonchalant-no, that's not right. She looks carefree. Some have suspected her of being on drugs, which isn't quite accurate. Her clothes and arm aren't tattered enough for that. She has a slight southern drawl.

Attire: Amanda usually wears "cowgirl" style clothing. Buttondown shirts, jeans, and frequently a leather jacket. She never really looks badass, though, she just looks...comfortable. She doesn't care at all how she's dressed, she isn't aiming for a specific style: those are usually just the first clothes she sees at the top of the laundry pile. She'd wear dresses and heels if they were there.

Personality

Innate Personality: ....Everything's alright.
Outward Personality: Half-time is pretty laidback. She doesn't tend to say a whole lot in conversations, with some thinking she has some type of a mental disorder-this is mainly due to the fact she seems to be a few seconds behind with every joke and not reply to people for a couple of seconds after they speak. She's very nice, however, and it takes quite a bit to provoke her to anger. Or, really, even to emotion. Amanda is as cool as the other side of the pillow, ya dig?
Hobbies/Interests: She enjoys playing guitar and just sitting, looking at whatever's around her.
Skills/Talents: It is damned near impossible to rattle Amanda. She stays pretty level-headed no matter what. Furthermore, she has the endurance of a bull and the patience of a...CENSORED, what animal has patience. Also, good at whittling and carving.
Goals: She really doesn't have too many goals in life, it's mostly just her chilling.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: Probably her belt, which she's carved with all the places she's been (Into the Wild style) and her boots, which have seen many miles of walking and many hours of being propped up on a footrest while Amanda snoozes.

Relationships

Family: Twin sister, Nastasha Chaconne
Friends: She can get along pretty well with just about anybody.
Enemies: Anybody who hurts her sister can wind up on the list of people Amanda doesn't like, which is a pretty short list. It's hard to make enemies when you spend most of your time sleeping.
Lovers: None thus far.
Marital Status: Single.

Basic Information

Name: Nastasha Chaconne
Nickname/Alias: None
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Physical Appearance:

Nastasha's appearance, while obviously identical to her sister's, is different in several ways. While she is still attractive, hers is a different brand of beauty. She gives off a cold, angry impression, as opposed to Amanda's mellow, chill vibes. She walks briskly (which usually requires frequent stops for Amanda to catch up) and with her eyes locked on her target, in contrast to Amanda's wandering, laidback gaze. Amanda's gentle smile and easy features aren't present with Nastasha, whose face is usually behind a thinly veiled layer of irritation with whomever she's speaking. Nastasha is thinner than her sister, who has more of a curvy build as opposed to Nastsha's thinner one. Nastasha tends to roll her eyes frequently and without any attempts to hide it.

Attire:

CENSORED, I don't know anything about women's fashion. Or men's fashion. I dunno.

Personality

Innate Personality: ...Everything sucks.
Outward Personality: Nastasha is the mood-killer. You all know one. She's pretty snarky and enjoys adding a cynical touch to things, but doesn't do much to contribute in the way of compliments or positive thinking. Nastasha is usually pretty annoyed by her sister's easygoing attitude, and is far more "proactive" than her sister's "reactive". She enjoys problem solving and applying her intelligence to issues, as well as putting people down. Nastasha struggles with people, and can't seem to figure out how her sister gets along so much better with everyone. This personality doesn't feel right, writing it down. It makes more sense in my head. Sounds really cliche here. Damnit.
Hobbies/Interests: She likes listening to music and watching B-list movies.
Skills/Talents: She's very good at picking people apart, but she isn't too good at maintaining a conversation or making friends. Nastasha's also quite good at schoolwork and is fairly intelligent.
Goals: She's interested in figuring out the Black Fall effect and its implications. Other metahumans interest her.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: Her backpack, in which she carries numerous, questionably legal objects.

Relationships

Family: Twin sister Amanda Chaconne.
Friends: Really, her only friend is Amanda. #somuchangst
Enemies: Other human beings.
Lovers: There was one, a long time ago.
Marital Status: Single. Unwilling to admit it, but desperate.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Accepted. I'll add them to the OP a little later.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:31 pm

You'll add them now!

Word.

Say, could "the group" pass by a bus stop in their next post? It'd give me a convenient excuse to interact.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 pm

They're on the OP right now.

And yes.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Yay
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Updated my last post and made it less shitty. I'll post Sage's perspective shortly.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 pm

We'll just say that Amanda and Nastasha are waiting by the bus stop to take the bus to the carnival
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:46 am

I need to find something for my characters to do, still...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
I need to find something for my characters to do, still...

If you like, some of your characters can meet up with the group. I'm sure everyone would be fine with that.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:24 am

Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Since I've recently decided against a certain plot twist regarding Caden, I changed his powers around a bit. First, the soul frost has been completely retconned, but Caden still has immunity to cerebral powers. He can also teleport vast distances now.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Aw... the Soul Frost was fun...

I'll post later.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm

I want to post... But I have nothing to say...

I'll get one in once we get tot he carnival.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am

We'll get to the carnival soon enough.

Anyways, I have to ask this every now and then; What do you all think of the RP so far? Is there any questions, anything you'd like changed... Just say if so.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:36 am

So far everything is good. Just tell me when would be a good time for my characters to show up. I've been so distracted from RPing lately I'm a little confused. I also need to start working on Frillerfang's Omicron Burst when she gains her new improved form. I don't want to delay this design like I did Nicole's in Othergrounds, or I might be dealing with a mess later. I need to refine the ideas, and such.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 am

Theā“perator wrote:
I want to post... But I have nothing to say...

I'll get one in once we get tot he carnival.
Same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:29 am

RP is great, can't decide on my characters though. I'm liable to burn through a few more before I find ones I'm comfortable with, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Alright the group is (or at least should be) at the entrance to the carnival. If anyone wants to approach them then now is the time.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:22 am

Well I'll be damned. Shade got here? I imagine he's using Riley, yeah? The telepath or something?

I was thinking about a new character at first, but I cooouulld use Damon again to spice things up... depends on what you would like in your story. Still thinking up a power - I'm not sure what it is yet, but if it happens, I'll guarantee it'll be at least somewhat interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 am

Lieo wrote:
Shade got here?

My manly musk attracted him here.

Lieo wrote:
I was thinking about a new character at first, but I cooouulld use Damon again to spice things up... depends on what you would like in your story. Still thinking up a power - I'm not sure what it is yet, but if it happens, I'll guarantee it'll be at least somewhat interesting.

Up to you really. I wouldn't mind Damon or any new character you think up.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 am

I'll get a post in right now.

Also, Shade, I just noticed this, but the group is already at the Carnival. Meaning they are no longer on the Bus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next