Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Hope you like what you see. I worked rather hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

And it shows. This RP looks like tons of fun. I'd love to make a sheet if you'll allow me to join
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

You've picked a great time to join. We're just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 pm

*Victory pose* Then you can expect a sheet from me soon :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 pm

You should also check out the Othergrounds (Black Fall is merely a spin-off from that) when you get the chance.

I added two new power classes to the OP in case you missed it. The Power and Spatial classes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Bluhhhh I hate making character sheets.

Basic Information

Name: Merry Richards
Nickname/Alias: The Ram
Height: (If she was standing up) 5'5
Weight: (With wheelchair) 135

Appearance

Hair Color: Honey Blonde
Eye Color: Blue-Green
Ethnicity: American
Physical Appearance: Starting with something obvious since you read her weight. Merry is paraplegic, meaning she is paralyzed from the waist down. Okay now we can start from the top. Merry is of average build, being of average height and weight if she wasn't confined to the wheelchair, and has slightly toned arms from having to push herself around. Merry often does light weight lifting to keep her arms in shape.

She has fairly flattering features, nothing that would get her in a beauty pageant, but still nice enough to attract a bit of attention. She has an average face, thin nose and lips, however her eyes seem to attract a lot of attention to their larger and rounder shape. Her face and shoulders (if you ever see them) are also speckled with freckles from long hours outside. Merry has a few scattered scars here and there caused by anything from accidents to self inflicted injuries.
Attire: Merry wears clothes that are easy to get on and off for obvious reasons. She hates wearing long sleeved shirts and pants because they feel restrictive and hot. This leaves her wardrobe filled with shorts, tee-shirts and bright colors.

Personality

Outward Personality: (Optional. What does your character do when around other people?)
Hobbies/Interests: Merry likes reading and watching her father work. She has also begun to train herself to be better at racing.
Skills/Talents: Merry was a very intelligent student in high school, now graduated and hoping to attend college. She loves exploring anything she can get to, no matter how dangerous it might be. Before the accident that would leave Merry paralyzed she was a very good soccer player and swimmer, two things she can barely do now if at all. She, even before her accident, was skilled at video games however now she refuses to play any games involving cars or races.
Goals: Merry wants her old father to be able to retire in a nice location.
History/Bio: Merry's life was fairly simple and fairly peaceful. She was not born in Black Falls and moved there when she was around eight years old. Things didn't get bad until two years later. On a car ride home from school with her mother a truck ran a red light and slammed right into their car. Merry woke up in the hospital with a small ram doll by her side, a grieving father and no feeling in her legs.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: Her wheelchair and an old stuffed animal of a sheep.

Relationships

Family: Merry doesn't have much connection to her family outside her mother and father. However, her mother is deceased.
Friends: Merry has a few school chums, but nothing too serious.
Enemies: Merry only hates one person, but she is very quiet about this.
Lovers: She does have a crush on someone, but her lips are sealed.
Marital Status: Single

Abilities

Power Class: Anatomical/Biological

Power: Merrys power is fairly simple. As her name suggests she can grow horns from her head. And even though she is called the ram, ram horns are not the only type of horn she can grow. Depending on what is needed at the time she can grow horns of different sizes and shapes, and has even tried picking locks with her horns. Merry can also harden specific areas of her body, ie her arms for a stronger punch. But she can also use this for defense ie hardening her stomach if someone is aiming a punch there. Thicker parts of her body are easier to harden, arms are easier then hair. She can also use this to extend her arms slightly, this is useful if she ever starts tipping over.

((Shock absorbency, Better sight and hearing perhaps eventually she'll learn how to be spiky or grow claws))

Weaknesses: Larger horns are heavier and harder to control, while shorter horns are less effective for fighting. Also her own emotions can get in the way, while using her horns if she gets too angry or emotional she can be hard to control (Much like an angered bull)

Other:

Last edited by Dragonbud on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

sweeeeet I'm going to read the IC now
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Merry can interact with Ray if you like.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm not going to introduce Hugh until morning in the RP, he doesn't walk around at night, because it kind of makes no sense to wear sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm

I eventually want my character to run, or roll, into Warpig because I think they can be horn/tusk buddies ^u^
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Let's get some more interactions going, kids.

Anyways, I'm working on something in the story section that's related to this.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Merry is free for interaction if anyone wants to run into her :3
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:37 am

I know I'm going to sound silly, but is it still nighttime? I can never keep track, if it was morning, Merry, could run into Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:41 am

It's still night time. I'll have Ray run into Merry.

On a side note; I posted the first of my stories which (somewhat) give backstory on some characters here and on the Othergrounds.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Ehhh... I think I'll timeskip to morning soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm ready for Ray when you are.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Kinda a cool start for a solo-story. Have you read Two Sides of the same Coin?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Not yet. It's on my to-do list.

I also posted that story in the fanfic section.

EDIT: how long till we skip to the morning? I really have nothing else to write until then besides making another convo between Lacey and The Watcher.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 am

Alright, next post of mine and we'll timeskip to morning.

And I'll introduce Count Vicious in all his dastardly glory.

EDIT: I plan for the post to be a big one, so it'll take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Is it too late to sign up?
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm working on one last character who will be a scientist. This is the coolest power ever.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Celo wrote:
Is it too late to sign up?

It's never too late.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 pm

okay, great ^^ I'll try and have the character sheet up by tomorrow.... if I can find the time. I'm really busy.....
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next